twenty-seven
March 7
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
gay asexual
Computer Linguist, Odd Jobber
civilian
5'7'' / 170 cm height
5'7'' / 170 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
Xuying Zhou DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @xuying
Xuying Zhou
[DW] Rock'n'roll into the chasm.
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 17:45:23 GMT
Xuying Zhou Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyz"]
[attr="class","body"]

The likelihood of just stumbling into Area Zero is probably not exactly high - there is no such a reason to do so, after all, if one cherished life and the body that one was given, and wanted to protect the very same. The every breath that was drawn. Now, Xuying wouldn't say that he is reckless when it comes to risking his own life for the pursuit of whatever his mind is throwing at him just then, but ... well. He also can't say that he is not just following the very whims of his everyday mind as the thoughts come and go. And one particularly intrusive one spoke of the pretty rocks that he could collect down here.[break]
[break]
Hence, his presence in the area - notebook all out, he hums to himself as he inspects a particularly pretty rock. It seems on the more mundane side of things than not, but there is still appeal in it for the researcher all the same. He could spend hours looking at every small detail of it ... just as he hears someone else around. Looking to see who's here, he offers somewhat of a friendly smile as he waves in somewhat of a greeting to the other, "yo! Also here to look at some rocks?" Probably not, but ... well, why not? Actually, why not ...

[break]

DUO WILDS

- spawning Rock / Fire / Electric types.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".xyz"]--accent:#a6a066;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,861 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 21:49:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was not there to look at rocks; he was in Area Zero for the first time since his injuries at the Prismatic Penitentiary kept him from going to dangerous spots like this one. While he couldn't go all-out with Swift yet, there was one electric Pokémon he could. And that was the one he was astride. Just as he was about to command the Raging Bolt to tear off into the Terastal caverns below, a man's voice stopped him; they appeared to be around the same age.

"Hi there!" Josh waved back, taking one hand off the Raging Bolt's reins. The electric paradox craned his head around, curious of . "Not exactly. I'm actually here to meet a Tersatal legendary Pokémon. I'm formally known as Champion Devlin or Gym Leader Devlin, but please, call me Josh. And don't mind Raikou here," he gestured toward the striped dinosaur cat. He did have the "real" Raikou with him (at least as real as an ashen facsimile could be), the RAINBOW FEATHER pinned to his blue Ranger uniform. Its scintillating gleam was as breathtaking as the rainbow-colored crystals themselves.

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Entei         Gouging Fire   Good
Suicune       Walking Wake   Good
Swift         Raikou         Good
close tab

played by

yuen

XYZ
he/they
twenty-seven
March 7
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
gay asexual
Computer Linguist, Odd Jobber
civilian
5'7'' / 170 cm height
5'7'' / 170 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
Xuying Zhou DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @xuying
Xuying Zhou
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 20:23:49 GMT
Xuying Zhou Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyz"]
[attr="class","body"]

Xuying looks at the other through a ruby-coloured, transparent chunk of the stone he's analysing by pure sight right now, determined to bring it back to the Sturmes' Turmes current quarters in Hoenn to perhaps run some chemical tests before he puts it aside, properly looking at the unfamiliar duo. Not only does the Pokémon have quite a ... strange kind of appearance, of something he has definitely not seen before, he is also rather unfamiliar with the person that introduces him as champion and gym leader. But ... hey, wait, that probably means that they are strong, right? He stands up in a jiffy, patting off the dust of his pants before he wipes off the dust on his pants (did his actions bring any merit? One could only speculate), offering a hand to the other.[break]
[break]
"Pleasure to meet you and - uhh - Raikou, was it?" he looks over, internally running calculations and scouring through his mind for why the name sounds familiar, "it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is - Xuying, Xuying Zhou, or Zhou Xuying, as I would say, but you can also just call me XY, or XYZ." He pockets the rock as he pauses for a moment before trying to choose his next words carefully, "since ... we are both looking for something, so to speak, how about teaming up? I'm not the best fighter, to be honest, and since you mentioned you're a champion and gym leader ... Company is always nice, isn't it?" Is he making too large jumps in logic? Probably. But he delivers it with a smile, packaged in confidence, though deep down, he also is quite aware that it's a little bit of a wonder he has survived collecting the five rocks he had managed to gather thus far.

[break]

DUO WILDS

- spawning Rock / Fire / Electric types.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".xyz"]--accent:#a6a066;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,861 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 5:56:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Xyz works for me," Josh replied with a nod, his pronunciation of Xuying's name similar to the word "exceed". He raised his eyebrows at the Unovan mentioning he wasn't the greatest fighter. What was he doing there, then? Area Zero was dangerous. The Paradox Pokémon were no joke, even for Josh. Entei had come close to leaving him seriously hurt. Raikou the Raging Bolt felt right at home, the electric dragon relaxed as a house Skitty.

"What exactly are you looking for down here?" Josh asked Xuying. "This is not a place for novice trainers. Besides Terastal legendary Pokémon, there are plenty of Pokémon like Raikou down here." Ones that were more than capable of devouring inexperienced trainers, at that. It wasn't just Raging Bolt, Gouging Fire, and Walking Wake that were threats; Pokémon like Scream Tail could easily catch one off guard. "The terrain around here's quite rough, too. Got a Pokémon you can ride? They're really helpful around here."

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Entei         Gouging Fire   Good
Suicune       Walking Wake   Good
Swift         Raikou         Good
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 20:34:26 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MONFERNO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUXIO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven