Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 18:49:00 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Their alliance might have been made on selfishness and mutual gain, but Matias had never hidden his true intentions from her. The scales between them were forever imbalanced: she wanted power from him, and all he wanted was to be wanted.[break][break]

She could feel that truth in the tender way his hand caressed her cheek. He believed he loved her, whether or not he actually did.[break][break]

But he didn't understand her enough to know how to love her. This version of her that she'd let him hold was just one small part of her, far less complicated and still shrouded in enough veils of secrecy to keep her interesting. Men only loved her when they didn't know her, she'd discovered.[break][break]

She had to become someone else to them to earn their adoration.[break][break]

The discomfiting vision of his mist-addled brother throwing himself before her and Tapu Fini briefly intruded in her mind's eye before she blinked it away as unimportant.[break][break]

If Matias wanted to believe this person was all that she was, why should she stop him?[break][break]

"Don't let go, then," she ordered him, and in the same breath, silenced his next words with a kiss.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 10:33:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

whether or not he's aware of it, his desire to be wanted stems from a past he has tried so hard to overcome. but it seems the more he tries, the deeper the void grows, perhaps never to be filled. love, he thinks, is what he desires, but in reality he just wants to feel accepted and understood.[break][break]

who else accepts him the way she has? who else has caters and panders to his desires the way she does? no one else understands him the way she does. together, they struggle.[break][break]

together, they survive.[break][break]

he won't let go.[break][break]

the kiss is returned, gentle at first but it quickly fades in favor of passion and a strong desire to be closer to her; it's a desire that almost seems unquenchable with the way his hands roam.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 17:05:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Nothing about this was calculated.[break][break]

In cramped quarters, you made do with what you had: back pressed against the wall, hands reaching for tenuous stability in an ever-shifting sea, rain-soaked skin desperately craving the heat of another's body.[break][break]

She understood this sort of wanting, both in him and in herself. There was a void in her, too.[break][break]

She didn't expect him or anyone else to fix that miserable emptiness, though. Sometimes it was enough to forget who you were, if only for just a moment.[break][break]

So she accepted him as he was, with all his selfish need for her validation and approval, and let him accept this human weakness of hers in return.[break][break]

After they'd finished she rested her head against his shoulder, arms wrapping tighter around him as shaky breaths shuddered through her.[break][break]

"We keep making this complicated," she said at last, and her tone existed somewhere between amusement and complaint.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 6:15:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it isn't meant to be."[break][break]

and yet it does feel complicated, even to him; not so much the dynamic between them but all the complications that surround them. it feels as though his actions are being put under a microscope, watched and observed with so much intensity that it almost feels undeserved.[break][break]

but there is nothing complicated about them. they both need each other in varying ways, and they both use each other all the same even if he may not be aware of it.[break][break]

with a sigh that rolls off her cheek, he pulls away slightly to glance out the window, understanding what's to come.[break][break]

"the storm's here. i can't hold it back any longer."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 7:15:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You think so?" she said, adjusting herself as a soft, incredulous laugh answered him. "That's rarely been my experience."[break][break]

He had such a simple way of thinking about things. Relationships, especially ones built on all the lies theirs had been built upon, were always complicated.[break][break]

Hadn't her marriage been under a microscope for ten years, picked apart by perfect strangers as idle gossip to pass the time? The only times she'd felt free to act without observation were in secrecy, through private moments lived in a private life that increasingly eluded her grasp.[break][break]

Even this moment with him now was no exception. Right now, she was doing what Declan Walsh wanted her to do. She'd played it off as if the Unown capturing them together at Mt. Chimney had been intentional, but she'd just not been thinking, really.[break][break]

Couldn't that sum up everything that had happened between them? She'd just not been thinking.[break][break]

The winds began to howl at a shrieking decibel, and she raised an eyebrow at Matias, this new information registering slowly. "I'm sorry," she said, a finger pressed to her temples, "do you mean to tell me you changed the weather just so that we could--?"[break][break]

With a whip-like crack, the waves lashed against the boat once more, and this time she glimpsed an ominous shadow moving beneath the sea. Elisabeth swore under her breath as she reached for a Pokeball, turning to him.[break][break]

"Think with the right head next time," she snapped at him before moving to fight above-deck.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 5:04:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i didn't change anything. i just delayed the inevitable."[break][break]

which sounds far more dramatic than it is in his opinion but to others, the fact that his connection to his patron allows him to wreak DROUGHTS might very well be as dramatic as intended.[break][break]

a fit of laughter escapes him as waves rock the boat, as thunder flashes overhead, and as the winds howl for what's to come.[break][break]

"can you feel it, elisabeth?"[break][break]

he calls out to her, following her above-deck where they are met with a DRIZZLE despite the DROUGHT that looms.[break][break]

"can you feel the spark? can you feel tension so palpable that you could just—" his hand whips at nothing, "—snatch it right out the air? this is what it means to be groudon's avatar."[break][break]

a single pokeball is palmed with enough heat to mirror the lavas of mount chimney.[break][break]

"witness, elisabeth, what others have in the past. witness the conflict between hoenn's primordial beings."[break][break]

[break]

"GROUDON."[break][break]

[break]

"AND KYOGRE."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 7:43:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

His laughter was a strangely discordant thing in the burgeoning storm, as seemingly out-of-place as the DRIZZLE in the searing DROUGHT.[break][break]

He seemed to come alive in it, and so did the two titans of land and sea that emerged to tower over them both. Without realizing it, she'd taken a precautionary step back, a hand trying in vain to brush her wind-swept hair away from her face.[break][break]

"This is what it means to be Groudon's Avatar."
[break]

When Matias grinned at her, Groudon looming behind its Avatar with roaring might, he had a cocky, boyish way to him that exuded all the confidence in the world.[break][break]

She envied him that, a little. Her Avatarships had a different sort of hold on her.[break][break]

Though one she firmly kept back, a wall of pink mist banishing that shadow from her mind. No, she thought to herself. Not yet. I won't cave to your demands yet.[break][break]

"Witness?" she repeated instead, a Pokeball of her own palmed in her hand. An eyebrow lifted, uncertain how to read him. "This doesn't seem like the right time to play fair, though, does it?"[break][break]

A Naganadel released in a burst of violet light, hovering beside her in mid-air as the dragon gazed upon this battle of titans.[break][break]

"But I won't interfere unless you ask," she added, folding her arms about herself as Kyogre released a piercing cry. A sudden memory of returned unbidden, of Chi-yu and Wo-chien's eyes locked with an eternity's worth of grudges and envy conveyed between them. That tension seemed like nothing compared to what she saw exchanged between Groudon and Kyogre now.[break][break]

She keenly felt that she was the intruder here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 17:41:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you're so right."[break][break]

it almost feels sacrilegious to interfere but when has he ever fought fairly? when has he ever been one to uphold tradition and show respect of all things? he is where he is not because of inaction but because he acts when no one else would even think to.[break][break]

this is what separates him from the rest, and this is what will separate groudon from kyogre.[break][break]

the seas roar in an ORIGIN PULSE that slams into groudon, rocking it back but not quite enough to topple the land titan. even out on the water, the boat they stand on quakes as though they were on land.[break][break]

PRECIPICE BLADES shoot out from the depths of the ocean, each one intending to impale kyogre.[break][break]

as he finds another pokeball, ready to call out another pokemon, he can't help but glance over and notice an absence of something he had been expecting.[break][break]

"you might want to use wo-chien for this."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 3:46:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"That would be unwise," she said simply, sending her Naganadel to the frontlines with a THUNDERBOLT that struck towards where the Kyogre was caged in by PRECIPICE BLADES.[break][break]

The boat shook with the tremors of the affected sea, and she held the railing to keep herself steady. The two legendary beasts seemed to be in their own world, colliding without a care for what happened around them.[break][break]

"The Ruinous Beasts can attract attention," she continued, sensing his suspicion even if it wasn't voiced aloud. "Rayquaza called it a pestilence. I don't know if Groudon and Kyogre would feel the same, viewing it a greater enemy than one another."[break][break]

It wasn't a lie, exactly. Turning both Pokemon against Wo-chien would be detrimental to both of them.[break][break]

She met his gaze head-on, maintaining an expression of cool disinterest that she hoped masked her own uncertainty.[break][break]

"Is an Ultra Beast not enough to satisfy you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:28:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"groudon doesn't fucking care as long as it's fighting kyogre."[break][break]

her cool disinterest is not nearly enough to cast his suspicions away. if anything, it only fans the flames, goading him in.[break][break]

"fuck no," he says right before a THUNDER surges from groudon, goldenrod yellow piercing into the ocean to find its target. their boat rocks once more in sync with the roar kyogre lets loose. "call it out!"[break][break]

more ORIGIN PULSES are fired, scattered and wild.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:37:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I don't remember agreeing to take orders from you," she snapped back, irritated as she threw another Pokeball into the fray.[break][break]

Instead of the Pokemon he'd asked for, however, a glacial wind announced the arrival of a Glastrier as eddies of frost swirled about its hooves.[break][break]

"Don't be a choosing beggar, Matias."[break][break]

An IRON DEFENSE shimmered around the mythical horse, which moved to bear the brunt of an ORIGIN PULSE as her Naganadel darted out of the way. The Ultra Beast's SLUDGE WAVE rained down towards the thrashing Kyogre, leaving the waters around it muddied with the stink of their own pollution.[break][break]

She ignored the way his eyes bored into her back, judging her for the things she wouldn't say.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 2:54:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a torrent of water from ORIGIN PULSE fires their way. out of instinct, he raises his hand in an attempt to manipulate the earth beneath them only to come to the quick remembrance that nothing sits beneath them but miles and miles of water.[break][break]

so he's forced to ungracefully duck and roll, his back slamming into the side of the boat right after.[break][break]

"fuck you—" he seethes, taking a moment to recover from having the wind knocked out of him. he stares across at deck at her with growing fury in his eyes. "—fucking call it out, elisabeth!"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:38:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Did it ever occur to you that I might not want to?" she retorted, and as she did so, the boat rocked again -- perhaps due to the ORIGIN PULSES slamming against the ship, or even the PRECIPICE BLADES that sliced through the sea.[break][break]

Was she always to find herself in this situation? Held under some man's thumb and expected to act at his beck and call, her own needs be damned?[break][break]

His arrogance had stirred her own indignation to a boiling point, though she remained stoic and icy of demeanor as she clung to the railing. Meanwhile he was thrown to the sides of the boat, cursing loudly and heatedly.[break][break]

In contrast, the Glastrier reflected its mistress's poise, wading into the choppy ocean with a graceful stillness that froze waves in place. Foam-white glaciers encircled the vessel like ice-sculpted hands, fighting against the DROUGHT that sought to melt them upon arrival.[break][break]

"I don't want to," she repeated quietly, equally firm with conviction and warning. "So drop it, Matias."[break][break]

A DRAGON PULSE radiated forth from her Naganadel's maw, seeking to end the conversation with a shattering impact towards the rampaging Kyogre.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 4:26:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

they have no synergy. where he utilizes the DROUGHT to empower his style of battle, hers seem to cause friction with his.[break][break]

"fine."[break][break]

it's not the end of the world. wo-chien would be of little help here, anyways, but it's her unwavering stance and resistance that strikes a nerve in him. does she not care about winning? about surviving?[break][break]

no, that can't be it. they had bonded over many things, one of which was how they would do anything to survive. so, why? why is she not calling out her assurance of survival?[break][break]

before he can pay it more thought, another ORIGIN PULSE slams into their boat with enough force to split it. cracks run down the middle only for the waves to pull them apart into two separate sides.[break][break]

he stands on his side, gaze still affixed to her.[break][break]

"you'll be fucking lucky to survive this with the way you're fighting."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 5:06:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Shoved apart, they stood on either side of the combat in more ways than one. She rolled her eyes at his insult, though his commentary stung her more than it should for its accuracy.[break][break]

"What an honor, to get fighting critiques from Elite Four Matias Silph, the hero of Kanto," she said instead, sarcasm dripping from her every word. "Lucky me."[break][break]

Whispering beneath the surface of the murky waters, she could sense the red algae blooming undersea. An unseen voice urged her to relent to the resentment this man inspired in her, his name etched upon a tablet she tried to erase from her thoughts.[break][break]

It would be so easy to lean into this sensation. Power flowed at her fingertips, itching to be breathed into existence.[break][break]

"Release us."
[break]

The ORIGIN PULSES snapped her back to reality, her Naganadel darting out of the way with an AIR SLASH. The currents of wind buffeted the Kyogre, while her Glastrier reared up its front hooves before charging forward with a DOUBLE KICK. Everything in the battle was chaotic: a minefield of mismatched attacks that had no rhyme or reason.[break][break]

There was no elegant strategy here. For months, she'd relied on a Pokemon she now didn't dare to beckon to her side.[break][break]

"What technique would you suggest?" she exhaled out instead, tabling her pride in an attempt to silence her inner torment.

[attr="class","pkmn"]