he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
valkyrie
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:41:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

For once, Gunner was torn between telling Mila the truth about the DRK Triad and keeping it from her. In the past, he had no problem telling her when a topic of conversation was confidential, but enough civilians knew about the interdimensional group thanks to past encounters. [break][break]

Not only that, but his gut told him they would show up again before too long. [break][break]

"I'll tell you later, after you've rested," he decided, frowning. "The information might be too much after what you've just gone through." [break][break]

It was time to change the topic. [break][break]

"The hospital is going to keep you overnight to make sure your vitals are stable, but they told me you can leave in the morning. I can take you back to your apartment. Are you going to be okay by yourself, or do you want me to stay with you tonight?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
valkyrie
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:47:24 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] 'Who were they?'

[break][break] She stared at him, amethyst orbs meeting soft blue, and she wanted — more than ever — for him to give her what she wanted. What she'd asked for.

[break][break] Later, he said.

[break][break] Her heart thudded uncertainly in her chest.

[break][break] What if there wasn't a later? What if something happened? What if he —

[break][break] "Okay," she conceded, tightening her grip on their tangled fingers. She could already feel the drugs kicking in, and it was making her groggy.

[break][break] When he asked her if she wanted him to stay, her answer was immediate.

[break][break] For once in their lives, there was no hesitation here.

[break][break] "Stay," she murmured, her head dropping against his chest as she closed her eyes.

[break][break] "Stay with me, Gunner."

[break][break] Please.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
valkyrie
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 8:57:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven