[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
EXTRACTION: Andrea & Elise
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 18:04:16 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Human avarice knew no bounds. Despite numerous warnings from and like-minded individuals about the threat Eternatus posed to the region, the League turned a blind eye in order to continue looting the alien god's colossal body.

On the other hand, there were some people who were lured into the Ultra Sea not by the treasures it held, but by their own thirst for knowledge. Andrea was among those people. With her Sygna Suit and her ample experience traversing the various wilds, this was like a walk in the park. However, as soon as they reached the glowing, paranoia-inducing Eternatus Core, all bets were off.

"Take my hand, Elise. It's gonna be easier to keep our cool if we stick together." The Hydreigon cosplayer offered a sock puppet of a hand to the Galarian princess... who seemed to have some rather interesting company.

"By the way, when were you gonna tell me about your new friend?" The dragon-costumed girl casually asked, using small talk as a mental shield against the alien world's encroaching insanity.

Take the brunt equally.

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 22:35:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The skeleton of Eternatus that made up the Ultra Deep Sea was not a comfort, but Hoenn might be glad that the poison type dragon’s skeleton was all that remained of the colossal dragon. Sheriff Navidson had probably talked about those rifts sending Ultra Beasts from this world before to Dewford’s Granite Cave and she’d wish that she could help the town in any way she could.[break][break]

When the minor league gym leader who ran a dragon type gym gives her a sense of ease with holding her hand through the miasma, Elise would take it. “Thank you, Andrea. I know I can keep my calm as long as you’re here.” The royal wasn’t alone in their exploration of the chamber either, the hare king with his imperial shaped crown floats near the diplomat.[break][break]

“Oh, I can tell you now.” A smile came onto the royal’s face as the High King looks up to the taller orange-haired Hydreigon cosplaying woman curiously. “My new friend here is Charles the Calyrex. I’ve been borrowing a couple of books from the local library in Slateport, so I can read them to him every night since he loves stories as much as the Calyrex at the Dyna Tree likes them.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Choosing: Take the brunt equally[break]
Total: 50 RKS points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 11:44:54 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 11:47:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Nice to meet you, Charles!" Andrea jovially waved at the big-headed hare, before turning back to Elise with a puzzled look. "So wait... Is this Calyrex different from the Calyrex under the tree? How many Calyrexes are there?"

Soon, a swarm of Poipole and Naganadel descended towards the two women, interrupting their chit-chat. Business as usual, really, since Eternatus was known by this point to use the local wildlife as its own personal guard.

"Mecha-Chomper, help Chomper dispatch them!" The draconic cosplayer exclaimed, sending out an Iron Jugulis that whirred to life upon entering the field, letting out a piercing Metal Sound from its three artificial heads.

Her signature Hydreigon picked off the hostile Ultra Beasts one by one with an Outrage, while its mechanical counterpart assisted by firing multiple Dragon Pulses. Oftentimes, the best defense was a good offense.

Focus on heals/defense.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 0:18:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

When Andrea’s question is asked, the ambassador knows that the original at the Dyna Tree is the first one. “This one is a shard copy of the original, so there is two existing. The Calyrex at the Dyna Tree in Ever Grande is the original one.” Elise is able to explain a bit though the original that stayed in the Dyna Tree was the one that they had seen in their dreams in the other ‘Galar’.[break][break]

Ultra Beasts come to attack them in the chamber as Andrea’s Hydreigon and the Iron Jugulis were ordered to attack the Poipole and Naganadel. “You help too, Charles! Psychic!” Charles’ bulbous crown glows light green as he unleashes a rainbow glob of Psychic energy which explodes into blue Psychic blasts onto a group of Poipole that rush in on the two dragons.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ Focus on heals/defense (50 RKS points)[break]
Total: 100 RKS points

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 10:28:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ultra deep sea

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 10:31:07 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea did not even pretend she could wrap her head around how shard legendaries worked. Nobody in Hoenn knew, to be honest. “That sounds a bit confusing, but I’m happy for you!” She only said, smiling at the Galarian noblewoman.

Shard or not, Calyrex was no slouch. That big ol’ head boasted immense Psychic powers that caused the Ultra Beasts to scatter, only for a new threat to manifest from the Poison Tera Crystals…

An unfortunate mistake. An abominable fusion between Blaziken and Golem, boasting the fighting prowess of the former and the stalwart defense of the latter. Those amalgam attributes did not discount the fact that it looked like a wingless chicken encased in dung.

The young PokéManiac clutched her head, groggy from the Eternatus Core’s continuous mental attacks. “Ughhh… Chomper, Outrage again!” She commanded her Hydreigon, who barreled towards the fused monstrosity.

Battle a fusion Pokemon.

RKS POINTS: 150

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 16:05:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The abomination that came from the light of the Poison Tera Crystal was a cross between Blaziken and Golem. Since it would have the same fire typing, the shard of the hare king would be at a disadvantage from his grass typing. With the fighting prowess of the fire chicken and the defenses of the rock type Pokemon in one, this battle against the fused Pokemon would be a tough one. Elise decides on bringing another Pokemon to help the small king if he needed.[break][break]

A press on the Moon Ball’s button would release the floating witch-like ghost that she had with her as her first partner Pokemon. “Charles and Mana, work together with a combination of Psychic and Shadow Ball!” Along with the shiny Hydreigon’s Outrage, the shard Calyrex and Mismagius worked together in tandem and releases a Psychic blast from the hare king while the Mismagius lets loose several Shadow Balls at the fusion Pokemon.

[break][break]

[break]
♔ Battle a fusion Pokemon (50 RKS points)[break]
Total: 150 RKS points

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 16:09:09 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ultra deep sea

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 15:38:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
With their combined efforts, the fused abomination was slain. “We did it! Great job, Chomper, and Charles, and Mana!” Andrea flashed a hearty thumbs up at her teammates.

Alas, the more they prolonged their stay in the pseudo-underwater realm, the more they risked losing their sanities to the Eternatus Core’s mind-corrupting influence. Given how life-threatening the situation had gotten, it was pertinent to leave this expedition with as little spoils as possible. Who would want to loot those gross crystals anyway?

“Let’s go back to Dewford!” The dragon tamer urgently yelled, mounting her trusty Hydreigon. “This place’s gotten too dangerous, even for Charles!” She added, directing her steed to Fly towards the rapidly closing wormhole.

Lessen the load and escape.

RKS POINTS: 250
CURIOS: 1
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 17:35:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

“You and Chomper helped the most too.” A smile came from the ambassador when she praises her fellow minor league gym leader and her shiny green Hydreigon. From the miasma that the Eternatus core spews out, Elise already feels like the effects of the mind controlling poison were becoming stronger by the minute. Switching out her Mismagius for her Garchomp, the blue dragon lowers herself when Andrea suggests that they lighten the load and get out to Dewford.[break][break]

She’ll give a nod to the orange haired minor league gym leader. “Yes, we should go. I don’t feel very good in staying here either.” As she’ll quickly get onto the back of the female Garchomp, the Calyrex takes his seat in front of Elise. Selece uses her speed to fly out of the cave along with the Hydreigon with the engines onto her head making noise as the female shark dragon helps the ambassador and her shard Calyrex escape before they’re exposed to more of the poison.

[break][break]

[break]
♔ Lessen the load and escape (100 RKS points)[break]
Total: 250 RKS points

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:43:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: