Zac Ramsay
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 17:11:44 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Exterior Beef
Route 101 | Dual wild

THEME

Zac dropped the 'camping' supplies. "Phew! What I tell ya Ki? The perfect spot," he said, taking a look at the hollow they had just cut into the spreading rhododendron. The bush was prickly, thick leaved, and (according to Zac) large enough to fit an entire tent inside it. "If you're going to be out in nature you've gotta be in nature!" Zac proclaimed. He got down on his hands and knees and checked out the inside of the stakeout spot. He was still favouring one leg after the Drifblim explosion, for which Ki was 50% responsible.
    "Oh yeah, this is the stuff right here. It's got everything we need! Bit of sun comin' in from the East, fresh water nearby, and I hardly saw any poison ivy." Zac checked out their little 'camping' location one more time before crawling inside, dragging the bag behind him. "Beautiful! It's so roomy!" Zac called from inside the bush.  

NOTES: *results may vary
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 2:21:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
", are you sure you read that brochure right?" Chu-e eyed the bush with some suspicion. Hell, the whole area. Zac had promised a nice, luxury camp-out adventure... but this was just looking like a scam. Had someone scammed Zac? Chu-e hadn't paid for anything. He wondered if he would need to have Choi the Beast pay someone a visit after this was over. Or bully one of the grunts into doing it for him. Zac was too nice to scam.

He looked around the area. Where Zac must have been seeing the beauty of nature, Chu-e just saw... a lot of sadness. The fresh water looked like it was about to try up. The sunlight was unforgiving in the eyes. Poison ivy was plentiful. Zac either really optimistic or just on a whole other plane of existence. Did Zac have special eyes? The redhead must have had special eyes.

"I brought Prince for when one of us almost dies." His Gardevoir, the one who did not fight but was a nurse. It made... a mildly sad thought come to mind. One he may as well warn Zac about. So, he got on all fours and scooted his way inside the bush. "You know, since we'll be cuddled up in a tent together... I got some night terror stuff I deal with. So. If I wake up screaming, that's, like, normal." It was one of the more embarrassing things he dealt with thanks to the fuckery going on with his body. It also wasn't something he liked to talk about. But, he felt like Zac might not pity him or judge him for it.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 0:32:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HEATMOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MINIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELDS DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COSMIC POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 14:54:18 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Exterior Beef
Route 101 | Dual wild

MUSIC

"Brochure? Oh! Uh, yeah! Don't worry about it. Where we're going we don't need brochures," Zac said, as he unzipped the bag and started pulling things out. Sleeping bags, bandages, night vision goggles, an XL bottle of aloe vera, and a six-pack of Pokeballs were all tossed gently to the side. "See? Everything we need for a wild night in."
    "You know, since we'll be cuddled up in a tent together... I got some night terror stuff I deal with. So. If I wake up screaming, that's, like, normal," Ki said. Zac listened, sombre. "You've got nothing to worry about mate. I've got just the thing right here." Zac pulled a Pokeball out of the bag. He sent out the occupant, a tiny Morelull that settled into the dirt floor of their accommodation. "He's a combination night light and dream eater," Zac said. "Perfect for those rough nights. He'll suck those bad dreams right out of your head." 
    Zac started digging in the bag again. "Hmmm, they must be in here somewhere. I'm sure I packed them- HERE we go!" Zac pulled out a box of baked goods and opened it like a movie villain revealing a briefcase full of cash. Inside were two dozen large flat scones that were bright red and studded with raisins. "This here is the gonna be the secret to our success on this little stake-..."
    Zac looked up at Ki, eyes wide as realised his mistake. He had lured his friend here with the promise of luxury accommodation, and so far he was fulfilling his promise, but he never meant for the lie to be revealed. Time stretched thin as Zac searched for an way to avoid saying it. "...out?" he finished, hoping that Ki's perception would be warped by the ten second gap in the middle of the word. "Anyway those are not for us so don't worry," Zac said, moving on as quickly as possible. 
    Something bumped into the side of the bush, and Zac spun. It was a floating...rock? A single, rounded meteor was hovering outside of their hiding spot. "Ah damn! They're too strong!" Zac said, and he sealed the container and shoved it back in his bag before heading outside. "I better catch it. We can't have a little rock blowing out cover."    

NOTES: Catching Minior
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 6:36:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e relaxed when didn't seem to mind or be weirded out with his predicament. He settled in a little more, even if the leaves of the bush were itchy as they dug against his back. "Aw, that's sweet... I have one of these little guys. I also have a Shiinotic!" But he still reached over to pet the mushroom pokemon, being careful of the tender, smaller protrusions from it's upper body. "I actually brought my service pokemon with me. You know that Gardevoir I offered to heal you with?"

However, Chu-e was sharper than what Zac might have been hoping. His slightly wholesome and uplifted mood instantly turned into suspicion. He wasted no time in pouncing on the mistake. "Zac, what do you mea- Agh!" Thankfully for Zac, Chu-e found himself jumping a practical foot in the air when a long, sticky tongue slid between the leaves and up the man's cheek.

The Heatmor seemed less inclined to stick around, though, squealing and running off when Zac exited the bush. Chu-e whined, loudly, from inside. Maybe coming with the other man had been a mistake.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 5:37:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITTEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUPITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMPING TANTRUM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ZAC CAUGHT MINIOR!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 1:41:17 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Exterior Beef
Route 101 | Dual wild

MUSIC

Zac nodded at the mention of Shiinotic. "Two of the little suckers ought to be enough to ward of any bad dreams, I'd think. And hey, if it gets bad i'll wake you up. No sweat."
    He was used to dealing with other people's nightmares. A Heatmor poked it's flaming tongue into their hiding spot, but was scared off by Chu-e's scream. "Guess these were more powerful than I thought!" Zac said, indicating the container of baked good. "I may need to throw them outside if we don't want our cover blown." 
    Zac crawled back outside and set to work placing the contents f the container around the site. Near the low pond, under the trees, in the bushes, and a few scattered along the ground. 
    "That ought to do the trick!" he said, returning to their stakeout spot. "Now we can just sit back and wait." There was a heavy rustling from one of the bushes nearby, and Zac saw a glimpse of dark blue shell before a flash of red light pulled in the form. He laughed. "I baked Pokeballs into the spicy rock cakes. They're the perfect bait for rock and fire pokemon, and they tend to catch themselves!" 
    He patted the 6-pack of Pokeballs next to him. "These are the spares. Just in case our little friend shows up," he said with a wink. "I don't want them escaping again." 

NOTES: Catching Pupitar
TAG:
23x Pokeballs remaining
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 3:00:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e ended up sitting next to Zac again, huffing softly. He was quiet for the exchange - but he did eye the Litten that had come out and was also caught in the spicy trap. That one would be his, thank you.

", this was all a plan to make me your accomplice, wasn't it?" Chu-e said, kind of flat, frowning at the other. He didn't look angry, maybe just tired. "You know, I would have just come with you if you asked normally, right?" He leaned in, getting closer to Zac's face. "Right? I do kind of think of you as a friend now... for some reason." It was probably just repeated exposure and nothing to do with how charming Zac was. Or this rippling muscles.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 1:55:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCHEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFEATIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]U-TURN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SANDSTORM

[break]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 14:15:26 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Exterior Beef
Route 101 | Dual wild

MUSIC

"I don't know about accomplice," Zac said, scratching his beard. As Ki leaned in, there was a flash of light from outside, and Zac turned away, unaware that their friendship had been moments from changing forever. "Did you see that? i think it was an Archen!" he said with wonder.
    "There's all kinds of little critters out here Ki," Zac said, and the big man let out a deep, contented sigh. Around them, more of the ball traps activated, and the pair were bathed in flashes of crimson light. "It feel good though, just being out here in nature."
    "I wanted to share this with you, mate. Especially after the, uh, maybe less than fantastic photo-shoot. I know we got some great pics out of it, but I feel like the nature was a bit, uh, hostile out on that icy hill." Zac chuckled, and another burst of light shone out across the half-full pond.
    "And now we just wait until it appears," the redhead said, under his breath. 

NOTES: Catching Archen
TAG:
22x Pokeballs remaining

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 20:18:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When pulled back, Chu-e let out a sigh of relief. He had just wanted to prove a point but Gay Instinct had almost kicked in and taken it too far. That was a close one. Zac had been listed as his brother on his dating profile and it would be hard to explain that to his followers on Zwitter.

"Uh-huh." Chu-e only half listened, turning away from Zac to peer through the bush when a flash came from behind. He wrinkled his nose to see an Onix had been caught. Well... now what would he do with that? An easy answer would be to dispose of it. He wondered if you could flush them down the toilet like old goldfish. Speaking of, how had it managed to get this close without them noticing? Those things were fucking massive and made a lot of noise. "Don't worry about that, dude. Do you know how many dick pics I've gotten? More than I want, which is a good sign. Two of them were even pretty funny."

Turning back to face the other, Chu-e raised an eye. "It? Like that clown movie? I have a Mime Jr. if you want to see a little jester pokemon, Zac."

Catching Onix!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 7:57:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAMPENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OVERHEAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CYNDAQUIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT

[break]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 21:51:02 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Exterior Beef
Route 111 | Dual wild

MUSIC

"What? No! Not some weird clown, Ki. I'm talking about-" flames kindled outside their hiding bush, and Zac's eye's narrowed. "I think that's him!" he whispered, as the little bundle of flame nibbled at one of the Pokeball traps. "That's the little devil who's been messing with my berry fields. I tracked him all the way here from Petalburg."
    Zac shook his head, glaring at the little Cyndaquil, who stopped eating the spicy rock cake and moved on to another one, avoiding the trap hidden in the centre of the treat. "Damn! He's always one step ahead!"
    The furious trainer crawled out of the rhododendron, emergency Pokeball in hand. "Come on Ki! We can't let him get away!"

NOTES: Chasing Cyndaquil!
TAG:
22x Pokeballs remaining

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 16:20:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Is that a Cyndaquil? I- hey!" It was hard to peer over since he was so large and burly and Chu-e was so small and not-burly. He also did not want to be left behind, and of course kicked out of the bush only a moment after the other man. In the one blink that Zac was out of sight, Chu-e had lost track of him. He was nowhere in sight. How did someone that large move so fast?

"Zac?" He called out, a sudden shiver running down his spine. Cautiously, he walked out into the larger area, circling around. It was deadly quiet, the only sound was the wind shaking the leaves. A shiver ran up his spine.

Chu-e turned around to be face to face with a Lampent.

The scream he let out was high pitched and feminine.

Being spooked by Lampent!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Exterior Beef [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 2:53:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Exterior Beef
Route 111 | Dual wild

MUSIC

The Cyndaquil fled into the night, and Zac Ramsay followed. "Keep up Ki!" Zac called back into the blackness. He held Morelull in his outstretched hand, warding off the oppressive dark. The night was almost moonless, a conscious decision on Zac's part. All the better to hunt fire pokemon with, ay?  
    Crimson flared beside him. Cyndaquil! No. Just another Pokemon caught by his ball trap. Zac turned as red flares caught his eye, vainly sweeping the patch of wilderness as he sought his quarry. 
    There was a flash of red in a bush to his left. Another Pokeball? No. There was something wilder about the colors. It wasn't a burst of crimson, but a crackling, consuming conflagration.
This was fire, not man-made light. Zac hurled his Pokeball into the burning bush with all his might. 

NOTES: Catching Cyndaquil!
TAG:
21x Pokeballs remaining