awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 3:34:22 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey was never one to work hard, unless pushed to, by his own neuroses. So that day on the sub, he just sent out a ping asking for people to come hang out. To push their problems of today onto the them of tomorrow. Casey wore all of his jewelry and some track-pants with shoplifter-worthy pockets, but he was shirtless.

They could discuss their plans, perhaps even peel off a restless grunt if anyone needed an extra set of hands. But right now, it was time to kick it. Casey had a 25 pound melon, carved and cubed occupying a table, and a water filter with a spigot. If anyone wanted anything more risqué they’d have to ask.

He stood there on his hands and shoulders, balancing his weight so his body made a perfect straight line. He started to do push-ups from this position as he waited. His fish fin and scale tattoos warped as his arms bowed and flexed. Eyes fixed on the door. On his back, a Red Gyarados could be found.

Casey’s eyes widened as someone walked in. “Hey! What’s new with you, bud?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,598 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 15:52:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Hungry." Was the quick, and a little sharp, answer.

Since waking up, Chu-e had been staying in the infirmary on the sub. While he had a mostly clean bill of health it wasn't quite safe to release him home yet. He still got tired very easily and was having trouble regaining some fine motor skills, like using forks and writing. The gnawing echo was still there, a vibrant nothing in his chest, but it was easier to ignore.

This was his first time wandering farther than his room. Chu-e actually had no idea what was doing or up to. It was just right place at the right time.

His hair was a little greasy, pulled back into a loose ponytail. It was a lot longer than before, hanging down his back. The outfit he had been given was just a basic gray sweatshirt and pants combo; they fit poorly over his thin frame like all hospital attire tended to do. Sticky grip socks hung loose at his ankles.

So, Chu-e began munching on those little watermelon cubes like he owned the place; just using his fingers to try and pinch them between his still trembling grip. Not antisocial, just busy.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,204 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 4:21:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

they all needed a break. after the events of a darkest day, morale had been low. it was to be expected — the amount of loss that they had all suffered, on both a personal and an organizational level, was unsurmountable.

[break][break] when he receives the text, jayden is just stepping out of his office when he receives it. blinking, he's quick to reach out to and too, to see if either are coming.

[break][break] through the paperwork, jayden had heard about . still, the two had not met officially in their rocket personas — and jayden wondered if the redhead would be surprised to see him.

[break][break] as he heads over to the meeting spot, he sees the boney form of — his throat tightens inexplicably. it was still alarming with all that had happened — all that had said to him — that the former underboss would still be alive.

[break][break] jayden hadn't spoken with him yet. he hadn't known what to say.

[break][break] he follows the other into the room, blinking as he spots doing... push-ups on the ground? "hard at work as always," he says, expression looking wry. "good job." it's unclear if jayden is referencing the 25-pound watermelon, the meeting, or his childhood friend.

[break][break] something like nerves thrum in his veins as he seats himself next to , reaching for the watermelon cubes in turn. after a probably too lengthy pause, he says, "how are you feeling?"

[break][break] his umbreon - lada - walks behind him and looks up at the former underboss in earnest, wondering if she'll be able to beg food from him. from what she remembers... he's more likely than her own trainer.

[attr="class","ooc"] @rocket party!!! [break]
+ interacting with chu-e and casey, trying to eat some watermelon??

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { margin-top:-30px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
yuck!
now you got me blushin'
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,688 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 6:40:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint had been nearby, actually. The ping his phone gives off made him jump to hit feet in a panic. He'd been sitting quietly for the past 20 minutes in the field of the aftermath of Necrozma's rampage, zoning out. He hadn't been exactly searching for crystals or checking for trespassers. More so just...sitting. Mourning, grieving. That sort of thing. It wasn't loud or messy, actions that he only really allowed himself in the privacy of his own home. It'd been quiet, melancholic. Gelatto had never been meant for the Rocket type of life. [break][break]

And if he wanted to be a better asset to them, then perhaps his loyalty to Gelatto was also a hindrance. That's a logical assumption, considering in his work pokemon could come and go as easily as they had during the Darkest Day. [break][break]

But it still aches. And he still needed time. He was still so soft. [break][break]

And yet, the invitation to the little HR get together is not unwanted. Mint took a moment to gather his bearing plaster on a smile before replying enthusiastically. He wanted to be near people, and drown out thoughts that made him sad or think hard on his life choices. [break][break]

He found his way easily now, used to wandering around the sub. The promise of free food and fine company draw him in and he greeted the room with bright as usual smile, nothing to see here. "Hey guys! I heard there was snacks?" he announced, waving at . He's quick to greet everyone before making a beeline to noting he's up and around despite his hospital stay. "Gods, are you on your walkies now, boss man?" he asked excitedly, attempting to steal some of Chu-e's watermelon from him before nodding at . "Surprised you're not too busy for this." he teased.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc lkets GOOOOOOOO

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/fe/e4/Be4iDvri_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 8:19:57 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Shirtless. Arms bowing and flexing as he put his entire body-weight on them. Casey then stopped, standing on his hands. He slowly turned to face and couldn’t believe his eyes. While no doubt a grown man, he looked like a boy in distress! His hands shook, but he was slowly able to eat, which he met with a grin. Second to water, eating fruit is the best way to stay hydrated. “Have at it! There’s more than enough for everyone! And it’ll be a pain in the ass to compost the leftovers while we’re underwater!”

He couldn’t help but emphatically talk at him. Not shout, but just act like he had nothing but good news he couldn’t wait to share.

. walking in led him to smile. He couldn’t help but remember the surprise at Jayden busting him during his heist, only to join in. Casey smiled, before eventually bowing his arms one last time. He then rolled over so he laid on the floor, on his back. The little joke led him to bite his lip and shake his head. Casey could be such a weird little boy about things. “I wanna be strong enough to protect everyone. That’s all there is to it.”

He then slowly worked his way up to a standing position, turning to face . Casey didn’t know him in the slightest, but he loved the attitude. “There is! On the table! I wish I brought more, but it was enough to haul a 25 pound melon and a water cooler in here. If you raid my room on the sub you might find some preworkout, maybe a bag of chips made of chickpeas or something.”

He then pointed to Jayden and grinned, stepping a little closer to Mint. “We knew eachother before Rocket. And… I’m still surprised, still grateful that he can make time for me.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,598 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 21:46:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Lada is right; even with his hunger, a cube of watermelon is flicked in the Umbreon's direction. Chu-e couldn't help but spoil 's pokemon. 's enthusiasm was as welcome as it was exhausting. Cramming another handful of watermelon in his mouth, Chu-e tried to lean on the other; expecting Mint to help hold him up.

"I'm tired." Was his answer to Jayden. Groaning, he shuffled over to a chair and flopped on his ass. "Eris told me I was out for, like, a year." A sigh. Then he nodded to . "What is all this, anyway? I just kind of found my way here on my... " He side eyed Mint with a raised brow. "'walkies.'"
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,204 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 5:19:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

out was one way of putting it.

[break][break] "enforcer polett told me you were dead."

[break][break] he swallows thickly, reaching over to pick a cube of watermelon and push it underneath his tongue. the watery sweet sensation was enough to distract him from the pain coiling in his belly. "i'm glad you're alive," he says, a quiet murmur, before his eyes flicker over to mint. something like bemusement flickers in his gaze.

[break][break] mint had a way of brightening up a room, didn't he?

[break][break] "i am busy," he says, thinking about the mounds of paperwork that was on his desk. he wondered how the other admins had done it, in addition to all of their other duties. "but never too busy to spend time with other rockets."

[break][break] he nods towards . "thanks for setting this up — but i agree. what's this for —" a pause, and then he adds, "and if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up here?"

[break][break] it's unclear whether he means here as in rocket, or the room proper.

[attr="class","ooc"] @rocket party!!! [break]
+ interacting with chu-e and casey, trying to eat some watermelon??

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { margin-top:-30px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,253 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghoul’s Night Out!!
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 7:05:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: