6,914 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[DW][C/Roze] Paradoxes at Play
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 23:26:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Junji's internal engines roared, the metallic paradox leading the way to the Sky Pillar. Josh handed the reins of Kokusho the Hydreigon off to if she so desired. "You want a turn flying Kokusho?" the Champion and dragon rider asked as the semi-distant tower -- the tallest structure in Hoenn -- loomed ahead. For a Pokémon as brutal and savage as a Hydreigon, the ride there was smooth. If Roze were to accept Josh's offer to command the three-headed dark-type, she would find the Pokémon quite obedient. How much work did it take for Josh to train such a violent Pokémon to listen to such commands?

Once both had their fun in the air, the Hydreigon and Iron Jugulis swooped in for a landing, both hovering just about the ground and letting the duo slide off the saddle. "The best advice I've got for you, Roze, is don't bite off more than you can chew here. The farther up you go, the more dangerous the Pokémon will be."

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Ao            Roaring Moon   Good
Yosei         Salamence      Good
Junji         Iron Jugulis   Good
Kokusho       Hydreigon      Good
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 9:49:22 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

The conservationist and newbie ranger that she was, while she wasn't typically one to shy away from getting into the thick of things, she'd politely declined with a serene smile, "No, no, it's fine," she'd said simply with a soft wave of her hands. As much as she was aware of the general strength of dragon pokémon, she wasn't particularly fond of the idea of burdening a mentor's pokémon like this just for the sake of her own leisure, rather she'd simply waited at the base of the tower for the pokémon and their trainer to have their own fun, honestly she was far more entranced by the local fauna and flora at such a place like this. Looking around while her Pawmi sat atop her head, she'd made a mental note for herself to go study up on what exactly this mysterious Sky Pillar was, and what it was about it that seemed to even attract pokémon to live about these parts, perhaps it was simply how isolated it was left abandoned in ruin like this? A little lonely but most certainly peaceful.[break][break]

As Josh had noted the dangers of the more powerful pokémon that may exist higher up, Roze had nodded, though an inquisitive curiosity had taken hold of her for a brief moment as she cocked her head slightly—causing Rumble to grip on for dear life to not accidentally fall off, which the young woman had quickly apologised and pat the Pawmi on the head to let him relax—folding her arms as her gaze seemed to climb upwards, "Just what sort of pokémon would live so high up when there'd be little reason to do so?" she'd said aloud, most pokémon were just like any other creature or even us humans, they needed their basic needs fulfilled, and such an imposingly tall, crumbling tower surely wouldn't be a good place to conveniently amass food or water. Though she was aware some predatory pokémon preferred to house themselves in seclusion to avoid getting attacked themselves.[break][break]

She'd had half a mind to climb the tower one day, though she certainly had no plans on burdening anyone by putting herself needlessly in danger for her curiosity, she'd definitely need to research and make sure she could handle whatever she might find at a later date... but for now, she'd turned to face Josh, "Shall we see what we can find?" she'd said with a gentle smile.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,914 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 22:53:17 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's Pokémon were used to it; by virtue of being equipped with riding gear, it would be easy to understand how close the Champion was to his team. After all, he wouldn't have become a Champion without a bond approaching perfection.

Plus, they were dragons. As much of a tamer as the Mauville Leader was, they could never truly be domesticated. While the bridle the Hydreigon and Iron Jugulis each wore, the true bridle controlling them was mutual trust. It would be reasonable for a novice or even intermediate rider to be skittish around a Hydreigon.

Once Kokusho landed, Josh withdrew his Hydreigon and Iron Jugulis for a sleepy-looking Salamence and a Roaring Moon, the young man climbing on a grounded Ao's back. The proud paradox had been reduced to being a crawling dragon, though that was exactly what he wanted the Pokémon for at present. "The Sky Pillar was once home to the skylord Rayquaza, the fastest Pokémon known to mankind. If you think my Pokémon can put on some speed, Rayquaza is in a class of their own. We're talking escape velocity." The Gym Leader had firsthand experience, too. Without manipulating local gravity, Josh would have been crushed when 's Patron pulled out of their meteoric Dragon Ascent.

"As such, a lot of Pokémon that used to guard Rayquaza are here. Dragon-types. Lots of dragon-types. And wild dragons can... very quickly overwhelm newer trainers," Josh warned. He had experience, too: he had fought some fierce battles here to catch some of the dragons he cherished today. "When you're ready, we'll head in." With a light tap to the sides, Ao walked inside the derelict tower, ready to ascend its spiraling floors.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 7:45:32 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

I stumble many times,

Roze had tilted her head slightly at the reference to a pokémon named Rayquaza, while she was rather well-versed in terms of typical pokémon and their many interactions with the world around them, she wasn't too educated on pokémon that seemed to be tied to myths and folktales. The conservationist hadn't been able to honestly imagine a pokémon so fast let alone know a name like that, curious about what such a pokémon would even look like, or better yet, what sort of biology the creature had—a pokémon supposedly able to escape the atmosphere must subsist on a rather high energy diet, surely?[break][break]

Though her theories and positing would have to be put aside for now, with Josh noting the amount of dragon-types that resided in the area, and their tendency to overwhelm newer trainers, while Roze wasn't exactly a rookie trainer despite being a rookie cadet, that was all the more reason for her to keep a level head about this, overconfidence was an insidious killer, after all. Calming herself down with a deep breath, she'd brought out Stormy, her Duraludon, her go to for defensive attrition. The alloy pokémon howling out as it stretched its limbs and took in its surroundings, looking rather pleased to see his trainer, who'd given him a good rub atop his head—though she'd had to stretch just a little to reach the top of his head—with a soft smile before following the senior ranger and gym leader into the mysterious ancient site.[break][break]

"I'll do my best not to slow you down," she'd said with a determined smile.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,730 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 8:39:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALTARIA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFRESH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TREVENANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,914 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 2:14:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The thud of a Duraludon raised Josh's confidence in Roze; while the spire-shaped steel-type was not a creature he would consider raising, they were strong, and they were still dragons. If she could raise a dragon, she had to be at least somewhat strong. "Alright, Ao, let's go."

With that, the paradox Pokémon led the way into the tower that was dozens of stories tall. "Ao's wings are still healing, sadly," the Gym Leader lamented aloud, "so he can't fly to the top. If you want to fly to the top, I've got a Hydreigon and Iron Jugulis that can fly, but they're... temperamental. Otherwise, we'll have to hoof it. And climbing that high isn't exactly easy."

Josh noticed an Altaria preening near the center of the ground floor, its alto voice relaxing to listen to. "Oh, look at that," the rider whispered to Roze. "He's stunning," he pointed to the wild. "Kinda regretting not bringing Squall out here. He's my own Altaria."

skipping!

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 8:51:39 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

She'd looked curiously, having never seen such a pokémon as whatever Ao and the 'Iron Jugulis' had been, "what a rather odd pair of pokémon," she'd said aloud, her hand on her chin as she leaned in close to see the pokémon a little closer, "they look so similar to a regular Salamence and Hydreigon," she'd continued to think aloud. Roze wasn't aware of the existence of paradox pokémon, her only real speculation could be some sort of derived species or another case of convergent evolution—akin to something like Diglett and Wiglett. Nonetheless her speculation had come to an end as it seemed there'd been a handful of wild pokémon that seemed to be nearby.[break][break]

As Josh had mentioned the Altaria, Roze had smiled and shaken her hand, "oh, that's fine, honestly. I've got my own Altaria, she's an absolute sweetheart, what wonderful plumage though," she'd explained, noticing the Trevenant instead, "I ought to probably try and catch this one instead, I'm rather interested in diversifying my research," she'd added further, "Stormy, if you will, Flash Cannon, please," she'd asked her Duraludon, who'd fired a brilliant silver burst of light that had struck the haunted tree pokémon that seemed to approach with ill intent. As the Trevenant recoiled, before it had managed to recover, her Duraludon had quickly fired off a second one.[break][break]

Roze had quickly thrown a poké ball at the Trevenant, at the very least for a brief window of respite.[break][break]

(Capture Attempt)

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 21:06:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGDRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWISTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFBLIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLARE BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE TREVENANT!
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,914 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 2:01:16 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

The resemblance was there. It was what made Josh so interested in the paradox Pokémon to begin with. "We don't know why they resemble Salamence and Hydreigon so much," Josh added. Paradox research had largely been tossed to the side in favor of the war effort; it likely would be a long time before he became aware of their origins. "They are exceptionally powerful species, though. You'll see them in the hands of talented trainers."

Josh briefly watched Roze's team battle the Trevenant before guiding Ao up the spiraling tower, seeing a Drifblim slowly floating toward its distant roof. "It's out of reach for you, Ao," the rider reminded his landbound mount as he hurled a Ball containing his Iron Jugulis toward the ghost-type. The sound of a whirring engine filled the room the three-headed dragon opened his mechanical jaws, loosing a nasty DRAGON PULSE upon the Drifblim.

As Josh was about to line up a capture throw, the agitated ghost-type SELF-DESTRUCTed, overwhelming the paradox Pokémon. Its shockwave was so large that it hurled the Gym Leader off his steed and into the wall behind him with a loud thud. Sensing his trainer's intent, the Roaring Moon walked over to Josh, grabbed the Ultra Ball with his jaw, and lightly tossed it at the motionless Pokémon below.

catching drifblim!

{PC: 4}

Junji         Iron Jugulis   KO

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 10:36:07 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

As Josh explained the seeming air of mystery surrounding the odd look-alike pokémon, Roze had made sure to commit that information to heart, somewhat interested in their stark similarity to other pokémon.[break][break]

Yet as Josh had gone ahead, climbing higher, Roze had noticed a dark corner that seemed somewhat submerged, curiously approaching the watery parts of the ruins. The closer she stepped to inspect the water, the more puzzling it seemed. Yet before she could look even closer, a sudden burst of draconic energy had erupted from the depths. Roze had squinted her eyes shut, instinctively lifting her arms to try to protect herself. Though her Duraludon had taken the brunt of the fireburst, defending his trainer from the ambush.[break][break]

As the water's surface continued to tremble, a Kingdra had risen from the deep, roaring at the duo for invading its territory, "thank you, Stormy, now let's return the favour, shall we?" Roze had said with a soft, yet confident smile, patting her Duraludon on the back as he stepped forward, shining brilliantly before reflecting back the damage dealt from the Dragon Breath with a beam of its own in a decisive Metal Burst.[break][break]

Before the Kingdra could escape, Roze had thrown a poké ball with the hope of capturing it, it was a unique opportunity to further study the ecology surrounding these ruins. Yet, before anything else, the sound of an explosion going off had gotten a hold of her attention, prompting the conservationist to head upstairs to check on Josh regardless of whether or not she managed to catch the Kingdra.[break][break]

"Is everything alright?" she'd called out, her vision somewhat obscured by unsettled dust and smoke.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,914 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:37:59 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

Josh groaned as he stood back up, taking a seat on his Roaring Moon's back again once he had shaken off the brunt of the impact. "I... should be okay," the Champion replied. "With the variety of Pokémon I have to break to the bridle for my Gym, I'm used to being bucked off." It didn't make the fall any less pleasant, but it may have been reassuring to Roze all the same.

Reining the grounded dragon up the spiraling walkway, Josh called back out to Roze. "You heading farther up, too?" he asked, still having more draconic firepower on his belt even with the collapsed Iron Jugulis.

catching drifblim!

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:05:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAXORUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROWLET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LONG REACH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 10:57:26 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

She'd breathed a sigh of relief as it seemed that Josh was safe, yet as Josh had asked whether she'd be continuing upwards, she'd looked carefully at the damage surrounding them. Considering whether it was best that she try her luck any farther like this.[break][break]

"Hm, honestly, I think it's best that I don't try and push my luck farther than this," she'd admitted, Josh had been right, the pokémon that resided here were more powerful than she'd been inspecting. A somewhat dejected sigh escaping the conservationist, "if it's alright with you, I think I'll stay a little longer around the first floor and wait outside, lest I end up a burden," she'd explained her reasoning. Still far too much a rookie to try and risk foolhardiness with little to show for it.[break][break]

Yet before she'd readied herself to leave, she'd overheard a rather hurried flapping from the distance. Roze had almost been blindsided as an explosion of feathers had consumed her head, frantic fluttering and terrified hooting as a Rowlet scrambled in panic atop her, yet Roze had done little more than flinch, she'd closed her eyes in the surprise, but given a moment to think she'd remained still rather than scramble to get the pokémon off, opting to avoid agitating the poor thing.[break][break]

As the Rowlet began to tire himself out, that's when Roze had opted to help the poor thing relax, gently grasping the owl pokémon in her arms and patting him, "it's alright, we can protect you," Roze had whispered gently, her Duraludon had stepped forward, ready to protect the three from any danger, though Roze had looked to Josh for help, "I'm... confident, but I feel my strength may be lacking," she'd admitted to the ranger. From the distant dark, ravenous footfall could be heard approaching slowly.[break][break]

(Attempting to capture Rowlet)

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,914 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 2:17:56 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh didn't blame Roze one bit; the upper floors of the Sky Pillar were dangeous, and often home to fully-grown Pokémon. He turned his Roaring Moon around, the paradox Pokémon also retreating toward the first floor. "Of course! It's more common to find fully evolved dragon Pokémon higher up. It can get nasty here; wouldn't want you to get in over your head."

At the mention of lacking in strength, Josh's smile grew. "I don't know if I told you this, but I'm also Mauville City's Gym Leader. If you want to get stronger, the Gym circuit is one of the best ways to do so." Though the masses signed up for the Leader's racing challenge, the facility was still an official place for regulated battles. "Feel free to make an appointment! I'll be happy to show you around and give you some pointers."

skipping!

{PC: 5}

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region