November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
I have begun to plant thee, and will labour to make thee full of growing.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
it's brutal out here
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:03:07 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
Harvey's aggressive cursing barely escaped through his chattering teeth. It was practically a blizzard outside yet his manager gave him a delivery truck that had a broken heater, simply telling him to "bundle up". To make matters worse, Harvey had to go far out of his way to make his last delivery after the route planner initially sent him to the wrong location—all the way across town. He imagined his manager's face on each snowflake, the truck's tires mercilessly crunching over them, as he sprinkled in brief musings of quitting his job and robbing banks for a living.

Eventually, Harvey arrived at his destination. Fueled with burning adrenaline, he parked the truck, snatched the package, and leaped from his vehicle. He tore through the white whirlwind as his boots slipped and slid and crunched atop the ice and snow. He sprinted right up to the front door, only barely stopping himself from crashing right into it. He then wiped away the blinding snowflakes from his eyelashes before knocking hard on the door—of course the damn thing required a signature, too.

Harvey sighed. He couldn't wait to go home and get some heat in him.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
it's brutal out here
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:48:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After the weather report speaks of cold temperatures being apparent outside, a knock on the door makes the royal ambassador take off the blanket that she wrapped herself in before coming to the front door. Chamomile floats behind her while her Mismagius stays to watch another international news report on an address by the current Galarian prime minister. Opening the front door, she finds a man in uniform and he had a package in his arms. [break][break]

“Oh hello, I can assume you would like me to sign for my package, yes?” Elise spoke with a little smile as her shiny Polteageist greets the delivery man with a small tip of his kettle lid. “I’m thankful that the package has arrived on time as well.” Well…the holidays this month were a little hectic for mail to be delivered from the post office anyway, but she’d always look forward to giving gifts to family and friends here when Christmas day comes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koumori

Harv
He/Him
November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
it's brutal out here
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 1:15:24 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
"Yeah." Harvey pulled out a datapad and stylus. He handed the young woman the stylus and held the datapad in his hand for her to sign. As he waited, he pondered her remark about his punctuality, reminding him of the hell-storm he had just endured. A chill ran up his spine as the dreaded thought of returning to it pinched his nerves.

"Thank you, Miss." Harvey said not even a second after the woman had finished signing. He whirled around faster than the snowy wind, shoving the datapad in his pocket—yet forgetting about the stylus entirely.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
it's brutal out here
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 8:15:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the delivery man answers, the royal gets a stylus to sign on the datapad and signs her first name and surname. By now, the last name of Calcifet had gotten a ton of reactions from the Galarian immigrants that knew her and those who were aware of what was happening at Galar politically. Here in Hoenn, their status didn’t have any power here and she can feel relaxed without people calling her with her title. Even if the Kalosian ambassador called her a princess and used her title, Elise does not mind him doing it. Staying professional when talking to him by the letters he sends her was natural to her.[break][break]

While she gave him the datapad back, the stylus stayed in her hand. Maybe he would’ve forgotten that he’ll need it for his other deliveries as he thanks her. “You are welcome, but I couldn’t help but notice that you were out in the cold too.” She replies after he gives his thanks and goes on with a look of concern. “If you like, would you like to come inside to get some warmth? I can make you hot chocolate as well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koumori

Harv
He/Him
November 4th
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Delivery Driver
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @harveyduncan
Harvey Duncan
it's brutal out here
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:26:25 GMT
Harvey Duncan Avatar
Harvey stopped dead in his tracks. His brows gently lowered over his widened eyes as he fumbled over a few "uhs" and "ums". Wasn't this young woman at all concerned about inviting a strange, grown man into her house? Also, while the promise of hot chocolate was enticing, he wasn't about to make a habit of entering random people's homes—regardless of how harmless they seemed.

When his thoughts finally caught up with his mouth, he replied: "That's—that's very kind of you. But I'm alright. Thank you for the offer." He exchanged a half smile and a gentle wave before turning back around to leave.