she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 21:57:00 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise used to dream about all too frequently in rocket custody. she supposes seeing him now is just a product of her brain turning to old comforts, prompted by old stressors. he stands in the street, haloed by the glaring pink lights of the building façade behind him, and she goes to him. slow and uncertain at first, then quicker as she realizes he won't disappear once she gets close.[break][break]"greyson!"[break][break]he feels surprisingly solid when she throws herself against him, arms wrapping around his midsection. he feels alive, heart beating beneath her ear, and it blurs the lines of reality and dream confusingly. [break][break]"are you real?"[break][break]she regrets asking as soon as it rolls off her tongue. questioning her circumstances has always been the spell that undoes her good dreams. she steels herself for the city to collapse, for him to slip between her fingers again. [break][break]"just say yes."[break][break]
[break]  [break]pp round 5
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,997 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 0:48:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]

This dreamscape reminded him heavily of the the world he embraced under the direction of his Delphox. Clenching his fist, Greyson strikes out at a nearby window, shattering it.

"Real then." He barely registers the pain. "Or close to it, at least."

was no where to be seen, nor was anyone else for that matter.

That was until a voice calls out to him.

Like , he believes her to be an apparation; something to break him down further; another game by the hyena like jailer. The experience of the last twenty-four hours screams in the void of his subconcious.

But, before he can think about his actions, his arms wrap around her too.

Even if this was a nightmare, he'd embrace it as long as he could..

"Yes."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 2:45:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
does exactly as she says, further entrenching her in the mired thought that he's just a figment in a dream. he puts his arms around her and she feels as close to whole as she's felt in a while.[break][break] she doesn't have to search for herself when she's asleep. she can just be no one. and she and greyson can just be the last wink of a star that died a long time ago. [break][break]except — she feels too lucid to be content with this, so she starts talking to his ghost. [break][break]"i saw you. in the weak ward. on the tera crystals." [break][break]each statement comes out as a disjointed revelation, like she's fishing uncertain memories out of a fast-moving river.[break][break]"you voted to trust them — the other ward, i mean. didn't you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 3:09:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

in the dim light of lesser megalopolis, she looks crazed. painted pink between fluorescent lighting and sorely missed power radiating from hands, it's everything she's dreamed of.

[break][break]

and as she sweeps through the skies, pink hands close to the sides, she swears she sees something out of a nightmare - with his twisted sneer and her teeth plucked straight out into his hands. or maybe it's , ice cold and a hollow shell of the man she once knew. will he uphold his promise? she would, given the chance... and this might just be it. she snarls and launches herself down regardless of if it's merely a trick of the mind.

[break][break]

a soft pink plume of energy announces her arrival. abandoned papers swirl up and settle back into silence. her neck swivels in her hunt, but she seemingly comes up empty handed. and despite the dried blood on her body - hers, she thinks, for it lacks the blue hue of megalopolans for now - she still looks so alive.

[break][break]

familiar voices drift in on the wind and she turns, stalking forward until they come into view. and . she doesn't see , but it's all right, she'll find him later...

[break][break]

for now, she raises a single glowing hand and tries to smile. it's only teeth, still held firm into gums and not ripped out by the wardens just yet.

[break][break]

"you guys good?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,481 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 3:19:50 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He wakes to a neon city and feels nothing but a sense of urgency. Exploring the city and speaking with the megalopolans is strange, eerie. At first ecause he thinks they may attack him but soon after becuase its different. They're all...jointly lucid? Maybe? Maybe he's coping but...stranger things had happened. He gets what he can out of the aliens, walking briskly and trying to spread the weakling ward's status to as many people as he could find. [break][break]

He finds others not from his ward, people he hadn't seen or known about and speaks to them. Who cares if his mind is making it up. It was all he could do for now. The sound of familiar voices tug him a specific way and he heel turns before breaking out into a sprint. [break][break]

"Anna- Illie!" his eyes dart form person to person before landing on Greyson, the only one he'd seen in his ward. "Is this-" the question dies on his lips. "If this is real, I don't care how it works." He approaches quickly. "How are you holding up?" he looked to Greyson unsure if he'd managed to avoid the beatings for morale. He then turned to the other two. "We need to catch up. Quickly. What did you see in the winner's chambers?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

- lololol [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 4:11:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the ground trembles beneath her feet and she pulls away from . she isn't sure what she expects to see when she turns, but it isn't , one hand raised and lips pulled back in an approximation of a smile. [break][break]seeing the head professor here, in her dreams, feels startlingly out of place and yet completely understandable all the same. dreams rarely make sense, after all. [break][break]"i'm — " [break][break]another familiar voice calls out to her. she breaks her gaze from illeana and finds rushing up to them. [break][break]"paxton?" she blinks, confused, as he checks on them in turn. what is he doing here? in her regular dreams, her unconscious brain usually finds a reason, logical or not, to explain the incomprehensible parts. this time, she receives no hints. [break][break]he addresses her directly, urgently, about the chamber of desires. she feels less certain whether this is dream or reality, but stumbles through an answer regardless.[break][break] "we were taken down a really long hallway into another big room. the chamber of desires, i guess." she starts, eyes darting between the three that had appeared to her by happenstance. "there was a mask in the center ... "[break][break]she trails off frustratingly, gazing off at some fixed point down the street. after a moment, she snaps back to lucidity with a warning: [break][break]"you can't look into the mask! there's something wrong with it, i think." she feels like this is her mind's way of working through the wellspring mask's deception — by talking to phantoms of her waking life.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,997 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 21:14:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

The moment seems to stretch and all at once be entirely too quick. A dying star on the last vestiges of life. A final burn.

She pulls away all too quickly for his tastes, but he remains where he is, arms falling to his sides. Greyson narrows his eyes, lips parting slightly, brow furrowing.

"You saw us?" Was that the reward? To see loved ones? Or, perhaps to watch the others suffer; that was more in-line with this place.

"Yeah, I chose trust. wanted to—" His words die at the arrival of ; however, his confusion only grows.

"Are you good?"

was next and, unlike the other two, jumps directly into business.

"Didn't win. I was.. placed in the Weak Ward." Admitting that reddens his cheeks, shame warming numb flesh. What did it matter which ward he was in? It didn't mean anything.

He listens to Annalise tell her tale, though.

"I didn't see a mask — oh, that Pokemon!" He turns to Annalise now with nervous excitement. "Do you remember that child-like Pokemon, the one that wore the mask? It was here. It was wearing a Toxic Chain and attacked us during our punishment. I think she was also wearing a mask..." He trails off, uncertain.

Greyson shakes it off as years of training take hold.

"Look, I'm half convinced this isn't really real, but that doesn't matter. We have to presume they can ease-drop on us here — why else would we come here? We can't give away too much."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 7:18:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
brushes off her urgency with an anecdote. she blinks, accepting the pivot in conversation as something her subconscious mind must tell her. a hallmark, real resentment in their relationship was greyson not listening to her, so it must be bleeding into her dreams. [break][break]"from rks?" she tries, scrunching her face thoughtfully as she recalls her first and only time in that simulation. the novelty of it keeps it branded in her memories. "it had a toxic chain there, too. but how ... ?" [break][break]her illusory ex-boyfriend keeps speaking, echoing the doubts and concerns seeding themselves inside her skull. she turns squarely towards him, staring up at his face, appraising him like he's just another odd fixture of this place. [break][break]"are you real?" she asks again. "really real?"[break][break]she puts a hand on his arm and shoves him a little. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,997 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 14:43:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

Something about the persistent doubts about whether or not it was him grated on an already fraying mood.

Even his own doubts of their realism fades as his own is questioned.

"Stop that. He hisses, the pain of 's wound throbbing from a days work, and Annalise's persistence. "I'm real. I'm not imaginary. I'm real."

He was almost convincing himself just as much.

He reiterates his previous point.

"It was her. It. I don't know."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 3:11:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

she blinks at the question.

[break][break]

"yeah?"

[break][break]

a fidget, a crazed look, trembling fingers give her away.

[break][break]

"i'm fine."

[break][break]

they dissolve into chatter amongst themselves and she stills, fitting into the role of idle observer. as seconds tick by, she grows more irritable. pink energy never dims, never fades, and she wears it like a safety blanket... for it'll be gone again when she wakes. she'll become her former self - weak, feeble, worthless just as and had instilled in her head.

[break][break]

"i don't think there was a mask."

[break][break]

she butts into their conversation to be worth something more than just a bystander. careless, heavy footed, and crushing their toes under her heels.

[break][break]

"it was covered in chains, though... probably also a prisoner, but why would they want to hold it hostage?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,481 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 3:15:17 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Annalise looks confused to see him, but Paxton has been bothering and shaking people out of their dream stupor for a bit now. He'd trekked through the neon city searching and spreading his info on their ward, on the off chance this was real. After all, people remembered lucid dreams? [break][break]

"...That was the reward?? Looking through a mask?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. He then looked towards Greyson. "I thought I saw you in there. Or.. heard you?" he said quickly to the E4. "Don't worry about it. Everything about this is meant to break you down so you work without defiance." he said. [break][break]

"Agreed, but knowing what the other wards are seeing is crucial." he added. He wouldn't plan their prison break just yet. "Learning what we can and staying healthy is our top priority. Minimizing the suffering." [break][break]

"You saw that thing in RKS? I barely got to see it's face before it kicked someone over." He turned to Annalise and then . "IF this is all...lucid, I was right about the megalopolans. When the wardens use them to speak they seem completely possessed. I don't think there's enough of them to sustain whatever work they're doing so they needed us."[break][break]

The professor speaks up and he turns to her. "It's either too strong to completely take over like the aliens, or its humiliation. Like us, they're trying to break it's spirit."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

- lololol [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 9:02:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","uglytheo prisonertheo"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","theoimage"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

as subtly as they had entered this collective dream, the underboss soon makes his appearance out of the blue, announcing it with a firmness to his voice that demands attention and perhaps respect.[break][break]

"annalise."[break][break]

his eyes flit over , , and , lingering on the latter for a few moments as though debating something, before finding who he seeks. [break][break]

he ignores the rest; they'll likely attack, and if they do, then he'd simply wake up. there are no risks here.[break][break]

"we're leaving. come."

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".prisonertheo"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .theoimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top, #333, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uglytheo .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .uglytheo .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .uglytheo .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".uglytheo .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".uglytheo .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".uglytheo:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,997 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:28:09 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

"But why?" He reiterates 's question to , emphasizing the question.

"Why would they break its spirit anymore than us? What did it do to them?"

He wasn't sure why but he felt like that was an important clue to all of this. If this strange Pokémon was a prisoner alongside them, could it help break them out?

A voice cuts through and turns this dream sequence into a nightmare. Greyson rounds on the Underboss with barely constrained rage. Adrenaline surges through him and he starts to shake ever so slightly, all of it in the span of seconds.

Beneath his shirt, Greyson's wound aches.

"You've got a death wish."

It wasn't a question.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:41:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
's irritation is met with furrowed brows, but she turns away from him without saying anything.[break][break]"yeah, there's a mask in that chamber of desires or whatever they called it. something seems really off about it."[break][break]as she speaks, the agitation transforms into worry. her thoughts are too muddied to explain how it's off, only that it is. the conversation returns to ogerpon again as greyson and theorize over it. she feels like she's going crazy — why aren't they scared of the mask?[break][break]a familiar voice sounds. her expression sours as she turns her head and watches approach. the mood shifts, the dreamscape crackling with electricity before the inevitable. [break][break]"don't!"[break][break]she steps between and , looking equal parts conflicted and afraid. defending theo in any capacity goes against every screaming instinct, but she has no other choice — he is going to be the one she sees when she wakes up. [break][break]"i — he's in my cell," she says, quiet and helpless.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,481 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
i hate it here [pp]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:56:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Got it. I'll keep that in mind." Paxton said, nodding at the pair before glancing over at . He gives pause, eyes narrowing and hackles rising. Greyson moves to confront the Underboss, but Annalise steps forward. [break][break]

His eyes immediately narrow at Annalise before movement catches his eye. "Thank you for your intel. I need to check in on , if I can find her." He turns away to go find the Councilwoman. "I'm not here to fight Rocket. Just gather intel." But he doesn't care if anybody listens, already moving away quickly.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

- lololol [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights