Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 3:26:31 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The midnight hour had come and gone, and yet the woman at the dock remained standing there, awaiting a boat that she half-wondered if she wanted to arrive at all.[break][break]

Her blonde hair had been tucked away in her hood as she waited, doing her best to blend into the shadows with her all-black ensemble. The last thing she wanted was to be seen here by anyone, no matter their allegiance.[break][break]

Precious few Rockets were aware of these treasonous affairs. As for the League, there was no need to fan the flames of their suspicion any more than they already had.[break][break]

When the boat finally came into view, watery ripples stretching across the pitch black sea, Elisabeth frowned at the man who'd come to meet her here.[break][break]

"You're late," she said tersely, boarding the vessel with brisk steps that conveyed her impatience. "I hope you didn't encounter any trouble?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:00:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

disdain washes across him like lapping waves, each second spent out at sea feels akin to having his vitality sapped away more abundantly than PRIMAL ENERGY ever could. such is to be expected from the land titan's avatar. but as the boat finally approaches the docks, the feeling lessens, but never fades.[break][break]

yes, he is late, but for good reason.[break][break]

"it's nice to see you too."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, immediately approaching her ready to criticize.[break][break]

"you need to work on your disguise. is espionage not meant to be your strong suit? who dresses in all black and a hood?"[break][break]

without much thought, he reaches up to pull her hood back only to be surprised at the new (old) color of her hair.[break][break]

"the fuck?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:15:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

What was she supposed to say to him? 'How are you'? 'I miss you'? 'Pleasure committing treason with you'?[break][break]

Nothing felt normal about the context of their arrangement. Maybe that's why they fell into bickering so easily.[break][break]

"Do you see anyone here?" she snapped back, gesturing to the empty docks. "This is camouflage. Black blends into the shadows better."[break][break]

A slight roll of her green eyes preceded her attempt to walk past him, before the yank of her hood arrested her in place. Frowning up at him, she met his dumbstruck look with an unimpressed expression of her own.[break][break]

"What?" she demanded, crossing her arms. "Is there something on my face?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:47:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

bickering felt natural, similar to breathing at this point, and with it comes an odd sense of comfort, twisted and skewed and almost toxic but not quite. not while they're still playful and friendly.[break][break]

"exactly. camouflage for what? there's no one here but us."[break][break]

but that fades into the background in favor of a more pressing matter: her sudden change in appearance.[break][break]

"why is your hair blonde?"[break][break]

he steps closer, observing.[break][break]

"and why are your eyes green?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:51:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Rather than answer him directly, she scoffed lightly at him. "So what, then? You want me to get better at espionage, but I'm also expected to keep the same eye and hair color all the time?"[break][break]

He stepped closer, but she maneuvered herself just out of reach, leaning on the railing of the boat instead. Across from them, the water shimmered like black glass, deceptively calm.[break][break]

A foot tapped the floor restlessly, agitated and impatient.[break][break]

"I thought we were supposed to be sailing somewhere."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 5:04:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you're so defensive all the time. i was only asking."[break][break]

a chuckle accompanis his words as he forgoes his pursuit, leaving her to the safety of the railing of the boat. he shrugs a shoulder, offering another thought.[break][break]

"i like your hair like this."[break][break]

as for her agitated statement, he responds with a question of his own.[break][break]

"what happened after we parted ways?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 5:11:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She bit her tongue at his pointed commentary. Her shoulders hunched as she shrugged, reflecting the very defensive posture he'd accused her of having.[break][break]

"Me too," she said distantly, staring skyward. A finger absently wound itself around a curl of golden hair, as if part of her was trying to convince herself that change was still real. "I missed it, to be honest."[break][break]

His next question elicited a spell of silence, broken finally by another question of her own.[break][break]

"Don't you and your brother talk?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:41:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the spell of silence is accepted, as annoying as it is, and he waits for an answer he knows he won't like because for whatever reason, he has to push and push before getting what he wants.[break][break]

"you're avoiding the question."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue and does his best to lessen the severity of his tone.[break][break]

"i just want to know what happened."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:48:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

An elbow leisurely propped itself on the boat's side, and she tilted her head at him, golden hair spilling over her shoulder with the motion.[break][break]

"I tried to kill the longest-running member of the League's council," she said matter-of-factly, holding his stare with her own. Emerald eyes shone with a dispassionate coolness, refusing to give any visible emotion to her admission. " interfered, and I failed."[break][break]

She clicked her tongue in unknowing mimicry, the tension in how he held himself suggesting his immediate displeasure. She refused to acknowledge that, too.[break][break]

"Is that a satisfactory enough answer for you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:55:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it isn't satisfactory but it is a start.[break][break]

"why?"[break][break]

was singled out, as had told him in the thick of the INTERDREAM MIST, and she had made her intentions clear right from the start. he had just been too uncaring to peer behind the veil.[break][break]

now, however, he starts.[break][break]

"what did he do to you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 7:00:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The man was always so frustratingly direct.[break][break]

His dauntless inquiry earned the slightest crack in her unbothered facade, uncertainty reflected in the expressiveness of her large green eyes. It passed for but a moment, but it was moment enough to betray her silent discomfort.[break][break]

"I wasn't aware Rocket needed a reason to assassinate high-ranking League officials," she said, shying away from him to once more gaze up at the night sky. She stared intently at the sliver of moonlight overhead, as if looking for an answer drawn in the stars. "We took his eye already. Why not the rest of him?"[break][break]

A shiver traveled through her, and she pulled her jacket closer around herself.[break][break]

"Besides, he's an asshole."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 16:29:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she seeks sanctuary and answers in the stars and he seeks answers in the person before him, one he thinks he knows but often eludes him.[break][break]

"you say we but if that were true, he'd be dead."[break][break]

he presses further.[break][break]

"i know you were hunting him, elisabeth, and i know that killing him was your end goal—not rocket's, but yours—so please save me the effort of having to pry it out of you and just tell me."[break][break]

a pause, as though it would help coax it out of her.[break][break]

"what did he do to you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 18:15:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A furrow worried its way into her brow as she struggled to articulate an answer that would sate his curiosity. Fingertips began to drum at her sides, failing to distract her from the impossible situation she found herself in.[break][break]

She had reasons she could give, but would believe them?[break][break]

"He hurt someone I knew, and would have hurt me," maybe. It was true in a sense, but not true enough for him to believe. "I trusted him, and I shouldn't have," likewise existed in a state of true-and-not, but not definitively enough to satisfy him. "He scares me, because he reminds me of someone he shouldn't," was something she had trouble admitting even to herself.[break][break]

It didn't matter though, she realized finally. Matias's visible rage the day she'd first met him at Mt. Chimney, and then later at Mirage Island, suggested only one answer would appease him.[break][break]

"I suppose you always were the jealous type," she said at length, letting out a sigh. Winter had begun to creep its way towards Hoenn, and her breath exhaled in a puff of frosty air that vanished as quickly as it came. "If you want to accuse me of something, Matias, just say so."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:25:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

all of this and their boat has yet to depart. in fact, he has barely moved toward the controls of the boat. they stay afloat for now, drifting to and fro with the push and pull of the ocean, though somehow the boat manages to avoid hitting the edge of the dock.[break][break]

his eyebrow raises. the jealous type? him? he barks out a single laugh that drips in disdain because she's right.[break][break]

"i know you fucked him."[break][break]

and though he cares about that, clearly, given the anger that quickly rises, there is something else he wants to know.[break][break]

"do you love him?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 19:29:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No," she said simply, "I don't think I ever did." Her answer held a matter-of-factness, but a twinge of wistfulness, too. For whatever reason, his anger didn't warn her against elaborating further. "I was lonely, and he felt familiar. I think I just wanted to pretend to be someone else for awhile."[break][break]

They'd stalled here. The boat remained anchored in place until Matias's will would allow for it to move and shove off from the docks.[break][break]

"I don't think I meant anything to him, either. Men like that just enjoy the distraction people like me can give them."[break][break]

She'd stopped her fidgeting. When she turned to him, all of her was as perfectly still as the waters they found themselves in.[break][break]

"But he was someone different than I thought he was. So I ended it, before I could delude myself further." A pause. "Before he could hurt me, the way I know he would have."[break][break]

A strange relief filled her at confessing this aloud, as if she was looking for some kind of peace after that unsettling encounter with and in the depths of Mirage Island.[break][break]

As if she needed to remind herself what Tapu Fini had unlocked in him was a false him, to absolve herself of any guilt she might feel about that day.[break][break]

As if she needed to reassure herself that his behavior had been temporary.

[attr="class","pkmn"]