176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
[vct] KUROMI AND MY MELODY
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 8:43:07 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Something felt different here. Something in the air. Amid all the talk of war and natural disaster... amid 's speech about rebuilding Hoenn... here they all were doing mock battles. Dylan stood there, hair tousled by a gentle breeze. Rocking a designer plaid coat sitting over a band tee, with matching tan slacks and bulky black boots.

Dylan stood facing a building, vape hanging out of his mouth like a pacifier. Ribbons of peppermint-scented mist trailed out of his nose as he stowed it away. His hands were jammed in his pockets. "It's been ages. How have you been? Any shows, lately? I saw you dropped the other day."

He asked, slowly turning to face her. Dylan clicked a ball clipped to his belt, turning his Grimmsnarl loose. Its muscles seemed to rhythmically tighten and loosen, hair catching the sun. Dylan's skin had a healthy glow, but he looked as sleep-deprived as ever. His Grimmsnarl looked to him with a brow arched. What was bro yapping about. "Navidson taught me... real fights don't have referees. How do you fight?" He said,  The vibe was... all over the place.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 23:12:46 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Baneful memories often had a habit of sulking while reacquainting with those she met while in the deep slums of her life, as looking into their eyes whisked her away to remember harsh moments she lived beside them. It had been quite some time since the two had been on their trip to the Mechanical Kingdom, and with the ticking of the clock came development in those discordant thoughts. Yet remembering her outburst on the other side of the rift hurt her heart. It was just so embarrassing.[break][break]

"I've been.. better as of late. ♡ And a few shows in Evergrande and Slateport, they were really fun," she said softly, attempting to mentally pick at the reminiscence, ".. it's so great to see you, Dylan."[break][break]

Putting on a soft, pink mask in front of him was an effort to hide the embarrassment, as in the end, he had never truly known what brought upon her mood swings back then. But now that she had considered herself the ripper of the grim veil, who was to say that he ever needed to know? She wanted to burn that bridge and foster another one in its place, a better one. One where he could meet who she considered to be her ultimate self.[break][break]

"In the psychedelic chateau, I aim to overstimulate. ♡ But my Gloss is ruthless on her own accord, so pas nécessaire!" She smiled, releasing a Hatterene from an antique pink orb. Holding its arm out in a point toward the Grimmsnarl, its tiny fangs twinkled as it bore them in delight. It was ready to showcase its whimsical, cruel nature, of course. Taking the opposing side, she removed a pop-up stool and released it to sit comfortably during the battle.[break][break]

"How have you been?" She called out to him, wavering a mega keystone around her bejeweled fingers. "Oh, and do you want aux, or should I take it?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:11:30 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

He just felt… sorry for her. This was someone who strived to do better and was too hard on herself. Dylan on the other hand was carefully managing how much of a piece of shit he could be. He saw what he’d be in Father Winter’s ghost of Christmas future, and that was the line, anything before crossing it was on the table. He took a long drag off his nicotine pen, then raised a brow, as if asking if she wanted a hit.

"Nice. Nice. Streaming pays peanuts, so I’m glad you’re finally getting a bag." As she sat on the stool, he stood posing like he always did. Hand white-knuckle gripping the buckle of his belt, other arm hanging down like he didn’t know what to do with it. A breeze punctuated the quiet. "I’m glad to see you too. I did a benefit here with Evelyn Silph. I felt like I had to be more sensitive for that crowd. I did some singing, people liked it but it was so… not me. Not yet, anyways."

”If it works, it works.”
He said, waving his free hand at her Hatterene. Dylan whistled, his Grimmsnarl stepping in like it was about to throw a punch. It then curled an arm and tried to whip Hatterene over its shoulder in a use of FOUL PLAY.

”It felt weird having to… be me and not just have fun out there.” 
He was crying and learning to sing right there, in front of fifty thousand people. Dylan popped open a case of wireless earbuds in his pocket and threw one to her. He held the case down to let it pair with either of their phones. "You first, do you have any demos?" He said,
LDDagl8F
3/3 health

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 9:14:33 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking a drag of the provided nicotine, the wisps churned from her lips which had been brought to a slight quiver. The thought that the sea of souls that drifted in to watch his performances wished for vulnerability and sensitivity rather than complete refinery was a strange thought. It caused her to feel quite jealous in some facets; Desiree had never been one to wish to showcase vulnerability other than in quaint motifs in her lyricism, as above all else she wished to present to the world as complete perfection. Though she had grappled with the idea that not being perfect was perfect in itself, paranoia took root in the notion that the world only had few left to take in the light of heavy emotions rather than simply wishing to turn up.[break][break]

Yet, it also allowed her to believe more in those who existed on the same plane as their own. "If it works, it works, ♡" she said with a smile, ".. when I take to the stage my listeners.. are usually quite intoxicated, they let their emotions out with dance rather than with lyrical resonance. I can't remember the last time I was sensitive live, it's.. something. But seriously, I love that for you." With the way that Dylan presented himself to the world, it only made sense that the fans would wish to see him peel back a layer or two. Desiree, however, wished to keep all those petals hidden from the world, no matter how pungent they were behind closed doors.[break][break]

The Hatterene shot Dylan a whimsical wave in response, twirling about in delight. Though its abundant, darkened joys were put to a halt with the approach of the dark type; despite its desperate attempt to weave around the Grimmsnarl, its speed had not been enough to avoid being capsized and flung over the shoulder in the name of foul play. A silent hiss left its fanged lips as it reoriented with its psychic abilities to partially float, attempting to retaliate with a barrage of SHADOW BALLS cast from the pink orb upon its hat arm.[break][break]

"I have a few~! I scrapped this one in 2020, I named it Ambient 3 ♡," she closed her eyes, pressing play after a proper pair sync, ".. your choice in companion is beautiful, by the way. I have a Grimmsnarl I've raised since it was a lil' Impidimp~."[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089043449778548807/1191670661224091699/Grimes_-_Ambient_3_Demo.mp3?ex=65a648c9&is=6593d3c9&hm=e5f34b223564b0da44c5ac8c4caec8d0c7be8e4b2e1ac0693d8da9a331eb4843&[/player][break][break]

cr||57X8

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 3:26:00 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

"--Had to is a strong word. I was going on before the most important person in the business. And I wanted to shock the audience in a way that she couldn't." He said, glancing aside. So this is how he was gonna spin powdering his nose and breaking character, straining his voice to make his pain feel more "real". "And I feel like you're in the perfect position to do this, if you felt like it."

Or maybe he just wanted to see Desiree do a key bump and lose it. 

Hatterene's Shadow Ball connected, Grimmsnarl blocking and being shoved back a good five feet. Grimmsnarl then stood with feet planted on the ground, cheeks swelling. A Chilling Water spouted out of his mouth, a pressurized stream aimed at Hatterene.

”...Ah. This is mixed really well. I can hear everything that's going on, nothing's getting overpowered. I like the little drum fills.”
Dylan said, nodding as her track played out. The little backing vocals stuck out to him. "I have "stronger" pokemon, but he understands me the best. There's something... different about Skeledirge now." He said, glancing aside.
bKxq0aky
3/3 health

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 0:08:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

No matter how much she wished to feel like doing something similar, Desiree's heart was not open enough to tell him that her biggest fear was letting the world see her softer, filterless side. She saw embarrassment in going wild and losing it in the name of her emotions, no matter how common of an occurrence that had become since her arrival in these parts; since her arrival at the hospital before she moved here, honestly. It made sense that he was able to do it for power and shock, roping in the hearts of the musical suitors of the world. But just as every performer was different, every sect of fandoms was too.[break][break]

To distract from the quivering of her lips at the thought of indulging in those fears, the mega keystone upon her scrunchie was activated with the channeling of energies. Whimsical wisps maneuvered across the field after the chilling water crashed against Gloss, causing its silent seethe to be replaced with a chime of fairy brilliance. Dewdrops cascading off of its body, they soon would evaporate as its inner core began to heat, attempting to release a dazzling cloud of MYSTICAL FIRE toward the Grimmsnarl.[break][break]

"Thank you. ♡ My first record made me scrap it back then, they never quite explained why.. but they don't matter anymore, they're simply Kalosian bastards." She smiled, twirling her hair between her fingertips. "Oh? What's.. different about them, now?"[break][break]

8_RpuJEl

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- GIMMICK: MEGA EVOLUTION users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (saving these roll mods for my upcoming post + the one following ;))

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 0:53:28 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Grimmsnarl watched as her Hatterene shone. The veil of light reduced that stream of water to mist around it, the air thicker than ever. Hatterene responded with Mystic Fire, sending Grimmsnarl skittering back, before falling over. He slowly stood up again, covered in minor burns, steam rising off of his skin.

Grimmsnarl then sprung forward, trying to catch her again. He lunged with muscles tensed up, trying to slide in and trip her with Foul Play.

”...We really robbed Callan, huh. Complete creative control? He skims some off the top? I didn't even have to have media training, despite the... everything about me.”
Dylan said, thinking to his peers, to the infamous 360 deal, to entire catalogs in purgatory.

"She's stronger than ever, but even looking at her is terrifying. She cooks the air around her, and she has this... sadness in her eyes." He said, glancing aside.
fy_RoD3R
3/3 health
no gimmicks

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 2:04:38 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Robbing is an understatement, what he's doing for us over here is such a godsend for real. ♡ My first time signing was with literally the worst company when it came to those things, but they've since shut down," she said softly, kicking her foot to the music, ".. it's so different now, in all the best of ways." To think about what would have happened had she not signed onto Teravolt Records.. she never really wanted to consider it, not anymore. It had too many connotations of falling into one of the worst pits ever, with that sausage-fingered fucker that tried to pull far too many strings.[break][break]

Coughing up the remnants of smoke that billowed out of its lips, an after-effect of releasing such blistering heat, the Hatterene was quick to bask in the glory of watching its opponent struggle. Yet, it was unable to last long due to the snap back of the FOUL PLAY; it was quite a successful trip, bringing the forest witch to its knees. In a startled fit, it attempted to release a cloud of MAGIC POWDER around the two of them as it spun- something that would alter the typing of the Grimmsnarl to psychic if inhaled. And a means to restabilize.[break][break]

His words of the Skeledirge were just as heartbreaking as they were peculiar, though she had not learned of the species other than its existence. "I'm so sorry to hear that, that's so sad," she said softly, ".. have.. you tried things to help it? At home, I have this herb growing that helps with those kinds of things, or at least, it did once." It was an assumption, as she truthfully had no clue what could cause such a thing.

15_YqXH5 +20

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]
- GIMMICK: MEGA EVOLUTION users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. 1 out of 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 1:06:58 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Grimmsnarl inhaled the cloud of Magic Powder and wheezed, stunned for a moment. All the while, Hatterene had a chance to right herself.

Grimmsnarl reared up, sensing a lull in the fight altogether. Its distended charcoal hair slowly fanned out, and it reared its head back. All at once, Grimmsnarl swung with the length of it, all the while bowing in a gesture that looked like a  False Surrender.

”...Do you think he'll ever call collect on anything? I know I've leaned on my connections with him and Navy to punch above my weight.”
He shuddered at the thought. At having to make it on his own again.

"I just... don't know. She's not sick or anything..." He said, clicking one of the pokeballs clipped to his belt, turning his Shadow Skeledirge loose. She looked up at him and tried to smile, but looking directly into her eyes sent a chill down his spine. That motif returned again. The air around Dylan grew warm and humid, leading him to unbutton his coat.

B3D8CTin
3/3 health
no gimmicks

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 22:03:08 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The thought of Callan calling collect on anything she produced, well, it was quite the loaded 'what if' to consider. "He doesn't seem like the type, I hope not. ♡" She said softly, biting her tongue when it came to expressing how she'd truly react if such a thing was presented to her- all in the name of being humble, to say the least. As music was her passion, and with the blessings of being born into an extremely wealthy family, if she had to do some kind of further payout in the name of profit it really wouldn't affect her much; getting those releases and putting herself out there was all that mattered, accompanied with refraining from having to satiate corrupt corporates.[break][break]

Basking in the pastel clouds that had emanated prior from its hat, Gloss danced within them as it inhaled, allowing the clouds to give it a high like none other- this, with the effects of the mega keystone, granted it the ability to numb its tiredness it had started to experience when facing off against a formidable foe. Susceptible to the FALSE SURRENDER, falling for the bait, it flung backward at the impact; enough of a gap formed to weave spells that took the form of DAZZLING GLEAMS. Crystalline fractals that wavered in and out of solid and plasma, they flung toward the Grimmsnarl with all the speed in the world, shining bright for all the audience to see.[break][break]

Yet all Desiree could focus on was the release of the Skeledirge on the opposing side of the arena, that which appeared different than any she had ever seen before. It broke her heart to see the seemingly severed bond between the two, an uncomfortable aura. "Oh," she said softly, bringing her eyes to the ground, ".. I've never.. experienced something like that before. I'm sorry." She did not know what could cause such a thing; hell, she did not know shadow pokemon even existed. Heartbreaking, all she could assume was that depression may have manifested outwardly- she wouldn't put it past the world, being how wretched it truly was at its core.[break][break]

HIiZ6U9z +20

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 1/3[break]
- GIMMICK: MEGA EVOLUTION users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. 2 out of 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]