snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
little bear
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 17:29:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]now that the tower is over and conquered, it's on to more pressing matters! well, as pressing as endless amounts of paperwork can be. she's well into her second stack when the intercom buzzes. oh, right! she'd set up a little mini playdate for the bears her and stormy had been given after the tower challenge.

her smile is bright when she shifts to the door, swinging it open to reveal her favorite person.

"stormy!" she's quick to rush for a hug, quick to pepper light kisses to each of the woman's cheeks. only when she's satisfied with the level of affection does she retract herself. whatever tension they had during the tower has faded from her mind for the moment, although she's uncertain if stormy will feel the same.

behind her, the kubfu she has lovingly named ursus coos and waddles around. it's curious, painfully so. the little bear can't seem to stop getting into everything.

"come on in," she grins, stepping back to allow her best friend into the room. it's a mess as it always is but in all chaos there is calculation and her lab is no exception.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
little bear
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 2:32:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy is carrying her Kubfu, the Pokemon a whirlwind of energy. She looks exhausted, overwhelmed, and more than a little roughed up.[break][break]

And yet, her strained expression while trying to keep the Kubfu from tearing wallpaper down from the walls or eat the flowers in the vase at the receptionists desk melts into relief and excitement at the sound of Illie and the sight of her own excitement.[break][break]

"Illeana, hey!"[break][break]

Her cheeks warm at the affection, especially after the kisses planted on her cheeks. Her hug in return is half-armed, if only because of the complaintive bear in her arms.[break][break]

She sets it down and it immediately rushes to run into his sibling, grunting with excitement. Stormy breathes a sigh of relief.[break][break]

"Oh thank god. Something for him to chew on that can take it - I hope."[break][break]

Stormy laughs nervously as she stands back up, stretching out her back.[break][break]

"Is this what it's like having actual kids? Yeesh."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
little bear
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 21:46:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"how're you doing?" she's quick to flash another smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. it stays for a moment before springing back into place against her cheek, much to her annoyance.

her kubfu greets stormy's with a bright wave and an excited growl. friends mean more things to do or more things to get into. wrestling, even! man, the little bear is excited and it shows in the way it doesn't wait for the other kubfu to shift away before it's already trying to tackle it. eventually, ursus will dissolve into playful growls but the first one is bordering aggressive. oh boy.

the scientist watches them for a moment, concern rising by the minute. are they supposed to be this rowdy? good lord, she was concerned it was just her bear that had a problem with ripping things apart, biting things it shouldn't, and generally just being a menace to society. perhaps it's both a comfort and a curse that both of them are just as terrible apart as they might be together.

"at least they'll occupy each other for a bit?" she offers with a laugh, her eyes fluttering away from the bears to land on stormy. her smile borders sheepish. "i'm a little nervous that they're about to wreck the lab." oh god, imagine... thankfully there's not too many people still lingering in this part of the building for the day. if there were? she doesn't even want to think about it.

another laugh escapes, amused and light. "is it bad that i hope it's not?" between having to constantly trail after the kubfu to make sure most items escape without shattering and having to scramble to pull whatever it put into its mouth out, she's left a little worse for wear. it's exhausting, really, to handle. a hand rises to run through her hair before she's tilting her head, gaze shifting between her best friend and the bears. "has yours been a handful, too?" a pause to collect jumbled thoughts, to string them into a series of questions. "are they all this rowdy? i don't think i've ever experienced something like this..." even her gibles, bless their little chompy souls, weren't half as bad as this little bear. god, what did they get into?

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little bear
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 4:20:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB