lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
gc excursion c: lam + elise
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 21:22:02 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Humidity hung heavy in the air as he wandered across a stretch of the chasm. Bug pokemon buzzed in the bleary background, the heat of the sun bearing down. Even for someone who preferred the sun and heat, Lam found it a bit much. He should have timed his landing later, closer to the meet point he’d been assigned to.[break][break]
Now, he regretted the short walk he was now putting himself through. Alongside him, his psyduck waddled–making no attempt at hiding her own displeasure with the climate. She shook her head miserably, patting at her temples. “Aw Peaches, if you didn’t want to be out, you shouldn’t have broken out of your ball.” A remark that earned a begrudging PSY YAI… of acknowledgement.[break][break]
Overhead, his altaria followed, and though he could probably hail her, Lam made no effort to.[break][break]
It was tedious, but the distance wasn’t that far. Not at that point, anyway. In fact, Lam perked as he made out a figure not far off, and he jogged to catch up–much to the loud complaint of Peaches.[break][break]
“Hey!” he called, “oh– Elise, that you?” He puffed out a breath when he slowed to a stop, smile stretching wider at the familiarity. “How’s the embassy treating you? Looks like we’ve been assigned the same patrol.”

[break][break]
iL7Zy4Pe

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- excursion: monster hunt[break]
- total: - [break]
-

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 19:02:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The patrol around the giant chasm would take a bit long since the humidity in the chasm didn’t help much. Thankfully, she bought herself a canteen of water to drink while the hare king and her Cyndaquil go ahead of her. Cool water washes down her throat when the ambassador drinks from the canteen when a familiar male voice calls out to her. Her Cyndaquil takes note of the waddling Psyduck beside the Lilycove gym leader and the High King keeps going ahead to look out for the Pokemon they’re looking out for.[break][break]

“Hello Lam, the embassy has been treating me well.” She gives the green-haired man a smile when he jogs up to her. “I couldn't believe we were assigned to same patrol either, but I'm happy we are now. There were some really strange sightings of three Paradox Pokemon that looked like they’re dinosaurs too.” Whatever those dinosaurs were, she’ll have to make sure that they weren’t going to hurt any of the other league explorers in the area.[break][break]

gdZh88P|

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 0:53:33 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Glad to hear it!” he chimes in response. Up ahead, he can see the calyrex keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. It’s definitely curious to see, but he doesn’t press the subject just yet. Instead, he stoops to splash some water from his bottle onto his dramatically suffering psyduck’s head. Peaches chatters as he does so, clearly playing up how relieved she is for the hydration. He looks up at Elise with a grin.[break][break]

“Definitely makes things easier, knowing I’ve got a dependable teammate with me!” At the mention of the paradoxes, he nods. “Yeah, I’ve read some of the reports with sightings, but I haven’t seen any for myself. Not yet at least.” He takes a quick swig of water, and stands as he recaps the bottle. “You have any lucky sightings for yourself?”

[break][break]
55OD6T39

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 1:40:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As long as the High King was there, the ambassador felt a little safe with him there as well as her Cyndaquil coming to help the little hare king keep watch. There weren’t any signs of the three Pokemon that the other explorers had sightings for, but they have been gauged to be dangerous if people weren’t prepared. Lam’s position as gym leader of Lilycove would give her a bit of comfort knowing that such a strong member of the league would be good back-up in case they did run into something.[break][break]

“I don’t think so.” She replied to the gym leader's question while she looks down to the Psyduck beside him when the water type duck is given water. “Your Psyduck looks so cute… What’s their name?” The ambassador gives a smile when she compliments the duck Pokemon.[break][break]

4iCp08uv

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 23:56:33 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Surely, between the two of them they can handle anything that might show up—big, scary beast or not.[break][break]
“Maybe we’ll get a glimpse this go round,” he chimes, voice cheerful. Not that he wants to run into trouble exactly, or have them end up in an impossible situation, but…admittedly, he’s a little curious to see the creatures. Find out if they’re as fearsome as the reports are making them out to be. Setting off down the path after her other pokemon companions, he glances down at his psyduck with a smile.[break][break]
“This is Peaches!” The psyduck in question flaps an arm in greeting toward Elise.

[break][break]
NQGEtriN

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

-

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights