Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
[S][C/Elisabeth] You Can't Handle The Truth
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 6:18:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ah, but mercy is weakness. Kyle showed me mercy, as did Matias, and even your fellow Gym Leader ."[break][break]

They'd let her live another day, and each day that passed since, she'd only proven to them how poorly made that merciful decision had been.[break][break]

The sight of squirming at the aftershock of her attack pleased her, a small smile creeping across her lips.[break][break]

"You forget that gods do not choose us out of mercy, but out of need. Why respond to that need, unless we find we benefit from a god's own ends?"[break][break]

Her complacency left her and Wo-chien ill-prepared for the X-SCISSOR that followed. The Ruinous Beast howled in fury and agony, ochre eyes narrowing as it retaliated with a punishing RUINATION that burst over the Type:Null in a void-black dome of negative energy.[break][break]

Wholly focused upon the sight, her attentions on the man and his Galarian Rapidash faltered for a moment, leaving the woman open to attack while astride her Glastrier.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,928 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 23:19:04 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Filthy, disgusting words those are," Josh retorted as Dashie galloped away from and toward Aleph. "Mercy is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of love. Of faith. They believe there is a kind soul beneath your hardened heart. A heart hardened by the GRUDGES instilled upon you by your Patron."

Her words incited Josh to greater fury - fury that the Scorned would soon regret invoking. For as weighty of a weapon as GRUDGES were, JUSTICE tipped the scales with equal force. "They may be gods, but Elisabeth, they're still Pokémon! And even gods need friends!"

Josh's monologue would be cut short by Dashie levitating the Champion out of the saddle and onto the ground. "What are you doing, Dashie? I need to you--" He would again be cut off by the dark dome that encompassed not only Aleph, but now his Galarian Rapidash. An otherworldly whinny and a hybridized canine and feline screech was his only clue of just how much negative energy WO-CHIEN pumped into the two of them.

Within its impermeable veil of darkness, Dashie's horn glowed, her HEAL PULSE creating a shield of positive energy that saved Aleph's from the brunt of one of the most powerful dark-type attacks known to man. The exploding dome's shockwave brought Josh to one knee as he witnessed Dashie's terrible fate:

All that remained of her was her horn.

"Dashie..." Josh sobbed, his acidic tears absorbed into the dry soil beneath him. "Dashie!!! ELISABETH, YOU KILLED HER!!!"

Swift's monochrome eyes glowed a bright gray, its wielder's anger toward the Scorned mirrored with the Beast's SAVAGERY. In the split second that let down her guard, the Raikou pounced with the fastest QUICK ATTACK the Avatar had likely seen. Were she to dislodge her from her Pokémon's back, he would attempt to pin her down, overwhelming her with the PRESSURE of a legendary Pokémon's presence.

ABILITY SLOT REGAINED

Swift the Raikou has regained the PRESSURE Ability.

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Dashie        G!Rapidash     Deceased
Aleph         Type: Null     Fair
Swift         Raikou         Good

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 9:07:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It was not the first creature that Elisabeth had felled in the field of battle, and it would not be the last. She watched Dashie perish with all the cool indifference of witnessing the natural interplay of predator and prey in the wild.[break][break]

The strong lived, and the weak died. It was why she had striven to scrub herself of her weakness as much as humanly possible, denying its existence in the hopes that this would make it disappear entirely.[break][break]

"Do you think that Tapu Fini and Wo-chien view me as their friend?" she asked him, utterly astonished at the absurdity of this suggestion. "Poor misguided boy. Do you truly believe they view me as their equal?"[break][break]

The laugh that crawled out of her conveyed her disbelief at that notion. If anything, they'd dangled her like a puppet on long, tangled strings--power in exchange for loss of agency. It was a bitter exchange to accept, but she'd learned to take power wherever she could claim it. Being powerless had been enough to make her do anything to avoid knowing that fate again.[break][break]

"I had no intention of fighting you," Elisabeth reminded him, staying Wo-chien with a raise of her hand. She wanted him to listen. She wanted him to understand. "Dashie's death is the result of your own stubborn pride and zealotry. Had you let me pass unbothered, I would have extended you the same courtesy."[break][break]

She'd assumed that might be enough to earn passage, and moved to ride her Glastrier onwards. Instead, a blur of shadowed fur and teeth knocked her to the ground as the Sacred Ash Raikou's QUICK ATTACK threw her from her legendary steed. Rearing on its hindlegs in panic, the Glastrier jerked towards the Raikou with a frantic DOUBLE KICK.[break][break]

An ochre sheen ringed the underboss's eyes as Wo-chien hissed loudly in fury at the audacity of this attack, breathing out a POISON GAS that smothered its foes in an acidic haze. It might be enough time for its Avatar to regain her footing.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,928 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 18:20:31 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
They truly were polar opposites, weren't they? The grass-type Ruinous Beast had enslaved . While they had not completely deprived her of her free will, they showed far from the symbiotic relationship Kyle had with his Patron. This was exactly the kind of situation that made Josh happy Ho-oh didn't make him an Avatar. As special as Swift was, he was ultimately a Pokémon, to be treated with the same love, care, and respect as any other.

"You are the misguided one," Josh barked, a roar from Swift threatening to rattle Elisabeth's bones. "A Pokémon's potential can only be truly maximized if both of you are friendly with one another. Truly understand one another. Swift may be one of Ho-oh's children, and we may not understand one another completely yet, but we're--"

A second roar would escape between Swift's fangs as Aleph charged forward, slashing toward the Glastrier with his CRUSH CLAWS in an effort to knock the ice-type out of the way. His efforts would be too late, the DOUBLE KICK smacking Swift and causing him to rear, giving Elisabeth a chance to get back on her feet. Monochrome eyes fixed upon the Wo-Chien emitting POISON GAS, the Beast bravely and recklessly dashed straight into them with the intent to ram them with a paralysis-inducing SPARK.

{PC: 10}

Swift         Raikou         Pois

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 23:02:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Pokemon are not a monolith, Devlin." The underboss scoffed loudly at his naivete as she staggered to her feet. She wiped her mouth, catching a smear of blood on the back of her hand. "Mine are no more like yours than you resemble me as a fellow human being."[break][break]

Claws met frozen hide as the Glastrier whinnied at Aleph's impending charge, a flurry of hooves kicking up in retaliation as the world suddenly brightened with static electricity. The Sacred Ash Raikou charged recklessly through Wo-chien's POISON GAS, fur sparking and surging with a lightning bolt of energy as it collided with Ruinous Beast and Avatar alike.[break][break]

For a brief moment, everything went blinding white.[break][break]

When the electricity cleared, the underboss was visible beneath a towering thicket of briars, crouching low as her breathing became haggard and slow. Her hair sizzled with the aftershock of the attack, clothes burnt at the edges, while Wo-chien retreated into its shell from within the thorny enclave.[break][break]

Theirs was a defense that trapped its paralyzed victims in place, leaving them open to any siege the Gym Leader might wish to make on them both.[break][break]

"Are you weak, like was?" she shouted suddenly, green eyes darting up towards him. "Or will you try to kill me, and bloody your hands to prove your lofty ideals?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,928 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 1:26:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh had the Scorned and Wo-Chien right where he wanted them: at his mercy. "That's not true," the Champion answered as the Beast lowered his knife-like fangs toward Elisabeth's neck. "But for someone who views Pokémon only as tools for making money and weapons of war, you could never understand just how much power a Pokémon gains when you truly work together, as friends. Even friendly rivals."

Elisabeth may have been able to feel vibrations from Swift purring menacingly. A snake-like rattle that belied the growing understanding Josh had with his self buried deep within the Raikou. An understanding that manifested itself as a wave of PRESSURE that could cause skin to waver and joints to buckle. A cough from the Raikou was the only sign of weakness he showed, the majestic thundercat still pinning Elisabeth down. "Killing you is not my decision to make," Josh answered. "Besides, Swift would rather drag you to HQ alive than dead. And even if it was my decision, Elisabeth, I wouldn't want to you to die. Death is a cop-out to not have to answer for what horrible things you've done to Petalburg Woods, and Hoenn as a whole. You're useless to me dead. You will come to Mauville HQ with me and answer for the distress you've caused Hoenn."

Swift's fangs pressed against Elisabeth's neck more tightly, the wave of PRESSURE growing in intensity.

"And if you think sparing you makes me weak, you're wrong."

{PC: 11}

Swift         Raikou         Pois

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 4:33:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The Raikou's head brushed aside the brambles and briars like they were nothing, fangs finding purchase on her neck. Her breathing quickened, but even now, she sensed it: the boy doesn't have the killing instinct.[break][break]

This Pokemon would obey him, and thus refrain from doing what must be done to achieve true victory over her. So be it, then.[break][break]

"You delusional child," she spat, eyes glowing a bright and sinister ochre as the world beneath them began to shake and tremble. "You should've killed me."[break][break]

All at once, a giant stalk burst out from the earth beneath her like a thing of myth, pushing her out of harm's way as she ascended high overhead. Wo-chien slithered onto a nearby leaf, together towering high enough to get a true view of Mauville and to keep the dangerous teeth of Raikou at bay.[break][break]

But this was a beast that commanded swiftness and speed, and there was no sense in tempting fate further than she ought to.[break][break]

"There will come a day that those pretty ideals won't answer for anything," she muttered to herself, summoning her Butterfree to TELEPORT from where the stalk had lifted them mid-air. "They will let you down, as they let me down."[break][break]

Some lessons had to be learned the hard way.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 17:55:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven