part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT (HALLOWEEN RAID)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 19:08:22 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
my apologies, sir," she murmurs. 

she appears downtrodden in the face of his criticisms, the young woman abundantly aware that she had erred terribly. 

"
it won't - "

cait sucked in a little breath, her gaze shifting toward her feet as her brows furrowed. 

"it won't happen again."

everything began to deteriorate, the entrance of hoopa as well as the corpses of manetric and the dearly departed arthur swiftly following their exit from the elevators. the situation as a whole possessed a surreal and otherworldly quality as they reached the climax of their misadventure, leaving cait on the cusp of being absolutely certain that they had entered a realm that wasn't entirely their own. 

'it doesn't matter,' she thought. 'we're here now.'

with her hand that was partly covered in drying blood, she'd secure two capsules that were occupied by her remaining pokemon, releasing their occupants with a single toss. sceptile and goodra emerged in a flash, their expressions stern as they took stock of their immediate surroundings with a glance. 

"
sceptile, attack hoopa's green ring," cait instructed, following the lead of her peers. "goodra, use protect.

her pokemon obeyed without question, effectively carrying out their respective orders. the young woman shifted her focus onto fernando once her pair had began their work, curious to see what his plan of action was. 

- cait takes stock of the situation, the sight of the undead only confirming her theory that their current reality is an elaborate fabrication.

- acknowledges her orders and goes about ensuring that fernando is well-guarded.

- she brings out her goodra and sceptile. 

- her sceptile uses leaf blade on hoopa's green ring. 

- her goodra stands in defense of cait and fernando both. they use protect to offer the pair an ample amount of protection. 

ChOkGONi
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 23:34:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
raid peeps
notes
at bottom of post
Breathe in, breath out, repeat.

She struggles to catch her breath, her trembling form meshing into that of Ninetales. Just feeling the fire type beneath her fingertips, still breathing just as she is, seems to be enough for her. She'll feel the full weight of all of these actions later, hopefully when this is all over and she can once again hold Vulpix and Eevee in her arms. For now, this is not the time for crying. This is not the time to be a coward.

Her parents would scoff at her if they could see her now. A pathetic thing in a heap on the floor, snot dripping from her nose and tears still streaming from her eyes. God, she could practically hear their disgusted screams now... With this in mind, she rises on shaky feet, Ninetales following suit with keen crimson eyes watching her. If she falls, the fire fox will be there to catch her, just as Illeana has always done for her.

A broken smile appears on her lips, worn and tattered from the constant storm they have endured. One of the only constants by her side throughout it all comes in the form of Blaine. A kind soul, she notes. One who has given her comfort in the most dire circumstances, even when he himself has also lost so much. She can't stop the tears from falling but nevertheless, she pushes on if only to give him the reassurance that she won't let him down. She won't let him go through this alone. She'll protect him just as he has for her. "Thank you," she murmurs, soft as a breeze. "I appreciate this more than you know, Blaine." The smile grows in size, then, and she can't stop the words from tumbling from her mouth. "Let's end this. For the fallen, the lost, and the hunted. Let's save the shadow and get back to our precious companions." With that, she falls silent and watches as the fray begins to unfold.

Bodies move with minds guiding them in their actions. Some attack the beast directly, assaults coming from all angles. Others focus on the bottle clasped tightly in its three fingered grasp. In the back of her mind, she faintly notes those are the same hands that snagged that blonde man from before, sending him to his death... She faintly notices his reemergence on the battlefield, blueish purple in color and as vicious as the undead from before. A pang resonates in her chest and she has to look away when some move to attack him, the weight of being unable to save him almost crushing on dainty shoulders.

The two headed beast from earlier, one of their own fallen, has also resurfaced. Some, including its own trainer, focus on distracting and dueling with the beast. Sadness for its beloved trainer comes in waves and Illeana silently urges the trainer on, praying he will find comfort when all of this is done... Gun metal eyes drift then, coming to gaze at the plethora of hoops. All different colors, different types required for each. Most are covered but if she can assist with the fire hoop, then she'll happily do it. "Ninetales," she murmurs. Her voice is low, unsure of tossing the fox back into the fray. She wants to protect her, to hold her close and keep death's bony fingers from even touching a hair on her head. She knows this is impossible, however, and so she offers the fire type a gentle smile as they make eye contact. "Assist the fire types in attacking the red hoop. Use Flamethrower," she pauses for a moment before gently adding, "You can do this, baby."

Ninetales nods once in understanding before opening her jaw, eyes narrowing as she focuses solely on the crimson hoop. Flames burst forth from her throat, aiming honed in on the hoop. While Ninetales gets to work on joining forces with the other fire types in the group, Illeana's fingers fumble for the last occupied Pokeball on her belt. Her fingers tremble as she passes over the newly vacant balls and she curses as she pushes on. She can't let them die in vain. She just can't.

Her final Pokemon is called to the battlefield, another Eevee with bright eyes and a cute little bushy tail. The normal type lets out a squeal as she circles around Illie's legs, soft fur brushing against dirty legs. "Eevee," she coos, bending to the little fox's size as she speaks. "You see all those people trying to get that bottle?" Illeana gestures to the masses moving toward the bottle, Eevee's eyes following her hands as she nods. "Protect them, please. Use Swift or Double-Edge to fend off anyone who tries to stop them. They need as much time as we can give them," she can't fight the newest surge of tears that spill over the waterlines of her eyes nor can she stop herself from wrapping Eevee up in her arms for a moment. If this is the last time she'll see her Eevee, she'll make sure that the normal type knows just how much she loves her. "Be careful. I love you," she mumbles into soft brown fur before setting her back onto the ground and watching as she bounces off, following those chasing the bottle with Swift beginning to form in her mouth. Illeana will help them, she'll buy them as much time as they need even if it means she has to go body block some zombies herself.

With a moment to think, her mind wanders to the shadow from earlier. A strange creature, yet kind, broken. She feels for it... The cry for help from earlier sounded so worn, so beaten, and it brings another swirl of sadness to her chest. This beast before them claims the shadow has been defeated. God, she hopes that's not true. It saved them, it saved all of them and for what? Dying at the hands of this awful creature? No, she refuses to believe that. They'll protect it, even if she has to step in front of it herself. It's the least she can do, the least everyone can do. A favor for all the protection it has offered... She absolutely refuses to let it die with no one to shield it from this behemoth. A kind soul should never have such a fate and while she knows she can't do much, she can at least pray for its safe return.

JbltmKCh

notes |
- tries to gather herself.
- thanks for his comfort before getting to her feet.
- has ninetales assist in attacking the red ring with FLAMETHROWER.
- calls her last pokemon, another eevee, out to offer protection to those attempting to grab the bottle. eevee uses SWIFT or DOUBLE-EDGE on anyone that tries to stop those pursuing the bottle.
- eyes hoopa and hopes they can overcome this last obstacle.
- wonders if darkrai has succumbed to hoopa. prays for darkrai's safe return and resolves that she'll protect it for what good it has done for the group.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#c25757;font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#c25757; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 23:54:20 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
-sends out her hydreigon to attack hoopa with stone edge and her blastoise with ice beam in an attempt to keep it at bay until the others do what they need to do

- also sends out chansey on standby and has her use substitution. orders her to be prepared to use alley switch just in case, be it for herself or someone else.

xaxVytB4

close tab

played by

Punk

BJ
Him/He
Detective
cadet
27 height
27 height
awards
42 posts
Blaine Jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blaine
Blaine Jones
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 2:48:44 GMT
Blaine Jones Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

GIVE YOUR IMMORTALITY TO ME
[break]
+
I'LL SET YOU UP AGAINST THE STARS

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]
Despite everything that happened once the howling subsided, even with the appearance of the huge form of Hoopa, as well as the arrivals of the guy Illeana previously invited to tag along with them and some creepy as hell zombie manectric Blaine couldn't help but smile slightly. It was probably the exact opposite reaction you would expect someone to have in a situation like this, it was a living nightmare after all. But seeing his new friend making her way back up to her feet with the desire to keep fighting was enough to bring the smile to his face through all this. [break][break]

Looking around at what was going on for a moment Blaine analyzed the situation, the zombie guy seemingly had enough people going after him already. At first he wasn't sure what the colored rings with Hoopa could mean since he wasn't paying attention to the locks but once people began hitting the rings with specific types it all kind of clicked. Everything seemed kind of covered really, he could still at least help out with some things, maybe even use a flier to snag that bottle.[break][break]

Reaching down to his belt Blaine tapped three pokeballs; releasing his Garchomp, Torterra and Ludicolo in front of him. While the first two pokemon did seem intimidating and sort of fit the serious vibe the latter dancing pokemon grooving around seemed a tab bit out of place.[break][break]

Glancing back over to Illeana Blaine couldn't help but keep the smile on his face, "Its no problem I was just doing what I could, you're right though lets end this so we can wake up already." With that said he turned his attention back to the ongoing chaos and his pokemon, leaving her with a few more words. "I was serious about earlier by the way we should meet up sometime after this, get a coffee and meet for real or something."[break][break]

Addressing his pokemon finally Blaine stepped forward a tad bit, having barely made up his mind on what to do. Right now he didn't have time to think too long on this he had to hurry up and act. "Grace, I want you to go try to grab that bottle. Kiwi, Folia you two..back up some of the people on the rings, Hydro Pump the blue and Giga Drain the green, don't get too far from me though." [break][break]

With their orders given the detective's pokemon sprung into action, Garchomp leaping up before flying through the air at a high speed, trying to snag the bottle to bring back to its trainer. Torterra and Ludicolo on the other hand would fire off attacks at some of the floating rings to help out. The two pokemon opening their mouths and spewing attacks forth, a dark green beam from Torterra and a powerful blast of water from Ludicolo's. As well Torterra didn't move at all from the spot it was sent out in, standing a bit in front of Blaine and Illeana as extra protection.[break][break]

[tl;dr: Sent out Torterra, Garchomp and Ludicolo. Said more stuff to , sent Garchomp flying after bottle. Ludicolo and Torterra attacked blue and green hoops respectively, with hydro pump and giga drain. Torterra also is in front of blaine and illeana for protection.][break][break]

[attr="class","rdwnebot"]

[attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
[attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
[attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

501 WORDS FOR @raids

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#ffffff;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#444444;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #444444;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#ffffff;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #ffffff;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost]border-left:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-right:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#444444;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #ffffff;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#ffffff;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #444444;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

vlIcL_Uy
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 5:08:40 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","justus"]
[attr="class","justus1"]
[attr="class","justus2"]
[attr="class","justustop"]

[attr="class","justusimg"]

[attr="class","justusimg2"]

[attr="class","justustop1"]
LET IT GO

I'LL TAKE YOUR[break]
HAND
FOR YOU TO

[attr="class","justuspost"]
--unleashes Zoroark, Zoura, Umbreon, Sableye
--Sends Zoroark, Zoura, Umbreon after the bottle
--retains Sable eye for defense

[attr="class","justusbot"]

[attr="class","ion-pricetag"]
YWGAPOK1

[attr="class","ion-chatbubble-working"]

Roran
Jupiter
Sayoran
Jiro

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.justus]background:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hand-drawn-halloween-background-with-bats-full-moon_23-2148291833.jpg);padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;width:504px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justus2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop]padding:30px;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg, .justusimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg div, .justusimg2 div]height:70px;width:70px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusimg img, .justusimg2 img]height:70px;width:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justustop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#219397;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justuspost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot i]color:#cfbf59;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.justusbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2019 13:34:20 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
persephone falters as the scene unfolds itself before her, something grotesque and unnatural. her lip curls in disgust and she recoils at the emergence of the bizarre pokemon and its company - limbs belonging to the squadron, a man who by rights should be dead.

she watches for a moment too long as individuals break away to chase the bottle as the pokemon's words fall around her, the gravity of them almost a physical sensation on skin. she refuses to be intimidated.

nightmare or dream - there is no real distinction after she's already seen her pokemon, her friends, reduced to dust and ash. she can still hear lucario's claws scream as they dragged across the elevator's surface.

persephone positions herself within fernando's misty terrain and releases her final two pokemon calmly, as though she can't hear her own thunderous heartbeat.

as the humanoid zombie attempts to rush forward, decidueye takes careful aim with its makeshift wing-bow and after a moment that felt like much too long releases an arrow-like bolt of energy at arthur in an attempt to pin him in place.

boosted by the misty terrain, the gardevoir tries to understand their shared enemy by tracing its ability to herself and then joins the cacophony of attacks directed at the strange hoops - hers a moonblast aiming for the pink ring.

» stands in fernando's misty terrain
» decidueye uses spirit shackle on arthur to damage + maybe limit movement?
» gardevoir attempts to use its trace ability to discern what hoopa's ability is
» gardevoir attacks the pink ring with moonblast
wNJK9re9

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 3:19:38 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

Why was boss music playing?[break][break]

Bailey Cooper was growing use to the feeling of being outmatched; the sight of the legendary can only conjure to her mind all of the destruction that these pokemon are capable of exerting. A hyper beam that can carve a landscape. A fist that could crush mountains. These are the images that come to her mind as she stared at the sight before her.[break][break]

It was just another mountain to climb, right?[break][break]

She forced a smile, knowing that in her efforts that it would strain into a grimace; the loops that hung overhead were her first priority. While everyone divided themselves and focused on different fronts, the Elite Four member would snatch two pokeballs from her belt and release the pokemon contained within.[break][break]

Did color coordinate to type, like the gate? Would it react to moves of the same type, or would it react to the moves that type would be weak against?[break][break]

Unsure, Bailey figured she would never come to an answer unless she struck.[break][break]

Two attacks were launched in tandem, each aimed for their respective color. Blastoise with Hydro Pump. Decidueye with Leaf Blade; her ability activating to extend the length of the blade to a long, whip-like construct.[break][break]

They couldn't allow any more contenders to join the fight.[break][break]

d|C7eq8B[break][break]

tldr: deploys blastoise and has it use hydro pump on the blue ring. also has her decidueye use leaf blade on the green ring. the circus can have the bottle. decidueye's long reach has activated.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 3:51:05 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

character iconLucas doesn't go for the bottle, knowing he lacked the dexterity to hop from platform to platform. Not to mention the fact that it was, without a doubt, a death sentence if Hoopa caught wind of it.

Standing alongside Hoenn's renown and Lucas decides to stay and fight.

tldr
Unown used Ancient Power on Manetric
Drampa is on defense with protect ready

@tag

hXW7ABw_
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 6:40:10 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#9879af[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP RED"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]HOOPA UNBOUND

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","active"]

[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
PAR

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

genderless - LUCID DREAMER[break]
?? / ?? / ?? / ?? / ?? / ??[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_q000vvPX3V1qc6m3qo1.mp3[/player][break][break]

HOOPA UNBOUND:[break]
as the others commit to their particular struggles, strikes at the terrifying temple of hoopa's body. with the piercing sounds of crackling ice and crumbling boulders, her hydreigon's stone edge and blastoise's ice beam deliver powerful blows to its torso. @valyx's mega gengar is able to contribute with a dazzling gleam of its own. menacingly, its red eyes glide toward the lower crescents of its socket, peering down at the pinkette with a murderous smile before something else pulls its attention.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

's decidueye remains in overwatch while 's fraxure performs a swords dance. furthermore, unleashes her team in preparation for the fight. her sabeleye, with gemmed gaze, readies itself with a twitch.[break][break][break]

's gardevoir will able to trace an ability, but it is no ordinary ability.[break][break]

LUCID DREAMER: this pokemon will be able to conjure anything it has seen or witnessed in reality into its dreams.
[break][break][break]

THE MEGA MANECTRIC:[break]
's togepi begins wagging its finger for a metronome to take effect. as the togepi focuses, the elite four member can see that his former friend is reeling for an attack. the typical canine posture of an imminent pounce reveals itself, and with an electrified howl, the manectric lunges for his owner's neck.[break][break][break]

however, , and @bryony stand in the way with their pokemon. as snorlax prepares its gluttonous body, unown, charizard and swampert are able to smother the zombified hound with an onslaught of boulders mid-leap. a dazzling gleam from @valyx's mega gengar condemns it into its stony tomb. one can hear bones crunching... whimpering. from within the stones, the corrupted canine whines in pain, as if it has reverted to its former self.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

under the radiance of an ampharos' light screen, those near will be able to see a terrified manectric within the wreckage of stone, its body bristling with a healthy coat aside from the glimpses of the blunt force trauma on its body. its one teary eye is visible under the light. the manetric trembles, like a dog caught in a well.[break][break][break]

however, it's simply a ploy. as soon as anyone advances forth, the manectric leaps from the stones, shedding the boulders with ease. its cleft jaw unhinges width-wise, aiming for with an electrified drool. the movement is lightning fast... faster than and @bryony can react, but before the manectric can claim 's life, something super lucky occurs. with miraculous timing, the togepi's metronome concludes. it intercepts the attack, striking across the manectric's neck with a GUILLOTINE.[break][break][break]

the manectric's head is lopped off with one stroke. it topples, the sinew tying its head to its neck to its shoulders tearing off like melting strands of cheese. before everyone, the beheaded body reverts back to normal. it lays in a solemn pyre of blood.[break][break][break][break]

THE BOTTLE:[break]
a parade of pokemon and trainers make a mad dash for the bottle. the notable migration relinquishes all sense of stealth. as the hoopa peels its terrible gaze from , it traces the clambering hikes and laughs.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

@blake, , , 's galvantula, and 's garchomp traverse across the floating platforms. 's eevee follows, providing additional support should the trek require it. careful leaps allow the party to manage the gaps, but it is who reaches the bottle first.[break][break][break]

however, before she can open it, she sees a gray loop open before her.[break][break][break][break]

ARTHUR:[break]
challenges the gargantuan zombie with his pokemon. the grotesque form of @altmight is swiftly met with the unparalleled speed of scizor's bullet punch. as the iron claws batter @altmight's head, the white-haired brute is able to latch on to the scizor and pangoro's heads. an ice punch connects from the pangoro, but @altmight is able to resume thanks to his undead strength.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

thankfully, scizor is able to escape scot-free, its hardened and smooth carapace enough to allow it to escape; however, the pangoro's slower speed and bulkier build are overpowered by @altmight's hold. the panda cries, its skull broken into by the zombie's teeth.[break][break][break]

immediately afterward, 's decidueye is able to stitch @altmight to his shadow. his movement significantly hindered by a spirit shackle, and his aegislash-wielding golurk successfully strike off @altmight's left arm. the muscled limb drops with a hefty thud as his other pokemon prepare themselves.[break][break][break][break]

THE LOOPS:[break]
the floating loops resonate hysterically, their respective colors growing in luminescence as the clock ticks. as they charge, a desperate assault is launched. first, and 's noivern and ninetales unleash their flames. as they strike the RED LOOP, their attacks find purchase. the loop is launched back on to the hoopa's floating arm.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

a determined blastoise, ludicolo and araquanid also deter the BLUE LOOP from activating. water splashes in a dramatic bouquet before wetting the floor below. the water pokemon glance back at their trainers, , , and , satisfied and in search of praise.[break][break][break]

@mrtm87's ivysaur's razor leaf strikes the GREEN LOOP, but it's not enough. the loop continues to reverberate until 's sceptile follows up alongside 's torterra. a leaf blade from 's decidueye caps their leafy attack, and the four grass pokemon are able to force the loop to retreat back to its original arm.[break][break][break]

a dazzling gleam fires from @n0ble's togekiss, joining 's gardevoir and their moonblast. briefly, they illuminate the field with a brilliant flash of pink alongside a misty terrain from . in the ensuing aftermath, the PINK LOOP returns to its arm in dejected fashion.[break][break][break]

although the brute force of @n0ble's haxorus would have been enough to smash the PURPLE LOOP back into its respective arm, 's misty terrain severely dampens its damage. @n0ble's metagross is valiant in its efforts too, the meteor mash's collision causing the loop to resound like a gong; however, it's not enough on its own. both the PURPLE & GRAY LOOP remain and charge up to completion.[break][break][break]

HOOPA'S ATTACK:[break]
the hoopa snarls, redirecting the gray loop before the pokemon and trainers by the pink bottle. the loops heaves open dramatically. suddenly, the shrill screaming of wheels on tracks deafens those on the stone platforms. within the loop, one can see a light coming from around what appears to be a turn in a tunnel.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

the bottle team watches as a renegade train nears the loop's opening before spilling out. the train is similar to the ones found in the slateport invasion should those who have participated in the city's defense witness the plight of the bottle team. metal shrieking announces the incoming neverending chain of train cars. the train cars jostle out of the loop, careening towards both pokemon and human alike in a surge of metal death.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

from the draconic loop, the hoopa expands it to an elephantine size. the loop does not feature a landscape that they are familiar with; however, those who have witnessed the wormholes of mossdeep's invasion will know what this is. they see the inner workings of an ultra wormhole, the frenetic energies and translucent grid of their canal pulsing like an artery pumping blood. it's delivering something. something big.[break][break][break]

a guzzlord reaches the end of the loop- but thankfully, it does not move past the boundary. it opens its mouth, its ribbed mouth now taking up the entire circle. the guzzlord's maw releases a manly scream before launching a colossal HYPER BEAM from its gut. the beam targets everyone not in pursuit of the bottle.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

the loop from one side of the stage to the next, hoping to bisect or disintegrate those in its way. as it surges forth is unable to escape its hasty pursuit. her figure freezes mid-gait, fries and crumbles into dust. attempts to duck, but is too late, his upper torso blown and fried off as his disconnected legs plop to the ground like tooth picks. will suffer the same fate if he does not post next round.[break][break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","raidInstr"]
instructions

• the next mod post will be on 11/3 PST.
  • the bars that are left are the purple loop and the gray loop.
  • you may perform any action this round. try to attack hoopa/arthur, evade the train, evade the hyper beam, etc.
  • arthur's player, alt, will post on his own, rolling to maim the party and/or their pokemon.
  • with every post, please include a tl;dr of your character's actions and roll using the dice command.
  • this is a "death-enabled" event where characters and pokemon may "die"; however, in this event, the character or pokemon simply wake up when "killed".
[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 6:54:09 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]

7hssFWQZ[break][break]

BAILEY COOPER USED A SALAC BERRY[break][break]

[break][break]

BAILEY COOPER USED HER SECOND SALAC BERRY[break][break]

[break][break]

BAILEY COOPER USED HER THIRD SALAC BERRY[break][break]

[break][break]

tldr: bailey latches to her togekiss and has it fly OVER the sweeping hyper beam using EXTREME SPEED. decidueye attempts to fly over as well. bailey attempts to withdraw kamomo-o and blastoise to their pokeballs.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]···
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 7:04:49 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
Oh, wow. 

she genuinely didn't expect herself to be able to pickup the bottle. When she feels the bottle at her fingertips, she grips onto it and holds onto the handle for her dear life. 

Unfortunately, just when she was about to pull the top off of it, she finds the gray ring that was failed to be destroyed appear before her. She can only stare with indifference, until she hears the screeching of a train. Her indifference turns into alarm, and her vivillon thinks the same. The butterfly pokemon began to flutter his wings, more with the intention to pull his trainer out of the way as soon as he can. 

in the meantime, ayame's first reaction was to freeze - which was stupid, in retrospect. She pauses and stares, but eventually takes a moment. This was a dream, right?

'This was a dream.'

she tells herself, a second time. So while her butterfly was trying so desperately to carry the trainer away. Ayame clutches the bottle; one hand on the handle, with the other on the lid, and shuts her eyes. 

This was a dream. She was in this dream. This was her dream, too. 

and since she was aware, she should be able to take control, shouldn't she? Even if it's slight. Even if it was just a bit-- "turn away--" she mumbles, as her grip tightens around the bottle. "If this is your dream--" she starts, also prepping to jump off the platform to have her vivillon and beautifly carry her, "--then get back into your bottle and go to sleep!"

and she tries to pop the lid off.

- she grabs the bottle yay--
- OH GOD IT'S A TRAIN
- vivillon is trying to flutter ayame away from the train
- ayame tries to lucid dream after becoming aware to turn the train away from her
- fighting fo that dream power
- scolds hoopa for being a bad pokemon
- tries to open the bottle

YfuLbx1d

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 7:56:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Muli][nospaces]

[attr="class","blakepost"]
Everything happened so fast. With the sudden arrival of the floating ring, Blake was quick to guess what came next. Obviously this was some form of trap or attack, but the one-armed balancing act didn't suspect the selection of an entire train. Fortunately, the mastermind was already on the move before the train could fit itself into the same realm.

[break][break]

Using this split second to react, Blake rushed after both and the bottle. His missing stump forced a lack of stability in his step. Instead of running efficiently, his body wobbled in different directions under the imbalance of his weight. Despite this, the rocket managed to keep a steady pace.

[break][break]

While his focus was set on the bottle, the female was an additional piece to the package. Her error in saving the bottle instead of herself forced the villain into a hero. In an attempt to raise his stump and leftover arm, Blake threw off the jacket Cadis had given to him prior. Utilizing his own unstable momentum, the defender sought to tackle the girl and the bottle into safety and away from the chaos of the train-carts. The bat-like creature had caught onto this plan as soon as his master took towards a direction. Ensuring the safety of his champion, the Noibat kicked off Blake's back and sent him hurdling forward. This however forced Blake's remaining pokemon right into the train's path.

[break][break]

"Get down." Blake commanded.

[break]

[attr="class","blakepoke1"]

[attr="class","blakepoke2"]

blake tries to save ayame and the bottle by tackling both of them. noibat helps by pushing blake forward but this throws the pokemon into the incoming train.

[break]AjZG7oxv

[break]

[newclass=.blakepost]padding:20px;background-color:#333;border:1px solid #444;width:250px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Muli;color:#888;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke1]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blakepoke2]width:40px;height:40px;border:1px solid #444;border-radius:100%;margin-left:5px;background-color:#333;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/X38uCxr.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 14:12:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle doesn't flinch at his manectric's trick. immune to puppy dog eyes, the devilish smirk on kyle's expression remains until his togepi ends the undead innes' animation. this isn't how he trained his pokemon. any attachment to it vanished with the act of folly.

"onto the next!"

he clicks a pokeball open as the canine body fell before him, revealing his aerodactyl. he quickly steps on his back, riding it upright as it flies away from the trajectory of the incoming hyper beam. the mantine surfing event has trained him for this moment as he stands atop his flying-type without falling over.

the togepi is switched out with his smeargle, the normal-type suddenly finding itself clinging on his trainer for dear life. while kyle lowers his torso closer to the aerodactyl's, his hand grabs the fossil's shoulders, he steers it towards where the trains start pouring out. he aims for the loop, having seen others attack it with a typing that matches the color from his peripheral.

"iron head!"

just as the aerodactyl smashes its head on it, kyle turns to his smeargle with a request rather than a command. "can you sketch that?" he doesn't even know if it's a legitimate pokemon move or not.

• releases aerodactyl
  • switches togepi with smeargle
  • aerodactyl uses iron head at the gray loop
  • smeargle uses sketch on hoopa's attack

OU8LGeeV

@tags
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 15:15:20 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merrkI"]
[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

❝i guess it's about time we join the fray, shall we?❞

"looks like we'll be leaving this sphere of influence." referencing 's field of misty terrain. cadis was impressed with what he'd crafted on such a short notice--all of it. he looked forward to seeing more of him--his body, his mind, and those eyes which froze the world. there were so many interesting people here, he wish he had more time. before taking his departure, he'd come to notice 's gardevoir, "that's..." he knew what a 'trace' looked like for his gardevoir, too, could perform it.

raising his right hand and taking hold of gallade by the waist with his left. he'd pull the pokemon in, almost as if he were preparing to plant a kiss of sorts upon the bipedal pokemon. gallade, surprised by cadis's sudden handsiness, blushed. "hold on tight." he seductively spoke. decidueye, with BRAVE BIRD, swooped in with haste to pick cadis up by the wrist. hoisting the duo. decidueye would aide in their attempt to dodge the oncoming hyperbeam.

as they were within the air, he'd order the blushing gallade, "we're going to borrow something from that monster, use SKILL SWAP." as they were midair, gallade would look toward the HOOPA mid-flight. a strange energy began to emit from gallade's body, a cold stare toward the hoopa: the hoopa's ABILITY (? ? ?) would come to be swapped with gallade's STEADFAST.

once they were successfully over the hyper beam. decidueye would come to land gallade and cadis down onto the surface. "thank you, robinhood. now, next up, ditto." he'd call out a new pokemon: ditto. the blob, wearing a foolish grin, jiggled with glee. "ditto, is it possible for you to become that?" pointing at the HOOPA. cadis would speak once more, "no matter, you've no option but to TRANSFORM into that." it was an absolute order.

the ditto understood. so he would begin to attempt the transformation. hopefully they weren't to be disturbed during the process.

notes:

- cadis takes hold of gallade by the waist.
- decidueye uses BRAVE BIRD to snag cadis and whisk the group into the air in order to dodge the HYPERBEAM.
- in the air, gallade would use SKILL SWAP on HOOPA to swap abilities with one another.
- cadis would, then, order ditto to attempt in TRANSFORMing into HOOPA.

Wk2XrhbZ

[attr="class","merrktagI"]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]