Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Border EJ #3: Shadowbringer Edition [Wilds]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:47:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Why was the beast still there? What was it after?[break][break]

Those were the questions that ran in her mind because this thing was still standing there even after the Kommo-o and Calyrex attacked it. Fear still runs through her spine, but she doesn’t show it. An ambassador who was the ruler for her country and people needed to be strong, infallible, and above all, an ideal leader.[break][break]

After the Boomburst came from the Kommo-o, another Energy Ball comes from the High King. Elise could feel her body becoming a little strange. As if her very soul wanted to detach itself for a purpose that she doesn’t know what it is.[break][break]

This place appeared to be an underworld for souls. Johtonian culture in Ecruteak City really were greatly interested in what happened in the afterlife.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Setting up for prompt 27 briefly detach from your body or bodies in order to accomplish a task using your spirit body or bodies.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:59:11 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
While Jack kept an eye on the two Pokémon that were trying to drive off the moose-headed bowl monster (with little success), he couldn’t help but notice… wait.

Why was he feeling dizzy all of a sudden? Was… was staying out here too long getting to him, too?

The shrieking noise that came from his Kommo-o meant something; that the spectral ‘bowl monster’ had finally given up due to the loud noise and—

Holy shit what was going on now?!

He could feel the brush of cold running through his body; was there something else in the air now?!

More over… why did it feel like they were being watched, again?!

+
+ laying groundwork for prompt 05: help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 20:15:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

And soon after she has that feeling, her soul detaches from her body. The Dusk Ball that she carried with one hand falls to the ground and her Marshadow gets free to see what’s going on. Blinking eyes from the ghost type Pokemon watch the beast retreat from being pelted by attacks and the female Marshadow began to pay attention to what’s going on the other being that was watching them.[break][break]

Elise too sees what her new Marshadow sees. The other being that was watching both Jack and herself was an apparition.[break][break]

“Is that…?” Elise questions as the ambassador in her spirit body comes over to see the other spirit. “Mother?” A feeling of sadness washes over the Galarian royal. Getting over her mother’s death had not been easy and she feels the warm hug coming from the apparition of her mother that came to embrace her closely.[break][break]

“Do you need help?” A question came from the purple-haired royal diplomat when she lets go of the deceased Johtonian woman in her traditional Johtonian kimono.[break][break]

She’ll see the nod come from her mother.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt 27 briefly detach from your body or bodies in order to accomplish a task using your spirit body or bodies.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights