saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 15:07:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"fuck you!" his words lack the usual animosity, venturing toward amused territories instead. "you forgot hero of hoenn."[break][break]

the two halves of the boat begin to sink into the water, putting them on a timer as the ocean and towering waves threaten to swallow them whole.[break][break]

to prevent that, he taps his ankle into the railing, cracking open the pokeball attached to call out his charizard. he mounts it with trained ease.[break][break]

"playing to your strengths," he responds over the roar of charizard's INFERNO that sinks into the ocean, boiling and evaporating all it touches, "which in this case is me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 17:09:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I think Hoenn has a mixed opinion on your heroics," she reminded him, mounting her Glastrier as she descended into the water. This close to the docks, it was shallow enough to still wade through; they'd never managed to leave port, amusingly enough. "And you forget I've seen your villainy firsthand."[break][break]

It was true though that Matias had accomplished many military feats on behalf of the League, however. That was what made him such a high priority target for Rocket's operatives.[break][break]

Ultimately, it was why Declan had humored this situation between them. Not that Matias needed to know the specifics of that arrangement.[break][break]

"If you're my greatest strength, what does it say that I'm your greatest liability?" she retorted flatly, but even her wounded pride could accept the truth of his statement: supporting him, and Groudon, was the route to victory in this battle. Her Naganadel cast down another THUNDERBOLT to the Kyogre, hoping to paralyze it in place.[break][break]

Silent calculation resulted in Elisabeth dismounting, exchanging the Glastrier for a Venusaur that let out a low roar as it sloshed forward in the water. A SUNNY DAY sought to pierce through the DRIZZLE, empowering the INFERNO that blazed beneath the Charizard's shadow.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 7:52:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

finally, they start showing signs of synergy; small, minute signs; but still signs nonetheless. it's at the very least progress, and it's proof that she agrees with him even if she refuses to voice as much.[break][break]

"i think it's quite romantic."[break][break]

equally too prideful to compromise, he doubles down.[break][break]

"can't live with you, can't live without you."[break][break]

fitting a CHARIZARDITE Y into what appears to be a new MEGA BAND around his shoulder, he watches the DROUGHT above them intensify along with venusaur's SUNNY DAY. combined, it's enough to cease the rain.[break][break]

outraged and outnumbered, CALM MIND helps kyogre enough for it to know that the tides are not in its favor. so, with what remains of the rain and with the lapping waves, the temperature suddenly drops, countering the heat of the DROUGHT.[break][break]

"...!"[break][break]

with a strong tug, charizard and matias descend, pouring a torrent of FLAMETHROWER right in front of elisabeth and her venusaur because he knows what's to come.[break][break]

SHEER COLD.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 20:56:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"In my experience, you aren't much of a romantic, Silph."[break][break]

A tiny scoff and an eyeroll met that insipid remark, while she attempted to focus more on the threat of the Kyogre in front of them. Already the fruits of this change in tactic were revealing themselves, a SOLAR BEAM immediately flaring out to join forces with a torrent of flames.[break][break]

"You just like a challenge, that's all. Or you get bored."[break][break]

The MEGA-EVOLUTION of her own Venusaur followed his, towering over the low-lying waves as she climbed upon its back. She could still see the scar from where it had been nearly killed in battle by , a purple welt blossoming at the center of its flowering bulb forevermore.[break][break]

This brief second lost to memory was enough for to swoop in front of her, scorching the sea in preparation for whatever it was their synergy had forced the Kyogre to resort to. That was enough to make her feel his panic and urgency, and a WEATHER BALL of blazing heat moved to assist in drying the ocean to ruin.[break][break]

"What are you--?"[break][break]

An ear-splitting roar interrupted her as the Kyogre bellowed with rage, and what still remained of the water surged in answer, freezing at an alarming rate.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 5:13:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in a calculated move, the FLAMETHROWER continues to pour and pour and pour up until the very last moment when the chill threatens to spread up through the flames and into the maws where the heat spills from. but charizard snaps its jaws shut in time, pulling away to avoid being encased in ice.[break][break]

despite their synergy, kyogre's power becomes as clear as the sudden formation of ice around them. the surface of the ocean is frozen over, the two pieces of the boat still poking out and never fully sunk, and the shards of ice that extend out toward them are sharp enough to impale.[break][break]

"for the record," he breathes out a cool breath as he peers back at , "i am a romantic. you just refuse to see me in any other light than your ally."[break][break]

frozen over, groudon seems stuck in place—an odd sight for anyone who may bear witness—but the ice that encases the land titan quickly melts as it lets loose an ERUPTION of lava.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 5:47:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Silence settled in the smoke and steam of the Charizard's diminishing FLAMETHROWER as it hissed in the night air. All around them, the wreckage of ship and frozen sea stood as a testament to the might of the two great Pokemon, the Kyogre briefly imprisoned beneath a glass-like barrier of ice.[break][break]

Only when Matias's attack had concluded did Elisabeth catch herself holding her breath; as she released it, her tense grip on the Venusaur loosened once more.[break][break]

Her first instinct was to mock him for his declaration, but something in the way he glared back at her gave her pause. "You're so bad at judging people," came the unexpected voice of suddenly, and she disliked the way the Champion's criticism still lingered with her now.[break][break]

"I suppose we don't know each other very well," she said finally, and it was the closest thing to an apology she felt capable of giving. "You fought well," she added, and that would have to suffice as her expression of gratitude, too.[break][break]

The ERUPTION shook beneath them, and her Venusaur met it with an EARTH POWER that shuddered with a tremor that cut through earth trapped undersea, directed towards their mutual target.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:52:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

whether or not her apology is taken as one matters little. he will forgive her ten times over as she currently has the privilege of holding his interest. but as history has shown, his interest eventually shifts.[break][break]

will history repeat itself, he wonders.[break][break]

"let me in, and you'll see."[break][break]

as the air around them starts to heat up once more from charizard's INFERNO, he can see the outline of kyogre's gargantuan form moving beneath the melting ice, somehow able to evade the attacks that try to find it.[break][break]

tracking it allows him the foresight to know that it has changed targets. it moves not toward its primordial rival but toward its avatar instead, and as it looms below him, he knows what's to come.[break][break]

"move!"[break][break]

a HURRICANE from charizard whips toward , intending to push her away from kyogre as it defies physics and shoots out of the water, IRON HEAD gleaming in the DROUGHT as it looks to kill him.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 8:24:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Let me in"? Hadn't she already given him enough? Why did he have to keep asking for more and more, taking and taking and taking while still crying it was never enough?[break][break]

"It's never enough, is it? Let him in, and he'll bleed us dry."
[break]

Her guilt vanished in favor of hot frustration, which boiled over as the INFERNO abruptly shifted to a HURRICANE. It blew back the underboss and her Venusaur as the Kyogre broke through its icy confinement. Impulsively, Elisabeth reached out a hand towards Matias and vines burst through the water at her resentful command, shattering the remainder of ice as they joined with a FRENZY PLANT from her Venusaur to ensnare the Kyogre with stinging nettles and vines.[break][break]

Restrained for a moment, the enormous oceanic titan struggled to break through its leafy hold, eyes shining with fury for Groudon and its Avatar.[break][break]

"God, I hate you," she said through gritted teeth, and in this moment it felt like her words could be aimed at Kyogre, the man she was assisting, or the unseen Ruinous Beast that had gifted her this sudden influx of power.[break][break]

If she was to be honest with herself, Elisabeth wasn't sure of the true source of her resentment, either. All three, perhaps.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 8:34:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"good."[break][break]

because if it keeps her tethered to him, he'd take her HATRED as it's better than the alternative. but, of course, his preference would be for something else entirely, but he now doubts whether could ever love him.[break][break]

at least not the same way he loves her.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

turning his attention away, he descends with his charizard, and once they near the entangled kyogre, he drops right on one of its large, bulbous eyes. the HATRED he feels for it is palpable.[break][break]

"aw, look at you. how helpless."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue.[break][break]

"to think you've survived for this long only to die now, at my hands, but know that it isn't personal, at least not for me."[break][break]

behind him, GROUDON appears, rising through the ocean to come level with its rival.[break][break]

"but for us to live, you must die."[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 8:47:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She regretted relying on Wo-chien almost immediately. The wild, churning emotion inside of her tasted noxious and bitter, rising up like bile in her throat as her mind swam with dangerous temptation.[break][break]

Maintaining this tether over Kyogre required an immense amount of power. It demanded a supply of grudges she was afraid of uncaging in herself again.[break][break]

"Stop taunting it, damn you," she rasped out, exhaustion wearing on her as dark thoughts slithered in her mind. "We're running out of time."[break][break]

Somewhere in the distance, she could swear she saw the light of two ochre eyes. Watching her. Waiting for her to succumb further.[break][break]

"I can't keep--"[break][break]

The sudden jolt of inertia cut her words off as her hold on the vines loosened, the warning dying on her lips.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 13:05:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

this isn't the first time where his arrogance proves to be his downfall and it won't be the last, but this one will hurt in more ways than one.[break][break]

's warning falls on deaf ears, drowned out by laughter that seems to drip in venom. [break][break]

"it's a shame your avatar isn't here. not that it would make a difference but i would've loved to kill her as well."[break][break]

guttural sounds from his patron tell him that elisabeth isn't the only one growing impatient. groudon, restless as ever, steps forward. the markings that run up the land titan's back start to glow, pulsing in the same PRIMAL ENERGY that had killed another universe's groudon.[break][break]

"you can rest now."[break][break]

[break][break]

"...?"[break][break]

the vines finally give, loosening all at once as kyogre snaps up only to clamp its jaws shut around groudon's avatar. now freed, it turns, dipping back into the ocean right as groudon's SOLAR BEAM finds it.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 21:59:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

His hubris unraveled him.[break][break]

Elisabeth's hand flew to her mouth in horror at the sickening crunch that followed, resulting in the grisly sound of teeth sinking into flesh. Half of her expected to see him severed in half, punished for his arrogance, only for the Kyogre to retreat carelessly into the sea instead.[break][break]

This was a warning, not a death knell.[break][break]

Blood blossomed red in the water, staining each wave crimson, and Elisabeth ran over to inspect the damage. What do I do, she thought desperately, and another thought whispered cruelly in her mind:[break][break]

"We kill him, before he can kill us."
[break]

She froze, a hand brushing the hair from his face as she contemplated that action. She could kill him, couldn't she? Injured as he was, alone and without allies aside from her, it would be oh-so-easy to summon a vine to wrap itself tightly around his neck, throttling him out of consciousness.[break][break]

Or she could simply abandon him, leaving him to die without her intervention. There would be a poetic justice in that, too.[break][break]

Indecision warred within her as she bit her lip, debating the merits of keeping him alive. How much value did this alliance give her? Was she safer with him dead -- would him dying, in fact, appease more than keeping him alive as a puppet would? Which result gave her greater security?[break][break]

"KILL HIM."
[break]

She took too long to decide, in the end. He chose her next action for her.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,069 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 16:45:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

by both accident and fate, his leg fits perfectly between razor-sharp fangs to avoid being crippled. it does not, however, avoid the immense pressure that clamps on it, the pain intensifying as every second brings him closer and closer to losing it entirely.[break][break]

in the end, it's the SOLAR BEAM that saves him. struck by the attack, kyogre groans in pain, releasing an AQUA RING as well as groudon's avatar before making its retreat. it disappears into the deep sea to recover.[break][break]

consciousness wanes as he washes up on shore. he can still feel the DROUGHT high above, the warmth against his bloodied skin, and lapping waves that threaten to pull him away. it feels calm, surreal, like a dream being stretched with no end in sight.[break][break]

in the end, it's her indecision that snaps him awake. his hand tightens around her wrist, squeezing as the voice in his mind reverberates.[break][break]

KILL HER.
[break]

"NO."[break][break]

resisting against what is meant to be an unstoppable force, he recalls groudon, silencing the voice in his head even if he knows he will have to find a compromise with it later on. his hand glides over the pokeballs on his belt, and they too, make their retreat.[break][break]

back home.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
UNTAMED SEA
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 2:18:01 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: