awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
What Can Go Wrong Now? [M]
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 18:47:47 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“You do what you feel is best for yourself as a person. Sure, we work side by side with Pokémon, however fact of the matter is that when there’s a legendary Pokémon involved in the equation, things can get… rather messy.”

He sighed.

“Well, and what little I know about Calyrex is that they have a tendency to ‘hijack’ the closest person should they want to talk to someone. Has this one done that to you ever since the time you two were together after what went down at the Dyna Tree?”

He hoped that nothing too bad or unwarranted happened to her during the time that had passed between then and now.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 1:15:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The diplomat understands that working with a legendary Pokemon can get very messy and she’s free to make that decision. “At the end of the day, I’d thank you for giving me a warning before I jumped into it. It appears that I would’ve been too rash to accept a large responsibility if you had not told me of the risks involved.” The real warning of potentially dying from being overwhelmed by that power was still a thing she’s scared of, but maybe her senior was aware of people who had that same power and they would’ve risked death too.[break][break]

When Lars asks if the shard Calyrex had ever hijacked her body to speak with her, the ambassador shakes her head. “No, I doubt he will have the same power like the actual Calyrex. It’s safer to assume that if he didn’t verbally communicate with me using a vessel, he won’t have the means to do it with me.” She was maybe sure that the real Calyrex might do it with her…if the King wanted. Nonetheless, the fact that he used a poor League official meant that he just needed a nearby person to psychically take over and talk to her this way.

TAGS [break]
NOTESCommitment: Act II

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 3:53:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven