Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
fancy seeing you here [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 5:11:18 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I should hope it was obvious." Even if Adrian wasn't that popular, he gave off the rock vibe.

"Makes sense." How else would he keep bumping into him unceremoniously, if he'd been awaying to Galar with any frequency? But it was enough to pick at scabbing wounds better left undisturbed.

By now he'd wear a vacant expression, beginning to ignore most of his surroundings save for Remiel and the few pokemon that wandered too close, but as it so happened they had begun to avoid the two trainers. They'd only just beaten or captured every one that came before, after all. Adrian sighed.

It's been months and I've nothing to show for it. Adrian doubted he'd ever truly get over it, nor would he ever want to, but as the days blew past him, his temper began to pacify with the numbing agent of time. The revenge he so vehemently desired was ever eluding his every effort...

"What is it you do, if you don't mind my asking?" Be it a staple question of courtesy, or a nudge towards his previous suspicions, Adrian comported himself with a certain aloofness as they continued to reach closer still to Mauville.
Skipping spawns.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 13:28:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Scaramouch leaps off of its perch on Remiel's shoulder to scout ahead. It finds a Hitmontop dancing at the center of the path, attempting desperately to track its reflection in the water nearby as it moves. Playfully, the Archen attempts to mimic the dancing alongside it. When it is accidentally TRIPLE KICKED, however, the playing immediately morphs into vicious and feathery violence.[break][break]

As Remiel catches up to the scene, and sees the unconscious Hitmontop there, he pulls out an empty ball to toss at it. "... I'm a politician." He responds with a sigh, reaching down to grab the ball from the ground. Scaramouch takes this opportunity to leap onto his back in that instant. There's a wince from Remiel, but he continues as normal afterwards. "But my main focus lies in archaeology... and yourself?"[break]

[break]

notes: catching Hitmontop

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 21:30:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FACADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOW KICK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]REMIEL CAUGHT HITMONTOP!
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 7:33:58 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I'm a lyricist, among other things." Adrian's eyes fixate on the Archen and Hitmontop's brief bout wherein the latter was beaten into submission, deriving a bit of entertainment from the humorous clash. "But I prefer training..."

He needn't sully his budding reputation by admitting he leaned heavily on a family trust and handouts from his parents; it wasn't like he couldn't make a living by his own means... Although it wouldn't be quite nearly so lavish without. "Archaeology, huh? So does that mean the Archen is one of your finds...?"

When he averted his eyes from the Archen back to its trainer, he noticed a pokemon darting through the air, recognizing it instantly. "Hold that thought-!" Adrian went dashing towards the bird as it descended, ignorant to his approach until it was all but within his grasp, as good as secured in the pokeball he whipped at its minute figure viciously.

Perhaps it was a bit callous, but he'd known the species to be... particularly resilient, if nothing else. After allowing the red-and-white sphere to signal its success, he'd snatch it up from off the ground, turning back to catch up with Remiel whom he'd left. "These're a favorite of mine."

He'd gestured with the pokeball in his hand before latching it upon his belt, resuming their jaunt.

"So you like fossils, huh? Maybe you can help me figure out what this one I have is, then. Some researchers gave it to me after their dig off Route 113 was burglarized." He seemed to be moving past his doom and gloom with every word, his speech punctuated with a sudden excitability. "That was after we'd helped find them, myself and a friend I'd recently met."
Capturing Rookidee!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 0:22:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

A Scrafty that had been cheering the Hitmontop's dancing from nearby took offense to its capture. It jumped in after Scaramouch had leapt back onto Remiel, then challenged the bird with a threatening stomp. When it leapt off Remiel's shoulder again, however, the Scrafty immediately realized it was way over its head combatively as the small bird dumped a vicious display of ACROBATICS upon it.[break][break]

Remiel, in the meantime, held his thoughts as Adrian chased after a Rookidee. Turning down to the now defeated Scrafty, he retrieved a ball from his pack and tossed it, picking it up and bagging it afterwards just as Adrian returned. "Rookidee are considered a nuisance in most cities in Galar. But I've always had an inclination towards them myself," He agrees. "There's something to be said about a living being that constantly strives to improve itself."[break][break]

As they moved along and Adrian brought back the mention of fossils, the young royal quirked a brow. "Do you have a picture of this fossil? I cannot promise that will be enough to identify it, but I can at the very least make an educated guess without the physical item present." He states with a small nod.[break]

[break]

notes: catching Scrafty

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 3:57:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANCHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOW SWEEP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWELLOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 11:27:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Really? I didn't know that. I thought they seemed preferable to Murkrow." Not that being better than a known prankster pokemon was saying much. "I guess first impressions make a world of difference." After being skulked after by a Corviknight in the woods near Foretree, he'd held the pokemon in reverence; they were terrifying.

But trained well, proved an infallible companion and mount. Adrian and Remiel pushed on as the topic transitioned back to his unidentified fossil.

"Nah, never took a photo of it. I left it back home 'cause it's heavy." And it sure was, which might've made him hopeful for somethin strong.

"Maybe some other time," he'd begin just as they crossed paths with a Swellow and a Pancham duking it out. That Pancham looks kind of fluffy...

He'd lob a pokeball at the doom driven ursine, hoping to spare it the Swellow's talons as they raked forward in a final fell swoop.

Attempting capture of Pancham.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 13:17:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Mm... one has the smarts to know when to steer clear. The other is stubborn to keep itself from picking fights and being a nuisance. I'll give you a moment to discern which bird is which." Remiel replies, looking up as a Swellow flies overhead. Now that was a bird he could respect. Scaramouch, too, looked up at it with awe. How fitting to see the 'first bird' pokémon longing to soar the skies like its distant descendant.[break][break]

Their attention was torn away from it, however, when they saw another battling a Pancham just ahead. Remiel, in the meantime, continued to wonder exactly what Adrian had hidden away in his abode. Would he be a fool for hoping it was a fossil pokémon undiscovered by modern day scientists? Perhaps. But this was the voice of the archaeologist in him yearning to break free from the cage of his political duties.[break][break]

However...
[break][break]

"If this fossil was simply given to you, then it was likely one of the more common species... Kabuto, perhaps. Or Omanyte. Something any researcher or archaeologist worth his salt could part with easily." He surmised.[break]

[break]

notes: passing Swellow

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 0:23:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORVISQUIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLYING PRESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ADRIAN CAUGHT PANCHAM!

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2020 3:48:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
He sure has a strong case against them. Adrian could only wonder at the myriad experiences that led up to such a strong stigma as they shuffled further along. Pecking through the grass for seeds and berries further ahead were a Hawlucha and Corvisquire seemingly unperturbed by their approach; perhaps a docile pair, these creatures.

"That... would make the most sense." Any hope of selling it off had begun falling through as Adrian accepted that what Remiel said of the fossil was most likely true. A pokeball soon found itself in the palm of Adrian's hand before unleashing Rift onto the field in a shower of light. "Hey, Rift!"

"Drop 'em with Overdrive." Rift seemed to beam at the prospect before strumming the odd growths on its torso, playing a string of chords at a blaring tone that brimmed eerily with arc light...

Soon to follow would be a pokeball aimed at the Hawlucha, seizing the opportunity as the bird momentarily cowed at the dissonant chords.
Attempting to capture Hawlucha!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2020 6:49:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Point in case..." Remiel uttered, gesturing for Adrian to look as a Corvisquire descended from the sky to aggressively pick a fight with Scaramouch. Its FURY ATTACK was met with some discomfort from the smaller bird. When it had suffered quite enough of the non-effective attack, however, the Archen summoned a mound of earth in the air above and let it fall upon its larger enemy. The ROCK SLIDE would prove to be super-effective, rendering the Corvisquire unconscious in an instant.[break][break]

Pleased, the prince of Hammerlocke pulled an empty ball out of his pack and strode forward to capture it. Shortly after picking up the now occupied ball, however, Remiel flinched and covered an ear as the sharp sound of guitar chords pierced the air. Or what he perceived to be 'guitar' chords, anyway.[break][break]

Following the origin of the electric flash, the ambassador dropped his hand from his ear and set his nonchalant eyes upon the Toxtricity the other man had summoned. "A little warning next time, if you would. The decibel count on that move is quite... high."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Corvisquire

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 0:46:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFLOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY

[break]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 8:14:15 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Fair 'nuff." Might be he wasn't going to anyway, but he'd feign politeness, and if he remembered to give enough pause before commanding such an attack again, well that was a plus. Securing the Hawlucha, he'd also withdraw Toxtricity shortly.

"Hopefully I'll not have to..." Such aspirations were cut short as a Tyrogue came swaggering over, leering at them. He'd already been reaching for another pokeball when it decided to start sprinting towards Adrian, though it had many yards to cross.
A Fletchinder by the name of Zippo was set between them, and although it was nimble in the air, Tyrogue blindsided it as it became corporeal.

"Zippo, Razor Wind." The winds around them began to hum or whistle with a building dissonance as Fletchinder whipped up fierce winds.

Tyrogue could not reach its quarry before the building gales ravaged it, streams of air lacerating the pokemon's hide as it was buffeted with wind, driven back from Adrian before collapsing on its knees. "You've got a choice to stay down..."

...Tyrogue was already climbing to its feet...

"...Or make this harder than it needs to be. Zippo, Flame Charge!" In a flurry of motion, the two collided, and when the dust settled twas Zippo who claimed victory. Adrian offered it a few claps as praise before withdrawing it and capturing the Tyrogue for himself. "Take it easy there, fella."
Attempting to capture Tyrogue.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 5:54:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

A Drifloon floating by was no match for the ferocity of his violent little flightless bird. It would be wrong to suggest the Drifloon in question was even looking for a fight, however. It simply floated by at the wrong place and time, bringing upon it an unfortunate consequence.[break][break]

The rip and tear of Scaramouche's ACROBATICS expelled the air out of the Drifloon's sac, sending it spiraling wildly into the air before setting it on a crash course for Remiel down below. Just before it could strike him, the black-haired royal pivoted and evaded the accident as he watched the balloon sag flat against the ground. Producing an empty ball from his pack, he crouched down to tap it against the fallen Ghost-type.[break][break]

"It appears you've trained your pokémon fairly well. In combat, anyway. Are you participating in the gym challenge?" Remiel inquired.[break]

[break]

notes: catching Drifloon

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 7:23:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEDIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MACH PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWIFT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KARATE CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CROSS CHOP

[break]