[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

A tear speckled down her cheek, advancing with each shaky step she took in the direction of the freedom she previously, desperately sought. After what felt like months, if not longer, it was only natural for her mind to wander into thoughts she had not been able to prepare for; the world was now opened once more, unshackled, yet so open she could not sense what would come after she bridged the gap between the grass and the door. If there were not so many possibilities of what could become, and what had become of the world, she would have had a better grasp.[break][break]

But after escaping her confines, what was of the real world presently felt so artificial. Kneeling beside her Shiinotic, painfully removing a set of already straightened-out bobby pins from her purse with her partially-healed yet cracked arm, she wiggled them in the lock until she heard the click- the opening she sought, the gateway to him. She took deep breaths with each step she took on the inside until she found his room, wishing not to be perceived until he would awake from his slumber.[break][break]

So she, ever so painstakingly and as quietly as she could, made her way to a window on the wall and opened it- lifting herself so she could sit on the ledge and smoke her go-to three cigarettes at once. Smoke weaved curtains from her lips and thrashed through the night winds at their release, ash falling on the many missing pieces of skin that had been removed by flung stealth rocks. Though she did not quite know what to say, especially after what she thought to have been so much time, the mushroom pokemon could not take the silence or the waiting.[break][break]

It weaved MOONLIGHT with its illuminant mushroom cap and an ethereal trill to function as an alarm clock of its own doing. "You should get better locks," she said softly, staring out into the dark horizon, ".. or someone may nab you."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 2:46:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In the two days that Desiree had been gone, a lot had had happened. Events that sent Thomas fighting for his life in Area Zero, in his search for her, and the other missing people. Events that left him in the battered state she'd find him in, upon arriving at the Ranch.

Thomas, who hadn't even stripped himself of his gear, was passed out on his bed. His armor was damaged from the battle with an outpost of Drk Triad Grunts, namely the markings of a blast to his chest from one of their Unown. The man was huddled up in his bed, clinging desperately to Bunni, who did her best to soothe her worried master.

As Moonlight flooded into the room, Bunni awoke first. The Audino looked around, to find Desiree at the window, with her Shiinotic. The Audino roused her master from his slumber gently.

"What is it, Bunni?", Thomas asked the Audino tiredly, before turning to face the source of the moonlight.

Was he dreaming?

"Desiree?", Thomas asked quietly, stumbling off the bed.

He didn't know what to do, or what to say. Did he apologize to her for his behavior that caused her to storm out of the house? Did he just tell her how relieved he was to see her? Did he ask her what happened?

Finally, Thomas closed the gap between them, attempting to pull her into a loving embrace. "Oh Desiree, thank Arceus!", Thomas finally blurted out. If she allowed him to hug her, she'd find herself in a snug, warm embrace. Grateful to see her alive, grateful to be in her presence once more.

Pulse, who had heard the lock being picked earlier, finally caught up to Desiree. The Audino rushed into the room, seeing the pink-haired idol. Along with Bunni, who slid off the bed, the duo rushed in to hug them both.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 6:57:53 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

A gentle tear caressed her cheek at his approach and embrace, and though her body was screaming from the inside out, demanding rest, she could not refute the light that existed at the end of the tunnel. The bliss that came following the storm, feeling her skin once again against his- she painfully chuckled as she cried, feeling the release of the toxins with each streak that formed below her eyes. It was a laughter of victory, of accomplishment.. even if it echoed in a chamber so cold and cruel.[break][break]

"Pulse.. Bunni.. Thomas," she accepted the hugs tenfold, even with a hand which struggled to rise, ".. I should have never walked out that door.."[break][break]

The Shiinotic, Lumine, had tears of the same likeness trickling down its stalk. Ceasing its illumination of moonlight, it sat beside those in the embrace solemnly- for none of the six that had once rested in her purse were fortunate enough to not see all that had been bestowed. It was a contagion, that somber feeling- which fought with the joy of being one fortunate enough to survive yet again. It was a shame how such joys came with such grimy waves in their wake.[break][break]

"What's it been, a month.. two?" she said softly, unknowing, ".. did I miss anything.. huge? Have you been.. okay?"

[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 21:22:15 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas held onto Desiree, as if he were holding on for dear life. He didn't want to let go of her. "You're safe now, my love.", Thomas told Desiree soothingly. Thomas kissed the woman's forehead gently.

When Bunni, Pulse, and Lumie joined in, Thomas embraced them as well. "Oh Desiree, if I weren't such a jackass, you wouldn't have had reason to walk out.", Thomas admitted to her.

Though he was grateful to see her again, he couldn't help but blame himself for her falling into her predicament. He felt that there was something he could've done, to get the invasive feeling of fear plaguing his mind under control. Had he done that, that argument might've been averted. Desiree might've been safe with him.

Bunni leaned closer to the Shiinotic. The gentle Audino attempted to comfort the mushroom Pokemon, letting out a soft and gentle cry.

"It's been two days.", Thomas revealed to her. "I've been looking all over for you, and the others. Even got into a scrap with some Drk Triad grunts in the process.", Thomas continued, pointing to the blast mark on his chestpiece. "But that hardly matters now. You're here, and you're safe."

The fact that her predicament felt like months to her caught his attention. "Desiree, I have so many questions about what happened. Are you able to tell me what happened, or do you need some time to rest first?", Thomas asked her gently.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 5:35:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Her lips quivered as she silently sat within his grasp, eyes wandering each step of the way his fingers guided them. As for the Shiinotic, it accepted the Audino's comforting trills with little to no hesitation- they both did not know what to say or do, each with differing reasons yet connected by the same strands. "No rest," she blurted out shakily, burying her head into his shoulder, ".. for they could come back at any time, Thomas.. those who shared my fate spared those who took me.."[break][break]

The words that had drifted from her lover's lips cut deeply into her soul for two reasons alone; the first was that the time in which she had been held was far longer than the mere two days that he claimed she was gone. And the second, being she knew wholeheartedly that Thomas would never lie to her, especially in such circumstances. If she had been less naïve, able to pick up on the nuance and understanding of the capabilities of Celebi, she would have left with all but an inkling- but she had not been so fortunate.[break][break]

"None of this makes sense.. I wasn't," she paused, sniffling, ".. the Megalopolans held us for weeks, months.. there wasn't a way for us to track time, but we slept, time and time again.. after our bodies could no longer handle us being forced into slavery under the will of the toxic chain."[break][break]

Raising her hand to his chest, it knocked softly, weakly against his armor.[break][break]

".. Under the will of the never rot."[break][break]

She wished for it to be dead in a ditch- or better yet, in the maw of another great beast of its likeness. Just as she did the leaders of the Megalopolan regime, the ones too far gone, yet given generosity they never wished to dole.

[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 22:50:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas continued to hold Desiree close to him. Seeing her in the state broke his heart. When he heard that those responsible for her capture, and he assumed the capture of the rest, were given mercy, Thomas felt a spark of anger ignite within him.

"Who did this to you?", Thomas asked.

When she revealed that the Megalopolans were responsible, he wasn't surprised in the slightest. He remembered their last encounter, of that horrible night in the swamp. How the bastards laid out a trap for them, attempted to turn the group into their next meal. How they attempted to escape back to their homeworld.

Despite the warning the Toxic Chains had served, the bastards still managed to emerge, and take with them several people, including key figures on both sides. Thomas could never forgive himself for allowing them to pull that off, and not being there to stop them.

The thought of Desiree, and his friends, all of them being enslaved by the Megalopolans. Of their inevitable fate, had they failed to escape their clutches. If Thomas had lost them all there, he wouldn't have known what to do.

But why didn't they take him? If the missing Council members were among their prisoners, then why did they spare him?

As for her time in captivity, the fact that she found herself dealing with a different passage of time didn't surprise him in the slightest. What felt like twenty years in 'Galar' was but a brief moment in this world.

"Do you know where you were taken?", Thomas inquired softly.

Was she subject to a realm where time flowed differently? Was something messing with the flow of time? Or were her captors simply messing with them? Exploiting the fact that they had no way to tell time for themselves, except what their captors made them believe.

"The Never Rot?", Thomas blurted out, surprised. "Did this 'Never Rot' have anything to do with the tracks and feathers discovered last month? Of what the three idols in the Rusturf Tunnel were depicting?", Thomas inquired.

The dog, the monkey, and the bird. The feathers, the and the two pawprints discovered at two different outbreak sites. The four silhouettes spotted at the end of that horrific night in October.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 20:31:34 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The place that they had been taken to had seemingly no bounds; a brilliant city cloaked in ruin and rubble, begging to be restored in the shadow of those which the Megalopolans had killed time and time again. "Ultra Megalopolis," she responded softly, painfully, ".. I think it was their capital city.. they kept calling it their home." A home in which she believed their unwound leaders had no place in- for her mind spiraled into darkness within their captivity, leading her to wish their home would be nothing short of the afterlife.[break][break]

His following question, however, led her mind to break off a piece, a fractal- one that she had not realized in all the time she had spent succumbing to her captor's will. She had seen the statues just as she had seen the prints, and they were uncanny.[break][break]

"The three idols were the prison wardens while we were on the ship," she clenched a fist, ".. they were likely under the control of the Never Rot- it was a puppeteer to them and their already rotted minds. The dog, the bird, and the monkey-- and their influence, the peach."[break][break]

Being in his hold, his arms, made it easier for her to talk. However, she felt all the more unwise for not catching on sooner to the precursors and warnings that had been splayed across the region in the time before the mass capture.[break][break]

"The three idols are dead- but they spared Pecharunt just as they did Cyllora, the Megalopolan general responsible for it all," she wept out of fear, of paranoia, ".. and now we have to live knowing.. fearing of their return.. each time they come back, it's worse than the last.."[break][break]

[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 21:24:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas heard about the Lesser Megalopolis, and its connection to their world. How 'feral' Megalopolans ran rampant across the darkened city. Was the Lesser Megalopolis a part of the same world, or was it a separate entity all together?

What did they intended to do, once they reclaimed their home? Were they just going to rebuild among themselves? Were they going to resume their attempts at conquest? Were they going to take another shot at revenge?

The fact that she referred to the trio in past tense caught Thomas' ear. And a mention of a 'peach.' It brought Thomas back to the end of that horrible night, all those months ago. Thomas spotted four silhouettes in the distance. Did they belong to those four Pokemon?

The clarification that the three idols were dead would've brought some relief to Thomas. However, the revelation that the 'Peach' survived as well denied him any sort of relief.

"If they come back for more, I'll make damn sure it'll be the last time.", Thomas solemnly vowed to Desiree. The 'peach' sounded dangerous, from what Desiree described. Perhaps he'd have to look into its origins. "I don't care what the others will say. I'll do what I must to defend our world."

A trio of Pokemon rushed into the room. Jeryn, who was a Pikachu the last time Desiree saw her, rushed towards the pink-haired woman, surfing on her tail. The newly evolved Alolan Raichu attempted to give Desiree a big, loving hug, tears welling up in her big blue eyes.

Nibbles trailed behind the Alolan Raichu, only for his attention to be grabbed by a Fire Stone that fell off the night stand, accidentally knocked over by the Raichu on her way over. The tiny Growlithe pawed at the stone, only to take on a familiar glow.

A very small Arcanine emerged from the light, rushing over to greet Desiree as well, rubbing his head against her affectionately, and attempting to lick her cheek lovingly.

Finally, a familiar Eevee scampered into the room. Climbing on top of Pulse's head, the Eevee let out a sweet little cry to Desiree, before nuzzling into her longingly and affectionately.

Bunni and Pulse greeted the Pokemon with hugs of their own, and their master affectionately ruffled the top of their heads.

"They missed you so much.", Thomas remarked.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 7:12:49 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"The others have shared generosities blind," she responded to his vow softly, ".. but if they come once more.. perhaps it will be a wake-up call to them, knowing how wrong they were in their judgment.." Though she could not understand their wish to preserve the ones responsible for their captures, and was furious, the softer cell in her heart could only fathom that it was their poor, confused souls wishing to love before all was lost. It was the only way she could justify it- as she assumed most had never killed before.[break][break]

A shaky hand twirled a finger through his hair as she looked him in his eyes, planting a kiss on his forehead in gratitude. "Whatever happens, I'll be with you," she said, ".. their throne of bones has become too grand, never should another be added to it. I.. will do whatever it takes to prevent more harm they may seek."[break][break]

Even if it meant to take on a title, something she always rebuked in the name of being humble. Perhaps a ranger, or maybe even a Gym Leader- she wished to do something now more than ever before, even if she always found a way to be involved, intentionally or not. As she pulled away from Thomas's grasp to sit on his bed, many things happened at once. And in such loving approaches of pokemon she had held dear to her heart, as they belonged to the one which owned it, a smile manifested that she could not have imagined to come so soon.[break][break]

She embraced them each with open arms, including her Shiinotic, which ultimately did not want to experience any more fears of missing out. The evolution was the cherry on top of the joy that had recently been deprived- to hear that his pokemon had missed her brought tears to stream out once more, not out of fear but of awe.[break][break]

"I missed them all, too," she cried, holding all close that her trembling arms could afford. "I missed a lot, by the looks of it."

[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:08:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I certainly hope they come around.", Thomas replied in agreement.

The League's overall hesitation to kill, especially in times like this, never sat well with Thomas. To him, it felt like a failure to adapt to the situation. A rejection of an ugly, yet necessary act for the greater good.

When would they finally learn?

Thomas accepted the kiss to his forehead. "Thank you, my love.", he told her softly. As she pulled away from him, Thomas eased his hold on her, sitting beside her at the edge of the bed.

The sight of her embracing all of the little ones brought a smile to his face. Thomas found himself joining in, hugging the Alolan Raichu, petting and snuggling Nibbles, and picking up and giving the Eevee a kiss on the head. He'd even give the Shiinotic a loving hug as well.

"Desiree, there is something I need to tell you.", he began, a gentle smile forming. "Commissioner Goode partered me with-", Thomas continued, before being interrupted by a cry.

The Melemele Guardian, Tapu Koko, floated into the room. The inquisitive Pokemon began to study Desiree and her Shiinotic, while maintaining a distance.

"My new partner, Tapu Koko.", Thomas introduced Desiree.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 5:56:07 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

An embrace as soft and loving as the ones that she was able to experience in the hands of his pokemon led her to wish momentarily never to let go, strengthening the hold she had on each one within her hands. It was quite the juxtaposition of feeling compared to what she had been made to endure for those two days that felt like weeks upon weeks.[break][break]

The Shiinotic, Lumine, dreamed of affections like these while it was contained in the tanks and her dreams. It cood softly as Thomas hugged it, wishing never to let go all the same.[break][break]

Yet, all of the affections came crumbling down at the confession and the cry that had accompanied it. Though she had been treated by the effects of a Tapu once before, its presence alone led her to flinch and quickly back herself up into the wall behind her. Partially due to its intimidating stature, mainly due to her paranoid aversions of beings so powerful.[break][break]

“What? She..,” her voice cut away with a gulp dumbfoundedly, “.. but how? Why..?”[break][break]

Her aversion stemmed from the lack of willingness of such beings- and the heraldings of misfortune that came with so many of their presences. Despite knowing with all of her heart no harm would come to her in Thomas’s presence, it was a shock. Just as all the others that had acquainted with person after person that she held so dear.[break][break]

The spur of the moment stupor made her forget that she had heard of its previous tenure existing within the Aqua Initiative, just as the Diancie she had sparred with days before her capture. But she did not know anything of its nature.. nor its capabilities.[break][break]

“This won’t be like.. Yveltal? It's not.. a baneful one, too?”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 21:05:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas embraced their Pokemon, a part of him didn't want the moment to end. To love and be loved. As the Shiinotic cooed and hugged him back, Thomas gently nuzzled his head against the glowing mushroom.

Thomas frowned as he saw Desiree's fearful reaction to the Island Guardian. Jeryn, squealing happily at the presence of her idol, swiftly took off after Tapu Koko. The Alolan Raichu gave the guardian a hug, before offering them a tour of more of the property.

Seeing as their presence seemed to frighten Desiree, and how curious they were, Tapu Koko accepted the offer.

Bunni and Nibbles moved in to comfort Desiree gently.

"Desiree, war is coming. Commissioner Goode needed me to step up to the occasion, to be ready to fight for our freedom, our way of life.", he told her softly, yet solemnly.

"I don't believe they are. I certainly hope not.", he answered her. "Though we are partners, I still have yet to receive a blessing from the Guardian. I don't know if it will ever come to pass, but I swore I'd fight for Hoenn, fight for a future without Rocket's oppressive influence. And Tapu Koko is just as committed to seeing that vision through.", he elaborated.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 1:49:54 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The Tapu had been shown off to other parts that had not been occupied on the fateful night- and, while filled with just as much dread as she had been with a peculiar fascination of how, she couldn't help but feel grateful for Jeryn’s actions of guiding it away. She stared at it with stillness in her eyes as it floated off, though her eyes were soon brought to a cover with her palms at the words that followed.[break][break]

“War..,” she said softly with a sigh, releasing still, deep breaths, “.. we can’t ever catch a break, can we?”[break][break]

It felt as if she just fought in a war.. because she did.[break][break]

Picking herself up from against the wall, she slowly moved closer to collapse into his arms once more as she listened. Though, the thought of war drowned out the swearings that she heard time and time again- the same swearings that she, herself, held deep inside. She did not share the same hatred and malice for the snakes known to be Rocket as her lover– how could she, when he had faced their wrath twentyfold? Hers was like a glass with a lone marble inside, while his was overflowing with marbles turned black.[break][break]

But the stories she heard sprawl from his lips were enough. “Then I’ll fight alongside it, too.. As I will with you,” she said, digging her face into his shoulder, “.. I can’t hide after seeing what I saw. Megalopolan or Rocket.. What they seek and carry out is uncanny..”[break][break]

Yawning, she let out a stretch that was needed beyond comparison. The adrenaline was finally beginning to fade, replacing itself with extreme tiredness and fatigue.[break][break]

“Does this mean.. Are you and the league okay again? The Commissioner,” she yawned once more, “.. she sees you for who you truly are, she sees.. Your redemption fulfilled?”[break][break]

It brought a warm, fuzzy feeling. Or perhaps it was simply being in his presence after what felt like so long in exile.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 22:30:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas frowned as he saw Desiree's reaction. A part of him felt guilty for bringing this bad news to her. That he felt he deprived her of her moment of respite with the revelation.

"I'm afraid not.", Thomas lamented. His voice was weary.

Thomas caught Desiree in his arms, gently wrapping them around the waist of his beloved. Hearing her vow to fight alongside them filled Thomas partially with dread, as much as it filled him with relief. The thoughts of losing her to the violence haunted him. But then, even if she wasn't to fight, that didn't mean she was safe, either.

He took her under his wing, all those months ago, just to give her that fighting chance. And while their blossoming romance might have complicated things, Thomas intended to make good on his promise to her. That he'd shape her into a warrior of love. To turn this hostile and bitter world into a world where love could flourish.

"Thank you, Desiree. I know it's not easy.", Thomas began. "Words cannot begin to describe just how blessed I am to be side by side with you, my love.", Thomas continued softly.

Thomas' grip on the idol eased as she stretched. Thomas allowed Desiree a moment to get herself situated.

"Though I feel I still have ways to go, I feel they know how serious I am about this. And to be honest, I think Goode had faith in me from the start.", Thomas replied to her. "Even if my actions might've hurt her, she still gave me a second chance, when she could've easily thrown me to the Pyroars."

Thomas and Tapu Koko were ultimately partnered, in order to keep one another in check. Both of them had their own issues with rage. Tapu Koko's infamous short temper, Thomas' tendency to hold onto grudges. But ultimately, both were loyal to the League, and had the potential to compliment one another.

Either way, Thomas had to thank for the opportunity to prove himself again.

Thomas began to remove the armor encasing his body. All that was left was the dark suit he wore underneath his armor. Thomas moved in to lay down next to Desiree, smiling. Pulse, Bunni, and Nibbles all left the room, but not before giving Thomas and Desiree each a hug, or a loving nuzzle.

"Desiree, I'm just so glad you're safe.", Thomas began, before slowly moving in to give her a kiss on her forehead. "I love you, with all my heart.", he told her tiredly, before cuddling up to her.

Soon after, Thomas finally drifted off to sleep. And for the first time in what felt like an eternity, his dream wasn't another nightmare. No, it was a dream of a world of love finally realized. A world they helped build together.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
FLUORESCENT [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 21:55:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Within her tiredness and exhaustion for what had spanned for months, reduced into two days of hell, dread manifested in her heart, too. As if it were looming dark bubbles cascading downward onto a pink slate- war was something to be avoided at all costs, as per her mother.. Yet the thought of losing him jabbed at her deeper than the thought of leaving him in the dust to face it alone.[break][break]

As he spoke affirmations of gratefulness, she returned them not with words, but with kisses. A yawn met with the blushing of her cheeks, screaming from the inside that she felt the same way- but for her, there were no words to express the feelings she felt that had spawned from so many actions and words of love that had been bestowed unto her from the start.[break][break]

“Goode.. good,” she said softly with a nuzzle to his side, “.. that speaks testament to you both.. And the rest.. we’ll get them to open their eyes.. and see you for who you truly are, now. Who you’ve become.”[break][break]

One by one she hugged the pokemon that were to approach, including her own, which the Shiinotic was quick to release from the orbs that held them in containment. Giving each a kiss on their foreheads before sending them off, dropping hazy tears in the process- as seeing them safe was the ultimate payoff, the worth that came in facing so much with mutual gazes.[break][break]

Smiling as she cuddled up next to Thomas, her cold, now too-thin fingers moved across his cheeks to guide his eyes into her own. “And I love you too, with all of my soul,” she said, a glimmering tear catching the moonlight from the window, “.. you will always be my sun.”[break][break]

A peck guided her to sleep- but the dreams that came on were synonymous with the ones that she experienced while in bondage. Running, peering into the eyes of the soulless in the glowing city of the Megalopolans. Catching a glimpse of Pecharunt and its trio of subjects before they vanished into thin air, leaving nothing but a flicker of ultraviolet. They were dead, now.. They had to be.[break][break]

They could not exist in the world of love that was to come. The world of love spun by her fingertips.. The world which she would give more than just a broken arm to see committed in the strands of the cosmos.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP