Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Outreach: Part 1 (Closed)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 22:28:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The matter of the Silent Icelands was bothering him. Following the battle of Littleroot, Thomas found himself crossing through the area, greeted by Pokemon trapped in icy tombs that would not melt.

He wanted to find a way to free those trapped souls.

During his visit to the Slateport Ranger Headquarters, Thomas finally had the opportunity to speak to Razz, one on one. He remembered that he was the Reshiram Avatar, a revelation from the Cloud that came with his outing as Yveltal's former Judge. Though this was no revelation to Razz, who kept the secret, after the Excursion.

Thomas would speak to the receptionist, to inform them that they wished to speak to Razz over an important issue.

tags:
notes: Taking place after Neoteric

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 2:23:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

With injuries high the medics has deemed him unfit for any real psychical work and so catching him in his office at Slateport was always the best bet. Outside his pokemon were helping train some of the Rangers while inside Razz had his head in the papers. Going over reports and files. Something he is sure most would fine dull and irritating but for the young Ranger? He preferred it. It felt like he could be on autopilot as he worked through problems rather than having to hurt himself or pokemon. [break][break]

That's when his receptionist contacts him with someone coming in to which Razz allows them to enter id the issues was important. Once Thomas had entered seeing his injuries which was the reason he cooped up in the Ranger building as well he might have noticed the flames at the corner of his office for his TRUTH TERRAIN to keep up. [break][break]

"Welcome Benoit, what brings you here?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 2:32:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Razz's injured state was the first thing Thomas took notice to. The second was the strange flames at the corners of the office. Though he wasn't familiar with the Truth Terrain, he wasn't here to deceive anyone.

"Head Ranger Kingsman, thank you for seeing me.", Thomas would greet him with a respectful bow. Despite severing ties with the League, he still remembered his manners.

"I've come to ask for your assistance. Though I realize my timing is awful.", he'd tell the Head Ranger. "I'm sure you're familiar with the situation at the Silent Icelands. Pokemon imprisoned in icy tombs that do not seem to melt, or break.", he'd continue, frowning as he remembered his own futile attempts to free one of these cryogenically imprisoned Pokemon.

"The reason I've come to you, specifically, is because of your special command over fire, your ties to Reshiram. I have to know if the fires of Gods can break the ice. Or has it already been tried?"

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 6:06:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Its not the worse," he comments because if he were actually busy he would out and about with things. Which those plans came later in order to test some rangers outside of Slateport. Razz finally puts his pen down as he looks to the other as he talks about the Silent Icelands. "I've heard some reports but not from someone who was there, can you describe it?" he questions figuring this was a chance to hear from it from the mudsdale's mouth. [break][break]

There seems to be some hesitation about the idea of calling Reshiram in for this. Eyes frown some in thought at the request, "No it hasn't been tried, so I'm not even sure if it would work, but what of the pokemon inside?" He admittedly doesn't want them hurt.

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 8:36:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That place is - disturbingly alien.", Thomas would begin, with pause. "It's an arctic snowscape that exists in defiance to Hoenn's natural geography. The Pokemon that exist, for the most part, are disturbingly aggressive.", he'd tell Razz. "And as I said before, the ice in the area does not melt, not even to Fire-type attacks."

"My Lucario managed to pick up the Auras of the entombed Pokemon. That is how I know they are alive.", he'd explain to Razz.

Ghosts could not be detected by Lucario's Aura Sense, and the dead obviously didn't possess any sort of Aura.

"And I realize it hasn't been tried before. That is why I want to try it, to see if it could be what can save those poor souls.", he'd tell Razz.

tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 3:47:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Still doesn't sound good with all these Pokemon being stuck in a prison to which who knows if they realize what's happening on the outside," he comments a shiver going down his own spin at the thought of such a prison. His chin goes into his hand with some though about what the other wanted to try. [Break][break]

"Are any of the Pokemon yours? he feels the need to ask. [Break][break]

"And how much confidence do you have that this might work?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 17:41:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That is what I'm afraid of - that they are somehow conscious and aware of what's going on. If they were unconscious, that's one thing. But to be trapped like that, and fully aware, that sounds like a living hell to me.", he'd reply to the Ranger.

"No, none of the imprisoned Pokemon belong to me.", he'd tell the Truthseeker.

The statement he made before would all but speak of his motivations for doing this. He truly didn't want them to endure that sort of hell.

"No, I can't say for sure if it'll do anything. Truth be told, I've been meaning to contact Lopez on the issue, given his command of Entei and Ho-Oh.", he'd confess. After this, he'd make it a point to track down , find out what he knows, and if he'd join in. "I'm going in blind, but I'm hoping that the fires of a God are what allows this ice to melt. If not, then I will not rest until I find a way to liberate those souls.", he'd confide in the Head Ranger.

tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 6:46:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Can't say I'm that comfortable with the idea of using Reshiram's flames on the Pokemon there," he comments as he leans back in his chair in some thought. "say there is the chance it works, or even 'works too well' and someone's Pokemon ends up burned alive because of how much had to be put behind it?"[break][break]

The younger man sighs as he rubs his forehead, "Or maybe I'm putting too much thought into it, but I would feel more comfortable if we could get to help as well" he comments seemingly more into the idea of it all despite his doubts.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 9:23:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"You make a good point.", Thomas would concede. "I know there are other ice formations in the area that also do not melt to conventional flame, or break. There is no life trapped within. I believe they would make for safe test subjects.", he would add.

"But I will certainly be contacting Lopez on the matter shortly. Do you have a preferred way of relaying updates?", he'd ask.

tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 5:56:35 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The Head Ranger gives the other a nod of approval, enjoying the fac t that they seemed to be on the same page for this whole situation. Plus the other benifit of being there is the chance that it worked and something did happen to the pokemon. Then the other's rejuvenating abilities could hopefully reverse it thus allowing them to go full force with hopefully little worry. [break][break]

"You're free to call here," the younger man says as he gets a card to write on as he puts on a slightly different number, before he pushes it forward from his desk for the other to have, "That number will call here, and if I'm not in the office will be directed to my work phone which I always keep on me, let me know if you can get on board, and even if you can't well," he huffs and sits back, "I'd still be willing to try"[break][break]

"Any other issues?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 16:40:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas is grateful to receive the number. "Thank you, very much.", Thomas told the man.

As he was asked if there were any other issues, Thomas frowned. Should he ask him about now? Or should he ask about her instead? He knew Lars would've been scrambling to find his cousin. So could he really put that on him as well? Maybe they could help each other?

"Just a personal matter.", he'd tell Razz reluctantly.

tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 5:45:24 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

There is a tilt of his head when the other admits to something bugging him. Rather than continue with his paperwork Razz decides to push it to the side and lean back to try and give the other full attention. The ranger trying to become more approachable so this was something he was trying one step at a time. [break][break]

"And what's that Benoit?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 0:52:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The more the conversation turns, the more hesitant Thomas is to go through with it. But he realizes it's already too late, and that Razz probably wouldn't let him back out of this now.

"A good friend of mine went missing before the events in the Ultra Sea.", he'd begin. "Her mom and brother were butchered by Rocket's Galar Branch, and she was out for revenge. Several months ago, she was brought to my ranch, where she got treatment for a gash to her midsection. I've been doing what I could to help her since.", he'd explain to the man.

"Her name is , a Baroness of Hammerlocke. And I understand that your resources are stretched thin, but if you hear anything about her, would you be able to let me know?", he'd ask.

tags:

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 5:51:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

While the new is disturbing Razz makes sure his expression keeps professional. He gives the other a nod as he makes a note of the name and to look into them at a later point as it might be a touchy subject to ask for details. Especially when their family seemed to have gone in such a way. "I'll be sure to try and look into it but I can't guarantee anything, aside from that just let me know when you're ready to try the defrosting," he tries to give the other something else to think about for the future in case things go south. [break][break]

"Have a good one Mr. Benoit"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 1:18:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: