[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=Plots]
a

vigilante

that does what he can to help people in need where ever they may be. he's a

spirited

man who

recklessly

jumps into the thick of things despite them being way out of his own league. be it

bravery

or

idiocy

he isn't just going to sit around and do nothing when shit's going down. despite all the warnings saying he shouldn't anyway. he like to think himself as a

reliable

kind of guy that would do anything for his friends and prove people wrong when they try to rub him the wrong way after all.

Friends

inital meetings with kaz are pretty fun and lighthearted. he gets along well with a lot of personalities although he has a habit of maybe coming on too strong and being a bit too comfortable with people he's just met. it really means that he likes to give people he meets a lot of trust until they prove otherwise, and when they don't then that's when they find out they have a good friend or ally in him for the long haul.

Foes

being a superhero does put him at odds with a lot of people mainly rocket but he also has himself butting heads with league over some of their own way of doing things. honestly criminals in general will earn his wrath as he will crack down on crime and skulls. he's usually a chill kind of guy so it takes a good second for him to boil over when people get under his skin, he likes to try and keep himself collected but won't hesitate to throw the first punch if he has to.

Flings

with a big heart giving out love is pretty easy, its settling on a person that doesn't really cross his mind until he realizes that they share the same feelings for him as he does for them. he's a little dense in that department to be honest. still when he finds the one he's pretty much there for them one hundred percent.

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=People]
[attr="class","people-box"]
[attr="class","people-name"] - senpai

[attr="class","people-meter"]

[attr="class","people-name"] - best friend

[attr="class","people-name"] - close friend

[attr="class","people-name"] - secondary rider

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=Notes]
is secretly the hero of hoenn known as

pokkenger

that has earned some noteriety around the region and has been endorsed by the league as a local hero.
[break][break]
takes on pro wrestling as a moonlighting job alongside his hero work and training journey under the name

incinemask

after taking over for the previous one. aims to also earn a championship title some time down the line and would love to make a career out of it really.
[break][break]
currently taking the

gym challenge

and has managed to earn enough badges to allow him to challenge the elite four before heading for the champion throne. may or may not be plotting to turn

pokkenger into the champion

in order to give hope to the region.
[break][break]
currently owns

three mythical

pokemon in the forms of

urshifu, zeraora, and naganadel

thanks to his efforts in various challenges around the region. all of them are pretty hard to tame.
[break][break]
has been to

ultra-space

in a rescue mission in order to save from peril, ended up in the city home to its residents prior to the war against ultra space making him one of the few to make

first contact with megalopolans

and fought against them.

[/PTab={ }]
[/PTabbedContent={--accentRGB: 86, 185, 130; border: 1px solid #3a3a3a; }]

[attr="class","index-card"][PTabbedContent]
[PTab=

COMING SOON

]
[attr="class","imgbox"]

[attr="class","imgbox-filter"]

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=Plots]
---

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=People]
[attr="class","people-name"]--- - unkown

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=Notes]
[attr="class","thread-box"]

Thread One

– short synopsis

[/PTab={ }]
[/PTabbedContent={--accentRGB: 253, 68, 68; border: 1px solid #3a3a3a;}]

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:400,500,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox] --bgcolor: #252525; --textonbg: #696969; --animated: all .25s ease; width: min-content; margin: auto; background: transparent; padding: 3px; border: 1px solid var(--bgcolor)[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .index-container]margin: auto; background: var(--bgcolor); border: 20px solid var(--bgcolor)[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .index-card]width: 400px; margin-bottom: 15px; border: 0px solid #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .index-card:last-child]width: 100%; margin-bottom: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox table tr td]padding: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_Tabs_holder]background: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs, .d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_hover, .d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_selected, .d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_selected_hover]font: 400 9px/1em 'Roboto Mono'; background: transparent; color: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; cursor: pointer; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .5px; vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 12px !important; -webkit-transition: var(--animated); -moz-transition: var(--animated); -o-transition: var(--animated); [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_selected, .d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background: transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid rgba(var(--accentRGB),.75); -webkit-transition: var(--animated); -moz-transition: var(--animated); -o-transition: var(--animated); [/newclass]
[newclass=.hi]background: transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid rgba(var(--accentRGB),.5); -webkit-transition: var(--animated); -moz-transition: var(--animated); -o-transition: var(--animated); [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_hover]background: transparent; border-bottom: 3px solid rgba(var(--accentRGB),.5); -webkit-transition: var(--animated); -moz-transition: var(--animated); -o-transition: var(--animated); [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_Tabs_holder td:last-child]padding-right: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs:first-child, .d-index-outerbox.PT_tabs_hover:first-child, .d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_selected:first-child, .d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_selected_hover:first-child]width: 215px; text-align: left; padding: 12px 0 8px 15px !important; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent !important; background: transparent !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_tabs_hover:first-child]width: 215px; text-align: left; padding: 12px 0 8px 15px !important; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent !important; background: transparent !important; color: rgba(var(--accentRGB),.75); [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_spots]font: normal 11px/15px 'Roboto'; color: #797979; background: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); border-top: 0; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .PT_spots:not(:first-child)]height: 170px; overflow: auto; padding: 15px; background: #151515; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .imgbox]width: 100%; height: 200px; filter: grayscale; mix-blend-mode: luminosity; [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .imgbox-filter]background:#000; width: 398px; height:200px; top: 0; position: absolute; mix-blend-mode: multiply; opacity: 0.2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox ::-webkit-scrollbar]padding: 1px; width: 8px[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); border: 2px solid #151515; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox ::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background: #151515; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox a]text-decoration: none; color: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); font: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox a:hover]text-decoration: underline[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox hr]margin: 15px 0; height: 1px; border: none; background: rgba(var(--accentRGB),.3)[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox h1]font: 500 21px/1em 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: 1.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox h2]border-top: 2px solid rgb(var(--accentRGB)); width: 20px; white-space: nowrap; font: 700 12px/15px 'Roboto Mono'; margin-top: 20px; padding: 15px 0 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .5px; color: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .thread-box]margin: 0 0 6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox h3]font: 700 11px/12px 'Roboto Mono'; margin: 12px 0 2px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .5px; color: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox h4]font: 700 11px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: .5px; color: rgb(var(--accentRGB)); display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .people-box]display: block; margin-bottom: 12px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .people-name]letter-spacing: .7px[/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .people-name span]margin-left: 6px; font: 500 10px/18px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .6px; color: rgb(var(--accentRGB)) [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .people-meter]margin-top: 3px; background: var(--bgcolor); width: 100%; height: 10px; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px [/newclass]
[newclass=.d-index-outerbox .people-meter > div]background: linear-gradient(45deg, rgb(var(--accentRGB)), rgba(var(--accentRGB),.6)); height: 100%; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kodiak's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 10:09:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Merry Christmas Kaz!
I was gonna suggest a third ruin raider, but with the upcoming raid it seems a bit unnecessary.
We'll see what happens with that and plan accordingly.
Instead, once the new year hits i'm coming for that battle/date in Fortree so be ready!
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
kodiak's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 9:54:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
I would really like to try and figure out something to do with Kaz c: From what i've seen from his posts that I've peaked at he seems like a big lug and I totally see either them being good friends or like total foes since Bryan can occasionally be a dick but if you're interested yeah just drop me a dm c:
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
kodiak's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 17:59:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
&

MUSCLE BUDDY! I'd love for these two to thread again, especially if it's something to do with fighting/doing reckless activites/working out. Maybe he can join Sky in her morning workouts on the ship? IDK but any sort of mission relating to that sort of thing would do.

Gotta whip those abs into shape.

Hmu in discord if you want to plot something ;) 

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
kodiak's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 18:46:11 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

leo x     [break][break]

i love kazimir i want to squish him

[break][break] but i think these two could be GREAT best buds. they are both pretty outgoing, friendly and goofy, so i can see them being friends!! also im not sure how public kaz is with being a super hero, but it could also potentially be funny if he casually mentions it to leo on occasion and leo laughs it off because THATS CRAZY. or, if its secret, leo would still be super duper oblivious to it, no matter how obvious it might be. 

[break][break] hmu on discord too C: 

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
kodiak's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 6:35:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
&

hey there kazzy baby! i'm here to tell you that you're my number one favourite pokkenger, and there is totally someone copying your catchphrase and heroic stance! he uses rotoms to power up his suit and he kicked some naganadel's ass. i may or may not have said your name out loud by accident, but apparently you know him already? what's up with that? are you keeping secrets from me?

love you!
close tab

played by

Zeta

Little Witch
She/Her
August 6th
Petalburg City
Panromantic, Demisexual
Spirit Medium
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
48 posts
HAZEL KLEIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hazel
HAZEL KLEIN
kodiak's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 3:39:02 GMT
HAZEL KLEIN Avatar
&

Giant himbo, meet smol cinnamon roll! Hazel's got a shop in petalburg where she hands out charms and does tarot readings (when she's not traveling around dealing with people's ghost problems). In short, she's a helper and she'll literally go out of her way for anyone (after all, strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet!). Will this get her in trouble at some point? Who knows! Could be fun to throw these two plucky go-getters at one another, maybe for a dw or mission (if you can think of a suitable one)? Also, feel free to hit me up on Discord if that's more convenient for you!