FERNANDO SILPH
Promenade of Roses [Mini-Event]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 7:12:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ROUNTINE

RED ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]
post summary:

when discussing his eventual passing, fernando reveals that he already has plans for his succession. a good portion of his assets will be circulated as needed. those he loves will be adequately cared for.

which means financially, cait will never have to worry for the rest of her and her children’s lifetime.[break]

NADIR

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

post summary:

a decisive argument between what was supposed to be hoenn’s upcoming power couple shows just how fragile bonds can be. it dissolves amidst hurtful words and spiteful insults. when illeana oversteps her bounds, fernando dig his knife in deep.

blames her for the death of the only person who could mend her bleeding heart. with it, he crushes whatever hope she that it wasn’t her fault. that she couldn’t do more.

that she’s done nothing wrong.[break]

DISCHARGE

PEACH ROSE PROMPT

post summary:
ask anyone who claims to know fernando what his passion is. what’s his main hobby? the answer is almost always ‘work’. it’s what he’s good at. it’s what he knows. it’s what he’s passionate about even if for all the wrong reasons.

despite being a bit rough around the edges, he shares this passion even now. behind the rough exterior is someone looking to instill his teachings through tough love and casual insults. [break]

R&R

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

post summary:

although dahlia and fernando have worked together for years, rarely do we get a glimpse at their actual dynamic. while on vacation, the two spend a moment in the sauna, conversing. there, they get personal as they learn more about one another.

when asked if he would ever take her title, fernando admits he cannot. he lacks the one trait that she will always hold over him.[break]

DAUNTLESS

PINK ROSE PROMPT

post summary:

fernando appreciates what he perceives to either be quick wittedness or due diligence from xander. while all of fernando’s non-traditional challenges are posted publicly, no one has attempted to counter his main strategy for duos.

oocly, xander is the first to do so. due to fernando’s tenure, it’s implied that other npcs may have done so but due to the few are far between instances, this leaves a good impression on fernando. especially since he had high hopes considering xander’s association with .

SCORN

BLUE ROSE PROMPT

post summary:

fernando shares a secret he’s kept from his partner for almost half a year: that he’s traveled to another universe. while others may be aware he’s visited sea!hoenn, the way he reveals this implies he’s been to others as well.

this shows how drastic he considers the situation considering that he’s kept anya in the dark with most subjects. while he trusts her to a degree, he sees no point in keeping her well informed. her purpose is singular.

until now.[break]

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

post summary:

there are few experiences richer than body worship: to be revered and pampered, to be the sole adoration of someone’s devotion. lost in a fleeting moment of built up passion, fernando shows a side of him that few have ever seen.

it’s an experienced well contained. once they’re done, business resumes as normal. only loose memories and fading bite marks prove that it happened at all. but the fact that is has changes everything.[break]

SHEPHERD'S CRUX

BLACK ROSE PROMPT

post summary:

fernando shares with barnaby how he became a politician. naturally, the details of his backstory include the loss of his parents. with them out of the picture, fernando is finally able to fulfil their wish.

to become the head of silph co.[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 12:00:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA

RED ROSE PROMPT

post summary: This is the start of a beautiful relationship between the most unexpectedly perfect couple, Zev and Nenet. ♡[break]
character redeeming reward?:

A STARVING NOCTOWL FLIES AT SUNRISE

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Zev has just killed a man in front of Xiura, shattering her innocence about some of the darker dealings of Team Rocket.[break]

CUTTING OUT THE ROT

PEACH ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Zev shares in Aurelie's excitement about the combat knives she made for him. There are few things that he ever gets excited about, and well made weapons of murder are one of them.[break]

FALLING ASHES AND CAMERA FLASHES

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

post summary: While hiking in Jagged Pass, Zev saves Jack from a potentially fatal Rhyhorn attack. This entire outing — and especially protecting Jack — was done to earn the other man's trust and friendship, all for the sake of strengthening Zev's false persona as a normal person.[break]

AN ERRAND MOST FOWL

PINK ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Zev expresses his appreciation and admiration for Nomi twice: once for helping him remove the Pelipper that's causing a power outage at his bar, then again for her skill in crafting remarkable beer.[break]

A BACK ROOM PROPOSAL

BLUE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Zev reveals to the new Rocket admin, Martín del Mar, his real reason for being in Hoenn: he is on the trail of a missing man, a relative. Though Zev doesn't reveal the entire truth, the fact he shares any of it at all is an especially rare occurrence.[break]

HOWLING AT THE MOON

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Zev offers Beau and Jack a cocktail made from expensive whiskey to showcase the kind of high-quality liquor that Hoenn has to offer.[break]

AN EXERCISE IN FATALITY

BLACK ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Zev watches Henry murder a Pokémon for science with the callous indifference of a man who regards other living beings as mere tools, amusements, or obstacles to destroy.[break]

COMPLETIONIST REWARD

ALL ROSES OBTAINED

Redeeming x1 Salac Berry, x1 Light of Ruin
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 2:47:04 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

SIREN'S CALL

PINK ROSE - symbol of grace, sweetness, and appreciation

Recipient: [break]
Post Summary: In which Mars joins Serena for one of her streams, with the intention of doing some live karaoke together. For the most part, this is something he agreed to because he thought it would be fun and because he wanted to help a friend out, but as Serena begins to set up everything for her stream, he finds himself thinking of how passionate she is about her work and how much care she always puts into it. These are the sort of qualities Mars always admires about people, and Serena is no exception to that.

Mars is a character who is generally extremely critical of people, but because he is, he’s also likely to notice things he does respect about them. In Serena’s case, that much is clear, and I’m really glad I got a chance to write how much he admires her commitment to her job as a streamer, even if streaming itself may not often be something of his particular interest. I adore little details like those, and I love how much they show about the friendship between both characters. This thread has been super fun to write, and I’m so glad to have Arti as an RP partner ♡ ILY

Character redeeming reward?:

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 20:43:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

ATROPINE

BLACK ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: Eva attempts to save the life of 's Relicanth. She is unsuccessful, and the pokemon dies =( [break]character redeeming reward?:

YOU UP?

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: and enjoy some fine wine and a hot tub in Toni's fancy new apartment [break]character redeeming reward?:

I'M SOMETHING OF A SCIENTIST MYSELF

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break]post summary: meets and a new friendship starts to bubble as they get to know each other while they hike Mt. Pyre[break]character redeeming reward?:
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 14:38:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

flow

PEACH ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Basically put—both Alex and Mars are in agreement over something:

Not all Pokémon were blessed to have a certain aesthetic associated with their type. Seismitoad being one of those poor, unfortunate souls!

(So much shade thrown at Seismitoad, no expense spared—the shared passion for sharing their mutual disgust for some unfortunate Pokémon not being blessed in the looks department is very evident!)[break]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 6:07:13 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar

GHOST TOWN

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

post summary: all in all, both leonidas and marisol happen to meet on a rare day off on both of their ends. like any other friends, and they have a friendly chat with one another, with a couple, jesting jabs about cramming and being a busybody able to be made between them in good, friendly fun. ...unless?[break]

HOMECOMING

BLACK ROSE PROMPT

post summary: after beginning to catch up in lieu of a long awaited reunion, both daphne and leonidas begin to lightly talk about and his passing, and also touch on the stress and grief that affected daphne in the aftermath of everything that came after the fact. while listening to her, leo expresses both his sympathies and reassurance in attempt to boost his sister's morale before their conversation takes a lighter turn again.[break]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 6:28:24 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

JUST VIBING

RED ROSE PROMPT

recipient: [break][break]
post summary: marii's been set up on a blind date, which she minds, a lot. she's not good at expressing herself; on the other hand, her partner at the date is very much expressing his own interest, which makes her a little uncomfortable. and he's flirting with her. oh god please set her free. [break][break]

REASSURANCE

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: mari and asahiko recognize one another from the past, and asahiko's asking her about what happened to her (aka. how her innocence from the past died, and how that naivety was shattered). [break][break]

NERD

PEACH ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Mari and Ryan nerd out on science fiction and writing, starting with how Mari's actually trying to figure out how systems in a fiction book could translate into reality. She's only a little bit of a nerd.[break][break]

GHOST TOWN

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

post summary: a friendly chat and banter with someone who she considers an acquaintance, solely because the idea of him being a friend is baffling to her. but she's getting there, slowly but surely starting to recognize him as a friend. maybe. who knows.[break][break]

:FUEPOG: :CMERE:

PINK ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Mari's only working, having a nice chat with one of her patients who came in after a mission. What she didn't expect was for a man to start lecturing her like a dad and, though she's a little bit annoyed, she's grateful for the concern all the same. It's a shame that she just won't show it on her face, or in her words. [break][break]

THROW IT BACK

BLUE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: someone's trying to force mari to dance, she doesn't dance, she's never danced before. oh no.[break][break]

MORENDO

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Dante and Mari catch up after a good, good long while of not contacting one another. The only issue is that the two of them come across a music store, and now Mari's being made to play piano again, after so long. He's gonna be buying that piano for her, just you wait.[break][break]

CATCH UP

BLACK ROSE PROMPT

post summary: two ghost trainers in a grave yard, what can possibly go wrong? [break][break]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,314 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 6:40:11 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

COORDINATOR IN THE MAKING

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Isaac has to admit, this one hurts for him. As much as he has high hopes for Asher based on his current performances, these hopes are also somewhat of a proxy. Throughout this entire conversation, he can't help but be reminded of the brother he failed to be there for. Does this help him identify with Asher's struggles, and therefore make the young coordinator's dream resonate all the more with Isaac? Or is his attempt at lending Asher support simply him trying to make up for the support and hope he couldn't give when it mattered most? Frankly, Isaac's afraid of asking himself which is more true. [break]
"Here's to your first contest, kid. I bet once you get there, the crowd's gonna be throwing you a lot more than this first one. But its a start"[break]

BEESWAX

PEACH ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Isaac felt Ceri's passion, alright. He felt it so bad that it physically hurt. No, not like that. Her passion for science! It's a major facet of what drives her, and hell, Isaac'd be lying if he didn't find her sheer enthisiasm for it kinda charming. Even if it came at his expense. Here, he actively partook in such passions, being her test subject for measuring Combee aggression in the face of the recent swarms. He also participated by accident by not realizing a bee had stung him right in the bee-hind until their walk home was nearly over. [break]
"No filling this one up with biotoxins, y'hear? Or, do, if that's what'd make you happiest. You may get real weird about poisons, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't rubbing off on me. Shine on, you crazy, toxic diamond."[break]

ISAAC AND THE TERRIBLE. HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Isaac's luck may have been even worse than usual in this Absol hunt, but when it comes to meeting a friend he'd never forget his luck couldn't be better. Him and Cygne bonded incredibly quickly over their shared strings of poor luck, general goofy and optimistic demeanors, and surprisingly deep wells of empathy. It's to the point where they've quickly gone from total strangers to fast friends, and all because she happened to see him faceplant after tripping on nothing. Totally worth it. [break]
"I don't care if the Absols think we're walking disaster areas. I met you, so all that bad luck's worth it in my books. Don't forget me when you hit that big directing break!"[break]

DONUT DONATIONS

BLUE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: What could be a more defining new experience for Isaac than his first steps taken on the road of a nasty crimeboy? While Zilla gave him the first push towards Team Rocket, it was Mint who welcomed him at the entryway of the door. Unlike what Isaac was expecting, Mint has actually been nothing but supportive and helpful, the two cooperating to steer their mission into quite the promising direction. Who knows? Were it not for Rocket's #1 errand boy, Isaac might have been all too ready to turn his back on this new path. [break]
"I guess in some weird way, you're the reason I'm still here. Thanks for making sure I didn't regret that decision. And, hey. It totally matches your hair."[break]

ROCKET X SLUMBER PARTY

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: High art. Exemplary singing performances. Dinner with a show. All this, and more, was present at Sootopolis' premiere slumber party. Okay, so none of this was high art for our tired party planners, Gerald and Isaac. However, they sure worked their asses off to provide it to a chaotic horde of children! Besides, it gave Isaac a chance to indulge in the love of theatrics he'd long since buried away. How can you get more cultured than being a singer, a model, a gym leader, and an actor all in a single thread? And Isaac'd never know what it's like without Gerald. [break]
"10 out of 10, would have your back in the trenches again. But can we pick an easier mission next time? Even getting jumped by some weird Mew-man was easier than this!"[break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 14:56:16 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

interviewing a Ranger

PURPLE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Andrea comes a-running with some information that Lars takes great interest in—the events of the Tiered Tea Room. Since he’s apparently one of the targets (as the assassins target known Avatars) he’s here to get information.

All while indulging in some very delicious junk food. Look, there is no fries shortage in Hoenn (at least not yet) so he is having the single biggest order of fries, accompanied by an equally-delicious looking plate of spaghetti Bolognese with the biggest meat ball he can rip into shreds.

Yes, the food doesn’t go together. But does he care? No.

Because they’re here to eat![break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 16:36:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

bugs

PINK ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Just how can one have the patience, the fortitude, and the cash to try and catch one of every single Pokémon that exists? Lars is in deep awe (and appreciation) of the insanity that Matias is in (which is trying to get a literal living ‘dex of every single existing Pokémon that’s not a Legendary or a Mythical).[break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 5:27:49 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar

im all lost in the supermarket

RED ROSE PROMPT

post summary: andres is still very gay for his childhood bully and grabs hi ma sack of apples to impress his pokemon for that sweet sweet family in. [break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 17:21:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar

ISAAC AND THE THNGVBD

PEAECH ROSE PROMPT

post summary: these two really hit it off. they're both huge dorks who suffer unnecessarily. They both like movies, and acting, and Isaac has a motorcycle already but Cyg is going to make him a new one (shh, it's a secret)[break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 17:00:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

hey look ma I made it

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: So many people coming into Hoenn right at the time the meteor is about to literally slam dunk the entire region—

While Lars is so fucking tempted to shatter Howl’s innocence about everything dark that happens around the region, he decides not to. At least, not yet anyway—

There are some things that are, unfortunately, best experienced first-hand, and so he hopes to keep Howl’s ‘purity’ about weird-ass shit as untainted as possible.

Well, as much as he can considering how much Hoenn is a hot bed of all the strange-ass shit happening on the norm every other day. We all live and learn![break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 23:53:35 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar

HIGH, HIGH HOPES

WHITE ROSE PROMPT

post summary: Lars and Memo reconvene after the Littleroot Fire to talk about their hopes for the future, and also do a bit of slamming on Dahlia's lovely genocide plan; they both have the desire to change that plan, at whatever the cost. [break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
610 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 3:05:10 GMT
onyx straub Avatar

I'M ALL LOST IN THE SUPERMARKET

YELLOW ROSE PROMPT

post summary: new beginnings, a new start, a new take on an old relationship, and the stunning realization that, maybe, you didn't hate this kid all along-- maybe you just wanted to bone him. [break]