Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BATTLE OF PETALBURG: MAIN EVENT
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 4:57:23 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You're right." The admin groaned from under the grunt, breathing heavily. "We should embrace our nature as gears in this clockwork monstrosity. I've done that. Everything I've done today was in line with that philosophy. It's why Petalburg burns around us."

It did, though the fires were snuffed out by poisoned sand. Metric tons of debris from Regirock's emergence had turned the city into a wasteland, and it was for that reason that the city was theirs.

"This is our sin, Kouji. We will bear this until we are hanged as traitors on the steps of Ever Grande."

A weary, heavy sigh. Regirock could not crush Kouji with Howard so close. Instead, it turned to face the Urshifu, which shattered the stone construct into a million pieces of rubble. The golem would reform, but it would take time.

Time that Urshifu and Kouji did not have.

"I killed Elisabeth Fiorelli. She attacked me. She deserved to die by marring a Rocket victory with her own hubris." His eye found Kouji's and narrowed. "But you do not have to die. You will not. My victory is Rocket's."

His eye gleamed.

"But it is not yours."

A Max Lightning struck down on Kouji like a hammer of god.

Kouji on top of Howard
Regirock explodes
Regice uses Max Lightning on Kouji

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 5:04:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

He had said what he wanted to say, and did what he wanted to do; everything could simply pass now. Urshifu could feel his fur rise up, its hackles raised as it zoomed in and out of consciousness, but it moved because if it did not; his trainer was certain to die.
[break][break]
The Max Lightning struck, but Urshifu took the brunt of the blow; its fur burned, but at least his trainer would survive. The lightning roared aloud, Kouji was struck by what remained, steam and smoke rose from his clothes as he wobbled on the spot, hair on end, consciousness waving in and out.
[break][break]
Until he collapsed backwards. A smirk on his face, he had gotten what he wanted even if everybody else lost, he had won. ”Oi Isaac, is noggin’s a little thick. Leaving the rest to you now.” And blackness took him just as his bear crashed beside him, a knife between the two of them melted into ice.
[break][break]
Petalburg was theirs, but victory would have to wait just a little longer.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Kouji and Urshifu gets max'd lightning, and pass out. Kouji leaves the rest of speaking sense to howard with Isaac. [break]
Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

Mega

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 5:17:42 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The toy soldier finally stopped, its makeshift heart collapsing under the weight of divine judgement from the power of Regice.

This was Dynamax. Kouji could not stop it alone, but he had done well. Humanity could triumph over this power. Eternatus would fall to the ensuing march of mankind's eternal tenacity. An individual life was short, but as individual stones rolled over one another to rebuild the Rock Peak Pokémon, a dull groan erupted over the battlefield.

Slowly, surely, Regirock reassembled itself. Pieces of fallen buildings reincorporated into the golem's frame, parts of bodies were crushed between individual boulders as it rose to its feet.

"There are many men like you, Kouji. Loyal men subservient to bad causes. Sit. Rest. Stay out of my way. If you interfere with my dream again, I'll kill you." The admin heaved a heavy sigh and turned to face and . "You haven't run."

A smile flickered through the shattered visor.

This is why I respect you, Isaac. But you're in the way. The north wind doesn't blow in this sandy hellscape." His eye flicked to the aurora that shined in the sky above, a beacon of possibility. "Though you never cease to impress me."

Step. Step. Step.

He walked over Kouji's body. Over Hanu's. He breathed heavily, his voice slurring.

I want our goals to intersect, more than anything in the world. Until then..." Regirock swung a half-built fist, formed from a concrete mural of the destroyed Petalburg General depicting a happy family. "...begone."

Something red flashed in the sandstorm.

Regirock rebuilds cuz it's built different. using parts of Petalburg as material
Howard gets off Kouji, badly injured
Very clearly losing it
Goes to kick Isaac's ass with a REGI PUNCH

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 5:19:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The smell of blood in the air is cloyingly thick, the rumbles of the earth having stopped after Regirock finished grinding someone else into dust. She isn't sure who but what she knows for sure is that the aggression has all too clearly been poured back into .[break][break]

And like the foolhardy man, the reckless brother she oh so loves, he puts up a fight that he just can't win. All to protect what remains in this burning wreckage of a town they once called home. He and Knuckles putting all they've got to fight a titan far beyond their current capabilities. Titans fuelled by the deep and unending purple of a skeletal dragon.[break][break]

Regice grabs at Knuckles with ease, much like a child grabbing their favourite toy. Regirock marches onwards towards a fate intertwined in red, facing off against with no intent to mercy.[break][break]

She should be running whilst this fight goes on. She should be running so that Isaac no longer has to be here. Somewhere deep down, she knows that he remains because he knows she cannot escape on her own. But she is too close to the center of this maelstrom, there simply isn't enough time even as she scrambles and weaves through the field of clashing giants.[break][break]

"ISAAC!"[break][break]

She's moving, running towards him. With every second that ticks by, Howard gets closer to ending his bout with Kouji. And when that timer ultimately runs out, Isaac will no doubt be next -[break][break]

Everything seems to slow. The fall of a boy. The defeat of an Urshifu. The silence that invades the battlefield. And the words of a man that immediately tear it asunder.[break][break]

What do you want?
[break]

The titan turns. Its fist that had bludgeoned to death now turned upon her last light.[break][break]

What do you truly desire?
[break]

With one final step, she throws herself in front of Isaac.[break][break]

She won't let it happen. Not another one. Not ever again.[break][break]

Brighter than the blood that courses through her veins, a psychic energy pulses from her outstretched hands. Whatever remains of her broken heart, whatever strength she has left. With a coo, Mesprit rests upon her shoulders, reaching out with psychic energy of their own. They too must take that step, before her heart fails her here.[break][break]

Red chains bleed and coil, hungrily latching onto both creations with the agonising stubbornness of a defiant child. It squeezes with a strength gifted by boiling anger and holds strong as the overwhelming weight of her grief. And through the red, a sliver of pink breathes and pulses, a Mystical Power imbuing itself within the chain as the pixie calls out to the howling winds.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]tile L-3
[attr="class","eris103"]battle of petalburg
[attr="class","eris103"]theme
[break]
NOTES

[break]
[break][break]

Tl;dr -[break]
- She knows that Isaac can't win in his condition[break]
- oh shit kouji lost and ISAAC'S NEXT[break]
- Red chain both Regice and Regirock, GET DOWN MR PRESIDENT[break]
- Mysterious Mystical Power juice boosting that red chain OOOOOOOOO[break]
- SHE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE IN HER FAMILY. SHE REFUSES THIS FATE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 5:37:37 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Hate to see you like this, but. Hell if you didn't put up a good fight. Rest up, alright?"[break][break]

It felt surreal, speaking so casually to so many Rockets in the aftermath of the tragedy that had unfolded. Yet, was this not just the flow of things on Hoenn? A greater threat resurfaced, and both saints and sinners arose to beat it into the ground. When the chips were down, in spite of everything, and both had his back. It was a surreal, almost bittersweet feeling.[break][break]

The time would come for them to settle their own scores. Until then, he honored them as they honored him.[break][break]

Maybe that was why Isaac didn't slip away during all of this. He owed it to them to stand by them until the bitter end. He also owed it to the people of Petalburg; each moment the great titans were stalled was another moment 's rescue efforts could continue, another life saved. Even then, Bibidi would surely tire before long, and all of their best efforts were but one ranger's plan and one renegade's distraction. It was more than they could have hoped for, yet far from what Petalburg deserved.[break][break]

Yet there were two more reasons. One stood before him, his own beast roaring back to life as it tried to reduce Isaac to the ash and dust that carpeted Petalburg's once verdant landscape. The other stood by his side, finally making herself known after an agonizing separation. Her red chain shone brighter than ever, hardened by conviction as it ensnared not one but two great titans.[break][break]

As one chain set in, Regice's grip faltered. Knuckles, both the Infinity Energy and the consciousness long stripped from her, fell from the heavens. It was then that a telltale flash of azure leaped from the edge of the sandstorm. Whether the northern winds blew here or not, Suicune had heard Mesprit's plea. Now the two legends could stand as one.[break][break]

Knuckles landed on Suicune's back, wreathed in their aurora as if it were a blanket. As contact was made, Suicune prepared themselves. Their eyes flashed purple as they turned toward Regirok's crumbling form. Extrasensory power surrounded them, grabbing stone after stone from the recombinant golem and throwing them into any battle damage it could find on Regice. The two injured titans would bear the wrath of two fresh and fit legends, last-ditch efforts to stop their hellish rampage.[break][break]

After their intervention, before any reprisal, they would fade once more into the winds.[break][break]

No more legends. No more interruptions. No more distractions. For the first time, and Isaac stood, face to face. Between them, , a protective buffer. Was she there to protect Isaac from Howard? Or was she there to protect Howard from Isaac? Perhaps, wreathed in sands and illuminated in auroras, the truth would never be truly known.[break][break]

"Wish I could say the same for you, buddy. But you're an overcranked cog that just broke down half your machine. Shame, really. The more power you get, the harder you waste it." He pulled his hand back, balled up into a fist, only to drop his punch at the last minute. Instead, he set a hand on Howard's shoulder. "You're becoming what you hate in ways you didn't even think were possible."[break][break]

"And none of it's gonna change the fact that you can't win."[break][break]

Maybe it'd be the wakeup call Howard needed. Maybe it'd send him even deeper into his mania. Isaac didn't know. Isaac couldn't afford to care. All he could do was show up wherever Howard reared his head and keep him in check, words, fists, and the powers of capricious gods flying with reckless abandon.[break][break]

He'd found time to buy for his people. He'd found his beloved sister. And, through the trials of beloved enemies old and new alike, he'd even found himself. Maybe, just this once, he could be satisfied.[break][break]

Isaac stepped back, stooping down ever so slightly to take Eris' hand. And in one step, two steps, three, they were gone.[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Isaac honors his fallen enemies. In spite of everything, he is strangely proud.[break]
Knuckles is hilariously mcfucking KO'd, but it's okay. Thanks to Mes, Suicune swoops in to catch her.[break]
Suicune tells Regice a joke. Knock knock. Who's there? ROCKS. Then they bounce.[break]
Isaac gives Howard some parting words, takes his sister's hand, and fades into the night.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 6:27:19 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Rattle.

Shackles surrounded the Dynamaxed form of Regice and Regirock, shackling the two together in the throes of divinity. The Red Chain. It was designed to seize gods and chain them to the whims of humanity when they raged against the divine. In myth, the Red Chain would bind the world together.

Instead, it bound two ages into one.

Howard's eye twitched. He wanted to scream. He wanted to stamp his feet. He wanted to throw a tantrum. Yet he couldn't. Not here, not in front of so many members of Rocket, not after dealing with so many absurdities that continued to get in his way.

In the pink haze, Tapu Lele danced. Howard released a guttural growl.

"So you found your conviction." He said, regarding Eris with a baleful, weary gaze. "Good. I'm proud of you. This is exactly how Lenore would have acted, isn't it? I admired her."

A groan. He spat out a globule of blood.

"I'm honored that I get to see her again, if only for a moment. It's a shame that at the rate you're going, you'll follow her ending too. History is a cycle, no?"

Another weary sigh. was right in this fact. There were too many cycles, and too many were unbreakable. Howard did not call them fate. They were simply the byproduct of human fallibility. It was why Regirock and Regice would continue this ceaseless march of theirs. He would find Registeel too, one day. That titan that had abandoned him in the desert would belong to him.

Eternatus would die. Its cycle of tyranny would shatter, and mankind's cycle of triumph would persist. No matter how fragile their flesh was, the monuments they built would persist.

"You-" His voice was cut off by an explosion rocking Regirock. A Mystical Power detonated in the golem's face, causing its pattern to flicker from yellow to red to white to pink, before eventually shutting down for several moments.

It flickered back to live, shifting strangely as mechanisms within the golem reacted oddly to the divine power.

"I don't need to win, Isaac. I want to." He muttered as the Liberator disappeared into the sand. "Do you understand? I want it more than anything in the world, but you still can't see what I want to see."

He roared at the shifting sands.

"AS LONG AS ONE OF US IS THE VICTOR, HUMANITY WINS! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE LEAGUE OR ROCKET OR THE PEOPLE BETWEEN. WE WILL BEAT THE ENEMY THAT MATTERS!"

He pointed a bloodstained fist at the sky.

"ETERNATUS! NECROZMA! THE RUINOUS BEASTS! WE WILL PROSPER WHEN THEIR BONES TURN TO DUST! I WILL NOT LET OUR CIVILIZATION DECAY!"

The chains rattled and groaned as Eris and Isaac left. He saw the distant as the sands swallowed her whole. A poisoned hand dripped purple blood onto the debris below. A proof of the incestuous match of a human who never belonged in this world and an alien who desired what it would never have.

"Navy supported my dream, you little Kantonian rat! I know him better than you ever will! I betrayed Navy because you were the Gym Leader instead of him! Navy would lead a village of ashes better than you could ever lead a city on a hill!"

The chains snapped and shattered as the two golems laid siege to Petalburg.

"YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED AS A GYM LEADER, AND YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE HIS SHADOW!"

REGI SQUAD GETS RED CHAINED
Howard flips his shit at Eris and Isaac as they retreat
Malds and whatnot
When they flee, the chain shatters due to proximity and the combined Regi strength
Regirock mindfucked by Mystical Power
Petalburg seizure GO

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 7:16:37 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
Laid out, the Alolan continued to feel the drumming beat that throbbed in his heart and psyche. A figure, outlined in front of him.. her touch was so soft, she felt so comforting. Her presence was enough to calm Titans, it was enough to calm him.. his heart twisted and bottom lip quivered even under the effects of unconsciousness. He couldn't help but reach out, a light that illuminated a path.. however, before he was able to accept the hand. A voice rang, "It's not your time yet, Hunu.", how could such a comforting and welcoming smile cause so much pain. He ached, as the light faded.. Tangaroa's eyes flickered to a world of chaos again. The wound on his skull, although split was cauterized shut with the effects of the Avatar. Unbeknownst to him, he felt every emotion wash back over him.

". . ." Silence, he didn't speak as he was in a state similar to that of Shellshock. He watched as both Giant's laid waste to the City, he felt like shutting his eyes again even if it meant that. But that would be a dream, that he could never awake from. What was the point? The Mercenary pushed themselves to their feet, with a stumble. He held his waist, and winced. This Raid pushed him to his limit, however the day hadn't ended and he could still accrue some hazard pay. He felt his hands shake, his hardened bone marrow shiver, and the taste of red filled his mouth and stained his gums. He heaved, with every step.

One, two, three. He hobbled, Tangaroa snarled underneath his breath as he made his way toward his target. He felt the earth shake to its core, as he kicked dirt with every step. Their sprained ankle, dragging behind him as he continued to heave and wail. A closed eye, as it was stained with his own blood, mixed with the fluids that hydrated his eye. The Mercenary huffed, standing behind an ally. With a shaking breath, a hand was placed at the back of the man's head. "You done, crashing out?"

He asked, he felt his legs wobble. Yet still forced himself to stand, he looked down at the Star of this Raid. "We won." He croaked, a split riding from his chin to his top lip. 

OOC
tag

TLDR;
Hunu woke up, flashbacks and near death
Hunu is back to normal
Hunu wobbled to Howard
Hunu holding back of Howard's head
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 16:01:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam walks away from the hypocrisy and entitlement using poor as distraction. an illusion of himself and his braviary remains on his wake as a spectator to the madness.

he has done his job and is not needed anymore. there had been an attempt to mend relationships or at least smooth down the conflict, but decides against it at the last minute.

they were all the same.

priam fades to the background, finding a quiet place among the ruins, and hides himself. a deep sigh escapes as he falls to the hospital floors with his eyes concentrated on nothing but the communicator on his hand.

he just wasn't meant to be a main character, and seeing all these personalities that can be honest with themselves and shine through that kept reinforcing a thought buried deep within his subconscious.

▯▯▯ ▯▯▯ ▯▯▯▯

☆~ it's okay! you're like t̵͍͐h̷̭̾ē̸̫ c̵̲̆r̵͉̋̉ṵ̴̘͌̓x̴̪̳͐ ̸͚̈́̕o̸̥̲͒̇̓f̷͕͍̌͌ ̴͙̈́̓t̶̹̮̻̤̱̗́̐̌̌͘h̸͓̄̔͛e̷͔̍̈̈́̈̀͋ ̶͇̩̥͔̔̄͝p̸̗̙̞̗̙̳͒͑̑̂̊̈̂ĺ̴͓̪̦̹̗̫͍̰̼́͝ā̶̢͓̼̫̏̀̊̈̏̽̚͝n̴͍̼̳͙̝͕͑̈́͒͌͜͝͠! ̴̛͈̩͓͍̗͕̰̺͆̋̉̃̍̒͊̂͒̆̊͋̈́̈́́́̕͘͠͠͝f̸̧̨̛̙͕̮̺̼̰͚͔͚̣̲͙̝̘̞̥̌̂̾̂͛̎̀̐͘͘͜͝ͅo̷̧̗͔̘̞̰͕̤͓͔͚̫̦͔͒̈ͅr̵̘̤̈́͌̄̊͑̓ ̶̡͚̼͕̗̜̭̱̘̰̰̙̻̱̝̘͉̞̒̂̋̋̽̃̉̈̍̔͑̅̓̀̊̉̃̒̿͛̂͝s̶͈͕͙͚͎̿͛̏́͛̇̅́̒̃͘ư̷̧̧̯͍͖̫̖̞̜͇̰̫̞̘̝̼̹̜̼̺̣̑̎̋̿́̏͂̊͑̽̊̐͝r̴̨͖͖͚̻̣͍̬̎̇̐͂̀̿͆̿̒̔̽͊̈́͘̕͝ę̵͎̹̭͈̗̻̱͖͂̆̓͒͌͊̂̈́̈́͗̈́̓̐̐͝ͅ ̸̡͚̦̤͖̙̠̱̭͍̼̯́̀~̸̧̧͈̥̗̥̙̦̖̗̘̤̔ͅ☆

• zoroark puts up an illusion of priam so it looks like he's present
  • priam is away and sulking recalibrating

@tags

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 4:38:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

BATTLE OF PETALBURG MAIN EVENT
FLASH RAID

[attr="class","topocorner"]

EPILOGUE

WHILE PETALBURG FALLS, ideals clash among storming sands. Many make their escape from the razed city. Gym Leader delivers the message of the outcome to the League, while those who have survived THE LOYAL THREE carry the burdensome news of their return.[break][break]

In the ensuing chaos caused by REGIROCK's acquisition, UNDERBOSS is slain by who brands her as a traitor. News of her death and Rocket's victory is communicated to the Rocket Bosses. Consequently, it is clear that the discussion held by Rocket's higher-ups in the subsequent days will be an interesting one indeed.[break][break]

The remaining members of the League, including the displaced civilians of PETALBURG, manage to escape thanks in part to 's desperate efforts to buy them a little more time. However, some are captured, including one . When the sandstorm subsides, the true extent of the city's destruction is revealed. Two miniature mountain ranges claw across several neighbourhoods, while a giant crevasse leads deep into more spiraling TERA CRYSTAL CAVERNS.[break][break]

Curiously, REGIROCK's upheaval of earth has exposed PLATES: curious artifacts discovered before, purported to have possess the energy of the elements, of the Pokemon types. However, not all of these artifacts have engravings on their backs, but some of the plates found in PETALBURG carry this line on their backs:

"The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."

Though these plates—of which there are multiple of the same—are a beautiful reminder of the unknown yet to be discovered, those who are privy to THE DRK TRIAD's warnings and the fate of the multiverse may regard them with an escalating, endless staircase of dread.[break][break]

Medics from both Rocket and the League are eventually able to ferry the dead from the city. In particular, some note the serene nature some have passed in: the devilish, covert work of . retains ownership of TERRAKION for now, while rests in RUSTBORO'S HOSPITAL before being transferred to SLATEPORT.[break][break]

Commissioner and the League issue a statement condemning Team Rocket. Equal parts defiant and solemn, the League mourn those who have passed, including . His image is all over the news in subsequent days, and to the tearful gratitude of many, his body is eventually recovered thanks to Kanto Boss Monroe's "generosity".[break][break]

There is much work to be done by both the League and Team Rocket. The war is not over. The war is not yet won.

REWARDS

REWARDS

CHARACTERS WHO HAVE MISSED THREE ROUNDS will not receive any rewards. These characters are and . Even if you missed ONE ROUND, you will be able to redeem all rewards.[break][break]

Please note that the EXTRA MOVE SLOT reward can only be used on Pokemon that HAS NOT FAINTED in this raid. Although I said KASIB BERRIES could be used for the 8TH MOVE SLOT, I may retract that change when the GARDEN SYSTEM UPDATES.[break][break]

The "PLATE" is an item that can be used in the future for various planned features, including an upgrade to SYGNA SUITS. As mentioned above, these mysterious PLATES have begun to appear around the region more frequently than before.

COPY AND PASTE the code under the spoilers into your PC for easy input. However, you may have to edit the coding to allow it to fit your specific PC template of choice. As a note, POKEDOLLARS will be automatically added to participating accounts.[break][break]

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/hm/fighting.png" title="3X LEVEL TUTORS" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/wMsTbq9/tm-normal.png" title="3X TM/TR" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"]
[img src="https://i.ibb.co/1R3pxDv/premiumgacha-2020-04-29-07-52-14-UTC.png" title="1X PREMIUM GACHAPON TICKET" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/other-item/dynamax-candy.png" title="1X DYNAMAX CANDY" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/0M93KHC/mega-shard.png" TITLE="1X MEGA SHARD" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/memory/steel.png" title="1X SILVALLY MEMORY - YOUR CHOICE OF TYPE" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SPRITES/blank%20plate%20msikma%20size.png" title="1X PLATE OF CHOICE BARRING THE LEGEND PLATE" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/key-item/rule-book.png" title="EXTRA MOVE SLOT - grants one participating pokemon that has not fainted in this raid an extra move slot. if they already have a 7th move slot from a kasib berry, this grants the pokemon their 8th and final move slot." style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"]

[break][break]

Furthermore, participating characters can also redeem the LEAGUE ENDORSEMENT or ROCKET ENDORSEMENT award in the AWARDS & BADGES THREAD if they do not already have it.[break][break]

DEADLINE

[attr="class","topocorner"]

DEADLINE

THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE AUGUST 31ST.
[break][break]

If desired, you are allowed to continue posting in this thread. A mission will be released to reward threads that follow-up on this event next month.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.topocorner]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/aCSt9jW.png'); width: 573px; height: 405px; position: relative; z-index: 0; margin-bottom: -405px; margin-left: -34px; margin-top: -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.promptsection]border-left: 1px dashed #aaa; margin-top: 20px; padding-left: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prompt0]background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.omgen blockquote]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/WmaTUbp.png); position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.omgenmid]overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.omgenmid h2]width: 106%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-raid"]height: 20px; margin: 5px 80px 0px 80px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; display: flex; gap: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".legend-raid-seg"]width: 44px; height: 100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#ff606f, #823e4b); border-radius: 8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 5:10:21 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
stood in steel shackles, flanked by members of Hoenn's Rocket Branch on a platform made of bricks. There were no spectators for what was to come.

It was what he deserved. was still alive because of him. The Liberator still lived because everyone under the sun had gotten in Howard's way. That man should have died, and yet the world demanded that Suicune did not follow Raikou into its premature grave. Even now, whispers of Johto's legacy and Rocket's folly echoed into today.

How frustrating.

"Fool's Gold. For the crime of attacking a Rocket Admin and assisting in Elisabeth Fiorelli's attempt to destroy the newly captured Regirock, I brand you a traitor and sentence you to death."

Time had cooled the admin's fervor. This felt wrong. Kouji was loyal. He had been loyal for far longer than Howard had been part of this miserable organization, and far before the name of 'Admin Fox' had been spawned into the unholy ether of Rocket's terminology.

Howard Slayte was just... tired.

This was supposed to be 's job, but he was back in Sootopolis waging his war of folly. This was 's job, just as it had been his job a year ago to put Isaac Merlo into the dirt. Yet he had failed.

This was not who Howard was, but if he was the only gear that fit the machine, then who was he to deny the calling of Rocket, especially when surrounded by so many foes?

"As the Hoennian branch's highest ranking member in the city, this authority is mine. Only Elisabeth can supersede me in this matter. If she would like to speak up and defend you, she may." The silence was deafening, accompanied only by the shifting of sands and the murmuring of Rocket grunts. "No?"

The admin's eye flickered as he brushed a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Pity."

There was no joy in this. No fervent desire to swing the sword. Yet if he was going to swing the sentence, he would not allow a nameless dog to put Kouji out of his misery. On the platform, a brick opened its eye to stare at the duo. With a glance, the eye disappeared.

"Any final words?"

KOUJI STAND UP (done with Joker's permission)
GET SENTENCED
BEFORE SOOTY/MOSSDEEP SHOWS UP
STAKATAKA PLATFORM POG

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 5:16:57 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Did it even matter?
[break][break]
Kouji looked through his mind for anything he wanted to say, any feelings he wanted to express, any people he wished to say his parting words to. But he had thrown all of that away moments before engaging the madman in front of him.
[break][break]
Would he cry in the hopes that one of his comrades amongst the grunts would rise only to be flattened? Would he wail in the hopes that Monroe or someone amongst the Kantonians would stop this in his name?
[break][break]
Not a chance.
[break][break]
Kouji didn’t want to give this man anything, he had decided to die for Rocket, and if it was by Rocket’s hands he needed to die, then that would be fine. With a weary glance up, he took the blood mixed saliva in his mouth, and spat it at Admin Fox.
[break][break]
”Fuck your final words.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Read the post, summary era over. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 5:53:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
He was so tired.

Yet this was what remained. This... resignation. This contempt. This fear. Knowing that when Mossdeep was taken and that Rocket's empire had tripled in size, the admin would likely be executed for killing Elisabeth. It didn't matter if she had attacked him first. She was an avatar twice over.

Irreplaceable.

and would not take kindly to their colleague's blood, which was now congealed on Regirock's stone fists. It had quickly dried and blackened, reminding the admin of what Elisabeth had been like in her eleventh hour.

She had died with dignity. Kouji was going to die with dignity. They were both commendable.

"I see." Spittle dripped down the admin's face and onto his Sygna Suit. He wiped it with a trembling hand, still suffering from Tsubaki's Nihilego toxins. It was fortunate that had formulated an antidote once. Even in death, she was serving the cause. "I'm proud of what you did. You stuck to your beliefs until the end."

She served it more than when she had lived, curiously enough. Why was he thinking of her now, when Kouji was standing here?

"But this is Rocket. Our dreams don't matter, merely our results." Regirock loomed behind the admin like a sentient mountain, its eyes glowing a vindictive red, the same as its owner's single orb. "Goodbye, Kouji Matsubara."

The fist slammed towards the grunt and smashed against the Stakataka floor, and everything went black.

A few hours later...

"Priam." Howard stood over the slouched Rocket Beast in front of the ruins of Petalburg General. "I've been looking for you."

Nearby, blood was being scrubbed off of Regirock's fists by two Kantonian grunts. The admin smoked a cigarette, and the plume swirled up into the sky.

"Here to sulk?"

yea fuck summaries actually

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 6:48:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he raises his head.

"sulk? what do you mean sulk? i don't sulk!"

his voice weary, but spirited. the smile imposes on his expression, but the facade is easy to see through. he hasn't done much, but he feels like he's already exhausted himself.

"i'm literally just thinkin' of the next step! i can't do the thinkin' with all the noise."

there was no thinking. his head is clear and empty, void of anything that troubles him.

what remains are responsibilities that needed to be met, and only logistics remain once the dust settles down. his connection with kanto brings him the ticket to run away from things he should have been facing.

• yap

@tags

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 7:27:45 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Another drag of the cigarette sent another plume of smoke into the sky. Moments like this made Howard respect Cillian. How the man went a week without banging his head into the wall, the admin would never know.

"The next step is clear." The rustling of a case of cigarettes resulted in Howard producing another one and a lighter. In one hand, he offered both to Rocket's newest beast. An invitation to join in vice was a rare luxury indeed. "You have a city to defend. Grunts to rally."

Grunts struggled to scrub the remains of a Petalburg General mural from Regirock's body, the golem's form modified with rebar and concrete to maintain a stable form after getting thrashed by Elisabeth and Kouji.

"Smoke with me."

An order, not a request. An echo of when raised Priam to the rank of Rocket Beast, though Howard knew nothing of that little exchange.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 7:49:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
this howard was different.

priam finds himself getting up and taking the cigarette without question, careful eyes watching the admin as he lights it with the lighter. a familiar feeling returns, and not one that he particularly enjoys.

despite suspicions, priam was an actor.

"oh, yeah, that's obvious! pfft!"

he takes one whiff and exhales, blowing smoke away from howard.

"do you want something else from me?" he asks abruptly, straightforward, yet casual. "surely, you know i'd be doin' all those earlier stuff later anyways whether you ask me or not."

priam had always been responsible, having no record of shirking work nor half-assing assignments given to him. having lived his life under certain influences, patterns present themselves similarly.

howard is repeating those.

• yap

@tags

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP