Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Promenade of Roses [Mini-Event]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:51:17 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Sealing Nothing

PINK ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]
post summary: Doug bonds with Greyson over the fact that he once called him out while he was saying stupid shit. Respect for those #keepingitreal. Someone's gotta control me Doug whenever he's made to say stupid shit by my dumbass talking stupid shit.
character redeeming reward?:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:54:13 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]
post summary: Doug indulges in the greatest, if most dangerous and addictive of pleasures: Vengeance. Directly approaching his mark, he let's Dorian Westcliff know that he's a man marked for death, and promises to let him know exactly who his killer is before doing the deed.
character redeeming reward?:

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 13:06:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar

FROM THE DEAD

RED ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: after discussing building a new life, a new home, summer repeats her love for casey. she never stopped loving him, and she will always love him. [break]character redeeming reward?:

PLANE OF EUTHYMIA

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: summer and sam have a discussion about knox's ex-boyfriend, ollie, where summer reveals the dirty little secrets that knox refuses to tell sam... [break]character redeeming reward?:

TWO RICH KIDS BURNING A KITCHEN DOWN

PEACH ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: summer and mars burn their chocolates and give up on making them... of course, they opt for a shared hobby in a hot tub and some interesting substances to relax [break]character redeeming reward?:

A DAY'S WORK

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: summer decides that elisabeth fiorelli really isn't that bad and perhaps they are more similar than she thought. perhaps they had an everlasting friendship blooming. [break]character redeeming reward?:

MATCHING HEADBANDS

PINK ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: summer never got a childhood of fair fun or joy. she appreciated barnaby coming along with her and showing her how to be a child, even if her stole her money in the process. [break]character redeeming reward?:

RICH GET RICHER

BLUE ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: after escaping a potential break in, remiel and summer find themselves trapped in an icy illusion by the mysterious goetia... and summer wonders how they are going to escape. [break]character redeeming reward?:

ICE COLD

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: drinking and intelligent conversation. what more could be enjoyed? [break]character redeeming reward?:

THE END

BLACK ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: summer commits patricide to save her brother. and herself. [break]character redeeming reward?:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:46:03 GMT
shiv Avatar

MEMBER-LED EVENT CONCLUDED

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PROMENADE OF ROSES has concluded! Thank you to SCARLET for conceptualizing, writing, and running this event. Due to the amount of work and consistent presence the player has demonstrated while conducting this activity, 's account has been awarded 100 PD.