lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
time to pretend [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 21:55:13 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Woah..” Stepping through the fantastical gardens, he followed the path with his pokemon companion. It had felt right to bring along one of his longest standing partners– the anxious rowlet having long grown up into a mellow, but attentive decidueye. He couldn’t explain, exactly, what compelled him, but it had.[break][break]

Lam made his way up to the chateau as it had been called. “Some sight, huh dude?” Green eyes rose up along the exterior of the building as they stood in the shadow of it. Beside him, his decidueye mirrored his trainer’s movement, a series of hoots following. “Yeah, bet it’s gonna be mad cool.”[break][break]

He’d heard good things about ’s minor league gym, but outside of the gym leader chat, he’d yet to actually meet the other. Lam was curious, and enjoyed partaking in the challenges set by the other gym leaders– including the minor leagues. But thus far, he’d only managed to complete ’s.[break][break]

They passed through the doors of the chateau itself, and Lam’s head craned on his neck as he sought out any sign of Desiree, and the trademark bright pink of her hair that he recalled from the icon alongside her screen name. He eyed the bowls near another door curiously, head tilting, but didn’t attempt to take from their contents.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- yay!!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]iqVP9Emc
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
time to pretend [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 20:31:53 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It had been far too long since Desiree had consumed the spores of the mushroom, those curious puffs of dust that allowed the mind to face the most ethereal daydreams and the most vicious nightmares- but it was extra nerve-racking, as this would be the first time indulging with one that she had yet to meet. She wished not to fall into the bleak cycle as she did amidst the challenge of Tsubaki. Of course, it would all come down to mental willpower when it comes to what would blossom within her psyche, but it would be unfair to meddle in the first acquaintance with the one and only nevertheless. Naturally, she would try her best not to let the emotions and fear overcome, but hallucinogens could only spare so much.[break][break]

Yet, how could the universe bring singing lullabies of the flowers and crystalline when darkness sprouted now more than ever before? Turmoil bloomed upward from the rip in the earth that Kyurem brought, and now, toxic chains sprouted from the innocent all the same as they did in the fall of the year prior. The pinkette did not know what or how to perceive her challenger other than sheer friendliness alone, as he did appear quite friendly and precious all the same. Perhaps he was able to grapple with cosmic fear seamlessly, or perhaps he had not yet taken to the sword.. he was an enigma, all things considered. And the curiosity was a mutual feeling.[break][break]

Advancing through the pseudo-royal corridor, unreleased music of hers manifested from hidden speakers in the chateau's ever-expanding floral sprouts, channeled through electrical pokemon proxy. "Lam?" She asked softly as she turned a corner and caught a glimpse, eyes gazing into the brilliant green that had existed as his crown jewel. It was a habit of hers to be overly affectionate with those she had admired closely and from afar, and though she did not have much to go off of, she still picked up the pace and gave him a big welcoming hug regardless.[break][break]

"Oh, it's such a bénédiction to finally get to meet you in person~! ♡ And your hair is so pretty, o m g.. at first, I was like, oh, is he going to be blonde.. or have green hair? Lighting goes crazy so much, so I couldn't help but wonder.. and now here you are, and it looks so so amazing~! I have to get a wig just like it, it's such a fantastique color." She said with a smile, holding a bejeweled hand out for him to grace after pulling away from her shameless, innocent embrace she sought. A Vespiquen appeared from the blossoms to float beside her, having had enough of its floral feast to be fully ready for the upcoming challenge.[break][break]

"Come, walk and talk with me," she said softly with a giggle of excitement and delight, ".. how've you been holding up in the fucked up world we're made to live in?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

shes in an all white designer tracksuit im too lazy to find fit images lolol

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fc799f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
time to pretend [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 16:51:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

He had little understanding of what exactly he was about to get himself into. That said, he was still curious about how Desiree ran things here. Particularly her non-traditional option. He noticed the thrum of music just before she appeared. It would be nice, ultimately, to forget everything occurring outside by way of a gym match. They didn't just stop because Hoenn was coming apart at the seams (literally,) after all.[break][break]
Lam turned toward the sound of Des' voice, hand raising in greeting - but he was quickly wrapped up in a hug of warm welcome. "Oh, uhh, hey," he replied, a laugh creeping up the back of his throat. Not that he minded, he didn't. Any awkwardness wasn't personal by any stretch. He was just surprised by her immediate friendliness. And then she was off, and he watched her as he tried to keep up with the steady flow of dialogue. It was lucky that his fiancé was just as talkative at with him - made Lam quicker on the uptake.[break][break]
"Glad to meetcha too! I've been meaning to make my way around to all the minor league sports for too long now. Plus there's no excuse to not get familiar with everyone in the group chat." She was the last, he was pretty sure. He ruffled a hand through his own hair with another bright peal of laughter. "Yep! Green as can be! Always has been."[break][break]
Nothing the presence of her vespiqueen, Artichoke's head dipped in silent greeting, while Lam fell in step alongside the pinkette. He puffed out a breath in response to her question, a scoff of amusement following. "Best as I can, as much as anyone else does, I guess. What about you?" Oh, and he had smoking to prop him up, of course, but he left that off for the time being.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- yay!!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
time to pretend [gym]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 20:23:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"I still have yet to meet some, too, ♡" she responded softly, nodding her head in resonance. It was one of the things that she always meant to put initiative toward, but always got pushed back in the name of a busy schedule- and the world-shattering things that always had their way in shattering schedules to pieces. Perhaps it was a blessing having a gym in the minor leagues, as all things considered, it now had a way of pulling in those that she wished to speak with while the clock ticked faster and faster.[break][break]

Yet, being asked how she thrived in turmoil like Hoenn was a loaded question, to say the least. A question that allowed virulent thoughts to fester like root-rot beneath the soil of a glistening tree. "Guess you could say the same about me," she said with a partial smile, twiddling her thumbs in hesitation, ".. Kyurem was a real game changer though.. but I don't want the dragon eater to ruin all the psychedelic fun we're about to have, I'm sure that wouldn't be fun for either of us. ♡"[break][break]

Swearings to the universe for what she demanded to accomplish if she were to end up in its shadow again should have sufficed enough, at least, for her. And for all the others that she vowed to protect in taking up her ivy-stained sword of pink crystalline. It was a habit of hers, unintentionally bringing up potentially shared trauma while under the influence of the mushroom compound.. but habits could be broken as could addictions. Plus, she feared the sight of seeing sweet Lam's lips curl into a frown.[break][break]

Clacks of their shoes on the winding marble led them to the SLIDE course; behind its dazzling sign above a grand archway was an expanse that appeared quite ordinary, donning empty canvases and large foam blocks to catch those that were to stray from the main course. It donned vines as it did glistening flower petals every step of the way, alongside miniature hot air balloons that held cannons upon their carriages and many more obstacles to follow suit. What she had centered her vision upon at their arrival, however, was the special bowls that awaited them both, holding a disposable water bottle next to a multi-colored capsule.[break][break]

"You've got a gym of your own, so I doubt I've gotta give you the gym shpeal," she giggled, reaching into the bowl and popping the pill in between her teeth, ".. bottoms up~! But if these get too much for you, just let me know and we can call it off~! ♡ I'd say on the fucked-up scale.. they get you, like, and eight.. or a nine, maybe."[break][break]

They were fast-acting compounds; if Lam were to take him, the ordinary factors of the chateau would come to life in the psychedelic haze. Perhaps it was simply due to the pressing of a button tucked away in her pocket, but the empty picture frames would now don fluctuating colors depicting pure, abstract art. Scenery would begin to waver, plants could begin calling out to him in ways unimaginable- it would all boil down to his inner desires, and on the other side of the coin, inner turmoils.[break][break]

Another click of a remote in her pocket brought a floral countdown upon the screen that sat at the start of the track. From sixty downward, it hopefully would give him enough time to prepare- Desiree used this to stretch as well as she could as the kaleidoscope vision hit, and to look at how her challenger's face melded. It looked a bit foresty, but a bit floral like spring to her. Cute![break][break]

"Just.. throw yourself in, depend on your hootie cutie~!" She encouraged, holding a hand out to meet the honey-dripping underbelly of the Vespiquen. It took things seriously in the chateau, a princess, if you will- but it waved and shot a wink to the grass type regardless.[break][break]

Soon enough, the timer ran all the way down to five.. then four.. then three.. then.. you get the rest. At a cutesy exclamation of go from the speakers, a pre-recorded feat, she shot into the opening part with a sprint, accompanied by the bee's fluttering wings to keep up. Oddly enough, this was her first time taking this kind of challenge on foot- and though the injuries brought upon by an Iron Boulder had healed, she was just as worried about it giving out as she was vomiting due to exertion. Oh well, the challenge had to be done! And it was starting, albeit a bit faster than she had anticipated.. but her fingers were ultimately trigger-happy.[break][break]

Hopefully, Lam was of the athletic sort.. but in the end, with all the things in the region that brewed turmoil, who wasn't these days?[break][break]

...[break][break]

OBSTACLE ONE | ♡¸.•'[break][break]

The 'slide' track's first obstacle consists of a sharp turn to the right, and following this, a sharp turn to the left. Hovering above this section is a hot-air balloon shooting large plastic balls, like soft boulders tumbling down, and has slightly raised platforms- if stepped on, these platforms will launch challengers backward or at the walls. The walls are lined with bouncy inflatable tubes.[break][break]

Please react to taking on the prompt in your post and roll once at the end of your post! You may begin to use one move of your pokemon's per post to fend off obstacles of your choice starting now, which will net you an advantage roll in the post after your upcoming post. I will be sending you a visual reference of the zones of the track imminently. DM me if you have any questions, and don't forget the effects of the mushroom spore pill!

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ vespiquen stats below!

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights