Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 17:40:15 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Keeping his eyes peeled, Adrian makes himself at home in these dilapidated slums, this outskirt for the rejects and dissident. The League has tipped him off to illicit activity picking up in the wake of the New Year's Raid. Smuggling has increased.

They've tasked him with tracking the package, but Adrian is personally invested in this mission, prepared for more. Perhaps overeager for a chance to vent his frustrations on some unsuspecting thug.

But all is quiet for now. The anticipation is killing him as he's forced to act the part of some meandering vagabond. But he plays it well enough.

Being the best girl in her pokeball for now.

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 18:22:49 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/QfHMtP5.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #3c0086; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

i'm trying to impress you[break]
so i'm calling on angels
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0000 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

"So that's the package..." Said Empirio as he took the cargo from another Rocket member. Why was he here, you ask? Supposedly, Yeam Rocket had acquired a means to power up some pokemons, and this one was supposed to go along for the experiments While the man wearing a red cloak and a golden outfit wasn't exactly impressed by this activity, he nonetheless chose to join in, seeing this as a chance to gain more power.[break][break]

"Won't you get noticed if you wear this outfit out in the open? This is supposed to be kept hidden from the l-" "Zora." Upon hearing his name being called, the little Zorua emerged from the cloak, casting an illusion on Empirio. The man now looked different. His flashy outfit was now displaying a dark tank top and black cargo pants. The golden locks had been replaced by long brown hair, shaved on the sides.[break][break]

Yes, he had taken the appearance of . Why take the appearance of a deserter from the league? Except the fact that he denounced the actions of one of the council members, the man had still acted with the interest of society in mind supposedly. And in Slateport, those that saw him would be ready to say he fought for them and not for some stupid promotion. Wearing his new form, Empirio/Balder left the pickup point, going through the outskirts to head outside of town and head towards the destination.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

Note: Empirio now looks like Balder.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 23:43:46 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Finally something that shows promise: A large, and Adrian means large, brutish sort of man ducks from out of an alley, likely disembarking from some speakeasy or recluse. Adrian pursues them.

It's a slow dance as he's forced to straggle behind to avoid detection. When the carrier is forced to halt for traffic, Adrian must refrain from getting too close, lest he spook them into taking flight.

But after a few crosswalks he begins to notice the signature looks of a whom was present for the Ultra Beast raid during the New Year. ...Something doesn't seem right here.

If Balder was here on League business, even assigned to the same task force, wouldn't they have alerted him? Balder was a ranking member of the League, even a Gym Leader. How could they have managed such an egregious oversight?

Adrian's only recourse is to pursue them more closely, only becoming increasingly sure that it is Balder he's pursuing. And yet they carry the parcel he's been tasked with locating and confiscating. Could it perhaps be... a misunderstanding?

"Hey, Balder," Adrian can do little but spring the trap, although he's operating under the assumption this is the Balder Schwartz. "Got a second?"

Casually approaching them, Adrian's unsure whether his distrust is warranted. Gut instincts tell him to be wary. "Sorry man, s'just..."

His eyes are on the prize, a briefcase Balder's carrying at his side that matches the description.

"...Could you show me what's inside?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 0:28:02 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/QfHMtP5.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #3c0086; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

Everything was going smooth. Except the traffic here and there, no one seemed to be tailing him. It seemed like the form of Balder Schwartz was actually making everyone look away. Was the man that Empirio borrowed the appearance from actually known to be scary? Or was it because of his actions of denouncing Olivia? Hard to say at this point. [break][break]

Suddenly, someone called out Balder's name. Empirio took 2 seconds before turning around, wondering who could be calling upon him. A man approaches him, looking a bit uncertain of his actions. Until he asks to see what's in the briefcase. The man seemed like he knew what could be getting transported, which meant this operation had already been leaked. Time to play it safe.[break][break]

"I do not know whom you are, yet I must refuse. This package here has been requested by Councilman Silph himself. I may have relinquished my seat as Gym Leader, but I still have a duty that must be fulfilled. So, unless thou has a reason to actually seek the contents, ideally a written request from another councilman, I shall be on my way." There was two flaw in all of Empirio's speech: Balder didn't talk like that, something that the man was never able to find out while investigating this disguise. The second point was that Balder wouldn't do anything for the league after those events. But would the man before him know?

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 1:52:06 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
I don't remember him sounding like such a pompous douche, is all Adrian can muster at their prompt refusal, deflecting to Councilman Silph. Fernando Silph. And what could be so precious to him that he would need it delivered from such a depraved refuse as the outskirts? Seemed fishy.

But most of all, he recalls the HNN article on the New Year's Raid, and Balder's excerpt from it. Aren't they looking for a new Gym Leader...? Adrian starts tapping his phone erratically, contemplating calling the League himself, but he decides to double check the article itself.

Eyes grow wide with shock, carefully combing the article and coming to the realization that this most certainly isn't the real Balder Schwartz. Doubtless they would've complied if it had been, Adrian felt, but this article was all the proof he needed.

"...I don't think that's entirely necessary."

Pulling at the writ of endorsement tucked away in his wallet, he presents it to the faux Balder before making a curt declaration of his intentions. Fair warning, and all that: "We're both on League business. If you've got nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear," he makes a grab for the briefcase, escalating the situation all at once.

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 2:42:13 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage2"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Xt5UQIp.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelightimage2]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

As the man decided to pull his phone out, Empirio turned his feet and began to walk away. Making sure not to be heard, he called upon his Zorua, hidden in the illusion. "Switch the package. We'll play him." Quickly, the little fellow began to extend the illusion to the package, swapping the pokeball contained within for something else.[break][break]

Suddenly, the man spoke up once more, making Empirio stop and look over his shoulder, his eye turning slightly red in color. He saw the paper of Endorsement being pulled out and didn't react towards it. "And? You think that sheet of paper, written by Lady Goode, will do you any good in this situation? Are they giving out endorsements to the first idiotic commoner on the street to have him go out and act as an hero?"[break][break]

Empirio turned to face Adrian completely, looking down upon him. "Let's see if you do deserve this... thing. Fetch." On that final command, Empirio threw the briefcase with all his strength on the side, sending it a few feet away. If Adrian wanted to recover it rapidly, he wouldn't have any choices but to send a pokemon, otherwise Balder/Empirio would be able to escape.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 16:47:28 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Perhaps out of frustration they gave up their little ruse, putting distance between them as Adrian pieced together the situation unfolding. If one thing was for certain, it was that this person couldn't be Balder. It was a Rocket impostor.

Or at least, some miscreant, villain or other. But even knowing that full well, it left uncertainties.

"If I'm some idiot, what's that make you?"

'They gave that up suspiciously quick...' He frowned, considering his objective here. Apprehending bad guys was the overarching goal, the true name of the game, but he'd been tasked with seizing the illegally trafficked pokemon.

But this guy might be of some value to such efforts, being privy to how they operate; Adrian was determined to seize both prizes, if he could.

Adrian brandished a pokeball, finding it curious they hadn't raised a hand in their own defense, unleashing a pokemon of their own. He would've assumed they'd resigned to defeat, but their attitude hardly seemed to indicate as much.

They were still in the outskirts. Did he have men nearby, lying in wait for such an event...?

"Howitzer, get that briefcase NOW," he offered his Arcanine in a hasty, commanding voice as he pursued the villain in their retreat. Not so fast...!

Howitzer would obey, the urgency apparent, her extreme speed employed that she might swiftly take possession of the briefcase before returning.

Doing her doggone best...

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 17:29:42 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage2"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Xt5UQIp.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

"What does that make me, you ask?" The man observed the actions of the individual that had intercepted him. Empirio crossed his arms upon his chest as he saw the Arcanine pop on the field, chasing the briefcase. A wicked smile drew itself on Empirio's face as the illusion slowly faded away, his hair turning back into the brilliant gold they were. "I am the game master, little man. Release."[break][break]

The illusion was now completely erased, showing the Zorua upon Empirio's shoulders, silently chuckling as it stared at Adrian. As for the briefcase... As soon as the Arcanine got close, a flash of red emerged from a small opening, allowing the giant creature that was Arcadia the Grimmsnarl to emerge. "Needless to say, I believe you understand that you brought this fate upon yourself. Your stupidity costed you a life."[break][break]

Arcadia's right hand began to glow pink as the hair took the forms of extremely sharp claws, ready to slice anything in their path. The demonic goblin proceeded to strike at the Arcanine's flank, hoping to rip him open or at least deliver a fatal wound. How would the dog named howitzer react?

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 0:29:13 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
...Did he just call himself the gay master?

Rounding the corner to catch up with the criminal, their disguise falls apart to reveal what must be their true form, a Zorua stowed away in his clothes to make truth of their falsehood. "I knew it-"

Their pointed rambling directed at him, slandering him and his aptitude, fell on deaf ears as a more urgent sound reached his ears: Somewhere back around the corner, where he'd left Howitzer to retrieve the case, he'd heard a distinct, shrill yelp followed by a series of squealed whimpering...

. . . H o w i t z e r ? !

Turning away from the villain without a moment's hesitation, he doubles back around the corner of the sidewalk to see a Grimmsnarl standing resolute over his Arcanine, which had sunken on its feet against the asphalt. "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

A pokeball flew out, unleashing his Corviknight in a storm of swords directed at the Grimmsnarl, using its steely plumage as a buffer between it and Arcanine. As Adrian drew closer, the bird would grow more ravenous, raking its claws at the fiend.

While the enemy's pokemon fends off his Corviknight's attacks, Adrian's quick to reach Howitzer's side, dropping to his knees as he brushes a hand reassuringly through her dense, matted fur. "Y-you're gonna be fine, girl, you-you're g-gonna get through this...!"

Tears trickle down his face, betraying his confidence as he reaches for another pokeball...

She did everything right...
Harrying the culprit relentlessly.
close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
necessary evil pt.1 [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 1:27:30 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

The boy said he knew he was a fake. And yet, that didn't allow him to avoid this tragedy. Seems like it was the pride within the commoner that was rearing its ugly head. But seeing his face as he saw his Arcanine lying on the ground and weak... Oh that was priceless. Empirio cackled as he recalled Arcadia in one of his backup pokeball.[break][break]

"Serves you right, little commoner. You tried to chew on more then you could handle. You've left such an insignificant piece of paper and accomplishment get to your head. And now? Your little doggie pays the price. I do believe this will serve as a lesson to not trouble the nobility in the future."[break][break]

Upon those parting words, Zorua proceeded to cloak both herself and her owner, making them vanished from people's eyes while still being physically present. Empirio looked at the fallen pokemon and the trainer beside it before a maniacal laugh erupted from his mouth. As he kept on laughing, the man proceeded to exit the outskirts, going to deliver the package to team rocket.