Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
GC Excursion A: Elise/Lucia
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 7:29:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Finding the Great Chasm to be a bigger place to get easily lost in, the Galarian royal accompanies the younger trainer that she’s acquainted with as they explore. Lucia could probably fend for herself than the small girl needing her protection though Elise worries that recklessness will get Lucia into trouble. Some medical training with her friend, the Fortree gym leader, had prepared the ambassador to help heal the wounded if they need it.[break][break]

“I’d like you to stick close with me.” Elise spoke over to the blue haired younger girl like Lucia was a little sister she’d want to keep safe. “Because I don’t want you to get lost if you’re separated from me.”[break][break]

The High King floats alongside the foreign ambassador since he is there with the exploration group. Elise knew that Charles can handle himself in battle as much as he’s good with being a supporting Pokemon. As the King of Bountiful Harvests, the sovereign hare in his basic visage couldn’t come to full power without any of his two horses.[break][break]

But she wasn’t sure if he could. The King beside her is a shard of the original Calyrex’s power where the High King at the League’s Dyna Tree is capable of taming his mighty mounts.[break][break]

2PGEvCrY

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 8:05:34 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Lucia gazed out at the scenery around her with an uncertain face. She frowned, putting a hand to her mouth in worry before looking up to a smiling, reassuring Elise. Her head went up and down while Lucia did her best to put on a brave face.

"Right. I'll stick close, Elise."

Hero wiggled around by her side. He was stabbing his drill tail into the ground while keeping on the lookout for Pokemon that may have sought to do harm to Lucia and her friend. Of course, not while some of Elise's party would be scaring him into wriggling back into the arms of his trainer. Meanwhile, her Decidueye stood beside the child, fussing over his vanity and attempting to show off for some of the other Pokemon.

It was enough to make Lucia inwardly cringe.

"We'll protect you, Elise. Don't worry."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 21:50:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Finding the Great Chasm to be a bigger place to get easily lost in, the Galarian royal accompanies the younger trainer that she’s acquainted with as they explore. Lucia could probably fend for herself than the small girl needing her protection though Elise worries that recklessness will get Lucia into trouble. Some medical training with her friend, the Fortree gym leader, had prepared the ambassador to help heal the wounded if they need it.[break][break]

While the Dunsparce beside the young blue haired girl keeps on the lookout, Elise gets a response that Lucia will stick close and she and her Dunsparce will protect her from threatening Pokemon. “Thank you for your protection, Lucia. I do feel safer with you and your Dunsparce already.” Her response came with a small laugh over how Lucia’s Dunsparce tried acting like his namesake. She thought it was cute from the way that Hero had went ahead to make sure he’ll be their protector.

“I’ve always thought that people judge Dunsparce a little too harshly on its appearance.” She’s reminded of her own Dunsparce, Seliph, when other people didn’t think hers was good-looking than their own cute Pokemon. “But I think Dunsparce is adorable in its own way. Mine loves playing with the other Pokemon owned by my father.”[break][break]

The High King looks a little curiously at the slithering Dunsparce, maybe Charles hasn’t seen much of the species. The Calyrex would also be on the lookout for any other wild Pokemon that could stop them in their tracks.[break][break]

HqeYp_2D

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 21:25:21 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Hero puffed himself up to appear larger than he actually was, the Dunsparce a little energized from Elise's comment. Lucia, meanwhile, had no worries that he would be able to protect them. Hero was the strongest and bestest Dunsparce ever, after all!

"I agree. A lot of people really look down on Normal-types in general, but Hero was the first one I ever caught when I was 4 years old. I don't know why"

Lucia smiled at her little Dunsparce friend. Him and the Calyrex would be enough to get them through whatever trials and assignments that they would need to perform in this area. Admittedly, Lucia had wanted to just sneak off and go search for ultra powerful Pokemon to add to her team, but knew Elise would worry about her if she did that. So here she was.

The girl had her other Pokemon with her in case things got too hairy, and she was ready to prove herself in a fight again, thanks to some pep talks here and there.

"So what do you we do? Are you searching for something?" she asked the older woman.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:45:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The woman nods to Lucia’s reply when normal type Pokemon were very good at having diverse movepools and only having one weakness. “Hero sounds like he has been a good companion to you for a long time.” She laughs a bit when the Dunsparce puffs himself up like he’s proud of himself for being a stronger normal type protecting his trainer. “My first Pokemon was a female Misdreavus given by my late mother.”[break][break]

And her Misdreavus evolved to a Mismagius because of the bond Mana shared with the royal ambassador.[break][break]

When Lucia asks her questions, the dark magenta haired royal answers with a little smile. “I think we can search for Pokemon that we can study on. I’d like to study those that I haven’t seen before.” The High King takes one look at several other wild Pokemon in a short distance, most which were Pokemon like the Glimmet line and a family of Corviknight and Rookidee. [break][break]

oQiR29e0

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 7:28:08 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
"Yeah! I don't care what anybody says, Hero's perfect in every way!"

The Dunsparce blushed, or gave the sort of look one might have gave one they tried to blush. He chirped out in elation at his trainer's confidence in him. Lucia picked him up from the ground and gave him a soft little embrace before looking back to Elise once she gave the run down on what they wanted to do. Researching Pokemon? Sounds easy!

"I wonder if there's any that we can catch lurking around that we can snatch up. I heard that a lot of the gym leaders have pretty tough Pokemon."

Almost on contact, Lucia took off from Elise's side after catching some movement in a bush nearby. Her curiosity had overridden the promise she made to minor league gym leader. She stopped just short of that bush and moved back towards Elise just as the shaking had stopped. Just in front of them, the sound of paws hitting the ground could be heard.

3T|jBLGl
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 22:19:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though Elise does know that there was a Paldean evolution to Dunsparce, the typing that changed from it would be a Dragon type. She hasn’t thought of evolving her own Dunsparce to the next evolution yet or maybe the ambassador preferred that her Dunsparce could be kept the way he is. [break][break]

With so many Pokemon in the Giant Chasm, there would be many choices to study up on too.[break][break]

“I think we can see if there’s some Pokemon here that are good study material.” Elise gives her younger companion a nod when there’s other Pokemon that could be easier to catch and study. “The gym leaders of Hoenn do have very tough Pokemon in their teams. I’ll have to think of covering my monotype ghost type team’s weaknesses for my minor league gym.”[break][break]

While the High King looks over to a group of Glimmet and Glimmora, he gives the ambassador a poke. “Oh, it looks like Charles did find a group of Pokemon we can study on. I don’t think I’ve seen Glimmet around before.” [break][break]

zdtmTv3R

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights