❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
copypastas that fit your character's vibe
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 11:07:24 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar

it's four am and i hehe :turgle turgle: and im falling down a copypasta rabbithole..

send copypastas that your character would ironically/unironically say in character. do it.

me start with

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ranger Corps, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Hoennian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Hoenn and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hoennian Ranger Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the region, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

navy seal copypasta

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,447 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 17:09:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
I can't take it anymore. I'm sick of smeargle. I try to play arcanine. My smeargle deals more damage. I try to play mega manectric. My smeargle deals more damage. I try to play sygna suit mightyena. My smeargle deals more damage. I want to play ho-oh. His best team has smeargle. I want to play entei, terrakion. They both want smeargle.

He grabs me by the throat. I sygna suit for him. I give an extra move slot for him. I give him exclusive moves. He isn't satisfied. I teach him spatial rend. "I don't need this much space" He tells me. "Give me more roar of time." He grabs silvally and forces him to throw himself off enemies. "You just need to funnel me more. I can deal more damage with Photon Geyser."

I can't teach him Photon Geyser, The npc necrozma doesn't use it. He grabs my solgaleo to travel dimensions. It declines. "Guess this is the end." He grabs a z-crystal. He says "z-shadow force." There is no hint of sadness in his eyes. Nothing but pure, +6 252+ Atk Choice Band Smeargle Helping Hand Power Spot boosted Never-Ending Nightmare. What a cruel world.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 0:34:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
Gomenasai, my name is Elise Calcifet-sama.

I’m a 24 year old half Johtonian and Galarian Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins) and Royal Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn. I draw anime and manga on my smartphone and spend my days perfecting my art and playing on my Nintendo Switch (Persona series, Final Fantasy, and Fire Emblem)

I train with my Tanto sword every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license a year ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Hoennian fluently, both Rustboro and the Lilycove dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Hoennian history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Hoennian visa, I am moving to Lilycove to attend a prestigious University to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Snorlax or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I get my Hoennian citizenship, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Hoennian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Hoenn!
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
707 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 2:05:13 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
I fucking hate Captain Pikachu. I know what you’re thinking, this is some kind of funny joke, but no. Captain Pikachu is a piece of shit. A damn rat got picked over actual seamen at a dockhouse and he’s supposed to be a hero? And I can’t even tell you how many damn times I’ve seen a great parking space only to turn the corner and realise Captain Pikachu is already parked there in his stupid little fucking blimp. He took my wife and the kids and my house and my job. I swear to fucking god, I’m going to kill myself and take that goddamn rodent to hell with me. Captain Pikachu has ruined my family. Last summer, I approached the miserable mouse in the street, and asked him for his autograph, because my son is a huge fan. The fucking rat gave me the autograph and told me to burn in hell. Later, when I gave my son the autograph he started crying and said he hated me. Turns out the mousefucker didnt write his autograph, no, he wrote “you’re a piece of shit, and i fucked your mom”. I’m now divorced, and planning a huge class-action lawsuit against the yellow devil that ruined my life. Your time is almost over, Cap. All the people you’ve wronged will rise against you.
close tab

played by

nano

lillias daiches
she/her
thirty
march 27
freezington, galar
pansexual
hacker/florist
grunt
i don't wanna go until you see everything you've lost when you backstab me
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eilidh
eilidh leitch
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:32:20 GMT
eilidh leitch Avatar
the reason the dark triad is so toxic is that the organization lets a bunch of antisocial, terminally online people get space altering little shits through which they cultivated a false sense of Mean Girls energy, and they're now living the revenge fantasies they've had since highschool
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 0:11:47 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
What the fudge did you just fudging say about me, you little snitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hoenn Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on team rocket victims, and I have over 300 confirmed heals. I am trained in Rillaboom warfare and Im the top surgeon in the entire Hoenn forces. You are nothing to me but just another patient. I will wipe you (clean) with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudging words. You think you can get away with saying that crud to me over the Internet? Think again, fudger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of accelgor ninjas across the hoenn region and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you Orthworm. The storm that wipes (clean) out the pathetic little thing you call your injuries. Youre fudging living, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can heal you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in medicine, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hoenn Medic Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass clean, you little crud. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fudging tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn fool. I will crap healing scales all over you and you will drown in it. You're fudging living, kiddo.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights