Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Eggtra Delivery Runs [M]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 19:23:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Pokemon eggs were needed to be delivered to their homes and one of those stops was Fortree City. The rangers had put that task to her since they were also sending out other rangers to each city. Luckily, Elise had someone who knew that city from inside and out. Alexei’s experience as the gym leader helped immensely in getting that delivery on time on her list of people that needed their eggs delivered.[break][break]

Both of her Plusle and Minun wore matching ranger uniforms of red and blue. Orpheus and Eurydice were happy to do some of the lifting of the eggs with them while Elise talked with her friend. “It looks like my first delivery is supposed to go to a brunette young lady in a blue dress. You know where her house is?” Elise describes the recipent when she holds the Pokemon egg in her delivery bag to keep it warm.

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Eggtra Delivery Runs [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 19:20:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He knew that was off busy somewhere doing Arceus-knew-what (love you boo) and so he had some spare time on his hands.

Moment word got out that there were eggs to be had once again (oh no) and that it was delivery time, he… for a few moments he let out the tiniest little noise of a scream because holy eggs, were the Pokémon up to no good again?!

So now he found himself accompanying Miss Elise, seeing as she had… aww, cute!

“You have very cute companions,” he would smirk her way; before realizing that his own Pokémon companion stood almost as tall as he did just a little ways behind them—it was Ravana, his Charizard.

(And look how preened she was!)

“Can I have the piece of paper so I can look,” he asked, while holding out his hand for aforementioned piece of paper. Hopefully, with their travelling speed they would be done in a few hours!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights