TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 9:56:42 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Dojo was a little emptier than the usual this time. With part of the students going for Verdanturf Gym for this weekend, along with some of the higher belts of the Dojo to help Noah to give their student some training, Thea was one of the people left to stay in the Dojo, along with her father. She was a bit pouty about it, but she understood her father. He wanted to be there whenever she was the one visiting Noah's Gym.[break][break]

Preparing the Dojo, Thea lifted a punching bag and walked near a hook, which Gominha was adjusting while inflated to go very high. "Thanks Gominha~" Thea said after grunting in exertion, leaning close to her Pokémon and giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead, making the Wigglypuff all blushy and wiggly, bringing a laugh out of Thea. "Don't be silly. Ah, Belle, Hammy. Help me with these training comes. Zeus, go to the entrance and greet whoever cones!"[break][break]

The rodent duo, hopped on their feet, quickly reaching for the tiny cones and placing them around in a specific layout, while the Primeape went for the door of the Dojo, oinking and twitching his nose while standing 'guard' by the door. Whenever a student came in, he bowed, and they bowed back... Until a specific familiar face showed up, and he blinked with a surprised but pleased oink.[break][break]

He bowed to them, and if they were going to get in, he would guide them into the Dojo to talk to Thea.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 15:37:00 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde hopes that their clothing might be somewhat functional, or maybe there would be something they could borrow ... Frankly, their decision to finally come by the Dojo has been rather spontaneous, as their recent mission just has been cancelled. "Go, train." That's been their supervisor's words, and the severity of it ... they make them quiet for a moment, and they've decided to go to the Naito Dojo shortly after.

It seems like there's something in the air, weighing it down, making it hard to breathe.

They already spot Zeus at the entrance and grin, waving. "Hey, Zeus! Guard duty for you today?" they laugh, then- oh, a bow! They do their best to mimic it, the same goes to Sylv who still ends up doing somewhat more of an elegant curtsy for quadrupedals. "Sylv, we wanted to channel your fierce side today," they grin, but are (rightfully as some may say) ignored by Sylv for once who already steps into the Dojo, following Zeus to greet Thea first.

(Still, they remain connected via Sylv's ribbon.)

They grin, and wave at Thea as they approach. "Hey Thea! Seems like we managed to come by a good time?" It doesn't look too busy, so they felt a bit more relaxed, given their Dojo noobness. "We were looking to get some training in." They also lift their arms, doing an unceremonious twirl (they aren't very good at them), "Not sure what clothes we were supposed to wear ..." It's simple sports clothes in black and red hues, but with a few ribbons printed on them (they decided against physical ribbons).

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 19:07:19 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Zeus oinked determined when the familiar face bowed back. He looked at Sylv, giving him a nod as well huffing in desire for some training with Lut's Pokemons. Thea, in a similar fashion to Zeus, was surprised an brightened when Lut appeared, going for them excitedly. "Lut!" She exclaimed, giving them a hug... but as soon as she noticed what she was doing, she leaned away, bowing instead. "Hey..!" She was so glad her father wasn't around to scold her for the lack of etiquette.[break][break]

Hammy and Belle followed right away, greeting them with a chirp, while Gominha squeaked while approaching by rolling and waving her tiny arms.[break][break]

"It is always a great time to visit a Dojo!" She smirked, and when she saw Lut going for a twirl, Thea felt her heart skipping. It was a show off twirl?! Thea took note of it, maybe she could use it for Cass someday. "These clothes are beautiful! But not what we need." She interrupted, raising a hand and gesturing to the gi she was wearing.[break][break]

"You need a gi, but don't worry, we have spares. We are used to receive unexpected guests!" She winked, gesturing for them to follow her to the Non-Binary locker room. "There is a wardrobe with a 'spares' sign in there. Just take a gi that fits you the most! Ah, and if you don't know how to tie an obi, I can show or do it for you." She reassured.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 22:16:35 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde already has their arms opened up as well as they spot Thea, but is a bit confused by the short length of the hug, but hmm- is it because the Dojo setting requires more formality? "Hey there, Thea," they greet her then as they step back, leaving Sylv room to do his fluttering ribbons greeting. (He will never be stopped by "appropriate conduct", and will charm his way into people's hearts if he must.) Sylv greets Thea and her pokémon with friendly cooes and nuzzles if they want, before settling next to Lutgarde's side again.

"Thanks! But uh-oh," they laugh. They do a little curtsy-bow mix (the most ladylike their behaviour ever gets) after the twirl, before following Thea to the locker room. They smile as they see that there's a non-binary option - they don't really mind the men's one either, but well. Some men had a problem and made it their problem which ... "I gotta admit, yeah I have no clue how to tie an obi if you could show me now?" they laugh before also having a look at the spares wardrobe. "Hmm, let's see what's the biggest ..."

Their height is gladly just really tall and not we don't have stuff your size tall, even if ... ... (Yeah their paychecks go to getting custom tailored and fit outfits for those that truly do not have their size at all.) "I've never worn a gi before."

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 10:39:43 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea greeted the small Sylveon with joy, while her Pokémons accepted the greetings and nuzzles from the Sylveon for most of part. Belle in particular, would actually try to greet him in her Minccino way, trying to go for a 'tail shake'. [break][break]

With formalities and greetings done, Thea nodded with a smile to Lut as they voiced they have never wore a gi or tied an obi before. "No worries, I will show you how, first pick up a gi and an obi for you!" She suggested while undressing the top part of her gi, staying only on her baggy black shirt.[break][break]

When Lut had their gi, Thea showed. "Alright, you need to pick the right side of the gi, put over the left side in a V shape." She showed, wearing it herself. "With the obi, you start it by putting its center in front of your gi, wrap around your waist twice, and make two ties like this..."[break][break]

Thea tried to show it slowly, with the two couple ties being complete with a tight knot. "And there it is~ If you get it wrong, I will help you. It is normal to miss a step in your first time, but you get the hang of it quickly." She said.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 18:55:39 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Sylv remembers how shy Belle is, and seems subtletly overjoyed as she indeed goes for a greeting as well - but it's a tailshake instead of the usual nuzzling! Sylv is happy to adapt to that greeting, given that his tail's maybe even a bit similiarly shaped - just not as fluffy. After the tail greeting, he cooes once more, friendly and happily.

Lutgarde watches Sylv exchange fond greetings with Thea's pokémon with a smile and a quiet laugh - he's really affectionate. It's truly hard to imagine just how incredibly petty and judgemental he can be at times - and like, it's not like he's even wrong during these times, either ...

They pick the biggest gi and put on the loose pants first, before joing up to actually get that thing tied up properly. They focus on Thea's movements more than the explanations, having always been a visual learner, and nod after a while. "Okay, I think I got it ..." It's not that different from tying a bow and knots, and they're pretty good at those!

After a moment and more of focused silence, they go half into a T-pose again, asking, "And? How does it look?" They tug a little bit at the edges, too, to make sure that there's nothing that could get loose during movement. "Do you think this ponytail's alright, or should it do a bun?" they also ask, pointing at their hair. The ponytail's down to their waist, with part of their hair already put up in a donut around the ponytail's origin - there's truly just so much hair to consider here.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 20:49:39 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","theapost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea closed her eyes, nodding sagely at the sight she had just witnessed when Lut was done.[break][break]

They looked so cool, with a mix of cute and handsome that was intriguing. Thea suppressed a squealing, clearing her throat and nodding again, opening her eyes. "That looks really good. I thought I would need to help you, but you got it right away." She smiled. "Probably it is a Ranger thing to be very good with ties and knots!" Thea giggled, walking around Lut to make sure to see every inch of the gi was alright.[break][break]

With the confirmation that everything was fine, Thea showed a thumb up. "Perfect. As for bun and ponytails... I personally prefer Ponytails, but it is just because I feel cuter on them." She chuckled as she admitted a bit of vanity, even in a Dojo setting. "But either work just fine! As long as they help the hair to not get on the way. It is really bad if you get to do some grapple or ground work with your spar partner and suddenly there is hair getting on their face." Thea frowned.[break][break]

"If you feel the ponytail is still too big, go for a bun though." She added, looking at Lut's fairly long ponytail. But even then, she was sure it would be fine as long as it wasn't free to billow around.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.theapost]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theapost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 14:28:02 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
It really seems like Thea thinks they're really cool, so they really have to give today (and everyday) their best not to disappoint her! "Rope's very useful, yes," they grin, "and I've learned quite a few, too, while I was on the ship getting to Hoenn, as well as from dealing with horseback riding." They'd have to be tied so they're, indeed, tied, but also in a way to enable an escape should the worst comes to happen.

"I mean, it is very cute," they agree, laughing, "Also why I generally prefer curled twintails, but they're not really practical, unfortunately." While talking, they decide to go for a bun instead - just tying it all up quickly and with some more equipment from their bag. "It can really hurt to get a ponytail in your face, just in case we do some whirlwind movements today ..." they say, talking from experience.

As the preparations are done, they put their hands on their waists, signalling that they're ready to go. "Are you going to instruct me, Thea?" they grin.

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 20:59:24 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","theapost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea perked up. "So you are into horse riding, Lut?" She asked, smiling. "There is a guy I've met, Josh. He introduced me to some Pokémon riding, it was surprisingly fun." Certainly wouldn't be Thea's main hobby or activity, but it was enough to bring some adrenaline out, on top of being very useful.[break][break]

"I find your twintails adorable, so yeah. It is a shame it isn't practical. I don't even know how you do it with your hair. Maybe a friend of mine will be able to do it to mine, someday." The perks of having the best hairdress of the world as a friend would be helpful, if she ever decided to mimic Lut's hair style. Granted, with the way Thea was, chances were that such a hair wouldn't last for too long.[break][break]

A laugh escaped Thea's lips. "You are right, let's be careful." She watched Lut finishing their bun, and with a grin, she nodded.[break][break]

"Exactly! You help me a lot, Lut. It is my turn to give you a hand." Thea puffed her chest, confident as she gestured to the tatami. "Since today is usually an empty day, my father sometimes let me take care of the class when he needs to do something else!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.theapost]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theapost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theapost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[M] To Fight the Baddies
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 20:34:01 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
"Yeah! Did some more when I was younger, but used more motorbikes then ... and am getting more into it again," Lutgarde replies with a grin, as there's also a familiar name that drops. "Oh, Josh? I've actually gotten a lesson with Oreo and him recently, he's really good, hmm?" they laugh.

They do a bow at Thea's compliment, smiling satisfiedly. "Thanks a lot. I can tell you all the secrets if you want ... unless you already know them. Is your friend wanting to become a hairdresser?" they wonder - or maybe they're just really into hairdressing and styling? After all, not every passion leads to a job!

Speaking of job, ... it's part of the ranger job description, but they smile fondly nonetheless. They haven't known Thea for a long time, but they're already quite fond of her and have the feeling it might be mutual. "I'm looking forward to it!" they grin, "Is there any way I should adress you in class?" they ask as they follow Thea to the Tatami mats. That's some comfortable flooring!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights