Yuina Higashi
Extraction: Josh and Yuina
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 19:15:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

There it was, a viewpoint she had been looking for but wasn't sure existed. Even someone as decorated as Josh, a gym leader, a ranger, serving for years beyond her experience had his doubts, his reservations.[break]
How many others were there?[break][break]
"We shouldn't have to be afraid of the people above us. I've had my doubts for a while, but what do I know? I haven't been here that long, I know they don't regard anyone who hasn't truly put themselves on the line to serve their purpose," Yuina returned, her own reservations, her own ire. They shouldn't be afraid of retaliation from those above them, but if anything stepped out of line from their self indulged vision of what they wanted the region to be, then of course it had to be corrected.[break][break]
"Right now isn't the right time... we can't stop the war that's coming soon, but all eyes will be on them, and how they handle things. We might not need to wait too much longer for any like minded people if things don't go according to their plan," Yuina remarked. She was far from trying to over throw a government body and supersede everything that was already in place, but what she did want was for their blinders to be removed, for them to understand that if their word was the only one that mattered, did they really care for the people they were silencing?

notes[break]
Choice: lessen the load +100 RKS points[break]
Total: 250 RKS Points[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,976 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Extraction: Josh and Yuina
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 1:55:05 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
For once, Josh's trip into the Power Spot was uneventful. Was the Raging Bolt's presence scaring away all the strong Pokémon away to let them mine in relative peace? He wasn't going to turn down this gift Rapidash, starting to load his Manectric's saddlebags with ore and relying on his MAGNET RISE to leave the Power Spot. "I love my Gym, Yuina. I love it more than the League," Josh replied, showing just how passionate he was for the way he taught Hoenn's trainers. "It's a lot harder when you've been under the League's lens of scrutiny before. I told you the story of how I almost lost my job last spring, right?"

Regardless of whether she had heard the story or not, he would nod in agreement with her points. "Keeping Hoenn's people, the ones who don't have Pokémon they can protect themselves with, is priority one. I may not be a front-line fighter, Yuina, but I will do what I can to support those fighting Rocket directly. I'm a courier. An Envoy. Intelligence and supply drops are just as important as the people who utilize them. And I'll deliver them to the best of my ability. Swift and I will do so... by lightning strike, if we have to."

Josh sat astride the Manectric and prepared for him to levitate skyward, unloading ore from him until he was light enough to float upward. "A gubernatorial crisis is imminent, I feel," he sighed. "There are way too many people up top that have widely differing views on how to run the government, and you know what our tax dollars go to? Their stonewalling. There's been nothing but regression since I've taken my seat. Did I tell you I ran for Elite Four when stepped down?"

{PC: 7}

RKS POINT: 250

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Swift         Raikou         Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Saber         Manectric      Good

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region