Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Village of Fair Folk [SZ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:40:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Mawile keeps with the pace of the ambassador when they would reach the first thing they see. Coming across a small wooded forest, Kaguya looks a bit wary over what they’ll see in terms of Pokemon. Elise figured that the female steel type Pokemon needed to have some training out there since Kaguya hadn’t gotten battle experience than the rest of Elise’s ghost type Pokemon.[break][break]

Likened to a regal princess, Kaguya puts on a stride with her movements while walking beside the ambassador. Every step that the Mawile makes is careful, poised, and graceful. Red eyes watch the dark bushes beside the trees that she would almost think something could jump out at them.

TAGS – Safari[break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 3:19:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN YAMASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WANDERING SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 21:07:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A Galarian Yamask comes to see the ambassador and her Mawile. The ghost type looks over to the Mawile while Kaguya sees the Yamask as good training. Shadow Balls from the small fairy type Pokemon pelt the Galarian Yamask as the ghost can’t keep up with how much the attacks hit it. Elise’s Mawile doesn’t hesitate in getting the good training in since she wanted to be in battles like the royal’s other Pokemon were in.[break][break]

Elise throws a Dusk Ball to catch the tired Galarian Yamask, she feels bad for it as the Dusk Ball sucks up the ghost type Pokemon.

TAGS – Safari[break]
NOTES – Catching Galarian Yamask!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 6:53:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NICKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAKEOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BEAT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNARL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 1:37:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Through the wooded area, the Mawile sees the ambassador pick up the Dusk Ball that had the caught Galarian Yamask before one of the bushes rustles. A stare comes from the Mawile as the Pokemon in the bushes was a wild Nickit. That was a Pokemon that the ambassador was familiar with since Nickit were native to her father’s country. Though Nickit had a knack for stealing things off of unsuspecting locals and foreign tourists.[break][break]

Kaguya wastes no time in training with the Nickit. She Play Roughs with the dark type fox as the wild Nickit ends up being tired at the end of the Mawile’s playtime. Elise tosses a Dusk Ball to catch the fox, maybe this one would be a good friend for her Nickit too.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
Safari [break][break]

[break]
♔ Catching Nickit

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 0:24:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIMIKYU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DISGUISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY-DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 6:23:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

After the ambassador takes the Dusk Ball that held the wild Nickit, another Pokemon came to greet them from a shadow from under the tree. Her Mawile is the first to look at the wild Pokemon which turned out to be a Mimikyu. Elise is familiar with the Pokemon since she also owned a Mimikyu though this one appeared to be a bit cautious of the steel type Pokemon.[break][break]

Kaguya starts with an Iron Head onto the ghost type Pokemon, but the disguise of the Mimikyu topples over. The Mawile gets hit by the Mimikyu’s Shadow Claw and she tries again to hit the wild ghost type Pokemon with another Iron Head. Luckily, the Mimikyu is weak enough that Elise would take out a Dusk Ball and throws it at the Mimikyu.

Safari [break][break]

[break]
♔ Catching Mimikyu

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 3:34:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEEDOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 15:51:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When they go through the deep forested area, the female Mawile is the first to see a a wild Seedot trying to cut some weeds around a bed of peonies. Kaguya watches the small Pokemon struggle before she goes to help it. With her long mouth at the top of her head, the teeth cut through the weeds. The Seedot thanks the Mawile and takes the little nuts that it had saved up to give to the steel type as thanks.[break][break]

While the Mawile carries the nuts with her, the Galarian royal moves to the other side of the forest. Elise is happy to see that her Mawile is helping Pokemon when she can too.

Safari [break][break]

[break]
♔ Skipping!

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 21:49:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIELDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 1:00:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When they reach the spacious valley around a mountain after the ambassador and her Mawile get out of the forest, the Mawile looks at a Shieldon that was walking on a bit of rocky terrain. She turns her head to a couple of rocks with small gems on it since Kaguya was not interested in fighting a steel type Pokemon. As Elise comes over to see her Mawile come over to her and gesture to her in taking the nuts, the diplomat holds them while the female steel type tries to free a red gemstone.[break][break]

And she ends up falling onto her back. A huff of annoyance comes from the female Mawile as she gets up in trying to take a gemstone for herself.

Safari [break][break]

[break]
♔ Skipping!

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 5:28:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 1:41:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When she and her Mawile would go to the other part of the rocky terrain in the mountains, the Mawile sees a wild Riolu training by himself. Approaching the smaller baby Pokemon, Kaguya looks at the wild Riolu and gestures that she could train with him if he wanted. Elise is content to watch the two of them train together when the female Mawile starts with an Iron Head.[break][break]

He looks over to the female Mawile rushing towards her with a raised metallic looking head to ready a headbutt as he avoids the attack. With a raised paw, the wild Riolu hits the back of the Mawile with a Cross Chop. A growl came from the female Mawile and she pulls no punches with Play Roughing around the wild fighting type until the Riolu kneels down to the ground, tired.[break][break]

Elise takes out a Dusk Ball from her pack and throws it at the small fighting type Pokemon. She knows that her Lucario can train the little guy well too.

Safari [break][break]

[break]
♔ Catching Riolu!

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 6:03:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE RIOLU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!