he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Shocking Encounters
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 20:41:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Like any other mission Razz had arrived bright and early, sun was still rising as he arrived at the abandoned power plant. To his surprise there seemed to still be people here. He had heard that people were protesting, however this job has been posted by the league for awhile now so he had figured that they would have left. The crowd must have been passionate about this, and part of him wasn't the biggest fan but advancement was a thing, and if he had a say in peacefully moving the pokemon he would do so. Thankfully though the crowd was small and easy to deal with with mostly thanks to Sabrina and Salem as they were with him and his brother in Rocket so they had grown accustomed to using their abilities on people. Though now Razz always made sure it was strictly non-violent usage as they used PSYCHIC to move the people who tried to get in their way. [break][break]

Once inside he was hoping people would no longer be an issue as he used a pokeball to capture a Magnemite. Razz figuring it would be easier to move these pokemon to another location that electric pokemon flourished rather than being here. Though during the fight with the little magnetic pokemon he did notice a figure in the dark as he took out his flashlight and pointed it in the direction he saw someone. As far as he was aware he should be the only person there, "Unless you have authorization to be here I would suggest you leave," he called out trying to sound authoritative.

[break][break]
    [/b] Pruning the Power Plant Mission [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
    he / him / his
    thirty eight
    october 29
    Hammerlocke, Galar
    gay
    n/a
    ex-beast
    History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
    awards
    789 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @valerio
    Valerio Dachev
    Shocking Encounters
    POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 10:42:11 GMT
    Valerio Dachev Avatar

“I’m not sure you have either,” Valerio emerged from the shadows, his dragapult followed suit. He was not a preservist himself, so the thought of moving pokémons inhabiting the old powerplant was not much of a problem except when it involved politics and league intervention. “I believe Mauville doesn’t have a gym leader, so what are you still doing here?”

Other wild pokémons stood beneath him and the faint light from their bodies’ electric charges outlined the man’s face—to Valerio’s surprise—a ghost from his past. The rocket elite took a step back and Darty sensed the tension between his trainer and the other person, readying missles from its head. But he knew he could not act careless.

He was quick to halt Darty from doing the obvious, and he strode forward with open arms. “Isn’t this a surprise, my man?”

ooc: pruning the power plant mission
    close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,205 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Shocking Encounters
    POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 0:10:50 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

The young man stood his ground as the unknown figured answered him and came out of his hiding spot. This was no normal interaction, he was hired for a job and he intended to do it. Only thing he wished for at the moment were for the wild pokemon behind the man to lower their lights so he could get a proper look. "The gym leader might be gone but the plans for expansion are still a thing," was his simple reply tilting his head slightly as he was sure he's heard this voice before. The lights from the wild pokemon faded enough that his own flashlight was able to give more detail to the shadow which caused Razz to freeze. [break][break]

A number of thoughts going through his head, and while the man in front of him wasn't really someone he was scared of it was the shared history that made him panic lightly. If memory served right this man was loyal to Rocket so to see him now, not behind bars like so many should be did cause him light panic. Though there were probably plenty of Ex-rockets like himself in hiding just to escape that fate, "Captain Dachev?" he questioned back kicking himself for the old habit of how to address superior members. Thankfully though no one was around to hear any of this, "Didn't think I'd see anyone from the old days, especially here," he gestured to the building around them, "Still trying to cause trouble?" he found himself questioning as he waved at his Meowstic who were on guard to stand down, for now.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
      he / him / his
      thirty eight
      october 29
      Hammerlocke, Galar
      gay
      n/a
      ex-beast
      awards
      789 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @valerio
      Valerio Dachev
      Shocking Encounters
      POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 19:32:32 GMT
      Valerio Dachev Avatar

Valerio chuckled hearing the word ‘captain.’ But deep down, he thought ‘master’ or ‘sensei’ would suffice. Razz appeared confused and perplexed, a delight for the rocket elite but a warning to be careful of his words.

He laughed again, dismissing the man’s accusation, “What troubles?”

The pokémons who were still standing behind him relaxed for a bit, seeing both trainers get acquainted. Darty kept eye on them, making sure they would not do anything stupid or compromising to their situation.

Valerio took a few more steps closer to Razz, hoping to close in the gap that was keeping them apart. “It looks like you’re quite surprised I’m here. It’s been what, two-three years since? A lot of thinfs happened in Johto.”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,205 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      Shocking Encounters
      POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 11:24:51 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

"Well you're in an abandoned power plant to which the league is hiring trainers to move the pokemon inside" he gestures about the building around them when asked about 'what trouble,' "seems like edging on trouble to me, unless you're a hired trainer too?" Razz tried to keep light of the situation for 1) he didn't hate the man but the more important number 2) despite the rumors of Rocket being gone Razz's gut told him otherwise so maybe he could learn something here. Couldn't do that though if he came off as an enemy or a threat. [break][break]

He allowed the other to come closer for now, knowing that if needed the Meowstic would defend him if there was trouble. Part of him wondered if he was being too paranoid like before on the docks but at the same time Razz was always one to be safe rather than sorry. "Yeah last I saw you I still had two eyes," he jokes in a dry tone obviously not a fan as he pointed to the headband that covered half his face, but he felt it important to mentioned curious to hear what others heard or knew as he continued his questions. "As for the surprise well last I check most old members are behind bars, but it seems like you got away Dachev, or do you go by something else now to cover up?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
        he / him / his
        thirty eight
        october 29
        Hammerlocke, Galar
        gay
        n/a
        ex-beast
        awards
        789 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @valerio
        Valerio Dachev
        Shocking Encounters
        POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 18:21:21 GMT
        Valerio Dachev Avatar

More laughter. It seemed like talking with Razz was a battle of wits: whoever revealed too much will be the loser in their own game. And Valerio was not ready to lose.

“I’ll tell you my secrets if you tell me yours first.”

His presence proved to be a useful distraction as more and more pokémons slipped away from their location, hopefully, without the other guy noticing. One by one, they urged their fellow spawns to hide in a safer place while Valerio kept the man busy in their own catching up.

Darty gave his trainer a reassuring look that he would watch over the pokémons and he should just continue doing what he needed to do. He was at an arms reach at Razz when he wrapped his right arm to his shoulders, his other than on the other pocket, and led to a different direction—back to the old powerplant’s entrance. “You know, these jobs don’t pay too much and very demanding. You need to find yourself something better, okay?”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,205 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        Shocking Encounters
        POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 8:55:42 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

Razz's eye narrows slightly at the older man's answer, seems like he figured out easily what he was going for. Though honestly he wasn't too surprised the man was an Elite, and most who worked their way up to that rank were rarely there by mistake. This wasn't a game he was going to win easily, possibly not without sacrifice though all the Ranger could think about was how, and what could be said. "And just what secrets would I have that would interest you?" was his eventual response in a slight way of offering to answer why the man wanted to know. Razz would want to hear the what first though. [break][break]

He tensed up as the other put his arm around him, now more uncomfortable than ever as they started heading the other way, it didn't take him long to figure out what the man was trying as Razz did make a move to push the other off him and get out of his grip. "These jobs pay well enough, I just want to clear out these pokemon and move them else where," he states the simplicity of the matter, "Only thing that seems taxing is people trying to stop me, which I don't see why you of all people would," while he spoke Salem kept an eye on them while Sabrina moved herself to keep following the pokemon, guard up as she didn't trust the dragon pokemon.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
          he / him / his
          thirty eight
          october 29
          Hammerlocke, Galar
          gay
          n/a
          ex-beast
          awards
          789 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @valerio
          Valerio Dachev
          Shocking Encounters
          POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 18:00:13 GMT
          Valerio Dachev Avatar
          [nospaces]
          [attr="class","runrun"]
          [attr="class","runrun2"]
          [attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
          shocking[break]encounters

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

valerio’s eyes winced at the other man’s accusation, convinced to commit to the role he was playing. “and why would i try to do that?” hands raised as if surrendering. “you’re not even sure if that’s what i’m doing here. i mean, you didn’t even asked me.”[break][break]

the tension made darty bolt towards his trainer’s direction, but valerio’s innate calmness soothed the dragon a bit. one of the meowstics tailed the escaping pokémons while the remaining few decided to keep close towards the dragapult.[break][break]

pruning a powerplant mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
          [googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
          [googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
          close tab

played by

King

he/him
          May 24
          Sootopolis City
          Uninterested
          Ranger
          Slateport Ranger Captain
          5'10 height
          5'10 height
          awards
          3,205 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @razz
          Razz Kingsman
          Shocking Encounters
          POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 3:41:04 GMT
          Razz Kingsman Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
          [break]
          +

For a moment the ranger wondered if he was being paranoid again like he was back on the dock a while back with other old members. If he was being to fast to accuse as he stared at the other trainer acting like the victim. The other part of him thinking it was fine to accuse as in the end they were all criminals at one point and why trust a criminal? It was terrible thinking as that meant he should never expect others to trust him, so he felt stuck in a dark loop. "Unless you're with the protesters who knows why? But I did ask if you were a hired trainer, and like this whole time you've been avoiding answering me," he comments back with crossed arms, Razz looking to the side at the sudden crowed feeling he was getting to see Salem move himself between the trainers and the ghost dragon, plus the few wild pokemon to seemed to follow the dragapult. [break][break]

"But here let me be more direct, why are you here Dachev? Cause while I could say 'hey can I buy you a drink while we catch up'" he spoke in a mock joy that was very uncharacteristic of him before going to a normal tone, "I do have a job I should be doing," Razz was quick to stop himself from seeing if the other would join him for capturing these pokemon to release later. As it did seem a way to be with the man longer to still try their game of who will let their secret loose first he worried for the wild pokemon. As he could recall old days where mass captures were done for them to become weapons later, and while Rocket may be gone there was still that worry in the back of his mind.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
            PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
            [/div]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
            he / him / his
            thirty eight
            october 29
            Hammerlocke, Galar
            gay
            n/a
            ex-beast
            awards
            789 posts
            part of
            TAG WITH @valerio
            Valerio Dachev
            Shocking Encounters
            POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 7:54:25 GMT
            Valerio Dachev Avatar
            [nospaces]
            [attr="class","runrun"]
            [attr="class","runrun2"]

valerio wanted to look shocked; he was liking this game. “well, for starters, i don’t even think i have to answer that.” he shifted to his dragapult, crouched down to play with the pokémons below the dragon. “second, that doesn't mean i’ll go and stop you. stop being so paranoid, man.”[break][break]

he stood again and faced razz, his hands on his pocket. “but i share these little guys’ sentiments. this has been their home for years now. you can’t just take it away from them because you can. at least include them in your plans, right?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
            [newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
            close tab

played by

King

he/him
            May 24
            Sootopolis City
            Uninterested
            Ranger
            Slateport Ranger Captain
            5'10 height
            5'10 height
            awards
            3,205 posts
            part of
            TAG WITH @razz
            Razz Kingsman
            Shocking Encounters
            POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 20:13:13 GMT
            Razz Kingsman Avatar
            [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
            [break]
            +

Razz just took in a deep breath and sighed at the man's answer, "Right because you've answered so much already," he remarks with sarcasm but with that confirmation for sure the other was with them. He grimaces slightly about being called out about his paranoia. It was true to a degree but he still didn't appreciate being called out about it. Honestly though he felt he couldn't help it, too much was going on in the back of his head for him to not think something was up when seeing someone from the old days. Especially after his encounter near a month back. [break][break]

"Right it's not the best situation on the surface," he openly admits as he looked to the man and the pokemon he was playing with. "Look the city wants to expand and needs to reopen," he starts to try and explain not sure if any of this would work, "Whether it be them or the league they're going to continue to send trainers here plenty I'm sure that'll just capture and want to use you how they want. I just want to move as many of you as I am able to a new location. This way you're not interrupted by more coming," he is addressing the pokemon now, a large part hoping that they would listen.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
              PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
              [/div]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
              he / him / his
              thirty eight
              october 29
              Hammerlocke, Galar
              gay
              n/a
              ex-beast
              awards
              789 posts
              part of
              TAG WITH @valerio
              Valerio Dachev
              Shocking Encounters
              POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 19:43:09 GMT
              Valerio Dachev Avatar
              [nospaces]
              [attr="class","runrun"]
              [attr="class","runrun2"]

the pokémons did not look convinced but it was not as if they had a choice. dragapult growled at razz but valerio glared at darty to control himself. “darty said you did not give them much of a choice.” he crouched, lending his hands to calm the few looking lost and disgruntled. “there’s more to than just bringing them to another location even when they don’t want to. i hope you consider that.”[break][break]

valerio got up, shifted to razz’s view and called back dragapult. he was surprised himself he thought his words were convincing, but then again he only thought the league was a scam and that did not need any convincing. “i hope you believed what you’re doing is right.” he walked pass through him, stopping a few feet after towards the exit of the old powerplant. “but i guess this answers your questions. our training’s over. till we meet again.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
              May 24
              Sootopolis City
              Uninterested
              Ranger
              Slateport Ranger Captain
              5'10 height
              5'10 height
              awards
              3,205 posts
              part of
              TAG WITH @razz
              Razz Kingsman
              Shocking Encounters
              POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 1:59:52 GMT
              Razz Kingsman Avatar
              [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
              [break]
              +

He wasn't too surprised about the pokemon's reaction, looking up at the dragon as it growled at him. Yeah he was sure he messed up but he did listen to the older man and considered his words. They made sense, and it wasn't the type of advise he figured he get from the man and made him reconsider a bit on how to continue this. He was still determined but tried to think of different methods as he crossed his arms over his chest in thought as Dachev recalled his dragon. [break][break]

"Of course its right," he can't help but reply. In his mind so much of his life has been nothing but crime so surly jobs by the league meant they were right. Or at least by law they were fine, something hes come to convince himself since his leaving, "though you've made me realize I should at least change my approach to it," he doesn't bother to try to stop the man from leaving. Thought he does turn with a bit of confusion on his face but he doesn't think of anything to say until after the man leaves. [break][break]

"What do you think he meant by training?" he ended up asking Salem who shrugged once again that feeling of paranoia crawling up again. He was going to have to catch up with Sabrina and start rethinking his time in the factory, but continued with all intention to finish the job.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
                PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
                [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
                he/him
                October 13
                GONGAGA
                gongaga-romantic
                gongager
                gongago
                me?
                gongaga
                808 height
                808 height
                WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
                awards
                38,720 posts
                shiv DOLLARS
                part of
                TAG WITH @shiv
                shiv
                Shocking Encounters
                POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 5:48:17 GMT
                shiv Avatar
                [nospaces]
                [attr="class","TRAINER"]
                [attr="class","omaccepted"]
                [attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
                [attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: