December 21
Solaceon Town - Sinnoh
Aroace
Investigator-researcher
Rocket Grunt
Single
170 cm height
170 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reinier
Reinier Justice
Citing History
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 3:18:43 GMT
Reinier Justice Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Reinier"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hoenn, much like Sinnoh- and other regions they supposed, had a lot of history and historical monuments. One they'd heard about that they'd yet to have visited being Sky Pillar. So what better place to visit to learn more about the region they were living in? And besides, anything they learn in general could be useful for dealing later.[break][break]

After all, no information is trivial, even if it's historical and public knowledge.[break][break]

Nocturne was by their side as they inspected the outside of the tower, sniffing around the base as they took in the outside appearance of the dilapidated and abandoned tower.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Hope it's okay!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".Reinier"]--accent:#5c457d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Citing History
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 23:16:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

While her elder cousin had been doing a lot of research into the Sky Pillar, it was only fair that she, as a fledgling archaeology pupil under the tutelage of the experienced Howard Slaye, would come here too. She takes the Lexicon of the Heavens with her inside her pack for some reading while her Mismagius floats beside her. Draconid language was a bit harder to learn and master without being born from the tribe, but Elise was very sure that she’ll impress Remy with her knowledge.[break][break]

Another person and their Absol is here looking at the tower’s exterior and she’ll come up to them. “Hello, were you wanting to study on the Sky Pillar as well?” The purple witch-like ghost floats up beside her charge as she watches the Absol. “I’ve been told that the outside of the tower is made up of stone and it appears to be as old as the first appearance of the Dragon Lord himself.” [break][break]

To be honest, Elise hasn’t known much on the legendary serpentine dragon other than that dragon was worshipped by the Draconids a long time ago too.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dreamer

Rain
They/them
Twenty-four
December 21
Solaceon Town - Sinnoh
Aroace
Investigator-researcher
Rocket Grunt
Single
170 cm height
170 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reinier
Reinier Justice
Citing History
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 16:08:35 GMT
Reinier Justice Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Reinier"]
[attr="class","body"]

They'd circled the tower, still studying it when they were interrupted. Nocturne turned to watch the other and the Mismagius, just as the ghost witch watched them. "Something like that." Reinier nodded, turning to face the new arrival.[break][break]

"Anything you can tell me about the tower?" Reinier asked, moving to be within acceptable conversation distance of the other, Nocturne trotting at their side.[break][break]

"It's not that I'm... well, new here... but it's also not that I'm... not new here." Reinier frowned slightly, unsure if that even made sense, "I guess... Hoenn just seems to be a busy region, and I have yet to dive into it's wellspring of history."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Hope it's okay!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".Reinier"]--accent:#5c457d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Reinier .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights