TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Team R.I.S.K. on the ATK [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 18:59:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

It was a field of obstacles before them, almost as far as the eye could see. Remiel wondered how long it had taken to cover the beach with such heavy objects and walls. Now that he was in a position to do so, he would check later. To satisfy that curiosity. For now, however, Team R.I.S.K (Remiel, Iris, Selena, and Kaida) had a timer to beat.

It sounded off and, without even being told, the Shiny Sceptile that stood beside him initiated a SWORDS DANCE. Remiel didn't even wait for it to finish before uttering his next command as they dashed forward towards a wall of compressed hay. "Leaf Blade!" He exclaimed with vigor.
[attr="class","calcifet"]

break the targets — attack

NAGATO used SWORDS DANCEA frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.

ATK +2

roll + defense modifier

WYdM5R3c
+ 20

total — 120/2000
@iris , ,

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 19:39:24 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Selena was satisfied with the codename of their group spelling out the first letters of their name. She did not expect the Galarian ambassador to have some wit deep within his drawers, “Kurma, you know what to do!”

The blastoie began with a cracking of his shell—the SHELL SMASH activating its effect by increasing the creature’s power and speed.. “This course will be a piece or cake..”

TGV4FHaY +20

ooc: break the targets (atk); total rolls: 169/2000
BLASTOISE uses SHELL SMASH. (+2 ATK, SP. ATK, SPD)
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 20:00:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Dain looked curiously upon the course, eyes narrowed a scythes raised high. Native to the Safari Zone, the bug wasn't sure what to make of these human things. Kaida stepped forward, hoping the rest of the team would be good enough. She knew enough that Dain was destructive enough to do this. "Destroy it all!" [break][break]

Sword Dance launched, Dain whirled in place momentarily before fluttering his wings and launching at a target, shredding it to pieces with Fury Cutter. [break][break]

They were just getting started. [break][break]

OFcz91nx + 20

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: COURSE (ATTACK) // ROLL TOTAL: 237 // POST COUNT: 3

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 20:58:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","irisThread"]the codename, she admits, is a nice touch. iris might have admitted to a smile as she and the chesnaught ready themselves. the grass-type beats a steady rhythm with its fists, the BELLY DRUM a motivating war cry.
[break][break]
when the bell goes off, the invigorated pokemon breaks down the first obstacle with HAMMER ARM.
nLMflLqR+ 60

BELLY DRUM (+6)

[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]total 365

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.85;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#818fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 21:29:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Nagato and him had started off without a hitch, slicing the hay stacks like they were nothing as they pushed through to face the other obstacles in their way. The effortlessness of it all granted the black-haired royal a few moments to look for his teammates and see how they were faring. Good progress was certainly being made, but there was no doubt they could all push things a bit further.

His Shiny Sceptile, in the meantime, was fully engrossed in taking every obstacle in his way down. Another SWORDS DANCE surged throughout his leafy body as he continued the Leaf Blade combo from before, this time aiming the whip-like blade of leaves towards a pair of stone pillars impeding the path. Grass beat rock, right?

NAGATO used SWORDS DANCEA frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.

ATK +4

roll + attack modifier

auGpawkV
+ 40

total — 0426/2000
@iris , ,

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 3:46:01 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Kurma watched the chesnaught whose belly drum echoed throughout the course, felt a little competitive as he shed parts of his shell (SHELL SMASH) once more.

With heightened power and speed, the blastoise smashed through the concrete walls, leading his way before his trainer follow through the debris.

5Cy3am7e +40

ooc: break the targets (atk); total rolls: 527/2000; 6 posts
BLASTOISE uses SHELL SMASH. (+4 ATK, SP. ATK, SPD)
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 19:11:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The sport of this all was clearly simulating for the Scyther. While sport obviously didn't exist in the wilds, Dain was familiar enough with the concept of fun. Needless to say, this sport was fun. [break][break]

A stony wall encroached upon the team, and Kaida was no less determined to break through. "Sword Dance again!" She ordered, knowing even now, Dain stood no chance of getting through the walls. Pausing only just long enough to feel the rush of adrenaline from Sword Dance, Dain launched forward to plunge his claws into the walls. [break][break]

|ko9ySGi + 40

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: COURSE (ATTACK) // ROLL TOTAL: 593 // POST COUNT: 7 Sport, sport, sports (1/4)

[attr="class","tag"] @iris

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 20:35:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","irisThread"]a column splinters under the force of another HAMMER ARM. iris follows close behind on the heels of the chesnaught, making swift work of the course. the grass-type's BELLY DRUM still thunders in its mind: unrelenting.
[break][break]
iris had never considered sports outside of their training element, but as she runs onward, she finds a smile settling on her face.
35fS508w+ 60

BELLY DRUM (+6)

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]total 732

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.85;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 18:41:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Grass had an advantage over Rock-type pokémon, yes, but in this case it didn't seem to have as much of an impact as Remiel had hoped. Even Nagato made a disappointed mewl after all but a few of the stones had been cut down. Regardless, the pair continued on.

A wave of a wooden Zangoose cut-outs came towards them in mechanical fashion, spinning and sharply jerking around. Already in the midst of another SWORDS DANCE, Nagato settled into an attack stance just as Remiel barked his order. "Dual Chop!"

ATK +6 MAX

roll + attack modifier

eKkWEeNo
+ 60

total — 0836/2000
@iris , ,

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 3:39:59 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

What followed the concrete wall were piles of boulders—some destructible, some were not. Kurma only glanced at his trainer, his eyes wincing at the detriment of his health as he pushed for one more SHELL SMASH, totally wrecking his hard shell protection and maxing out his power and speed.

The blastoise strides forward at the command of his trainer, smashing the stones that hindered their path as he pushed other rocks that were in the way.

GUP5A3yG +60

ooc: break the targets (atk); total rolls: 979/2000; 10 posts
BLASTOISE uses SHELL SMASH. (+6 ATK, SP. ATK, SPD)
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 4:24:02 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida looked around for any remaining things to destroy, knowing the challenge wouldn't be complete unless she and Dain managed to demolish everything around them. As she looked around, Dain was in the throes of a Sword Dance. [break][break]

"There." A set of mannequins had popped up, looking cushiony and soft. Perfect to tear through, but one needed to be sure their Pokemon wouldn't be trapped in the cotton. "Slash it." [break][break]

Still unsure of the whole serious nature of the sport, Dain tore through the softer obstacles like a whirlwind...a very happy one. [break][break]

TkCz3KyO + 60

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: COURSE (ATTACK) // ROLL TOTAL: 1095 // POST COUNT: 11 (1/4)

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 1:03:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","irisThread"]wood shifts to stone; thankfully, her chesnaught adapts well and shatters the boulder ahead with little difficulty. as it charges forward, it sweeps away the debris for iris' sake. the girl only huffs: a half-hearted show of gratefulness.
[break][break]
briefly, she checks on the status of her teammates before pressing on.
[break][break]
PWKz827Y+ 60

BELLY DRUM (+6)

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]total 1232

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 21:15:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Cutting through the wooden Zangoose cut-outs had proven easier than Nagato had anticipated with his Dual Chop. The reptile weaved its way through a shower of splinters and debris of its own making before proceeding ahead. Remiel still did his best to keep up, in the meantime.

The next obstacle in their way appeared a bamboo grove that was far too thick to simply push through. Remiel didn't even have to say a word as his shiny Sceptile readied a leaf blade from its arm like a whip. With great power and agility, it whipped it across and sliced the first row of bamboo down.

ATK +6 MAX

roll + attack modifier

|nJXSJmz
+ 60

total — 1335/2000
post count — 13
@iris , ,

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 19:27:54 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Selena and Kurma were finally contented, launching a formidable tackle from SKULL BASH, destroying a few more dummy tyranitars on their way.

The Kalosian leaped towards the blastoise’s back as they rushed through the course some more, with boosted speed and power, passing through more obstacles of bamboo groves.

fDEvEmoh +60

ooc: break the targets (atk); total rolls: 1441/2000; 14 posts
BLASTOISE uses SKULL BASH. (+6 ATK, SP. ATK, SPD)
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 19:37:27 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida didn't even need to order Dain anymore. There was no point to any Sword Dances, and he got the point of this sport perfectly. Slash and attack everything in sight. [break][break]

So when an army of fake Beedrill popped out of the floor, Kaida simply rushed through as Fury Cutter decimated their numbers. She'd have to think about how to use Dain in battle after this. [break][break]

K9SzvMu| + 60

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: COURSE (ATTACK) // ROLL TOTAL: 1533 // POST COUNT: 15 (1/4)

template by kay