Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
My Littler Biker Bar [DW][O]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 0:35:15 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]
Uh? When somebody placed an order for a My Little Ponyta birthday cake, Biscotti didn’t expect to end up in this place. While it looked clean enough outside, the interior looked a lot like a biker bar. Honey eyes jumped from face to face, seeking out whoever bought the cake. But he didn’t want to assume one of them had placed the order. He doubted they’d take it well.

Bright birthday decorations hung from every corner. A ballerina in mache was settled against an old keg in the corner.

Most of the people were bearded and half were scarred. Minus the kids at the room’s center. They seemed pretty well-adjusted. Before he could get his bearings, one of the men at the bar approached. When he spoke, it reminded the college freshman of an angry bear. The words, however, weren’t a death threat. Just a question. “That my daughter’s cake?” Biscotti dropped his gaze to the pastry as if to confirm it was a cake he was holding and not handlebars or something. “Uhhh…." What were words? “Yes. Sir.” He offered the box to the man, who took it with a grunt.“Thanks for ordering from Kingsley’s.”

As the customer curled it against his chest, the man’s grey eyes met those of the delivery boy. “You wanna a piece? We got plenty.” His mustache wavered like a broom when he talked. A tip was pressed into Biscotti’s still-open palm. “Uh, no. I’m, uh, trying to watch my figure.” More comfortable now, Biscotti grinned. “I hope Elsie has a great birthday. Me and Sis put a lot of love into that thing.”

A wave rippled through the room. It appeared the birthday girl was on her way! “Get out the back door, kid. I can’t ruin the surprise.” With a nod and an awkward salute, Biscotti tumbled into the cool Slateport night. At his side, confused by what had happened, Bow-Wow trotted. A noise to his right made him jump.

Probably a good idea to pay attention out here. This wasn’t exactly a nice place to be at night.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:08:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the unsavory people gather in the outskirts, the ambassador knows that Slateport’s outskirts remind her of Spikemuth, the poorest city that one can call the slums. Many of Spikemuth’s people weren’t too trusting of the royalty to help with how poor they were, but she wanted to help them get on their feet. Anti-royal sentiments back home still rung true for the masses that believed the Galarian prime minister for his promises to help them with rebuilding the cities and towns.[break][break]

She wished that she wasn’t far from home now, the Hoennians also expected her to go back to Galar to help with the rebuilding.[break][break]

On a cooler Slateport night, the royal diplomat walks along with her partner, the High King with his pear-shaped crown. He is happy to float alongside the female royal as they explore much of the outskirts until Elise had made someone else jump.[break][break]

And that someone in front of her? It was the familiar brunette young man who was probably there on a job run. [break][break]

“I am sorry if I scared you.” The dark magenta haired princess’ voice is gentle, yet filled with the grace that one expects from her position as a representative of her kingdom. “What were you doing here in the outskirts?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,826 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:06:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OBSTAGOON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDORINA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 20:01:43 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]
It’s Elise! A royal from his homeland he’d met a hundred times. For most people, that’d be a reassurance. This was his pal—a buddy he’d lived with for 20 years in an alternate world. But, well, it just made him more nervous. His cheeks turned a brilliant red. “Hey, Elsie!” Oops. That wasn’t the right name. But he’d be better off just going with it. “Don’t worry about it! I’m just jumpy.” This place wasn’t exactly friendly.

As he turned, his eyes caught on the rabbit thing floating next to her. He remembers it from the other world. Its head slowly rotted away as its eyes dimmed. Then, he recalls seeing it in the storytime line. Something where he’d never gotten to the front of the line. Partially because he was polite and partly because somebody else always told his story but better. “Yo! It’s Calyrex—what’s up, bud?” Oh god. Was he supposed to bow? “You look way better than last time we talked.”

At the question, Biscotti grinned. “I was delivering a birthday cake.” A hand slid behind his head to pick fitfully at his head. “Didn’t expect a Hell’s Angel! I almost had a heart attack!” But the guy wasn’t too bad. Just liked oil and grease or something. “What brings you here?” She really didn’t fit. She looked like a princess stuck in a gritty DC comic book.

Movement behind her catches his eyes. A little Nidoran is rooting through the garbage. Which is no place for a Pokemon to be. Especially not at the backdoor of a strip club. “Hey, uh, one sec.” Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out the remnants of a candy bar. He offers it to the little poison type. As it pulls back, he notices that there’s a thong wrapped around its ears.

Eeew.

NOTES: Catching Nidoran

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights