TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 2:11:17 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Passing through Route 110, Thea slowly made her way to Mauville City.[break][break]

Zeus the Primeape was still going without breaking a sweat, while Gominha the Wigglytuff was starting to get a bit bothered by the long walk by now, only not asking for Thea to ride on her shoulders because it was already taken by Belle, the Minccino. She noticed the exhaustion of her Pokémon, and she chuckled, handwaving. "We are almost there. As soon as we get to the edge, we can rest under a tree before we go. Resting too close to the forest is dangerous." She explained.[break][break]

The trio accepted, though two of them were just wishing they could lay flat on the grass by now... Yet, what Thea had said was the truth. They were indeed almost there, and the Racing Grounds of Mauville's Gym made it clear. "Told ya." She chuckled, picking up the pace and hurrying to approach the fences of the large running grounds.[break][break]

Her Pokémon followed right from behind, using the last of their energies to stick close to their trainer before they sat down, nearly rolling on the ground. Thea smiled widely looking at the large running ground, and as soon as she noticed some Pokémon in there, she couldn't help but wave at them, wondering if they would approach.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 18:26:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The eastern fence of Mauville Racing Grounds, located just outside the city proper, went on and on. Even by Pokémon, it took quite some time to cross, what with there being six giant Sectors and a full commercial racing video game's worth of different courses there. Without such a generous land grant from the League, the completion of such a grand facility would not have been possible. Many Pokémon, almost all of them wearing saddles, roamed the grounds. There were notable exceptions, such as a Toxtricity making repairs to a scoreboard after it had been shorted out in a recent Gym Challenge.

Josh himself was riding one of his newest Gym recruits, Ghalta the Tyrantrum, his thighs aching as he got used to the vicious, brutal Pokémon's rough running stroke. The sheer power behind the dinosaur's stomping steps was incredible, but it would be worth it. He was smaller and faster than most Tyrantrum, but that didn't make him any less strong! He could still chew up and spit out some of the hardest substances in the world.

As he made an eastward turn, Josh noticed a young, teenage-looking female outside the fence door, seemingly waiting to be let in. "Hey there," he waved back. "Do you mind going through the front door and checking in, please? This entrance is for employees only."

{PC: 1}

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present somewhere on the Gym grounds, other than his Raging Bolt and Walking Wake.
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 2:56:22 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The Pokémons that were on sight were certainly stunning, and 'tough' was an underestatement to describe them. Thea hoped to catch the attention of some of them, but at the end of the day, she caught attention of more than just Pokémon, with a man appearing mounted on a Tyrantrum, a pokémon that was already impressive to look at, but with someone mounting on it as if it was a horse only made the sight become even more breath taking.[break][break]

Impressed, Thea half opened her mouth, speechless for a moment before blurting out: "That's a very cool Pokémon! It looks so strong!" She cheered, then showing a warm expression and smile. "Very well cared for too..."[break][break]

Her eyes then shifted to the man, and when he voiced she should go to the check-in, she rose her arms and hands, shaking them. "Oh, no no! I wasn't going to hop over the fence, I just wanted to look at the Pokémon—" As she spoke, however, she noticed something in his words. "Wait, do you mean I can actually get in there if I go through the check-in?"[break][break]

Her eyes opened widely, with her hands clenching on the fence as she bent her upper body over it, as if trying to lean closer to hear more about it, if the man spoke. She didn't know that place was open to the public.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 23:56:35 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh tilted his head and reined the Tyrantrum toward the lass. "Thanks! Ghalta's actually one of the newest additions to the team," Josh introduced the prehistoric dragon. What talent he must have had, to be able to tame such an aggressive species so quickly. Were Thea to look more closely, she would see that almost all the Pokémon within the fence wore saddles, including several Pyroar whose gear had the Hoenn Ranger logo emblazoned upon it.

Thea seemed oblivious to Josh. The League logo was plastered all over the fence at regular intervals. Internally signing, he spelled the facility's purpose out in plain words. "You can! This is Mauville Gym, better known as Mauville Racing Grounds. I'm Leader Devlin, but please, call me Josh. It's a bit of a trip, though; the place is huge. If you're going to the Gym, want a lift? There's room for two people in Ghalta's saddle."

{PC: 2}

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present somewhere on the Gym grounds, other than his Raging Bolt and Walking Wake.
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 2:42:59 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Ghalta, huh! It is nice to meet you, Ghalta!" Thea chirped to the big Pokémon, beaming a smile to the Tyrantrum and then another one to Josh. "It is nice to meet you too, Mr. Josh. I've heard about here before, but I didn't know it was so accessible." She admitted, a bit sheepish about her ignorance, but happy to learn a bit more about the place.[break][break]

At the offer of mounting the Pokémon, her eyes opened widely. "Really?! That would be amazing!" Thea exclaimed, already getting herself ready to mount on it, before slowly looking at her Pokémon trio, and smiling awkwardly at them.[break][break]

"I mean, if there is only a seat to another person, Zeus and Gominha may be too much." She chuckled nervously to the Primeape and the Wigglytuff, with the latter not looking very happy abobut the news while Thea drew two pokéballs out. "Sorry, but I will get you guys into your Pokéballs, okay? It is only for a little. Belle, you can hop on my back, you are small enough." She said, and the small Minccino squeaked, starting to climb her trainer before Thea absorbed Zeus and Gominha into their Pokéballs.[break][break]

"Alright—" She turned to Josh, approaching when allowed to hop to mount on it. "I'm ready!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 8:05:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As big as Ghalta was, he was actually smaller than the average Tyrantrum by a significant margin. He was about as tall as an Arcanine, but could still comfortably seat two on his back. "Mauville Gym is actually one of the largest sole proprietorships in Hoenn now," he tooted his own horn without remorse. "We've got over 30 employees now. If we get much larger, I might have to consider incorporating. Maybe even a small-time IPO." But now was not the time to talk money. It was time to get the enthusiastic girl inside those fences through the proper channels.

Once the Gym Leader felt Thea's hold, Josh lightly squeezed the dinosaur's sides and cried, "Hyah!" Following his nonverbal signals, the Tyrantrum walked, then jogged, then entered his slowest running stroke. It was brisk, but far from a hunting or pouncing speed - well within speeds permitted inside the municipality. "Whoo!" Josh cried as he felt the wind in his face - wind that his passenger would largely be shielded from. He debated clicking his helmet's visor into place, but decided against it; it was just warm enough that the wind wasn't biting.

As the duo entered Mauville City proper, Josh had to stop for the first traffic light on the way to his Gym. Though many rode Pokémon instead of drove vehicles, riders were subject to the same traffic laws as anyone else. He didn't hesitate to get in the fast lane when he could, though.

After some more stop-and-go, Josh guided Ghalta to the Gym's front entrance, being careful not to pull too hard on the Tyrantrum's reins. "If Ghalta was a normal-sized Tyrantrum, you'd have to worry about hitting your head on the asphalt above you," he remarked. Mauville truly was a construction marvel. Her first two levels never saw sunlight, lit only by neon business signs and street lights 24/7. Without gMH's robust backup power system, an outage would plunge the bottom two levels of the city into total darkness. "Front door's just ahead. Need a hand getting down?"

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 15:30:17 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea listened to Josh explaining a bit more about Mauville Gym, she couldn't help but be impressed by it. It truly looked like a colossal facility, which made sense, considerign it had racing as a specialization. "It is probably a lot of work around here then." Thea said, climbing and adjusting herself while sitting on the saddle, holding on tight as she expected the run to be nothing less than intense. Belle also held on tight, making herself secure on her trainer's back. "You guys train race exclusively around here, or..?" As she allowed the question to linger, the Pokémon started moving, and Thea tightened her hold.[break][break]

The run was very pleasing, and it was nice to feel the brief wind, mostly blocked by Josh, as they rushed into full speed, letting Thea's ponytail wave rapidly along with the wind, and the small Minccino's fur sway as well. "Haaaah!" Thea laughed in excitement, opening her eyes and watching the landscape while the speed continued to build up, until they reached their destination.[break][break]

"Wooh! That was amazing!" Thea beamed as they went for a full stop, and Belle chirped excitedly too. "Thanks for the ride, Ghalta, Mr. Josh!" She said, already preparing to hop off the Pokémon to land on the ground, but when the rider offered help, she smiled. "Well, I can get down there just fine, but I'm not one to refuse chivalry." Thea smiled, accepting Josh's help down along with Belle, and as soon as they were on firm ground.[break][break]

"Ah, talking about chivalry... Where are my manners? My name is Thea. Thea Naito." She finally introduced herself, glancing up at the pokémon. "So you are a small one? Jeez, I can't imagine you being even bigger than that." Her eyebrows arched up.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 1:58:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As much as it may have felt like full speed to Thea, Ghalta was running far from full speed. If there was one common trait about all of Josh's Pokémon, it was that they were among the fastest of their species in Hoenn, if not the world. "Nope! We're still a Pokémon Gym, after all," Josh corrected. "We've got battle courts for Pokémon to spar on, but they're also... triple standard size."

Once the duo had dismounted from Ghalta, the Tyrantrum tromped back through town and through its north gate. "Great to meet you, Thea! Yep, Tyrantrum are usually as tall as a one-story building. It works well for me; getting on a normal-sized one is hard without assistance." Even when they were crouching, it was a struggle climbing onto them.

Once Ghalta was out of sight, Josh led the way through the Gym's automatic sliding doors to a lobby full of bright yellow, teal, and dark purple and grey decor. It was almost like being in the middle of a thunderstorm. The entire lobby seemed to be a love letter to the Johtonian god of speed, Raikou. If Thea was thirsty, there was a tank of drinking water and a stack of paper cups nearby. "What brings you to Mauville Gym? Is it a challenge?" the Leader inquired.

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:45:03 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Before they entered the building, Thea released Zeus and Gominha from her Pokéball, and Belle hopped off her back to stick together with her fellow Pokémon.[break][break]

"One-story building? No way... Well, Wailords do exist, and they are bigger than that, but still..." She whistled, nodding as she stepped into the building. The lobby was stunning to say the least, and Thea took her time to appreciate it, with her lips gently parted as her jaw was almost dropping in awe. Her Pokémon didn't waste time to enjoy the water tank for a bit, and Josh's question soon snapped Thea out of her mesmerized state. "Oh!" She turned to him.[break][break]

"Haha, don't even joke about it." Thea said with a nervous chuckle. "If my father even thinks I'm going around challenging Gyms before graduation, he will put me to study even on weekends." Gominha snickered at Thea's reveal, but the truth was that Thea was mostly exaggerating, but she didn't want to hear the scolding she would get for it.[break][break]

"In a way... It isn't a challenge per se. I have been going through other Dojos and Gyms, to try to find other Martial Arts and trainings for my friends over there." She pointed to her Pokémon with her thumb. "So it is more of a training... I just didn't expect I was going to find something very cool while doing it." Thea admitted with a smile.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 3:53:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Some grew taller, too. He didn't dare imagine how large one of those red-eyed ones from 's true home could get... not to mention the destruction it could sow. Even his smaller one could exert enough bite force to chew through metal.

"So you're looking to spar, more or less?" Josh asked Thea. "Normally, Mauville Gym doesn't have too many opportunities for walk-ins, but with lower challenger volume in recent months, you're in luck!" A quick sparring session would be a great way to fill downtime while still remaining productive by the League's standards.

Whether she wanted to have a mock battle or just visit the many Pokémon, he would direct the young lady to ANDREW WEISS' scheduling desk, where the male receptionist would check her in. Were she to approach and open the sliding door in the back, she would behold quite the sight.

The land inside the fence seemed to go on endlessly. There were bleachers and scoreboards scattered throughout the vast facility just outside Mauville City limits. A staggering number of Pokémon, almost every single one of them wearing a saddle, roamed the grounds. They all seemed to be within a narrow, roughly human-sized range, despite what the Pokédex had listed for them for an average species size. Perhaps some of the most striking specimens were a complete set of Eeveelutions that were close to the upper limit of what was possible genetically. For one with a need for speed, the Jolteon's saddle may have been irresistible.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 15:29:34 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea nodded to Josh's summary. "Yeah, more or less a spar." She chuckled. "But I mean. If there is anything else for me to look around here, and if it wouldn't be a bother, I would love to see and try to practice something new." Thea wasn't just taking a trip ot a Gym, she was actually wishing to broaden her horizons, after all. Her father's dojo was a great place, but she felt like she was starting to become a bit too close minded because of it.[break][break]

"Lucky me then~" She grinned, approaching to the counter for a check in, which she followed properly, introducing her Pokémon and everything.[break][break]

When she was done with it, she followed Josh to open the slide door, being met with a sight that left her even more in awe than before. It was... So many Pokémon! "Oh my... I—" Left speechless for a moment, Thea felt an excitement bubble up inside of her chest, while her Pokémon followed and seemed just as surprised, though not in as much awe as her. Gominha even pouted a bit, how could her trainer be gushing over other Pokémon?! Zeus only shook his head at Gominha's reaction, giving a pat on her back, being rewarded slap on his face that made him frown and hiss. Belle tried to separate the fight, but Thea was quick to interrupt: "Stop, the two of you!" She said, then looked around.[break][break]

"This is amazing, Mr. Josh... Wait, is that a Rapidash? Why does it look so... Huh?!" Her eyes opened widely, and she beamed: "Are those two Rapidash?! Is that... A Galarian one? And that one even has a silver flame! That's so pretty!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:47:56 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Thea's nonverbal communication conveyed just how excited she was, clearly starstruck by the dozens of Pokémon roaming the vast Racing Grounds. It was almost ridiculous seeing so many saddled Pokémon: there were enough for a good-sized cavalry brigade to ride into battle!

When Josh noticed Thea swooning over the two Rapidash, he introduced them. "They are! The silver one is Ixion. She was the very first Pokémon I learned riding with. And the other is Dashie." Were Thea's mind open, the Galarian Rapidash would bombard her with cozy, comfy vibes.

There Thea went, being all formal again. "Just Josh is fine! No need to be proper with me. I'm the people's Gym Leader, after all!" As they were chatting, Ghalta tromped across the main battle court at quite the clip. Always so energetic, the Tyrantrum was. "We could spar with our Pokémon, but... you said you were looking for a new experience. Was riding Ghalta your first experience being on a Pokémon's back?" he asked her, setting the hook he had for so many other trainers looking for new ways to enjoy Pokémon...

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 17:03:02 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea beamed when she was being introduced to the rapidashes, feeling the warmth coming from the Galarian one, Thea's heart was almost melting as she rested a hand over her chest, looking at them fondly. "It is wonderful to meet you, Ixion, Dashie!" She greeted the two of them. Her Pokémon approached from behind her, greeting them as well with chirps. Though Gominha was still a little jealous.[break][break]

When the man insisted on the more casual approach, Thea giggled a bit, nodding at him. "Alright, Josh it is. Honestly, I don't like formalities that much, but if my father saw me being so casual with someone I've just met, he would scold me." She laughed briefly, shrugging before turning at him with a tilting head.[break][break]

"Yeah, that was my first time on a Pokémon's saddle..." She muttered, pondering if she ever had the same experience... But nothing came to her mind... Still— "Wait! are you suggesting what I'm thinking you are suggesting?" Thea looked at his eyes with her own sparkling ones.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,948 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 20:16:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Dashie and Ixion were rountinely used by beginning riders, making them comfortable around Thea. To them, she was just like any other student of his classes. If her mind was open, she may have been able to feel a warm ping coming from the Galarian Rapidash. "I don't care for formalities either. A title only has the meaning that the person puts into it. Elite Ranger, Gym Leader, Master of Faster... at the end of the day, I'm still Josh. Title or no, I would still give my all to make life in Mauville easier."

Josh's eyes, too, lit up when they both seemed to have the same idea. "I always recommend to people that if they want to travel Hoenn, to catch a Pokémon they can ride across the lahd, another for the sea, and a third for the sky. Even the highways around here can be a bit rough, especially if you get out in the boonies. Around Fortree and Fallarbor especially, it gets rough."

Both the equines clopped toward Thea expectantly. "I think they like you! I do have to warn you, though... they can get really fast. So if you do hop on, be ready."

{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Top Speed
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 16:20:38 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea's eyes brimmed in admiration not at the idea of titles, but the mention of giving it all to make Mauville's life easier. Little by little, it would be possible to make Hoenn a safe and happy place, despite the Rockets wandering around and causing so much trouble. "That sounds wonderful! Yes, giving it all to make everyone safe and happy is everything, titles are nice and all, but compared to that... Yeah!" She felt warmed, and her coloured cheeks reflected it. At the follow up, she grinned.[break][break]

"I'm not really the type to have a bunch of Pokémons, but I do travel a lot, and I can't really mount on my Pokémon. Well, maybe Gominha." She looked at her Pokémon trio.[break][break]

At the mention of her name, Gominha inflated a bit, proudly. "How long can you keep inflated though?" She teased, and Gominha stuck her tongue out, letting out a sound that resembled a shrinking balloon.[break][break]

Thea giggled, and when the two horse pokémon approached, she smiled at them. "I'm ready for sure!" Thea looked at both, and she wished to mount both, but for now, she tried to hop on the Galarian one, if she was allowed. Perhaps the fact it was a fairy-type attracted Thea a bit more. But truth be told, if she had the chance, she would ride the other too.[break][break]

"U-Uhm, is this right?" Thea tried to adjust herself on the saddle.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]