august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 19:56:50 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
Sénon Game Avatar

You haven't replied to a post here in two years

because i dm them, . hehe.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:22:59 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
where is my x katherine blind date/weird dinner after a trip to the distortion world
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 23:53:22 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
where is my x katherine blind date/weird dinner after a trip to the distortion world

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 18:47:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle lopez Avatar
&

i want a battle where mateo rides his dragonite and kyle goes

i still want this
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 20:17:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle lopez Avatar
&

i want a battle where mateo rides his dragonite and kyle goes

i still want this

updated for relevancy.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:09:02 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #ECD643; --oblivBorder: #DEA02C;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

battle of beliefs

i love how mateo and valerio both have dragons as main themes of their character but of different backstories and beliefs. where mateo is trained to take care of the dragons, valerio is trained to slay dragons. as part of the dachev sem'ya, his story goes down to thousands of years as the protectors of the galarian realm against the great dragon of the prophecy. i actually want these two to actually meet, settle their differences with a match or a dragon race or something,but found no opportunity yet.[break][break]

and i really like the idea of how you use trigedasleng as the dragon tongue KLSDHAKGUDA (coz i love the 100!!!) and i figure valerio can maybe use it too (although not as fluent as him, maybe).

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:19:24 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #ECD643; --oblivBorder: #DEA02C;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

battle of beliefs

i love how mateo and valerio both have dragons as main themes of their character but of different backstories and beliefs. where mateo is trained to take care of the dragons, valerio is trained to slay dragons. as part of the dachev sem'ya, his story goes down to thousands of years as the protectors of the galarian realm against the great dragon of the prophecy. i actually want these two to actually meet, settle their differences with a match or a dragon race or something,but found no opportunity yet.[break][break]

and i really like the idea of how you use trigedasleng as the dragon tongue KLSDHAKGUDA (coz i love the 100!!!) and i figure valerio can maybe use it too (although not as fluent as him, maybe).

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 17:39:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
EVA & MATEO

I am ALL ABOUT this dragon racing for Eva. It sounds dangerous and adrenaline pumping and right up her alley. She hasn't tried it yet but she would be ecstatic to try it and probably get hooked. So I would love for Mateo to maybe introduce her to it? She doesn't have a dragon to race (yet) but I'll work on it! And if Mateo ever needs a vet to peek at his dragons if any of them are acting funny, Dr. Eva is your gal!

Feel free to hit me up on discord for further plotting!

Eva update: She has a dragon, and she's ready to RACE
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 5:08:01 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

mila x [break][break]

we talked about this a bit when you posted on my plotter a while ago, but i'm still down for plottage between the two of them! i think that it would be fun if she could be his designer, for the sygna suits but also if he wants to do any modeling or things like that as well.

[break][break] also, i think she would be super interested in him knowing how to speak dragon and would love it if he taught her how!

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]