he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
under the skin
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 19:15:38 GMT
azure li Avatar

"...and everyone in the stream chat started saying Azure there's someone behind you! But when I turned around no one was there!" Azure was retelling his ghost story turned robbery AGAIN. He could talk yap away about it as long as anyone listened to him. It's not everyday you move into a new house and get it broken into, he supposed. [break][break]
His patrol along the harbor had him partnered with Elise today, and he was pretty sure she hadn't heard this story yet. Azure scrolled through his phone, showing Elise a very pixelated screenshot from his stream, where someone was really standing in the hallway behind him. Azure shuddered, before putting his phone away again. "But it's not like a ghost would need a watch, right? A smartwatch at that?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
under the skin
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:01:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A patrol around the harbor would be a bit routine. She needed to watch for any wild Pokemon that needed some care since this month had reports of toxic chains showing up in both Pokemon and people. Listening to the other ranger’s ghost story in spite of the man talking a mile a minute would make her enjoy having something to hear while working. Other people that she had talked to didn’t like ghost stories much, so she’s used to hearing them from her late mother all the time.[break][break]

She holds the King of Bountiful Harvests in her arms when Charles listens to the man tell that story too. “I don’t think so. A ghost is only transparent and can’t hold objects.” A response came from the female royal while he asks. “But they can take material form if they wished.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
under the skin
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 11:03:52 GMT
azure li Avatar

"Really, they can?" It was Azure's first time hearing about it. Ghosts to him were first of all mostly not even real (until recently) and secondly, definitely transparent, therefore unable to hold anything - just as Elise has just confirmed for him. He scratched his temple, thinking about this turn of events.[break][break]
"Do you think I should go to the police about this?" Azure hummed, looking up in thought. "Not like they can do much if it's been taken to the spirit realm, probably?
[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights