Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 2:30:38 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As a Rocket Beast, Zev did not have his own office. None of the other Beasts did, either; they were often on the move, carrying out dark deeds for the organization. If he needed to write reports or emails, he could use his laptop on a secure, encrypted connection from home. [break][break]

A general, on the other hand, needed an office. Managing the operations and logistics of an entire war effort demanded space and resources he did not have at home. He needed to work in closer proximity to both intelligence and acquisitions, something he could not do from Mossdeep. [break][break]

And so Zev walked through the North Wing of Team Rocket's submarine, looking for the unused office that once belonged to an underboss who had since abandoned his post. Instead, he ran into one that was most loyal. [break][break]

"Quinn," Zev said by way of greeting. [break][break]

Cillian had changed since their last conversation; the shadows around him appeared deeper and more sinister. [break][break]

Not that Zev was fazed by the sight. His gaze flickered briefly over the new physical and supernatural traits before returning to Cillian's face. "How are you adjusting to your new powers?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 19:58:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Where Cillian stills at the sound of his name, his shadow continues to move. His appearance only half reflects what is projected on the well-traveled submarine floor, absent of the curled horns and extra limbs.[break][break]

The claws remain, as solid as the flesh they conceal.[break][break]

"Harcourt," is returned, neutral.[break][break]

They are as close to equals as they can be without one of them rising higher, Cillian thinks. It is his tenure and loyalty that set him apart, and he embodies both with pride.[break][break]

"Well enough." He was still learning to control them, but Zev didn't need to know his weaknesses. "Couldn't have happened at a better time."[break][break]

He gestures along the hall, in the direction of Walsh's imposing office and those of the underbosses who served or had served him.[break][break]

"Looking for someone?" Perceptive eyes blink slower than they should. "Or moving in?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 11:32:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev gave Cillian a single nod of his head, agreeing with the sentiment. How fortuitous the timing had been, as if an unseen hand were lining up pieces for the war to come. [break][break]

"Moving in," he answered, following the gesture down the hallway with his eyes. "Do you know where that unused office is? The one that once belonged to either or ." [break][break]

No word had come back to Team Rocket about the whereabouts or activities of the two former underbosses. Now that so much time had passed since their disappearances, Zev was certain they had been consigned to the dust of history. [break][break]

Better men had risen to take their place, anyhow.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:47:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I do."[break][break]

Yet he couldn't speak to where the occupants had gone. Last he'd heard, Mars was in Sinnoh, but that was a long time ago now. A long time without word.[break][break]

As for Decker, he knows nothing of him at all.[break][break]

"Fiorelli's taken one, but the other is empty. Might have to clear it of cobwebs." There's a touch of dry amusement in his tone. "It's that door there."[break][break]

He gestures with a clawed hand. It was hardly surprising that Zev had missed it, considering its nameplate had long since been stripped.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 13:09:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev approached the blank door and tried the handle. It gave way with ease, revealing the dusty, empty interior. Large pieces of cloth hung over a few items at one end of the room—a desk and office chair, he suspected. [break][break]

"Thanks," he said to Cillian. [break][break]

Standing just inside the threshold, Zev took in the space that was now his own. Already, he envisioned what it should look like: which equipment would help him carry out his new responsibilities, and which items would convey a specific intention to all who visited. [break][break]

Finally, he looked back at the underboss. "What do you think of the plan for conquest proposed by the bosses?" [break][break]

Other members of Team Rocket's leadership had voiced concern over sending forces to Petalburg, but both Monroe and Walsh had been adamant about including it as another warfront.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 16:22:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Dipping his head in response to the thanks, Cillian observes the room from outside. It lacked the personality it'd once shown, impossible to tell who'd once occupied it. Had his sister taken this space, however brief her tenure as underboss?[break][break]

Whoever it had belonged to, it would be Zev's now.[break][break]

"I'd recommend hiring an assistant. You'd be surprised how quickly the appointments and busywork piles up." There's dry amusement to his tone.[break][break]

He tilts his head slightly, frowning at the question.[break][break]

"My opinions are precisely as I expressed them then." It would be a disservice to the Boss to mislead him. "I worry that we're spreading ourselves thin, and my concern is as ever for Sootopolis, though I'm grateful for Kanto's assistance in both regards." A pause, then, "Do you intend to propose a different plan?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 23:56:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev nodded, accepting Cillian's suggestion. He had already suspected he'd need a secretary, but did not relish the thought of having to sift through eager grunts' résumés. [break][break]

"No," Zev said, stepping at last into the empty room and turning on the light. He did not care if Cillian lingered by the door or joined him inside it. [break][break]

"Though I would prefer if we had more troops to secure Mossdeep. Acquiring it will not be without its challenges, with the majority of our organization focusing on Petalburg and the remainder of Kanto's supply in Sootopolis." [break][break]

Already, the gears of his brain were at work, outlining a plan of action for the next few days. [break][break]

Glancing over his shoulder at Cillian, Zev said, "I would welcome your counsel for Sootopolis' defense in the coming weeks." [break][break]

While the new God General had no particular attachment to the city, the underboss had made it his home.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 19:43:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian steps into the room, wrinkling his nose against the stale, dusty air. It sits in the back of his throat, making it harder to breath, but he issues no complaint.[break][break]

Zev's take on Mossdeep is unsurprising, and Cillian nods.[break][break]

"Spread too thin," he repeats, his tone heavy with the weight of the tasks ahead. "A two-pronged attack was risk enough. I fear we're bound to lose at least one of these battles."[break][break]

He wasn't sure if the League would still have a numbers advantage with Kanto's support, but the soldiers from their allied region didn't know Hoenn as well as the League. Hoenn's Rocket had a slim window with which to get them up to speed, and Cillian worried it wouldn't be enough.[break][break]

"You'll have it," he says firmly of Sootopolis. "I intend to remain here, and to ensure it stands the best chance of survival."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 14:55:32 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Cillian's ready response was welcome, though Zev had half-expected the underboss to express more reluctance at working directly with the Avatar of Necrozma. Blue eyes pinned Cillian with an assessing gaze. [break][break]

"We stand the best chance of retaining Sootopolis with you in charge of the defense. That means we'll need to work closely together to plan our strategy and ensure everything is executed perfectly." [break][break]

A subtle hint of black crystal bloomed unprompted on Zev's neck, stark against pale skin. [break][break]

"That won't be a problem for you, will it?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 9:40:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Harbinger doesn't squirm beneath the piercing gaze of the Devourer; they were both terrible forces in their own right. It is not Zev he fears, but how Zev might depart from Rocket with their secrets in tow.[break][break]

It's why he understands Declan's decision, even if he'd at first felt Howard's outrage.[break][break]

Better allies than enemies.[break][break]

Sometimes it was best to placate ambition with power.[break][break]

"Why would it be?" Cillian challenges, his voice soft. He doesn't miss the blooming crystal, but his level gaze does not waver. "We're on the same side, are we not?'

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 15:23:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"We are," Zev confirmed, noting the challenge in Cillian's response, in the steel of his level gaze. The underboss' fears were warranted, but until Team Rocket outlived its usefulness to Zev, they remained his ally. [break][break]

"In that case, if you have any recommendations for individuals to remain with you at Sootopolis under your command, I'd be interested to hear them." [break][break]

had already expressed interest in the island's defense, but if there were any protégés under Cillian's wing or grunts loyal to his cause, Zev would know their names. [break][break]

A dog fought hardest when he knew his master was nearby.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 0:55:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Recommendations?[break][break]

There's only a heartbeat of a pause before Cillian confidently begins listing off names.[break][break]

", , ," so he might keep an eye on him, ", . , of course. We'll want some avatars on our front, but that I leave up to you." Their major pieces would likely have their own ideas about where they'd want to be, and Cillian would not step on toes. "But I will work with whoever is assigned to Sootopolis."[break][break]

There's a ferocity in his gaze. Sootopolis belonged to Rocket, and he intended to keep it that way.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:06:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev committed the names to memory, a few of them familiar, some unknown. [break][break]

"Delaney offered to assist with the defense of Sootopolis, and I imagine Cross won't want to be far from him. The pair are an effective team." [break][break]

No doubt made more effective by their personal relationship. Couples in Team Rocket tended to have a higher success rate when paired together on a mission, provided their interactions were positive. Cillian and Tempest were another example. [break][break]

The briefest thought of bringing with him to Mossdeep crossed Zev's mind, but he dismissed it immediately. She didn't even know about his promotion yet. In fact, he doubted she cared. [break][break]

"I'll set up a meeting for the first stage of our planning. First, though, I need to pay a visit to all our departments. I want a big picture understanding of where we are in terms of resources and projects." [break][break]

The general cast another assessing glance around the empty space. "And set up my office, too."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ACCORD [S]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:02:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven