[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Piqued by interest after Razz's remark, Remiel turns to the young man after bagging his befriended Archeops. "Oh? You're a scientist?" He inquires, noting a Wailmer surfacing from the river they had just arrived from. It appears panicked and lost, likely because of the Basculin that just dove under. It certainly does not appear comfortable in its tight surroundings either. So, retrieving an empty ball, Remiel makes a move to capture it.[break][break]

"And that was just an estimated guesss. Though I suppose there are a few notable differences between naturally bred Archeops and regenerated ones." He adds, sending Proteus to fetch the ball. The turtle grunted and lumbered forth to do so.[break]

[break]

notes: catching Wailmer

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cave of earth & water [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 11:39:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Small panic came over the ranger at the question as Razz was quick to shake his hands and head, "Oh no no, sorry I understand how that came off wrong, my father was the scientist," he made sure to explain, "He had me work as his assistant a lot and there have been a few times where I did that when he was hired for helping with restoration," he shrugs as he explains as if it was no big deal. Well it wasn't like it wasn't a big deal as he knew how rare these pokemon were he was more hoping for getting off the topic of him. [break][break]

A loud noise could be heard not too farm from where they were at. Quick to react to danger Razz decided to go ahead to see the tail end of an Aurorus that just hit off a HYPER BEAM it seems at the roof of the cave, near them a fainted pokemon and their head lowered as if the area around them was too short. Maybe it just evolved now after beating whatever it was and now wasn't liking the new size. "Hey hey hey calm down," he tells them as he goes closer to the long necked pokemon clearly uncomfortable. "A small cave like this is definitely not for a pokemon as big as you, and I'd be more than happy to take you else where," he offers with a smile noting the glare he was being given at first before given a slight nod. Razz then using a pokeball to capture the larger than usual Aurorus.

[break][break]
    [/b] Catching aurorus [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,810 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 21:15:16 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
    [attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGIKARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
    [attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]---
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
    [attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
    masculine
    twenty-seven
    may 20
    hammerlocke, galar
    heterosexual
    archaeologist
    aqua/ex-admin
    born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
    awards
    4,529 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @oslo
    Remiel Calcifet
    POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 0:57:38 GMT
    Remiel Calcifet Avatar
    [nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
    [attr=class,absolute-holder]
    [attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
    DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
    great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
    [break][break]

Remiel blinks. Why was he... embarrassed? Even if he was simply just an assistant, the fact that he worked in the field still held true. "Ah, so genetics then. That is quite the interesting field to explore. No less in the capacity you explored it in, I'm sure." He added as they walked along.[break][break]

Suddenly, Proteus' heavy footsteps stop. And Remiel stops, too, turning to see why his Carracosta had halted so suddenly. A strange expression came over the ancient turtle's face: a wide-eyed, thousand yard stare followed by the inflation of its cheeks. Then, without warning, it threw up a mass of seawater... and a whole, live flopping Magikarp.[break][break]

While any normal person might have been mortified, the ambassador nonchalantly stared at the wet mess for a moment instead. Before too long, however, he pulled an empty ball out of his pack and crouched down to tap it against the floundering fish. He turned over his shoulder just in time to see Razz capturing an Aurorus. "More fossil pokémon, I see."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Magikarp

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
    [attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,207 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:33:24 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

"A bit more mind numbing at first really as every time they spoke it sounded like a completely different language yet I was still expected to keep up, but after a bit it was admittedly more exciting seeing the results," the ranger admitted, part of him hating himself for it. Cause while he didn't understand any of it the results were cool to see. For several of his father's projects at least, though as he got older and understood it better not as much. [break][break]

After his explanation Razz decided to look over the pokemon that fought the Aurorus in the first place. Moving over the Dewgong he examined her injuries, thankfully she would be fine but Razz would feel safer if he brought it to a center. Taking out a pokeball he tapped the sea lion with the intent on catching them. "It could be that because we are in an area that's quite difficult to reach normally the Fossil Pokemon have found a place to hide from normal eyes and thus thrive?" he offered a suggestion.

[break][break]
      [/b] Catching Dewgong [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
      he/him
      October 13
      GONGAGA
      gongaga-romantic
      gongager
      gongago
      me?
      gongaga
      808 height
      808 height
      WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
      awards
      38,810 posts
      shiv DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @shiv
      shiv
      POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 7:21:29 GMT
      shiv Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROGADIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BARBARACLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOUGH CLAWS
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]STONE EDGE
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
      masculine
      twenty-seven
      may 20
      hammerlocke, galar
      heterosexual
      archaeologist
      aqua/ex-admin
      awards
      4,529 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @oslo
      Remiel Calcifet
      POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 13:40:36 GMT
      Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
      DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
      great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
      [break][break]

A Frogadier had leapt down to try and steal the thrown up Magikarp before Remiel could capture it. Unfortunately for the frog, it did not account for the swift, protective nature of the Carracosta that had thrown it up in the first place. Just as the frog tried to swoop in and take away the fish, it was smacked away by the ancient turtle's large fin. It hit the cave wall and fell, unconscious. At which point Remiel captured it, too.[break][break]

Meanwhile, the prince wasn't one to leave a conversation he was a part of unattended so easily. "Why did you leave your father's side as a research assistant? Was it not fulfilling?" He inquired as they walked along. In regards to the abundance of fossil pokémon in this seafloor cavern, he nodded. "That may be true...though there must be more to this ecosystem than we've seen so far, if that's the case."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Frogadier

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
      [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,207 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 19:32:37 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

As he was catching the Dewgong an intimidatingly tall Barbaracle seemed to try and use it's size to scare off the ranger, not that Sage was going to have any of that as the grass pokemon went between the two using VINE WHIP to strike the beast. Which caused it to seem to cry and run away.... Well that was unexpected, guess they were very much the all bark and no bite type. Well least it allowed them to continue. [break][break]

Though honestly he wasn't the biggest fan of where the conversation went. Part of him pondered over exactly how to answer the question, while another part of him even considered showing the scar his father caused as the other seemed mature enough to handle it without being childish about it like most his neighbors were. It would be a bit before he realized he still hasn't answered, "Sorry, remember when I mentioned this was from a lab accident?" he finally got to answering, pointing to the part of his face he kept hidden and decided to keep hidden for now. "Lets just say a lot of blame was thrown around after this happened and there was a fall out between us," he answers putting the whole thing much lighter than what the situation actually was.[break][break]

"As for the ecosystem," he added quickly wanting to get off the previous topic, "There is quite a bit the lack of humans being around can do so maybe there doesn't have to be more?"

[break][break]
        [/b] Skipping [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
        he/him
        October 13
        GONGAGA
        gongaga-romantic
        gongager
        gongago
        me?
        gongaga
        808 height
        808 height
        WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
        awards
        38,810 posts
        shiv DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @shiv
        shiv
        POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 1:07:34 GMT
        shiv Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SLIDE
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOVISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICICLE CRASH
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA VEIL

[break]
        [attr="class","reward2"]REMIEL CAUGHT FROGADIER!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
        masculine
        twenty-seven
        may 20
        hammerlocke, galar
        heterosexual
        archaeologist
        aqua/ex-admin
        awards
        4,529 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @oslo
        Remiel Calcifet
        POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 2:23:53 GMT
        Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
        DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
        great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
        [break][break]

After the Frogadier had been swallowed up by the light from Remiel's ball, an orphaned Tirtouga came slowly hopping forward with its fins. It, too, had been looking for a snack. Though considerably more desperate than the Frogadier had been, however, it was also considerably slower. Proteus took pity on the orphan. Instead of slapping it like he had the Frogadier, he bent down to pick it up by the collar of its shell with his mouth.[break][break]

Remiel sighed when the old turtle presented the baby to him. He understood. Reaching into his pack, he pulled out yet another ball and tapped it against the malnourished Tirtouga for a capture.[break][break]

Now that all that was done, the pair could resume their trek through the seafloor cavern. And, with it, their conversation. Remiel nodded when Razz pointed at his obscured, scarred face. He supposed he should have guessed it had something to do with a falling out. The battle between sons and fathers...[break][break]

The blue-eyed royal didn't have much to say about all that. In fact, he was about as eager as Razz to get off the topic and move on to something else. "Mm... perhaps. Though to be able to sustain such a large creature as an Aurorus... let's move on and see if we can't find its nesting grounds."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Tirtouga

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
        [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,207 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 3:02:05 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

"Well most pokemon do eat each other," Razz comments, a wave of relief flowing through him as the other dropped the other topic. So now it could just be about the exploration of what was under the ocean. "So I could understand for pokemon such as that, but I suppose for Aurorus it would be different, unless there could be an area where possible vegetation is growing?" he continues to ponder as they walk along. [break][break]

As they continue on Razz makes note of how slippery the ground was getting, noting how below seemed like a slushy ice under a semi-solid layer rather than actual rock to go over. Out of curiosity Sage does try to slide across to test how solid this direction was before a figure seemed to be coming up from the slush. "Sage Vine whipe to me now," Razz ordered and the chespin did just that to retract himself in time to avoid a large fish that seemed to share a face with Remiel's other pokemon yet was some how different. [break][break]

Broken through the icey rock it seems like it was about to retreat. Something he wasn't going to allow as he was sure it was going to try to attack again. With a whistle Sage used ROLL OUT to smash it's head into the ground, forcing it's body more out of the icey water before Razz threw a pokeball at it. "Another fossil pokemon from Galar I'm guessing?" Razz can't help but ask mostly going off the fact the two different pokemon had the same face.

[break][break]
          [/b] Capture Attempt [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
          he/him
          October 13
          GONGAGA
          gongaga-romantic
          gongager
          gongago
          me?
          gongaga
          808 height
          808 height
          WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
          awards
          38,810 posts
          shiv DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @shiv
          shiv
          POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 1:22:45 GMT
          shiv Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GEODUDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLDOZE
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]
          close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
          masculine
          twenty-seven
          may 20
          hammerlocke, galar
          heterosexual
          archaeologist
          aqua/ex-admin
          awards
          4,529 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @oslo
          Remiel Calcifet
          POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 4:31:52 GMT
          Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
          DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
          great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
          [break][break]

Proteus was punched on the knee by a Geodude it had accidentally stepped on. The Carracosta was, in truth, hardly hurt by the attack. But it didn't want to give any nearby wild pokémon the idea that it lacked pride. So it smacked the Geodude to the side, sending its hurtling into the cave wall. When the group moved on, Remiel took a moment to pull out an empty ball and toss it at the Rock-type pokémon.[break][break]

In the meantime, Razz suggested there was some form of vegetation growing deep in the seafloor cavern. The blue-eyed royal nodded as he stood up from retrieving the ball. "That's precisely what I'm getting at. Aurorus certainly aren't known to be carnivorous, anyway." At the sight of the Arctovish, however, the ambassador blinked. "Another abomination set loose to defile this world further."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Geodude

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
          [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
          May 24
          Sootopolis City
          Uninterested
          Ranger
          Slateport Ranger Captain
          5'10 height
          5'10 height
          awards
          3,207 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @razz
          Razz Kingsman
          POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 6:25:16 GMT
          Razz Kingsman Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
          [break]
          +

With the ice seemingly opened up it seems things that were hidden there were revealing themselves. One of them being a Feebas that was frozen solid. Uh-oh, "Sage?" he aksed as the grass poksing grabbed it with it's vines to take it out of the cold water and onto the earth. Sage putting up his ear up to the pokemon to see if it was actually living, with a nod Razz let out a breath eh didn't realize he was holding. Taking out a pokeball he tapped the frozen pokemon for now as he didn't have a heal for this on him. [break][break]

After his capture Razz looks at the other clearly confused. This was the second time the other used the word 'abomination' to describe the pokemon. Once with his own which he didn't comment on then as he was still nervous by the other's presence but now that the fish was technically 'his' the Ranger felt compelled to ask, "So what exactly makes this and your Dracovish abominations? By our talks just now it seems you like fossil pokemon and these are them too right?"

[break][break]
            [/b] Capture Attempt [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
            PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
            [/div]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
            HE/HIM
            AUGUST 12
            DISCORD
            SHIV-SAMA-O
            SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
            SHIV-SAMA-O
            IS MY GIRLFRIEND
            777 height
            777 height
            THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
            awards
            5,178 posts
            SPIRAL DOLLARS
            part of
            TAG WITH @spiral
            SPIRAL
            POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 0:03:33 GMT
            SPIRAL Avatar
            [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIPLUP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]