Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 6:37:04 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Why should I know?" she snapped back, arms falling to her sides. "Am I Lopez's keeper, Matias? No, I'm just his murderer by proxy."[break][break]

The thorns stretched out around her in a low-lying semi-circle, lowering their defenses as they rustled into place. She stood frozen within their center, neither approaching him nor retreating.[break][break]

"You can't run forever, florist."
[break]

Anger rekindled at that memory, flashing like fire in her emerald eyes.[break][break]

"He told me to give you closure when I left you. But it's ironic, isn't it? He's the one who left you desperate for answers, not me."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 4:19:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
"i think it's clear who's desperate between you and me."

he stands unarmed, wanting to talk, and she stands surrounded in a semi-circle of thorns, defensive as she searches for an escape. he is determined. she is scared.

"he left me wanting for a better life. he left me longing for my friend. but he did not leave me desperate for answers."

you did.

he steps forward, parting from his arcanine.

"did you lie to me?"
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphpkmn"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 4:28:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"About what? You're going to have to be more specific."[break][break]

She'd danced around the truth, playing at what was technically true while hinting at and implying lies. Rarely had she told him an outright falsehood, however.[break][break]

"I told you gave me the Red Shard. That was true."[break][break]

He stepped forward, daring to part the curtain of mist in his advance. She retreated back at his approach, shrinking back into her thicket of briars. They swarmed forward defensively, wrapping around her to prevent him from getting close enough to touch her.[break][break]

"I told you that chasing me was a mistake. That was true, too."[break][break]

The thorns sharpened the closer he dared come to her. There was a wickedness in their gleam.[break][break]

"And I told you that I didn't love you. You lied to yourself, Matias -- about us, and about me."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 4:42:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

in the face of wicked, sharpened thorns, matias laughs, unfazed by her attempts to keep him at a distance. he steps close enough for one of the thorns to knick him by his cheek, drawing blood that collects at the tip of the thorn.

"you're a miserable bitch, elisa, but you don't have to be so defensive with me. i don't think any of this is your fault nor do i blame you for any of it. kyle's death included."

he says, pointing.

"the only thing i blame you for is for being a coward."

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 5:31:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Blood trickled down his face and stained the thorns red, his grin reminding her suddenly of that last encounter in Mt. Chimney: passion turning to violence, burning itself down in the ashes of regret.[break][break]

"I'm right to fear you," she said simply, as if this was a cold and unfeeling fact, and nothing more. "If that makes me a coward, then so be it."[break][break]

If he were lacking Groudon, as he so boldly claimed, what did she have to fear of him? More than she wanted to admit, despite her own Avatarships. Men could do great evil with or without gods to aid them. She'd known that truth a long time, now.[break][break]

Her heart leapt in her throat as their eyes met, a wave of panic suffocating her that she desperately fought to suppress.[break][break]

He'd never been meant to get this close to her.[break][break]

"And you should blame me. Whether or not you admit that you do."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 6:55:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

blood drags down the lines of his jaw.

"you're not a coward for fearing me."

besides, what is there to fear? with groudon no longer under his command, the threat of sudden EARTH SPIKES is no longer in the picture. the earth no longer bends to his will. he is but a man standing before a woman he once loved and perhaps still does.

but, again, what is love?

"you deprive yourself because you believe you deserve nothing but misery. i'm not sure where it started but i know there will be no end to it. which…is sad."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 7:13:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Deprive myself of what, exactly? You don't mean..." A startled laugh barked out of her, utterly stunned. "No. Surely you're not so delusional as to say you still love me?"[break][break]

He knew better now, didn't he? had died to teach him that lesson. He'd insisted on learning the hard way.[break][break]

Whatever this was between them had never been love -- not for her, at least. She knew and understood love as a terrifying surrendering of the self: an all-encompassing devotion that enthralled its victims into pointless, pathetic submission.[break][break]

If she'd loved him, she'd never have handed him that Red Shard. She'd have devoured it herself first.[break][break]

"Loving you would be a misery, Matias. I'm hardly deprived without you."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 7:22:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"i know you don't love me."

not in the same way and loved him. not even close. he sees that now; he'd just been too stubborn to accept it before as it would have rendered the chase and the reward meaningless.

"what i meant was that you believe yourself incapable of being loved. you can't see a future for yourself without angst. that's why you love a man who could never love you back."

he pauses.

"do you believe bee loves you?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 7:41:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I--"[break][break]

Her breath hitched in her throat; her tongue became a clumsy, inarticulate thing that weighed heavy in her mouth. She blinked rapidly, struggling to make sense of the expressive emotions that flickered across her face. She couldn't name them anymore than she could hide them.[break][break]

All of a sudden she was all-too-aware of the pale mist pressing in on her. A painful sense of her own insignificance gripped her, trapped in a place as heavy with death as the Border. As she shook her head vehemently, the thicket of briars reached forward to push back, resembling large ashen hands that gripped him by the shoulder and shoved.[break][break]

"I don't need it," she said at last, but the words were a whisper, cracked and hoarse. "I don't need it and I don't want it from him. I don't care if that makes me a coward. You wouldn't understand."[break][break]

couldn't love her the way she loved him, but that didn't matter. That wasn't his failing, but her own.[break][break]

You couldn't hate someone for bleeding when they picked up shards of glass. What else was meant to happen, when you reached for something with jagged edges?[break][break]

Some people were too broken to be loved.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 8:54:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his grin splits a streak of blood smeared by a flick of his tongue. still, he advances, pushing against the thorns and the pain because it must pale compared to what she feels.

"do you know how i know you're lying? because we're the same, you and i. we both want what we can't have."

his fingers slip between thorns, pulling on them like chain links on a fence.

"the truth is you need it from him even though deep down you know you'll never find it. because there's nothing there, elisa, the same way there's nothing for me to find with you."

he shrugs.

"but at least i've accepted that."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 4:05:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Whispers of the dead murmured soft and low, a chill rippling down her spine as she watched him advance. It paralyzed her, ghostly tendrils of mist obscuring both her and Matias from view in an otherworldly haze.[break][break]

Appearing almost like a specter, the former Elite Four's strength of will staunchly met hers; the barrier's thorns pricked his skin, warning him against continuing onwards. It was a warning he didn't heed.[break][break]

"You're just a petulant child," she hissed at him, "chasing things you have no business having. I'm nothing like you."[break][break]

But aren't we, though? Selfish, and yearning, and utterly disdained for everything we are?[break][break]

Those protests died before they could be given life, the seeds of those doubts buried and left to rot. Things you buried had a way of resurfacing later, though, didn't they?[break][break]

Not that it mattered now. She, like him, believed what she wanted to believe.[break][break]

And she believed nothing in her mirrored him.[break][break]

"You chased the Red Shard because you wanted power. You chased me because you wanted a conquest. And you're here because you want--"[break][break]

Her gaze lost focus abruptly, transfixed by the Arcanine he'd abandoned behind him. The canine's tail had begun wagging, the Pokemon's attention diverted by a barely-tangible figure standing beside it that hadn't been there before.[break][break]

The sight caused her eyes to widen, and she stumbled over her next words.[break][break]

"."[break][break]

One blink, and that trick of the light was gone -- but not before flashing her a familiar smile, searing into her memory, unwanted.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 6:58:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"i chased you because i wanted a future." our future, as he had told her once, of a world warm and lush and green, a world where they were rulers, conquerers, never to be servants of anyone or anything ever again.

that world no longer exists. at least not with her.

he ignores the want to glance over his shoulder to see what caught her attention but he refrains, choosing to continue his advance because one falter could end disastrously.

"but you're right. i'm here because i want . you're here because —"

his head tilts.

"— hm, why are you here?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 3:13:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"It's not that hard to imagine, surely?"[break][break]

The utopian future he'd imagined with her had always been a fantasy. Life had taught her cold and unfeeling pragmatism, stripping away the rosy-tinged daydreams of her childhood.[break][break]

Delusions of grandeur didn't chase her the way they chased him. Her only ambition had been survival, and as much as he'd understood that part of her, it was the part of her he'd despised most for its cowardice.[break][break]

What brought her here was no different.[break][break]

"I want to make sure the dead stay dead."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 4:14:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

laughter breaks from him, each beat stronger than the last. he doesn't intend to mock but it weaves itself into his tone.

"an expert of death, are you?"

after another short laugh, he humors her.

"and how are you planning to do that exactly? say you find what you're looking for, kyle's spirit materializes before you, what then? are you going to strangle him with your prickly vines?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
dawn before dead
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 4:29:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Maybe!" she snapped back defensively, the aforementioned vines seeking to strangle him for his insult. Her face turned bright red, heated with indignation, as her hands curled into fists. "...Besides. If he's here, at least he's not out there."[break][break]

She then gestured back to the portal from whence she'd come, indicating Hoenn at large. Her outstretched fingers caused plumes in the mist, disturbing them like rings of smoke.[break][break]

"I don't like leaving things unfinished," she said, seemingly unaware that she was speaking to one such unfinished thread now. "I prefer when life and death are clearly defined."[break][break]

But neither state was truly permanent in Hoenn. had shown her that, as had Cait Alfric when summoned by Tapu Fini's beck and call.[break][break]

The proof unsettled her. If you couldn't kill something, then it could still always kill you.[break][break]

Or you could just perpetually suffer, over and over, transitioning from alive to dead and everything in between.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights