5,984 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[S][C/Ollie] Ashes to Ashes
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 5:08:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Standing next to with Raikou the Raging Bolt at his side, a teary-eyed Champion stared toward the destroyed Mount Chimney's caldera, RAINBOW FEATHER in hand. It was his last memory of the deceased : a power that he would wield to the best of his ability in the Emergent's absence. An absence that rocked him to the core. "Ollie," he tilted his head toward the Head Ranger with tears rolling down his eyes, "now I know why Kyle passed this on to me. He must have known he was going to sacrifice himself here."

Sniffing, he plucked the feather's quill from his blue Ranger uniform, the Elite Ranger drawing the sacred creature's Sign. With a booming thunderclap, a monochrome Raikou formed from the ashes, its gaze stoic as a rumbling purr left its mouth.

"I only wish you could have met Raikou and Swift under better circumstances, Ollie..." he trailed off, introducing his Raging Bolt and Raikou before going silent. Far in front of them, his vigilant Type: Null, Aleph, was keeping an eye out for wild Pokémon or other threats that would impede his search.

_IW44Gkj Aleph obedience

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Kairi         Vaporeon       Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Entei         Gouging Fire   Good
Suicune       Walking Wake   Good
Swift         Raikou         Good
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights