[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

There was no turning back from the taking up of the sword- a sword that she wished above all else could sit there and accrue dust, hosting ivies upon its blade in the name of inaction. A war was said to be looming on the horizon, and with that came responsibility. In a world that could foster love rather than malice, a world far from the one they were unfortunate enough to live within, there would be no need to take to the hilt. But the innocent souls, the beautiful souls that had left their impression on the world in the wake of all they held dear, were never so lucky.[break][break]

At least, not anymore. "Hyah!" Desiree exclaimed as she swung her sword forward, slicing at an array of water flung toward her by the serpentine Milotic that rested in a nearby pool. At the impact of the blade in the center, the formation of the bubbles rippled and split, sending splashes into the blades of grass that rested at her feet- and across her sullied skin, cooling that which slowly began to overheat.[break][break]

She had sent an invitation to to accompany her into the false forest that now rested within the town of Lavaridge, the outskirts of the Psychedelic Chateau. Not to partake in the gym challenge, but to partake in training and conversation- especially after what had transpired in the cosmos. Though she could only learn so much, as they had lived through the cosmic bondage together as twin souls, she wished to see her beloved friend as a means to check in and catch up. To make sure she was okay just as she wished to make sure all the girlies were ready.[break][break]

Not a single one could be forgotten, for each needed to persist in the world she longed for.. before, and after the alleged war which brewed. Now, all she needed was to wait.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ INTREPID SWORD MISSION

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
épée
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 1:10:36 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

War is coming, in the air like a stench that never gets washed away. What's left is to understand how to fix it. If the Megalopolan threat was a temporary cold, the Rocket threat is an infection. Those within, those without, it didn't matter, if Rocket was involved, there was a problem. Genny stopped trusting that.[break][break]

So for the coming threats ahead, Genevieve would begin to get into a heavy amount of exercise. From morning cardio, to lifting weights, she would be ready, body and mind.[break][break]

Today, it was an invitation to Lavaridge though. Desiree, a woman she had desperately wanted to see again. They often had so few, precious chances to meet outside of threats and problems, let alone just mono y mono. Genny found the invitation lovely, and even brought her trusty Honedge, Gram, as well as her Mudkip, Blue. It gave her a chance to catch-up with her first Girlygang friend.[break][break]

And to make sure she was okay.[break][break]

When she finally makes it to Lavaridge, and walks into the false woods, her eyes are focused. She looks different, and holding up her phone to check her eyes, she seemed... different. Genny's inquisitive eyes see the woman before her as strong. Stronger than the same little girl who came to Hoenn years ago. Her hair was getting longer.[break][break]

And one thing Desi always brought of her, the girly girl inside. Was that a gray hair? Her face scrunched up. "Aah..." she sighs. Hopefully Desi doesn't notice?[break][break]

"Desi? You here?" she calls out nearby. Gram on her back, Blue on her shoulder. Blue fearfully eyeing the world inside of the forest. Gram sleeping, always attentive.

[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER UNIFORM, MISSION[break]
- The winds of war are here. Genny answers Desi's invite, and heads into Lavaridge with two Pokemon![break]
- Checks her hair. Gray hair? UGH. She calls out for Desi upon her arrival.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
épée
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 20:06:29 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"Genny?" She responded instinctually to her calls within the tree's bends, her sword falling and embedding itself into the blades of grass below. Though she was attentive to the sweet voice, the unmistakable, her Morelull and Floette were quicker in following up; they formed a conga line of sorts in the direction, beating their trainer by just a smidge to where Genevieve had made her momentary destination.[break][break]

Her heartbeat thrummed at the sight of the orange, accompanied by a tear winding down the tattoos on her cheek. "Genny," she said once more, rapidly approaching and wrapping her arms around her in a tight, loving embrace, ".. I'm so happy to see you." Much like the woman who had fallen victim to her hugs, her physical appearance had altered slightly, too; there were more scars as there were accumulations of sweat, as she had taken the initiative to begin her training early.[break][break]

"You're graying," she said softly, pulling away to hold strands of her hair in her palm, ".. nothing a little hair dye can't fix. I've been having to cover mine with it every couple of weeks." Though the symbolism and the suspected cause were worrying, being stress, she chuckled slightly- as those were problems incomparable to the ones that had consistently manifested in each of their lives.[break][break]

Leading the two through the trees with soft, slow steps, her fairies followed suit. "How have you been..? After.. you know." She sniffled, wiping away the tears of joy that came with reacquaintance.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ INTREPID SWORD MISSION

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
épée
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:02:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Hearing Desi's voice is like a record screech; everything comes to a halt, and Genny's eyes prick with tears. When the taller woman closes in, Genny follows suit, and wraps around her pink friend, a loving embrace she made sure was as tight, if not tighter. Crying wasn't going to fix the pain they shared, but it was going to make it better. For just a little time, for a moment, they could hold onto each other.[break][break]

"I'm glad you're okay," she cries out, her eyes like two orbs of water that never stops flowing, as she sniffles loudly. Genny's scars didn't run too deep, but the sight of them would be enough.[break][break]

When Desi points out that Genny's graying, the redhead's cheeks heat up. She was hoping to keep that secret, but as always, Desi has the answer. Genny can always depend on Desi... and knowing that Desi too, had been subjected to this scourge on their hairs, the Ranger beams up at her. They can cover it up.[break][break]

On their walk through the trees, as Desi opens it up, the stressed out Genny wipes at her eyes, a gloved hand trying not to ruin the very light makeup around her eyes. Tears of joy trickle down her face, ruining it anyways.[break][break]

Genny starts to go over the events.[break][break]

"After we escaped... I had to make sure people were okay. Rocket was there, so I couldn't just switch it off-" Switching what off, Genny doesn't elaborate. But with tears staining her eyes, she continues unabated. "-aside from a minor concussion, and some scarring, I was alright. But. It's not over."[break][break]

"As long as Rocket is in Hoenn, I cannot rest," she declares, eyes set forward, far ahead where Desi is walking. "Not until..."[break][break]

'they're in the ground.'

[break][break]

NOTES

- HUGS. Genny is absolutely holding onto Desi for dear life. And goes into the immediate aftermath of Prismatic Penitentiary. Genny is just glad Desi is okay.[break]
- Happy to hear her gray hairs will be dealt with, Genny notes that so long as Rocket is here, she can't rest... no rest for her.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
épée
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 20:12:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Her eyes swayed from the slits in the trees to the back of Genny, which she embraced in their walk with a leaning of her head upon her shoulder; it was clear that emotions were still quite effervescent, something she could not feel anything other than empathy toward. "I hadn't thought of it like that, during those days, those weeks," she said softly, a grim light bulb dinging in her head, ".. I was so focused on those that took us, I.. couldn't make the connection that the snakes in the rooms may have rested on the other side of that evil coin."[break][break]

It broke her heart to see her friend like this. In a world where shadows consumed, weaved by grotesque legendary pokemon that wished nothing to help and only to further their cosmic treachery, she could not understand why so many would dedicate themselves to furthering chaos rather than love and peace.[break][break]

"But I fear they will always be here, as will the creatures that use their power for anything but the good in the world," she released a sigh, not of defeat, but of sadness, ".. you deserve rest, Genny.. even with their unfaltering presence. We all do, so we can match their energy when the time comes. I'm glad you're okay, too."[break][break]

Yet, that rest needed to come later- after what she had invited one of her beloveds here to accomplish. Through the trees that they had navigated through, they had eventually made it to their destination. A small valley clearing where a set of twin swords resided, consistently cleaned by waves of a glimmering Milotic in a nearby pond.[break][break]

"Spar with me while we chit-chat," she said, picking up one of the swords, ".. have you heard the rumors? They may affect your rest even more.."

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#ff8bbb!important; --headercolor:#ff8bbb!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#FFFFFF; --headercolor:#FFFFFF;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:1.0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 1.0; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:1.0; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
épée
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 23:36:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The pain in her heart magnifies. "I rested. And so many were taken by the Megalopolans. So many are gone now," she laments, her eyes focused down to the ground as if to mourn those below.[break][break]

It was like her head was abuzz at the time. The alien threat made her constantly aware not once, but twice. To never take prisoner, to take a life. It brought with it its own weight and baggage, something she hated, but realized the necessity of. Truly, it was like a shackle to her ankle she could never shake.[break][break]

But to rest now? To let the world break into war, and set ablaze by the coming red 'R' on the horizon, was not an option. Love and peace cannot co-exist with hate and war.[break][break]

Her plea to have Genny rest broke her heart. Because the plea could not be answered. "So long as the snakes stay, no one can," the pain inside only twisted her words more.[break][break]

Their stride continued to the valley clearing, the twin blades coated in the waters, the beautiful Milotic reminds her of her own in Sasha. The redhead smiles their way, a reminder that Genevieve Cromwell wasn't lost. The sunshine smile moves to Desi with a turn of her head, and a quiet move of her eyes.[break][break]

"I can do that." Gram pokes out to the view of the blades, as Genny reaches for the other. She'd practiced a little in secret with her Honedge, but it was still better to practice fully with another. "The blades do?" she raises a brow to her taller friend, uncertain how that could be right. Or perhaps she meant the Milotic proper?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny can't rest. She tells Desi how her resting gets people killed. She can't do that. Especially at the dawn of war.[break]
- It breaks her heart. As they near the valley, and see the blades, she agrees to spar.[break]
- Gram perks out, the Honedge staring, as Genny asks if the blades do help rest.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
épée
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 5:59:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The regime of the Megalopolans and the sovereignty of Team Rocket did not seem that different, at least, based on the countless things she had been told of both. Had one shown humility in mercy for those deemed innocent, as a collective, she would have done nothing more than to give it in return.[break][break]

Love she wished for was best kept for those who were able to live with it- those who sought kindness and virtue rather than dominion.[break][break]

“The snakes want to do more than just stay, Genny,” she said softly, pulling her hand across the blade into an upward, heeding position, “.. the rumours of the brewing war are likely to influence the rest we both need.”[break][break]

[break][break]

Fluttering the blade outward, tip pointed at Geneveive’s, she anticipated the first swing- as she was ever so fearful to cast it.[break][break]

“Back when the island sprouted from the sea, I had no part other than looking to protect those I love.. But now I bear responsibilities, just like you. A target, just like you.”[break][break]

A tear crept down her cheek again, muddying the first, making a trail for the next.[break][break]

“If your life is in danger, Genny.. If they wish to take it from you,” she sniffled, squeezing the sword’s hilt, “.. would you kill them to save your own?”[break][break]

It was a grand question- one that could either allow her bitter feelings to flutter outward like a million Beautifly or stay and bear their wings as shields. One that could allow her to finally confess that if she would, it would not be her first time.[break][break]

Why did it have to be like this?

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#ff8bbb!important; --headercolor:#ff8bbb!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:1.0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 1.0; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:1.0; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
épée
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 1:14:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Desi is right. For in Hoenn's vast landscape, the snakes that live in the grass, the curse of Rocket plagues it. For no matter how much Genny wants it, their venom curses everyone alive. They are a poison upon the region. An infection, born from negligence.[break][break]

And Genny nods. She knows. If they ever rest, if ever they close their eyes, the snakes will eat them alive.[break][break]

Practice with Gram had given her with understanding. A move forward, a swing down, but not strong. It was a weak tap to the blade. Only the blade. Calculated to the blade. To get Desi used to her speed first, before anything further, and as she squeezes the hilt, she pulls away from Desi, beginning the waltz of blades, and walking in a circle around Desi.[break][break]

Her question is asked.[break][break]

It's a hard question for most. Genny isn't most. Her eyes have this coldness to them. The fire burns, the hero inside readied and waiting, but the ruthlessness was mercy upon her and those around her. A ruthlessness self-taught by tragedy, forged in steel by the strongest to get her there. Her answer was always so easy. [break][break]

From the time in Dewford's islands, it was evident she was wrong. [break][break]

From the time in Fortree's swamps, it was evident she was still wrong. [break][break]

From the time in the Megalopolan prison, it corrected her resolve.[break][break]

"Yes. I will." she's quick to duck low, and move the blade again, never to attack Desi, stopping moments before hitting her. Her eyes light in flames. "I will be the shield of Hoenn." She pulls her blade away from Desi. "To defend another, if it requires to kill the enemy-"[break][break]

The shadow grows behind her, the flame of her heart engulfing all around her.[break][break]

"I won't hesitate anymore."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny agrees. Rocket isn't just a snake. They will enter. They will do more than just stay.[break]
- But. as Genny begins the duel, the spar, she's light with her strikes. When Desi asks the question, the answer comes easy.[break]
- She would kill. She is the Shield of Hoenn. To defend another, she won't hesitate any longer.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
épée
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 19:37:00 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The maneuver of the blades was like a shink-shink on the ice; they tapped softly at first, hesitant to strike back. As she watched Genevieve wander around her and bring the blade closer to her body, only to retract it to save her skin from melding cut with blood, she swung in the form of a parry.[break][break]

Yet a tear fell from her eye once again at the lack of hesitation Genevieve wished to exhibit upon the challenge of the enemy. “You and I both,” she responded softly, gracefully bringing herself back a few steps and using the sword as a shield of her own, “.. hesitance is no longer an option for us. They’ve taken our kindness and ran away with it once too many a time, Genny.”[break][break]

She wished not to kill another if there was another option– like the slinking of one’s mind into a temporary comatose or the retention in a cage of pink crystalline. But to draw from the pit of murder, a pit that she had acquainted with once before.. it was the ultimate way of making sure one could not accrue more bone.[break][break]

Releasing a deep sigh, she fluttered the blade once more outward- brazenly, though angled at the sword of her dearest friend’s rather than her body. “I moved to Hoenn because of that.. to get away from Lumiose,” she paused, “.. as I had been forced to kill in the preservation of my life.” It was a confession that she had spoken time and time again, though this time, she felt much more numb. She had accepted it as she could not change the truth.[break][break]

“But it was just,” she continued, weaving the blade through the air between them time and time again, “.. and killing those who forbid redemption will be just too, if there is no other option. I’ll be the shield to your sword, Genny, for Hoenn.. Because there’s no other way.”[break][break]

“Shields need protecting, the lovely, innocent souls need protecting,” another tear fell, “.. and I must do it because I love you. And all the other girls.. and all those who mean so much to every one of us.”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
épée
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 20:35:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Desi opens up more. To admit something like this, to mention Desiree had killed in her home in Lumiose, has Genny pause. Her expression does not change. She hesitates, a foot like lead to keep her from movement, lead heavy as the teardrops Desi sheds in their moments of strife and swordplay. With metal upon metal, Genny guards. No matter how bright the flame she holds in her heart, the shadow strengthens behind her.[break][break]

Hesitance was no longer an option for either of them. The advantage Rocket takes every day, every time, every moment, showed just that.[break][break]

Genny closes her eyes as Desiree continues to shed those tears, as she takes a step back, and holds the blade to her front, pointed upwards, stanced up and ready. She takes a moment to watch the blade move through the air itself.[break][break]

"Desi," she begins, attempting to defend the next move Desi makes. "I share your sentiment. I love this region. I love the people here, and seeing them happy, their smile, their hearts as they resonate with each other... they are beautiful. I love you, our friends we've made, those who have shown me the way, Izzy. I won't rest until Rocket is gone." She looks at the reflection in her sword, and sees the one hazel eyes looking back.[break][break]

"Survival requires us to work together in harmony, so if you are my shield, we will succeed. One day, we will see the world we want."[break][break]

She hops forward, to aim at the blade. And if Desi attacks from behind? Gram is already on it, to protect her flanks.[break][break]

She smiles with confidence.[break][break]

"We just have to put the work in."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Hearing that Desi has had to make that choice before, and her tears, Genny responds by a step back.[break]
- Love is shared, and Genny declares she will end Rocket. She won't rest until they are gone. If they all work together, they can make it.[break]
- Guards at first, and intends to attack after. If Desi comes from behind, Genny has her Honedge ready to block it.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
épée
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:19:21 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

It had relieved her to see that her confession had not been received with strife and disgust- it had instead been received with love and the shinking of swords, a guard that could not easily be penetrated. The confession that escaped her lips was nothing but a secret that had been cloaked in a grim black, but instead of cutting through, it was cast out. She saw it to be an omen of their relationship, a beautiful omen, one that could not be tainted by such harmful, bitter, now trivial past regrets.[break][break]

Tears had been turned to smiles as the blades clashed, Genny's guard turned into a hop and an unfaltering meeting of forces. The strength exhibited in not only her swordplay, but her words, led Desiree to lose the grip she had on her pink blade.. and it flew into the grass beside them.[break][break]

"You may not need to put in any more work with swords," she smiled, reaching her hand to push a stray hair behind Genny's ear, ".. but we'll put in that work. We'll put in that work petal by petal until Rocket is swarmed with a hedge that cannot be clipped."[break][break]

A calling. Team Rocket was just like the Megalopolans- unworthy of the world that all of the innocents, and all the harbingers of brilliant light sought. Had she not been blind to the fact, strewn by the chaos unfolded by the hands of the cosmos rather than the hands of men, she would have taken up arms sooner. But they now both rested on the tip of her blade as she awaited, at the very least, answers as to why it had to be the way it was.[break][break]

"We will see it, you're right," she said, approaching for a gentle embrace rather than a scuff of swords, ".. all of us will see that world together.. unburdened by what has been."

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 ooc notes/tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
épée
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 7:56:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven