Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ghosts of the Past
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 9:13:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After what happened between him and Yveltal, Thomas never really enjoyed visiting Mt. Pyre.

Today, his visit was of necessity. An independent documentarian went missing while recording footage at Mt. Pyre. Their parents, having not heard from them in days, were worried. When they made a call into the League, Thomas was the first to respond to the call, seeing as he was in Lilycove when the call went out.

The Kalosian, accompanied by his Lucario, silently waited at the entrance for their partner. It was someone new to working in the Region, that was all he heard about this person.

tags:
notes: Mission - A Deadly Job

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
deputy
cadet
save a horse
ride a cowboy
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
Ghosts of the Past
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 14:31:31 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]"Time for some work, I guess."

It wasn't his first distress call, and he knew that it wouldn't be the last. However, it was the first time he was going on a call that pertained to someone potentially being dead on scene. It wasn't something that he hadn't seen before, but it was definitely not a preferred sight to see when he'd just finished his coffee.

The trek up Mt. Pyre proved insignificant thus far. Montgomery had been told his partner was already at the meeting point, so there was no point in holding him up longer than he already had. He clicked his tongue, the CLAYDOL levitating at his side moving ahead.

When he reached him, he let out a barking laugh.

"Well, ain't you a sight for sore eyes! Didn't expect my help to be someone I'd met back in Unova. Shoot, didn't think they'd send a killer to find a missin' person." Montgomery's lips were quirked in a smirk.

[attr="class","montytag"] | a deadly job
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ghosts of the Past
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 18:37:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas watched as the Claydol floated towards him. Then, an all too familiar laugh filled his ears. Thomas immediately got into a stance, ready to attack, should the cowboy try anything.

"Montgomery.", Thomas greeted the man, with a cold tone. "Come to chat me up, or take me out?", he inquired.

When Montgomery called him a killer, his eyes narrowed. Did Rocket brief him on what happened on Route 105? Or did they get proof that he was the Wraith? "Me, a killer? What'd they tell you, exactly?", Thomas asked the man.

Cobalt began to study the man's aura. Imediately, the Lucario noticed that the man wasn't immediately hostile.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
deputy
cadet
save a horse
ride a cowboy
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
Ghosts of the Past
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 23:46:50 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Montgomery shook his head, the shit eating smirk plastered to his lips. He was unable to do anything but smile. His expression was pure shock, and he loved it.

"At ease, soldier. I ain't here to start trouble. I'm a cop, after all. Wouldn't want to arrest ya for aggravated assault." He flashed the cuffs at his hip for proof.

Then again, he may or may not believe that he made such a drastic change. "Unimportant. So, yer comin' or what?"

[attr="class","montytag"] | a deadly job
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights