he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
e4 interview: aaron faust
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 6:00:16 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron has never done an interview in his life. [break][break]he wishes he had scheduled one with instead, but he's pretty sure he would leave pit stains on his rented suit if someone as pretty as her was giving him the third degree on why he wants to be champ. [break][break]outside of 's office, he feels an uncharacteristic wave of anxiety. his whole career rests on the man who knows him best — but also the guy who drummed up the nyquil story and insults him at every turn. [break][break]he takes a deep breath and enters. [break][break]"yo."[break][break]his pikachu is sitting on his shoulder, wearing a rented dress. aaron's mouth slacks with a boyish smile, feeling more comfortable now that he's face-to-face with his roommate's ugly mug. [break][break]"here for my interview."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 12:29:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Watching Aaron walk into his office every bit the caricature of what a professional should be is nearly enough for Greyson's composure to crack.

Barely, and with every ounce of will, he maintains the gravitas of an Elite Four member.

Except for his own crooked smile.

"Aaron." He gives an appreciative nod to the Pikachu, finding his smile to be more genuine in the face of such an adorable creature.

"Champion, eh? Big step."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 21:00:34 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]"not that big of a step, bro."[break][break]he's wanted to be hoenn's champion since he was a little kid. it's only been in the last few years that he's actually kicked his ass into gear and done anything besides smoke and play video games. [break][break]he slumps down into a chair without being offered, arms folded lazily over his chest. the loose mannerisms stand in contrast to the suit he's wrinkling. [break][break]"you gonna throw some questions my way or do you just wanna admire my beauty?" [break][break]aaron turns his head to show off his jawline, in case needs any more reasons to approve his elite four run.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 3:06:09 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]His smile quickly turns into a frown.

"Take this seriously, Aaron."

He'd said that to his roommate at least a couple hundred times. This one, he meant above all others.

"Being chosen as a Champion-ranked trainer is more than just a culmination of badges and skill. It's a trust that you'll represent the League well; that you'll respond to threats, disasters, and whatever else is needed from you; that you'll carry your comms on you when in the middle of an unknown and dangerous area."

He rubs his eyes with his hand and leans back into his chair. Lecturing Aaron was the definition of insanity.

"What's your goal? Champion? Champion-ranked? Fame?"

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 0:59:49 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron mirrors , a small frown forming on his face in the beat before the elite four member chastises him. in a way, he's used to it — a conversation with greyson isn't complete without an unwarranted, unsolicited scolding — but he hates feeling like a kid in this big, important interview. [break][break]"i am taking it serious." [break][break]he sits up in his chair, smooths out the creases at the bottom of his suit jacket, and locks in. [break][break]"i'm not dumb, i know what being champ means. i'm not an officer or whatever and i still show up for the threats and bullshit in hoenn because it's my fuckin' home. groudon, the ancient tomb, moonblood beast, area zero, those rifts with you and lance, whatever. i showed up for all of that."[break][break]aaron is rarely serious, but he's desperate. [break][break]"and i didn't have comms. i'm a civ to you guys, dude."[break][break]he blinks as the man across from him fans his options out in front of him. he didn't think taking 's seat was a possibility after the introduction of champion-ranked trainers. [break][break]"champ rank's the goal. wouldn't mind champ, though, not gonna lie."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 2:50:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Aaron had a point. He wasn't enlisted or required by duty or contract, he'd volunteered his own time. Not many could say that they'd done so more than once.

It wouldn't be fair to hold him at gunpoint because his personality was rough around the edges. Water under the bridge.

"Not for me to decide. I don't think 's going anywhere for a while yet."

A pause.

"Why?" Realizing the question was vague, he rephrases. "Why do you want to be Champion-ranked? No bullshit answers either."

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 22:12:06 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"then champ rank," aaron says with a nod, settling for second best. the conversation finds the rails again and asks him why.[break][break]"no bullshit? fine." he takes a breath. "because i've wanted to be champ since i was a kid. i used to watch championship battles all the time and thought they were the coolest people."[break][break]he shrugs.[break][break]"i'm a fuckin' idiot and no one expects anything outta me anymore because i've always disappointed them." [break][break] comes to mind, her image in his mind as sharp as the letdown look on her face. [break][break]"and we both know i'm not good at fuck all besides battling. if i do this, i can show my sisters that i'm not just a loser — i'm one of the best losers around."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 4:15:48 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Had he ever seen as vulnerable as he was now?

Maybe Aaron was capable of nuance — no, that wasn't quite fair. He deserved his respect now of all times.

"I had the same dream too, y'know. I think a lot of the Elite Four did." Before there was war and strife there were dreams and wishes. On good days? That line is less blurred.

"Still, give yourself more credit. It's like you said — you've been in the trenches with the best of us, all of your own free-will, because you wanted to help."

Giving Aaron a subtle nod to confess his sincerity, he continues.

"Have you been briefed on the expectations of second best?

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 6:07:07 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"for real?"[break][break]it had never occurred to aaron that his uptight roommate lived the same childhood he had. he's not sure they've ever had an honest conversation before, but it feels uncomfortable to hear be sincere about anything in regards to him. he wants to make a stupid comment and put this heart-to-heart to bed, but he powers through to the next answer. [break][break]"shit, i think you did earlier." [break][break]he looks up at the office ceiling and repeats the elite four's earlier lecture. [break][break]"make the league look good, fight whatever bullshit appears in the region, and anything else you guys want out of me."[break][break]he shrugs.[break][break]"light work."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 22:58:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Good. He had been listening.

Greyson's lip curls in amusement.

"I don't see any reason to delay this, than. I've lived with you for two years now. So long as the League doesn't hold you to doing your dishes, I think you'll be alright."

No fanfare; no pizzaz.

"You have my endorsement. But, Aaron, don't expect an easy time when you're in my chamber." He chuckles mischievously. "You'll see that third place will suit you just fine."

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
483 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 1:56:12 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron wears a stony expression as decides he won't delay this because he doesn't know what this means. he hopes it's his approval for him to take on the elite four, but it could just as easily be his roommate laughing him out of the room. [break][break]clarity comes slowly and then all at once when greyson tells him plainly that he's endorsing him. aaron goes from sitting stiffly on the edge of his chair to jumping to his feet, sending his pikachu flying. [break][break]"LET'S GOOOOOO!" [break][break]like a broken dam, his boyish excitement pours into the elite four member's office. he cheers like he already won champion rank — until he remembers greyson is here.[break][break]"er ... " he clears his throat and holds his hands out. his well-dressed rat lands in his arms. there's an awkward beat of silence as he rearranges his expression to look cooler. "thanks for the endorsement, bro. i'm gonna head out now and return these clothes — only rented 'em for two hours." [break][break]he inches backwards towards the door, half-expecting the other man to rescind his endorsement. he reaches the door, opens it, and retreats until only his face is poking out. [break][break]"thanks again, bro," he says, cheeks pillowed between the door frame and the door itself. "seeya at home."[break][break]he pulls his face back and closes the door. more muffled cheers are heard from the hall.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 6:04:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]E4 INTERVIEW COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(PASS) |