Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Royal Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 18:36:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise was excited to come to March’s Renaissance Faire held at Rustboro City which was closer because she worked there. She had invited a friend to come with her since they spoke about bringing both of their Pokemon for a playdate at the faire itself. The ambassador talked about bringing her Calyrex since Charles would love to see most of the other people dressed in medieval costume and the faire had some really fun games for the King of Bountiful Harvests and Noel’s Shaymin to try for themselves.[break][break]

Like any fairegoer, both the royal Galarian ambassador and her Calyrex were dressed up in costume. While Elise dresses like a princess with her royal dark blue gown with a ring of red roses around the waist, a black fascinator atop her head, and long white gloves, the High King is dressed with a small ermine red cape and a plastic gold crown on his large head. [break][break]

Elise holds her Calyrex when she sees a stand selling small statues and other tourist merchandise imported from the Crown Tundra in Galar. When she gets a closer look, she shows the small hare king a box next to the costumed female shopkeeper that held a lot of stuffies that looked like both of his steeds.[break][break]

“They look so cute…” She remarks when Charles looks at the stuffies himself. “Do you want me to buy you one?”[break][break]

The King nods and replies with an excited “Cro rown!” while the shopkeeper comments that the Calyrex looked so cute in his costume.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – The Ren-Faire (March 2024)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
697 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Royal Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 23:33:55 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

While he was not one to dress up for any sort of occasion, he decided to humor the idea and put on a costume for himself and his Shaymin today. Adorned in his usual attire but this time with bits and pieces of armor placed on his shoulders and legs, he would stumble about the faire like an inexperienced knight. The metal plating made it difficult to move around but still he marched onward. Nestled on his shoulder was the aforementioned Shaymin wearing a small but pointy wizard hat on top of its fur. Its face held a smile as it relaxed and went along for the ride on his bumbling trainer.[break][break]

Finally after some practice, he's able to get a better handle on his movement and now walked normally around the faire grounds. He searched and searched for Elise who had planned for this whole day and he didn't want to be late. Just as he was about to give up, out of the corner of his eye he catches the Galarian princess and briskly moved towards her. With a wave of his hand he calls out to his friend.[break][break]

"Hey Elise!" The two were now face to face with each other and now he was able to fully view her in her dress. He stifles a laugh, it suited her completely as he expected.[break][break]

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting long. Who's this little... Pokemon? Is it yours?"[break][break]

His gaze switches from her to her Calyrex, the small king eyeing Noel and his Pokemon which now jumped from its trainer's shoulder to the top of Elise's head with a cheerful chirp.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Royal Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 5:22:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A smile came onto the face of the ambassador when she sees and his Shaymin dressed up for the renaissance faire too. “I’m happy to see you again, Noel!” She responds to his greeting while she’ll greet his Shaymin with a little wave too. “And hello again to your Shaymin too.” That was a little while that she would see his Shaymin again after the Vital City Tournament ended with three of the top battlers being winners of the tournament. [break][break]

The High King of Bountiful Harvests greets the little Shaymin in a wizard’s hat and robe with a happy “Cro rown!”. Noel began to ask what her little friend was and if the hare king was hers. “That’s Charles, his species is a legendary Pokemon from the Crown Tundra known as Calyrex, the King of Bountiful Harvests.” She answers the ranger’s question. “And yes, he’s mine. I think he will be good friends with your Shaymin.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – The Ren-Faire (March 2024)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
697 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Royal Playdate [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 17:36:39 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Huh. So much had happened for the purple princess in such a short amount of time. Yet even with everything that happened to her, she was still the same optomistic and cheerful girl he knew. She was much stronger than he thought, more than him maybe. He'd have to put this Calyrex to the test one day, but for today, it was all about fun.[break][break]

"A legendary? Look at you being able to have something like that as your partner. You should be proud of yourself. I think my Shaymin and him will get along just fine."[break][break]

The grass hedgehog jumps down onto the Calyrex's enormous and bulbous head. It was large and flat enough to make for a good resting spot. Noel gives both her and them a smile before suddenly reminding himself where theh were.[break][break]

"How about we play a game? There's a ton to choose from at this fair but its my first time ever coming here. How about you? Anything catch your interest?

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights