Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shopping with Kings [S/C]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 15:18:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since Elise had a stroller she bought during her time at Joyland in Ever Grande, the royal ambassador had mainly used it for her smaller and younger Pokemon like her shiny Applin. She remembers the joy that Rhea felt when the young purple haired woman pushed the green apple dragon around on her stroller and everyone who came across them thought Rhea looked really adorable. The adoration from the other Hoennian locals made for a good time in chatting with them while the female royal remained incognito.[break][break]

Now that she had the hare king with her, Charles doesn’t mind being put in the stroller while Elise pushes it into the entrance of the large department store widely known in Lilycove. When Elise pushes the stroller around the rows of stores and people walking by, the Calyrex stays seated as he looks at the stores.[break][break]

“We’re stopping by the food court later on, okay?” The ambassador spoke down to the hare king in the stroller’s seat and he’ll nod to her words. They’ll stop by a clothing store where it was advertised to cater to gothic lolita tastes.[break][break]

As soon as the royal steps in with pushing the stroller inside, a small crowd of woman her age had taken out their smartphones and documented the Calyrex sitting in the stroller. Some even thought the massive bulb for his head was a little odd too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
my heart
your beat
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
fire in my soul — fire in my heart
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 16:35:19 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

lilycove department store reminded her of her hometowns'. however, lilycove was far more elaborate and fancy. they also had a wider selection than what she remembered back home! milling through the lolita dresses section, the young woman gently pulled off a cute white and lilac dress off it's rack, superimposing it over herself she grinned.
 [break][break]
"so what do you think?" she questioned to a pair of pokemon, two of her three pokemon in fact. a sunkern whom she named "hana" and a totodile who she nicknamed "aoi". while her flaaffy, "hikari" was in its pokeball. hana cheered jumping up and down as aoi had fallen asleep, obviously bored. it's slumber was interrupted when it heard a mild ruckus outside of the store, as its bright red eyes snapped open and he ran off into the crowd.
 [break][break]
"wait, aoi! where are you going?!" she yelled, quickly putting the dress on the rack as she ran after it. seeing the gaggle of women in front of her, she frowned, watching as her totodile jumped and danced in front of what appeared to be a beautiful woman and her strange pokemon... in a stroller?
 [break][break]
"excuse me!" she said trying to get through the small crowd of ladies. realizing they weren't gonna move politely, she settled to crawling through the crowd, standing up her face flushed with embarrassment as she went and grabbed her wayward pokemon who struggled happily in her grasp.
 [break][break]
"apologies! aoi, here tends to run off sometimes..." Himari cooed as she peered at the hare king with wide expressive red eyes that shined like rubies. "what a cute pokemon! i never seen anything like it before! is it from hoenn?"
 [break][break]
the blonde-haired woman asked as she kneeled still holding her totodile as it danced happily in her arms as though trying to greet the kingly pokemon in its own way. next to her bounced her sunkern as it seemed to greet the calyrex too.
 [break][break]
"oh how rude of me! i forgot to introduce myself! i'm himari! kaneshiro, himari!" the bubbly woman said to elise completely oblivious to who the woman and her pokemon were.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]himari KANESHIRO

[attr="class","subtxt"]i got sunshine
[break]
in my mind

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
 milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#d4a53c; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:60px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]  [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 17:09:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

As the crowd disperses, a blond young woman comes over to compliment the hare king and asks if this was a Pokemon from this region. “Oh no, Charles isn’t native to the Hoenn region. His species is native to the Crown Tundra in Galar.” Though normally Calyrex was the god of bountiful harvests in the Crown Tundra, the Calyrex born at the Dyna Tree was technically living in Hoenn now.[break][break]

An introduction came from the other woman and the ambassador gives a little smile. “It’s very nice to meet you, Himari. My name is Elise Calcifet.” She does understand that Elise would forget to introduce herself to people at times if the ambassador got too into a conversation with another person.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galeforce

Mari
She + Her
July 24 (Leo)
Goldenrod City
heterosexual
Go-Getter♡!
Civilian
my heart
your beat
5'5" | 165 cm height
5'5" | 165 cm height
fire in my soul — fire in my heart
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 15:51:16 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb himari"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
gotta venture life, burn your dread

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"Calcifet..." Himari furrows her eyebrows as though trying to remember a thought she couldn't quite grasp. Why did that sound so familiar...? Oh! The crowd of people, being from Galar! "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize who you were until now!" The blonde-haired woman apologized holding onto her Totodile who obliviously danced in her arms.
[break][break]
"Y-You're um... Prettier than in the photos!" She chuckled bashfully, feeling awkward. "Charles, looks like a very nice Pokemon...!" She kneeled down looking at it in the eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Sir Charles." She beamed at the royal pokemon before standing to look at the royal woman. "So, uh, what brings you to Lilycove? is it your first time here? If so, it's mine too! Is there anything you're looking for? This place has so much stuff! Way more than Goldenrod!"
[break][break]
Himari blathers a bit without realizing. Earning a few disgruntled stares and glares from the aforementioned crowd. "Do you want to.... going shopping with me?" The Johtonese woman questioned curiously. "I-If you want to of course!" She quickly reassured, not wanting to come off as pushy or rude. But compared to literal royalty, Himari was nothing but a peasant! There was no way she could compare to Elise's natural beauty and grace...! But Arceus be damned, she would try!

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".himari"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights