Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 8:39:14 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I was wondering when you'd come." A clouded gaze looked over one of the League's many traitors, identifying a vague figure through a damaged eye and cloudy pupil. No matter how the admin focused, he could not distinguish the figure, even if he knew who it was. "Adrian Malcolm."

The voice was a whisper and each breath was a wheeze, the admin's lungs rattled in his chest even as an army of machines pumped blood through his body when his heart failed to beat. Blood was sifted through a machine, purged of any toxic energy, before being returned to the sack of flesh masquerading as Howard Slayte.

Even if little flesh remained. Even if there was barely more than skin and bones and hair. A white streak shot through what remained, a testament to the admin's interdimensional travel through another world.

"Come closer. Sit." Howard's lips curled downward. I can't see you, and dying is busy work. You'd know more about that than me, wouldn't you?"

Executioner.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 19:57:26 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet rocketchar"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
"You look like shit."[break][break]

If it wasn't for Howard's importance... this would have been his death bed. And it may yet. The low hum of myriad devices, all connected to him, filled the silence. This was all that was keeping him alive—and perhaps a shred of intestinal fortitude.[break][break]

Adrian takes the seat, obliged. Much of what defines Howard is still here—the strange eye, and that campy disposition. His body, however frail, seemed to remain intact. But that strange streak of bleached hair... that aroused his suspicion.[break][break]

He couldn't help the corner of his lip tugging away like it did at Howard's wry comment. Heh.[break][break]

"Do you think you'll die?"[break][break]

There was a time he could have told him—but now he is as blinded by the uncertainty as anyone else. Though Adrian hoped to remain optimistic, his tone was indifferent. But his face—it was telling. Howard wasn't necessarily a friend...[break][break]

...But Adrian had begun counting him among them. He would be sorely missed if he passed.[break][break]

Though every word likely exasperates poor Howard, Adrian has not been apprised of the situation. He is curious. What happened? Perhaps some of the mystery is contained in a report, but even if it were, Adrian is not one to utilize Rocket's resources. Howard would tell him—or he simply might never know what almost killed him.[break][break]
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

[newclass=".rocketchar"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 20:33:55 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You look like shit."

"Heh. Fuck you." White teeth gleamed as the admin gave Adrian a smile that alternated between a sneer, grimace, and smirk. Even at the edge of death, the archaeologist's dental work was impeccable. "Dying is hard work. Tiring. As if in acknowledgement of that labor, the doctors think I might live."

That was even more exhausting. could've solved this quandary overnight if he hadn't lost his blessing. It made the admin bitter, to an extent.

Having his own body and machines built from human wisdom do the work made the battle far more even.

"But it'll be close. Too close." A cloudy eye found Adrian's face, as fuzzy as it was. "It's hard to toe the line of mortality so closely. Every breath, I suspect I'll fall over into the abyss and that will be the end."

A deep breath. A wheeze.

"How did you bear it?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 22:06:39 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
He's in good spirits.[break][break]

That was most of the battle. He felt a tad more reassured. Howard would make it. Maybe as a changed man for it, but he could endeavor to survive past this chapter—and emerge on the other side of it, stronger. Perhaps these trials and tribulations were something to be thankful for.[break][break]

Though it looked rather painful. Adrian squirms with empathy and just as much to avoid the uncomfortable nature of Howard's question.[break][break]

"I... don't know that I did."[break][break]

Adrian has experienced it all. Narrowly escaping death, watching a life slip away—carrying out the deed, consoling a departed one—he's been on almost every side of it, except for the other side. The living always try to alienate that idea—that comes naturally. Why spend time contemplating it; what good could come of that fearmongering?[break][break]

It might've been more difficult, but Adrian had alienated himself from it then, too. He was too important to be left to let die. This was a delusion he'd fallen into, under Yveltal's patronage.[break][break]

"Someone once told me, 'Don't get old, Adrian,' " he began abruptly. While reminiscing, he began patting down his clothes, searching for something that wasn't there to be found...[break][break]

Adrian would've liked to light a cigarette, but he couldn't here. Scraping at his chin and hunching over, elbows braced against his knees, he elucidated for Howard and attempted an answer.[break][break]

"I said to them, 'What's the alternative?' " Just as suddenly, Adrian was quiet. Where was this going, neither knew...[break][break]
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 0:03:06 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The Executioner desired a cigarette, and unfortunately Howard could not comply. Normally he had a pack in his pocket, a brand that he and favored called Purple Koffing. Yet those were in a cluttered office somewhere in the submarine, locked in a drawer somewhere.

As if on instinct, the admin felt for a pocket and found nothing. A trembling hand scarred red collapsed limply by the admin's side. Too weak to produce a cigarette that did not exist, too weak to move its own lessening weight.

"That person told you to die young. You didn't take that lesson to heart, it seems. You're still here." Yet Adrian Malcolm had not grown old. It was likely that he wouldn't, nor would Howard or any of Team Rocket's notable members. They'd all get turned to ash when the Pokémon League claimed victory over Team Rocket. "Sounds like a prick."

A dry, rattling laugh followed. A wheeze followed, and a monitor beeped on the side. Red energy continued to cycle through a dialysis machine as the admin continued to defy death.

Whoever had imparted that wisdom to Adrian had been a fool.

Or perhaps Howard would never truly know.

"And the alternative?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 0:47:11 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
That was simply the nature of the question. There wasn't a ready answer to be found.[break][break]

"They never told me." It was as Howard said, though. 'Die young.' In its own way, there was a wisdom to their words. There was an unseen merit in dying young—perhaps even dying at all. A broken body could be mended, a wounded spirit could convalesce...[break][break]

But time weathered them in ways medicine could not abate. They were fated for the soil. So why languish in the winter of their years? Habit is the only real answer any of them have. Habit and fear.[break][break]

Howard asked him how he could bear it. There was no one answer. No one path through life.[break][break]

"You just have to find your own way."[break][break]

Adrian was by his nature a hedonist. Pleasures and thrills. Life was about engrossing yourself in that. Chasing after the things that moved you in some way. Pushing back at the looming conclusion until that most bitter of ends...[break][break]

"Even if life is a bunch of inconsequential experiences until you die, you just have to keep grabbing onto that next moment, until it finally gets away from you," he spoke.[break][break]

Yveltal might have waxed overly on its necessity, the good it did, but humanity could not understand it through the lens of an amortal being. Death was a wretched, vile thing...[break][break]

How could they see the beauty in this perpetuating cycle, when it trampled over the meaning of their actions—threatened their cumulative histories and cultures? They couldn't.[break][break]

They would never fully realize that Death had inspired Life. That creation was dull and unimaginative without such compelling forces at work. Because they could not see all of this through the lens of their lone mortal life.[break][break]

Death was instead a cruel end woven into their harsh reality—an existential byproduct.[break][break]

"Perhaps some day, I'll find a better answer for you," he joked.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 6:35:56 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Your own way?

The words soundlessly left Howard's mouth as he tasted them on his tongue. Was that not the purpose of life? Even if his own way had led him to this moment, even if it was leading him to the end, would he stop walking it?

No. He had given everything for this moment. He had given himself to Rocket for the chance to pursue archaeology, and he was not going to let that chance disappear like the last cold wind before spring. If he did, the end would've been for nothing. Everything he had chronicled would be for nothing.

"No." He met the joke with seriousness. "Your answer is beautiful. Don't ever change it."

Yveltal was a harbinger of death. It would always be hated by a species that coveted life. If all things had to come to an end, live them or surpass the ending predestined. Adrian and two others had breached life and death when Yveltal had chosen them, even if it now squirmed in the Borders.

"I don't want to die, man. Not like this. Not in this room. There's so much more to be done in this war, and dying here feels like bowing out before the climax."

This was his punishment. Retribution from on high for the sin of treason against a friend. Treason against him and the deaths of nineteen people in Dewford were because of what he did.

"But it feels deserved."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 2:14:57 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Adrian shook his head, disagreeing with Howard's sentiment—though he'd often fallen into the same trap. It was just another part of romanticizing their death, making it out to be some sort of poetic justice... But it just simply wasn't.[break][break]

"It isn't something that's deserved, Howard. It's something that's owed." A debt was incurred the moment you first screamed out your first lung full of air as a babe. The details of it were something of circumstance; rarely was one able to give it anymore meaning than that. Sadly, this coldly logical conclusion only made death appear even stranger and alien yet.[break][break]

It wasn't deserved. It wasn't fair. It wasn't methodic. It just simply was. One day they would each of them have to accept that...[break][break]

But that was something for another time.[break][break]

"You won't die here, I think." Adrian seems confident in his words, and though he no longer has the penchant for telling... Howard has a moment of reassurance from his words.[break][break]

"You've got too many people looking after you." His words radiated the truth.[break][break]

Adrian takes a casual glance at some of the monitors. Nothing has started beeping concernedly, at least, so he takes it as good fortune and a better omen. Howard would take the necessary time to mend...[break][break]

And after, he would emerge better than the man that had entered—and the world would be right.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 7:49:46 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Maybe he would. It was kind of Adrian Malcolm, who had been chosen by death itself, to think him so.

Yet an entire town had been reduced to rubble because of what he did. People had died. Innocent people had been buried in rubble and ice and snow as Regice had risen from its place of birth to wreak havoc on the realm of the living. Yveltal's coffers had grown grander that day, fat on its new victims.

That was his legacy. He'd have to shoulder that, now. Maybe he'd rise a better man, armed with wisdom that only life could provide. Wisdom it could only offer when faced with the finality of death.

That was the paradox that Adrian had once represented.

"It's owed, Adrian. I don't know when I'll pay that toll, but it will come." His eye stared into the distance, into a battle that Adrian could not see, into a Galar that only he and one other had witnessed. He had promised to be better, there. Yet words were wind, and actions mattered. "But I think you're too kind for Rocket."

He sunk back into the bed, eye still distant. A coughing fit cut through the silence, and it took the admin a minute to recover.

Sometimes, things mended crooked.

"I'm glad that you're one of them." A person in a sea of doctors and associates, in friends and foes, someone normal who had elected to live their life. "Someone looking after me."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:59:00 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Adrian allows himself to relax back into the chair, regaining his casual demeanor. Neither of them would know when the Fat Lady would sing.[break][break]

But sing she would. They'd toast the other, when it came to it, and let the earth drink richly in their spirits. And that would fade into memory, and even the lives interconnecting them would move on from it.[break][break]

And that would be that. So why think on it more?[break][break]

Any comfort Adrian might've found is momentarily stifled by Howard's abrupt comment. Too king for Rocket, huh...? Howard may not have realized how narrowly he'd avoided stumbling over the truth. Did he know, maybe...?[break][break]

He wouldn't be able to press Howard—whose body was wracked with a sudden hacking fit—but that might've been for the best. It only complicated matters, and at such time as they were still commiserating, he did not wish to trouble Howard any further with such things. A furtive glance at the admin assures him—they had not lingered over that detail attentively so.[break][break]

Adrian punched at the side of the bed in lieu of Howard's arm, conscious of the pain it may cause them, given their current state.[break][break]

"Don't thank me. Just make sure we get our chance, some day..."[break][break]

Thoughts of an aberrant hand puncturing a crimson sky brimming with miasma, of leviathan monsters marching upon a ruined kingdom; this tale had repeated itself over many centuries and settings. He remembered what it had cost, remembered her second death... Another failure.[break][break]

He had grown weary of it by now.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 5:12:19 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
It did, in fact, hurt. A thousand needles embedded themselves in the admin's skin as Adrian struck the bed. It wasn't a full punch, but Adrian wasn't weak.

A dull moan left Howard's lips.

"Don't do that." Pain was still pain, no matter the lease on life. It hurt and it would continue to hurt until the admin finally died. In his current state, even the weight of the covers was an unpleasant sensation on Howard's skin. "Please."

His gaze pleaded for a respite, and he wasn't proud enough to stay silent and bear with the actions. Compared to his colleagues, Howard lacked pride. He'd grovel and cry and snivel if his leg was caught in a trap, even as he pulled it out.

"Our chance will come. I promise you." The former Executioner would get his chance, no matter how long it took for that day to come to pass. "What'll you do with it, when you get your chance?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 19:52:28 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet adrian"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
"Sorry."[break][break]

It was not his intention to cause Howard pain, but to bridge the human connection. He would simply have to do better.[break][break]

Adrian mulls over his thoughts at Howard's question. Obviously, he lacked any current plan. It would even likely be that, for all his convictions, it would be someone else's hand that would stay Hoenn's execution—and bring ruin on its enemies[break][break]

Satisfying his revenge. Bringing about peace.[break][break]

"...I will do better than back then."[break][break]

There isn't a set of instructions or a cheat sheet to get him where he wants. But he can work towards it little by little, and try to learn from past mistakes, rather than excuse them.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

[newclass=".adrian"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 4:37:43 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Then start now."

Adrian should've done better yesterday, but everyone should've. If Howard had been a better man before, Dewford would still be around and his path wouldn't be marred by black sin that stalked him from the moment he had stabbed friends in the back.

Yet that was the curse of Team Rocket. They all paid for mistakes made far too late to change any of them.

Yet if they could not do better yesterday, they could do better now.

"Find your path, Adrian. Just judge it as fairly as Yveltal judged death. Do it without regrets. Find your chance and take it."

An eye regarded the former Executioner, before sinking into the bed slightly. His eye fluttered slightly in contemplation.

"I grow weary."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 8:12:25 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet adrian"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
"I understand."[break][break]

Howard would need time to heal—time they could scarcely afford. What precious little he could do, he would have to—if only to ease the burden caused by the displacement of the admin's responsibilities. He'd been derelict in his own duties as of late, but that could change. Even now he drew upon lingering memories of PROJECT TOWER, and how he might be able to lend a hand to the cause. It was decided, then. He'd help.[break][break]

"I'll take my leave, then. Be well."[break][break]

Pushing himself up from the chair, it grates against the floor as he shoves it aside, gesturing a farewell before turning about face and heading out the door. Something bothered him, however...[break][break]

"...you're too kind for Rocket..."

"...Do it without regrets..."

There remains much and more for Adrian to consider while musing over the future, and ruminating over his past...
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

[newclass=".adrian"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Starbreaker
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 0:42:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven